The Witcher 3

This game has become one of my favourite games of all time. I can't stop listening to the soundtrack - every little note and all the instrumentations are just fantastic! (Perhaps my huge love for music and fascination with eastern europe helps me really appreciate much more!).

The writing is fantastic. It's a breath of fresh air to all the hammy and overdramatic anime scripts and dialogue in JRPGs. It's more subtle and mature in Witcher 3 - like a drama or a novel, and as a 26 year old I appreciate this style of storytelling much more. All of the characters are great.

I think the combat is cool too. I love chopping down enemies. It feels satisfying when I kill things.

Everything about this game I love. I'm just really drawn to its depth of lore and story and it's fantastic writing and the world. The British voice acting is also a big plus for me.

10/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/odvMe5Fq8hA
youtu.be/dTklPBx7Px0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nye44KnLIXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vOlPwt5ZtB8
youtube.com/watch?v=VaKfKpAQzn8
youtube.com/watch?v=eVVXNDv8rY0
youtube.com/watch?v=GH7-ljfSx-g
youtube.com/watch?v=lLiRgNFvfGw
youtube.com/watch?v=pP3D8bkLfAI
youtube.com/watch?v=XPiSKG-bS3w
youtube.com/watch?v=irkLhvHCrc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuck

The game has a stellar presentation which hides the gigantic flaws. It was great, but I had more fun with TES games.

This desu

Skyrim>witcher 3

I was so excited to play this game because of how much praise it got. Turns out it's so bland and boring in every way, visuals, gameplay, characters, etc. It just lacks any kind of personality and just feels so soulless. I felt like I'm just forcing myself to go through a tedious chore rather than being entertained. It's not fun or interesting. But at least the graphics were pretty good. When it comes to gameplay I probably won't ever get back to it again

>morons are still getting triggered by this even after 2 years

good game but first two are better

Why is the backdrop so pretty but everything else is ugly look at that disgusting castle.

>it's the same Witcherdrone making the same thread for the 100th time using the same OP pic
Kill yourself, you fucking shill. The game is garbage and is a blight on the genre.

This. I was a huge fan of the first two and was waiting for my perfect 10/10 Witcher experience.

Turns out they replaced the main writers, so the new game is the shittiest written of the three and reaches generic AAA level of hackery. This game is a mess.

There are also other jaring flaws where you go "what were they thinking" like how is the movement that bad, how they fucked up the loot.

So I don't know I give this game 8.5/10

The music is crappola, just like all videogame music.
>Compression up the ass.
>Limiter up the ass.
>Sample percussion.
>Cheapo 1073 neve clone mic-pres.
>Dynamic range is shit.
>Same handful of Em/Fm cello scales in almost every track.
>Sprinkled liberally with trumpet fanfare and some random moaning.

autism speaks

>It's autism to do session and studio music for a living and know a shitty melodrama ost when you hear one.

Must suck to be so shitty at everything you've ever undertaken that you can't critique anything.

Personally think is one of the best RPG battle themes ever composed

youtu.be/odvMe5Fq8hA it's electrifying

t. Generalshowzer

How dare you praise that game in here! Don't you know we're supposed to hate it on here?

yes there aren't enough complaints about the generic 'find Ciri Skywalker' story which is 70% of it, then when you finally fight the Wild Hunt (which the previous 2 games have brilliantly built up to) he's reduced to a generic baddie with 'take over the world' intentions. just compare that with the final Letho confrontation of TW2 or even the final fights of TW1 where the Wild Hunt actually talks

Eredin has only 12 lines in the entirety of The Witcher 3, if you can believe it. colossally disappointing.

you could give reasons why you like the game but maybe that's too hard for you? shitposting is easier of course

Is this the new bull94 meme?

Do you really think only one guy noticed how terrible the writers have become ?

This is one of the most popular threads on their official forums

>Personally think is one of the best RPG battle themes ever composed
In order it to be "one of the best RPG battle themes ever composed" it first needs to be featured in a RPG.

>another witcher 3 beta cuck male shrilling this MuhBooks 3 The Game WRPG

Honestly just fuck yourself you nu-cuck make like holy Jew Fuck. I'm going to fucking filter this piece of shit game if I have to. Avoiding all these cuck games Is what I need.

CDPR are based gods. How they managed to create this masterpiece?

>Fantastic Graphics
>Fantastic Soundtrack
>Fantastic animations/cutscenes
>Fantastic game optimization
>Story-rich, deep, interesting main story/plot
>Interesting characters
>Very-detailed and varied side-quests with tons of choices between them
>Rpg-elements and consequences to player's actions
>Best, detailed open-world design and scale ever made
>Tons of humor and emotions in story
>120+ hrs of quality content
>16 FREE DLCs. I REPEAT 16 FREE DLCs. Looking at you EA, Ubishit and Shitthesda
>Two 10-20$ expansions packs with more quality content than full 60$ games
>Continuous support through patches and bug fixes
>Devs listening to player feedback
>GWENT!

Holy shit, if they had priced this game 120$ I would have still bought it. Devs like this are the reason I still love gaming.

W2 is the worst in the series. It's so heavy in tone and the story is incoherent and messy but the characters are great. W1 and W3 are much more light-hearted and nonsensical and better capture what the witcher is all about.

Yes, a guy name Generalshowzer posts the exact same things on Reddit and uses Cred Forums memes. Google him.

The percussion and chanting are nest for a few measures and than quickly become annoying and repetitive. The percussion is samples which kills it naturally, and the cello chop is buried. The one good thing is that it's so sparse you feel some space in the mix which is nice compared to the vanilla ost.

See
The music is shit.

Is this guy also theBull94? Maybe he's also the proxy of hundreds of people who think Witcher 3 writting went to shit on the official forums

>The percussion and chanting are nest for a few measures and than quickly become annoying and repetitive

I love the sort of odd time signature towards the end of the song. The vocals are insane at that part. I just love it. Its an almost dark, frightening feeling in the music. And the vocals are just wicked. They make me feel alive.

can you take your reddit drama back witcherfags

I'm tired of two people bumping threads over this mediocre garbage game

TheBull94 is a seperate person. Or maybe not, I'm not sure anymore.

t.I've never actually read the books only SOME of the short stories

the deepest lore

>(Perhaps my huge love for music and fascination with eastern europe helps me really appreciate much more!).

t. fat mouthbreather. The influence behind music has nothing to do with eastern europe itself. Kill yourself for being retarded.

>it's a cat gear user

>the story is incoherent and messy

There is nothing incoherent about it. You want incoherent play Witcher 3, where the game literally falls appart after Kaer Morhen, characters are introduced in the last five seconds and have only one line, then ciri saves the world out of nowhere and without explanation.

Happy endings where everyone lives happily ever after is not what the Witcher is about

aergarg

W2 may be messy but it isn't incoherent. Played it through 5 times and discovered new things every time

W3 = wide ocean with the depth of a puddle

>$0.025 was deposited to your account as agreed

>this fucker actually argues against traditional music

>mfw fat contrarians are still trying to shit on the game

t. Todd

Bear armor most /fa/ armor

t.leCuck49

>Ceri and Trish don't travel to the future and become BBC only white sluts that never return to their original time line

Why even live.

t. Todd Howard

>Ceri and Trish

t.GeneralPatton

t.mememancer

is gwent the best mini-game of all time?

t. trips for truth

t. Mike Pondsmith

Yes mr. trips it is

Its alright but its no Pazaak

I tried to get into this fucking game 4 times.

I'm convinced you're all morons who play shit games, hell you probably play shit like Overwatch and DOTA when you're not playing Witcher.

both pazaak & caravan are significantly better
gwent is just straight up pay to win 0 skill involved

>pazaak

Its just a fucking shitty version of poker you autists.

DICE IS BETTER, IT'S NOT FAIR

>dota
>bad
i want this meme to end

Trips confirm

:)

LOL I fucking knew it

Yeah, it is bad, you fucking cancer

please tell us dirty peasants what superior games the fine gentleman plays

Soundtrack really is the best

Game is great, pretty much the only people who don't have love for TW3 are mindless Bethesdrones as this thread indicates.

Pretty sad they deprive themselves of a good game due to their vapid fanboyism to a Gamebryo rehash

What the fuck is going on this thread? Why you underage shitposting redditors browse Cred Forums? Fuck off.

Bioshock Infinite

How much does a Polack get paid to shill on Cred Forums? Is it in cash or in liquor?

paid in squats

>shit gameplay
Forgot that one, Marcin.

Much less than fromdrones, bethesdrones or biodrones I'd imagine. Americans are expensive.

Advertising is against the rules. If you want to advertise your games Polacks, then pay Hiro for ad space.

You first

hilarious
give reasons why its bad
the community is not the game itslef might i remind you

Polack labour is cheap. This explains why the CDPR shilling is so intense. It costs less than five dollars to hire some interns to shill this shitty game.

>I think the combat is cool too
This is how you spot shit eating CDPR drones. They are basically kissing their own asses online.

CDPR is a billion dollar company thanks to making GOTY 2 years running.

You're probably memeing, but these Witcher threads are no doubt made by a hired shill or a literal nolife autist. Every fucking day I see a thread like this in the catalog with the exact same or similar picture and OP post content.

Since I see the threads up during Yuro day hours, I'm assuming we're unironically dealing with a potato shill here.

All the more reason to suspect they're hiring shills. Polack labour is so cheap they can literally hire an army of shills and their budget wouldn't even take a dent.

Game is objectively a masterpiece of human creation. It blew literally everything else ever before it out of the water so far that it created a small following of jealous autistic spergs who cry about how mad they are that TW3 is as good as it is on Cred Forums.

I frequent threads like these to drink in the tears of gay nerds who wish Todd didn't get embarrassed by this Polish masterpiece.

DELETE THIS KURWA

CDPR IS THE BEST AND WITCHER 3 HAS THE BEST COMBAT IN ANY GAME EVER. GET FUCKED BIODRONE!!1!

I like the world a lot. I played it since release and returned for every expansion. Probably gonna return to continue my NG+ now. I missed a ton of quests in my first playthrough, they level you up too fast in this game. It's gonna happen again in NG+ I'm sure. Thankfully there's the level scaling thing that can be turned on now.

the world is amazing. I love that it's not just another circular open world valley or island, and I remember the "invisible walls" thing had me worried at first, but the world looks more realistic as a result and I love the different environments in each region.

As great as the world is, the mechanics of the game can wear you out. Admittedly, the combat was never a strong point. I'm praying for the day someone makes an RPG in a world this detailed again but with better gameplay. Maybe Cyberpunk?

With over a billion sales thousands of GOTY awards and a 9+ average rating from players and critics I doubt they need to hire anyone to say the game is great.

The proof is in its prestige.

>do session and studio music for a living
Hello, coffee-user. Actual recording engineer here. The music sounds fine and your being an autist.

Guys, keep report the thread. Mods are deleting Haydee shilling threads. They should delete these threads aswell if they're consistent about it. Keep report the shilling. These Polack fucks are too cheap to pay Hiro for banner space.

>Soundtrack really is the best

Witcher 1 soundtrack is better

>stupid angry message out of nowhere that continues to force his dumbass meme
This is how you spot a typical Cred Forums degenerate. They are basically kissing their own asses online.

>being so butthurt about people enjoying TW3 that you can't just ignore a thread

autism

You are all the proof one needs that CDPR is shilling here. Thanks for proving me right.

>gameplay is a meme
This is what CDPR drones want you to believe. They hate the fact that Witcher 3 is complete shit mechanically so they keep talking about muh story muh graphics.

The game has made CDPR so filthy rich(deservingly) that I wish I got paid to enjoy this masterpiece they've graced me with :]

Thank you CDPR for the game and the tears of autistic faggots who can't handle how good it is.

>shill

the game is nearly 2 years old you autists, people keep making these threads because it triggers you retards without fail every time

I agree about the world, and the gameplay is not that bad but it's not something you want to do for hours on end either

the main problem is the story is pretty generic and bad. Like I was ashamed to be playing this game when I have people around due to how mediocre the writing was.

Inbred Polacks can't stop shilling their mediocre open-world trash.

>of all the things he could shitpost about he has chosen music

>samefagging over and over because you can't stop being butthurt that CDPR made a timeless masterpiece remembered through the ages

The OST was repetitive trash, you slav shit.

Get a load of this subhuman little child

Share with us your youtube favorites my friend I'd love to see your music credentials

Poland has all of its shills on this game. It's their national pride since the country is otherwise a massive failure. Being raped sideways by Nazis and Commies fucks you up.

One of the best tracks coming through youtu.be/dTklPBx7Px0

I liked the smaller details of the story better than the actual plot, the little shit they'd have to do to work toward the goal of the greater plot which wasn't that good.

I think that's just me, though. Like, for Stranger Things, I liked a lot about the show except when it came to the actual monster, which seemed shitty and generic.

>Inbred Polack filth
>calling others subhuman
lel. Shut up and clean my toilet filthy potato.

Give me a better OST then. The music and graphics are the 2 main things this game has done good.

NAH DUDE FUCK YOU IT WAS GAY AND STUPID LITERAL MASHING GAME MADE FOR FUCKING NORMIES YOU ONLY LIKE IT BECAUSE ITS GOT GREAT WRITING AND ITS BEAUTIFUL AND IT HAS TONS OF CONTENT AND THE WORLD FEELS LIVED IN AND HAS INCREDIBLE ATTENTION TO DETAILGET THIS SHIT OFF MY BOARD THERE SHOULD NEVER BE A WITCHER THREAD WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE WITCHER REEEE

I wonder if I should switch to controller, just to keep the game kinda fresh. The main reason I used kb/m was because I used signs on my first playthrough on release and I hate weapon/spell wheels, but have since used more melee-only spec with just the occasional sign. I already have almost 200 hours in the game though, maybe I'll just wait for Cyberpunk and other vidyas.

>i have 0 knowledge of history and world ethnicity
you are pathetic my friend

>The tens of millions of people who enjoyed TW3 and rated it 10/10 accruing CDPR over a billion dollars net worth are all Polish

Doesn't work like that my autistic underaged friend. Come back in 6 years when you're old enough to post here :^)

Literally any WRPG that isn't recent Bioware games have better OST.

Someone needs to compile a full soundtrack, the official one is just missing too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nye44KnLIXQ

>it's a generalshowzer and thebull94 argue with witcherfags episode

But it's different , Stranger Things had a very simple straightforward plot, in TW3 a lot of contrived shit happened where you decide the outcome of the entire war for some reason, then you involved the Lodge of the Sorceresses and they serve no purpose even though you waste time on them, then Ciri saves the world for some reason.

The plot is not simple like Stranger Things, it's pretty offensively bad, especially when you take into account that with this they promised to make a worthy ending to both the games and the books. They've been promising that for years before the game was released

>wait for Cyberpunk
Take your vitamins and you might just survive that long. Good luck.

TW3 sucks. It's Skyrim 2: Detective Edition

The game is consolized as fuck so yes. Play with gamepad. CDPR fucked PC owners in the ass with The Wild Downgrade.

So there isn't a better OST then? Since you can't name any game

blind

Keep on hating the game just because it's popular and successful my dear friend.

>Skyrim has better OST than TW3
Yeah, no

One of my favs that isn't on the OST

youtube.com/watch?v=vOlPwt5ZtB8

What is it about games like Witcher, Sonic, Fire Emblem, etc that attract such autism?

there you go

it's 10 hours long though, be sure to thank the guy in the comments

youtube.com/watch?v=VaKfKpAQzn8

I like The Witcher music more. Elder Scrolls has good shit too, though.

It's more unique and i'd rather listen to it due to personal taste, but Witcher 3's soundtrack is definitely better, objectively speaking.

Doesn't this play during the pellar's quest on fyke isle where you have to protect them from nekkers and ghosts?

Glorious track though

Witcher doesn't attract autism. It just attracts Polack shills. Which is even worse than autists.

>TW3 is autistic

>FF7 fanart isnt
>FF catgirl MMO isnt
>Highschool Dating Sim isnt
>Neptunia isnt
>Ring Runner isnt
>Paper Mario
>SMT
>FFXV
>Princess Maker 2

I can't even keep going, Cred Forums is always filled with so much autistic trash it requires a fairly extensive filter

>Yeah, no
You are one dumb Polack fuck. There's no point in wasting time talking to shills.

Fortune's tower is, son.

The only track I can remember from Skyrim is this

youtube.com/watch?v=eVVXNDv8rY0

Maybe the dragon fighting music too, but they were similar if I remember right.

No one said anything about all of those games tho.

Okay? Then fuck off out of the thread, spergie.

Yeah it is. Though the song feels bad because I made the worst choice and didn't help the Pellar.

>>Fantastic Graphics
More like painfully average
>Fantastic Soundtrack
There's like 2 good tracks amongst the disorganised and generic wailing of the ost.
>Fantastic animations/cutscenes
Considering the game revolves around cutscenes that's to be expected
>Fantastic game optimization
It runs like shit on PC
>Story-rich, deep, interesting main story/plot
Yeah the wild goose chase for the mary sue to stop her being taken by nameless edge knights was captivating.
>Interesting characters
What interesting characters? They were walking gimmicks.
>Very-detailed and varied side-quests with tons of choices between them
Yeah you could follow the red line to a shit chest with shit loot or to a reskinned "basilisk" with the same animation set as every other flying creature.
>Rpg-elements and consequences to player's actions
What RPG elements? There are none, this game has some of the most simplified, dumbed down "RPG" elements I've ever seen. As for consequences, well we've all seen the "consequences" killing Roche or not had, that is to say, none.
>Best, detailed open-world design and scale ever made
It's fucking empty, anything that isn't a "place of interest" (which means a copy pasted bandit camp) is just non-existant
>Tons of humor and emotions in story
From Geralt? No
>120+ hrs of quality content
I don't consider fucking around with 100000 thieves caches in Skellige, quality.
>16 FREE DLCs. I REPEAT 16 FREE DLCs. Looking at you EA, Ubishit and Shitthesda
Pointless DLC's are fine as long as you don't have to pay for them right?
>Two 10-20$ expansions packs with more quality content than full 60$ game
30 hours of content for both DLC's combined isn't impressive in the slightest, especially compared to masterpieces like the Shivering Isles.

Those are all threads on Cred Forums right now is what I'm pointing out.

Autist

Why the hell they must force me to play as this guy? I try to play it but I just don't like his face. Somewhat waste for the open world game that you can't play as the character you create but some ugly uninspiring edgemaster.

WHAOW CREATIVE COME BACK MY NIGGER. BACK 2 REDDIT AMIRITE? HEHE, EPIC CHANNER CULTURE

You're like a child that slams his fists to the floor because somebody disagrees with him and insists he's right about everything at the threat of also screaming embarrassingly in the store until you're forced to leave.

I rate your entire shitty post a 2/10 for persistence in the face of your crippling mental disability.

autist

Autism in pure form.
Please consider going outside and stop browsing Cred Forums for a while.

Anyone got any PS4 screenshots of the game? I'm playing on my laptop but everything is on medium or off and I'm thinking of buying it on PS4 just for nicer visual experience. If it actually looks much better than what I currently have.

So this is the power... of autism.... woah

I'm also an engineer. What's your point? I just get paid adequately for session work and everyone with an interface calling themselves an "engineer", it's a title I avoid.

>buying TW3 on PS4
Enjoy your cinematic 24 fps and shitty graphics.

t. bioware employee

Maybe it's because I'm not a consolefag and this wasn't my first RPG but I didn't think it was anything special.
Good graphics but that's all.

I didn't ask for your meme opinion, I asked if anyone has any screenshots.

>This.
>Traditional.
>Digital springverb, comp, kit percussion.
Nigga are you fucking retarded? Stay away from music user.

shit game

was misled by Cred Forums hype, lost money

got 1500 hours in skyrim

Exactly why he referred to it as one of the best RPG battle themes.

You don't get the answer you want to hear, you get the one you need to hear. Stop playing on a laptop and get a real computer.

Why would anyone have screenshots from an inferior version of the game?

If you play it on medium you shouldnt bother playing on PS4.

It's pretty good, too bad Skyrim shits on it so hard though.

It really could have been something had Skyrim not set the bar so high

>traditional music with modern beats is something completely different

Doesn't matter. It's not good RPG or otherwise.
>Some slav whore caterwauling.
>Percussion sample noodling with no real direction.
>Simple af, nothing happens.
>Mix is fucked up, cello MIA.

>Take folk music with no synth.
>Add synth.
>Add rap verses.
>It's still folk music because of the melody.
This is you m8. Stick to being a videogame pleb and never play music.

>150 posts

You're late, bull.

holy fuck witcher fags BLOWN teh fuck out

The fact that a lot of people shit on it, and also that a lot of the people defending it are clearly full of shit saying its 10/10 and other exaggerated nonsense, really speaks for itself.

It's pretentious tripe that does a good job at hiding just how shallow and dull it really is, allowing complete morons to feel like they are playing a deep and mature game with a rich story, when really it's no better than....oh I don't know...a novelization of the TV version of Game of Thrones?

You'd have to pay me to play through it again anyway.

>This picture again
How many mods does TW3 have that completely change the game again?

I'm using a laptop so I can play on my shitty job. I can't really bring a desktop computer there, and I have a PS4 for home for some games that won't run on my laptop. I just wanted to see if there's a difference between medium on my laptop at 720p and PS4 version.

This post is pretentious.

Yes I understand the writing is really mediocre,but it has other strengths, like all the little details and the world building and the presentation and the soundtrack

yeah it doesnt have a modding community because nobody gives enough of a shit and based CDPR's extensive mod tools turned out to be total shit.

that proves witcher 3 is the best. end of discussion.

>pretentious tripe that does a good job at hiding just how shallow and dull it really is

this is such a moronic statement and I don't think the game is "masterpiece"-worthy at all.

Probably none. This pretty much means that it's a shitty entertainment product and a shitty game.

TW3 fags are possibly worse than Skyrim fags

>rap verses
no point in arguing with your autism
youtube.com/watch?v=GH7-ljfSx-g
you just called this a rap verse

>some people like it but some people hate it but the people who like it are full of shit ergo it's shit

Okay buddy

I can't believe how much this game absolutely triggers and assravage's retards a year and half since its release, its so fucking great. The gift that never stops.

Yeah, because having to install 100+ mods to make a game playable is totally acceptable right?

youtube.com/watch?v=lLiRgNFvfGw

Your autism is leaking cancer kid, listen to this and tell me all videogame music is shit again

Are you truly retarded? It was a hypothetical example of the mental gymnastics that you will go through to maintain the delusion that this turd is traditional music -- which doesn't matter anyways because that moniker doesn't make it good.

>ITT:Sperglord autists mad someone actually enjoys a game they dislike

I knew Cred Forums was deteriorating into unseen levels of edge and autism but jesus fuckn christ.

>the frogposter is a subhuman slav shill
unironic since most of the christians on Cred Forums are frogposters too

>frog

thats geralt of rivia

*gerald

>Inability to mod=Trash

Cred Forumsirgin autismlords actually believe this

>Let's compare it to skyrim which had to be modded beyond oblivion (no pun intended) to be even remotely entertaining or attractive

Tell me more, haters

Just gonna leave it here

youtube.com/watch?v=pP3D8bkLfAI

>Everyone who remotely enjoys a game I dislike is a shill!
>I've figured it out Cred Forums! Anyone who disagrees with my opinion is automatically a shill!
>They think they got me but I'm too clever!

Autismlord

Freindly reminder W3 is officially the most overrated game of all time

It has plenty of mods.

None on the scale of Skyrim partly because nobody gives a fuck about the game

you are just embarrassing yourself at this point
You talk about mental gymnastics when you are the one making up shit to try and prove how bad the music apparently is. You can spurg all you want about how adding whatever doesn't make the music good, but in the end the music very pleasant and enjoyable and more than 95% of people will disagree with you.

All of these are samefag. Made by the same buttmad Witcherdrone.

forgot this too.

>left this thread 40 minutes ago and scrolling the front page to see a single (You) in a list of post numbers

autist

But that's TLoU.

autist

Sry didn't mean to include you. Looks like you were only discussing.

You're really doing a bad job tbqh

>writing is fantastic
>typical Mary Sue tough guy who does what he wants

>Bloody Baron
>Hearts of Stone
>Skellige Arc

>not great

but he looks like he's 40 but he's actually 100 and he's canonically ugly but he fugs lots of hott sl00ts and squeezes their boobies and he has two swords cus one's not enough and he fights by dancing and he can mind control people into doing what he wants and he has face scars

Well, the original compositions made for the game might be generic but most of the Percival stuff is pretty fucking amazing. They basically retooled their old tracks for the game and those are the stand out tracks.

Yeah man Geralt should be a retarded loser that'd be realistic

they shoulda designed geralt less like a weeaboo and more like the protagonist for nioh, william-sama doesn't have cat eyes or anything gay like gerald-chan

I prefer Wine Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPiSKG-bS3w

Though, I think there's a mixing error in the OST version. That transition at 0:35 always sounds so jarring to me, yet the ripped files from the game don't have that.

I still don't understand all the hate against combat in Witcher. It's same as any other ARPG, you click - your character swings the sword. What's so fucking bad about it? At least in Witcher 3 it feels pretty fluid and while it does get boring after a while, you still get enough things to break up the monotony - signs, potions, oils.

It's no second coming of jesus but it's not as bad as you fuckers make it out to be.

Wew, sure showed us lad.

> hate against combat in Witcher
What else are thebull94's going to latch onto? Combat is literally the only thing they can harp on about to get (you)s since everything else is stellar without equal.

Ayup.

youtube.com/watch?v=irkLhvHCrc8

It is.

WOW!
JUST WOW!
That's like literally the Witcher OST!

>masterpieces like the Shivering Isles

Oblivion is shit

Why? Because there are loading screens everywhere, a loading screen to enter a house, a loading screen to leave the house, another loading screen to enter the city, one more loading screen to leave the city. And if you want to go into the city to visit two shops and another home and then leave the city then you will get cucked by all those loading screens.
And I played Oblivion on the PS3 where loading screens took ages, so I know what pain means.

Also the Oblivion combat is just shit. Player hundreds of hours of the game and still think it's shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pP3D8bkLfAI
Yeah, the Percival chicks sing the back up behind the phat beatz, brah.

>The writing is fantastic

Shillfags are the reason why these threads always turn to shit.

That's the one things I'm fine with. Being able to create your character means

a) You have to make choices at the outset without enough knowledge to understand their consequences
b) The dialogue much be generic enough to allow you to 'roleplay' as opposed to being crafted as actual dialog between characters with defined motives and personalities.

Because it the third game of a trilogy that also had 8 books written beforehand with the same protagonist in the same world with the same characters and devs chose to expand on that character's storyline instead of letting you create your own.

That's why you're stuck as Geralt and can't be all chaotic evil, it's a story based game closer to the Dragon Age or Mass Effect than open world sandbox stuff like TES.

Wolf and Bear for life yo

autist

gwent beta is literally the only thing im excited for this year

Witcher 3 must be one of the most effortless ways to troll Cred Forums