What are your favorite games, Cred Forums?

what are your favorite games, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XII/Version_differences#Version_differences_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In terms of single player? Honestly I really enjoyed Wolfenstein: The New Order. It started off kind of rocky and ended the same way, but the middle was oh so good.

Multiplayer wise Gears of War 3. I pick that because it was one of the few games I didn't get very mad at when I was losing or doing poorly because it was fun all around. It probably also helps that I had 4 or 5 other people I played it with regularly.

9/9 good stuff

I have never seen someone with a taste this mediocre. The only good game in your image is Nocturne.

currently playing SJ, but I'm stuck at Asura. I like SMT, but I hate that you have to go back and farm specific demons for specific bosses.

wow, how contrarian of you. How about you show me your 9v9?

Asura can be soloed, it's a lot faster than grinding demons

You just need to survive until ausra roga, rip and tear for a few turns and repeat

Old pic, but nothing changed for quite few years
it's kind of shame, really

I don't do this autistic shit.

still have to farm materials to craft the rock vest, I'll try soloing afterwards.

8/8

7/7

faggot

7/7

good taste right here Arcanum deserves more praise, especially when people keep hyping BG2 and PST

7/9
-w3, witcher 2
7/7
6/6
7/8
-gta sa

2/2
4/4

4/5
3/4
3/10
3/4
2/2
4/5

>Gothic II
>Shogun 2
>MotB

My motherfucking nigga.

4/4
4/5
3/4

Is there anyway to figure out someone's absolute favourite in a 3x3?

I always assumed the absolute favourite went in the top left.

Never thought about it, but that's probably true for many people.

1/3, +NWN2
-Witcher 2, Gothic 2

2/2, +KotOR2, STALKER

6/7, +Deus Ex, VtMB, San Andreas, New Vegas, FEAR, Arcanum
-Dark Souls
Good taste, bro.

3/3, +Vagrant Story, Blood, Psychonauts

2/2, +Pokemon 2nd gen, CoD2

2/2
1/1
3/3
1/1
>tfw I've had Golden Sun for a year and not played it once.
2/2
3/3
Depends on the person really. For some it's the top-left and for others it's the center. I personally don't arrange my 3x3 in any particular order.

you're disgusting. Let me guess, GoT is your favorite show.

Your shit is all fucked up.

Deus Ex > HR
Attila > Shogun 2
TW3 > TW2
NWN > NWN2

Could replace Shogun with Witcher 3, the only really good game in the past 10 years

it's Twin Peaks actually

damn good show!

>witcher 2
c'mon
pretentious fag
ok
arx and killer 7 are pretty good
boring
boring

>a guy with such a good 3x3 considers witcher 3 a good game
ew
how is this physically possible

So what actually changed with the Zodiac Job System version?

i have slightly more respect for you.

Dear Diary

>Portal 2
>Gears of War
>L4D
>Kane and Lynch 2
>Bad Company 2
>Saints Row

Holy shit this is probably the worst list in the thread.

fucking wew
>having the balls to call someone else boring with that fucking list

yet Cred Forums liked every single game from that list at their
release

Not mechanically, no, but thematically and artistically, yes.. it's pretty great.

Lots of extra shit and conveniences like a fast forward button, control over guest characters, etc. It's the definitive edition: finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XII/Version_differences#Version_differences_2

>Witcher 2 instead of 1
>DX:HR instead of DX
those are some weird choices my man
sorry about no ratings because I need to go soon

>muh 20 yo rpg
>muh weeb shit

Noice. I might buy the remaster after all or just buy the PS2 version of Zodiac.

>HL2 instead of HL1
Why

>search 3x3 in the catalog
>no results
>make a thread
>this exists

Write that shit in the topic, you... you jerk!

kys yeurself weeb

5/6
1/3
4/4
3/3
saboteur that good huh? was on sale on gog but I passed. maybe i'll check it out next time it's on sale. but sc2k is my fave city building game. nice.

3/3
4/5
replaying bg trilogy right now. playing the enhanced versions for the first time. they're not as terrible as what I heard. I guess they've patched quite a bit?

4/5

4/4
dude...ace combat 4 is so good. I love the final stage as well as thought the story was delivered in a really interesting way. love that game!

5/5

about to buy return to castle wolf from gog for 3 bucks. never played it before.

awful

Am i normie tier?

3/3

1/1
4/4
5/5
6/6

The "Weeb who started gaming in the 7th generation" pack

actually....9/9

not bad. we could play vidya together irl. I will say I had to scum-save to beat Yoshi's island. a few parts in later levels I was kind of disgusted with the level design...but overall still an impressive game.

normies would never touch a Persona game. Most normies I know dare touch a JRPG.

I did it to keep you and your awful taste out of my thread, kouhai

...final fantasy 7 is one of the most popular PS games of all time

And yet literally no one I know beyond a small handful have actually played it. Then again the normies I'm referring to are the kind that literally only play FIFA and COD.

2/2 - Pokemon, Yoshi

3/3 - FF6, Suikoden, CVS2. Are those Tiger Woods games actually good?

2/2 - Zelda, MM3

5/5 - HL2, DX, TWEWY, Bloodlines, SS2 - Nice games

3/3 - FFXII, Vagrant Story, Xenogears

7/7 - Xenogears, Xenoblades, FFX, Zelda Spyro, MGS3

4/4 - Vagrant Story, CT, Spyro, Doom

>about to buy return to castle wolf from gog for 3 bucks
little advice: you can make game run in unsupported resolutions via editing config file, but it will crash during in-mission cutscenes, so don't do it

>Are those Tiger Woods games actually good?

go read reviews. you'll be surprised. 2004-2007 were the best for ps2 and xbox. pc versions suck compared to them. they were an arcade-y golf game with some realistic elements. after '07 the quality went to shit because they focused on the ps3 and 360. the earlier ps3 and 360 games play kind of like the older games...less arcade feeling and more realistic. they're not bad but not amazing. in 2012 they changed it up and made it way more realistic but in some ways the series was getting revamped and I liked it. in 2013 they changed the system again which is what is currently used today minus some refinements.

but play tiger woods 2004 or 2005 on ps2 or xbox. even if you don't like golf you'll be surprised. I got my girlfriend (now fiancé) into the game back then. even my friends were getting their partners into it. anyone can play it. easy to pick up with some difficulty in mastering.

the 2012 collector's edition for ps3 and 360 has some of my favorite fantasy courses from 2004 (the predator and the highlands). I didn't even like golf in 2004. but now I have my own set of clubs and play with my dad once in a while.

>girlfriend (now fiancé)
No wonder you have almost shit taste.
Props for Shenmue and Suikoden 2 though.

gamed i've played a fucking lot of
>wc3 (played it for at least ten years)
>aom (played it until the servers went down)
>paradox grand strategies take one slot
>cod1
>dow
>spelunky
>dota
>shogun 2
>super mario 64 was pretty good

thanks, user. downloading the game now. I still need to finish Baldur's gate enhanced but maybe i'll play this when I need something faster paced in between.

>No wonder you have almost shit taste.

hey now. the games I listed have nostalgic value for me. I listed games that mean something TO ME, not the best games ever or games I think everyone should play.

>White 2
Mein home slice.

>grouping Witcher with VtmB and Planescape: Torment
Kill yourself.

solid taste

5/5
3/3
4/5
1/2
3/3
4/4
4/4