Console friendly thread

Ask a guy who just bought Xbox One S and is going to buy a PS4PRO instead of new gaming PC anything.

Also general and friendly console (no retarded console fanboys or PC faggots) thread.

What are you playing and recommending?
Do you own current gen console?

>No console fanboys
>Explicitly and provocatively states he bought two consoles over a PC
Negro detected

And that provokes you that I bought a fucking XO?

Bought a bone s but my Internet sucks shit and and it took a day to download the halo 5 update and install

Any cool games for it? I want one because Forza Horizon 3.

>tfw can't wait for nioh

its going to be so fucking good bros

Which console are you gonna play CoD on?
Am I going to be completely lost when I upgrade from the 360 to the One S (didn't buy the One when it first came out because fuck early adopters) in terms of features and navigating the menus?
How does the size of the S compare to the first model 360?
What kind of controller and headset did it come with?

>new console
>xbone sale up 1000%
What's so good about that. I mean this is extremely obvious, but it still have xbone library.

Bought a s and it came with no headset

Forza Horizon 2

Man, that xbone S sure looks sexy.

One S has HDR support for TVs that support it.
It is also a lot smaller and has the power supply built-in, so no more shit brick.

>What are you playan
Mankind Divided, D44M, Killing Floor 2, Bioshock 2 remastered

>Do you own current gen console?
No, after Microsoft's and Sony's reveal and fuck-ups I went full PC. Now all the xbone games are coming to PC anyways and the only PS4 game I'm interested in is Nioh, but fuck getting a console for 1 game. I might buy one in a few years when it actually has games.

lolwut
How am I supposed to talk shit to scrubs?

Own ps4
>don't play it
>owns xbox one
Glorified netflix machine
>Own a meh laptop (nothing impressive but nothing too shit)
Don't wanna play anything

>75 unplayed games on steam
>27 games on 3DS
>17 games on X360
>21 games on PS3
There's nothing to play, I hate games, yet I still want to get an 8th Gen Home Console.
The only game I play these days is Starter Edition WoW, Lv20 twinking.

/blog

What are you playing and recommending?
Yakuza 4 for platinum and yakuza 4
Do you own current gen console?
yes ps4 waiting for psvr in two weeks

You fucked up.
Buy the Pro now and wait for the scorpio on the Xbox front.

So I had a headache and I took some paracetamol and now it's gone. How the fuck does that happen so quickly?

hey at least consoles get 30fps and lower resolution than PC. At least console players pay $60 for games instead of being able to get them free if they wanted. At least they don't get to choose which controller to play their games. At least they have to pay $60 just to play online. At least they're unable to upgrade and have to buy newer consoles everytime the old one is absolute. At least they don't get to choose their own components and have to get what they're told. At least they have missing genres. At least they don't get to precisely play first person shooters at 144hz with a mouse resulting in satisfying gameplay that takes skill and reflexes. At least their games are hollywood interactive movies for casuals! At least they don't have mods!

How smooth is the UHD blu ray playback?

honestly i want an new xbox for the gear nostalgia and the new one, but i really will have no one to play with because everyone i know moved to ps4 and never touched xbox again.

I don't know if the lack of an AC adapter is a good thing or not, I wouldn't add unnecessary heat to a console if you don't have to.

/thread
This console gen sucks balls so far.

I just bought an Xbone last month and I plan on buying a PS4 soon. I just like video games, bro.

A new exclusive just came out? I go to the store and buy that shit and slide the disc in whichever console will play it.

>B-B-But what about PC?!
Look, I'll be the first to admit that PC gaming will always be 10 steps ahead of consoles, but you know what's better than a PC? A couch. A comfy couch. A comfy couch that I can put my Doritos and Mountain Dew next to me. A comfy couch that me and a buddy can both sit on while playing split screen.

Playing Black Flag on my 360 at the moment, trying to get 100% sync rate.
I have a Wii U but I have no intention of buying an NX and I'd like to get either a PS4 Pro or XBO S. Which one should I get? The S has backwards compatibility for some games, but I really want to play Detroit: Become Human, Horizon, FF X and TLOU on PS4. I'm stuck, help me anons.

Honestly, I bought XO only because I like what is MS doing with their console even though PS4's exclusives generally resonate with me more.

I think objectively, PS4 is better choice for most people. It is more powerful, it has great exclusives and ommunity is bigger around that. Since I am faggot, I always try to support "underdog console".

Best choice is to buy both, you can finish all games you want and then sell the console.

why buy xbox if you gonna get a PC

Congratulations for falling for the meme

you dont even have a Nintendo console or handheld

Gaming gone wrong

Own both PS4 and Xbone
Playing Bloodborne and Furi on Furier (fuck this game) on PS4, waiting for Gears 4 and playing Overwatch on Xbone. I would play Gears:UE but I uninstalled it and my internet is shit where I live. Moving soon though.

/blog

>splitscreen

>Honestly, I bought XO only because I like what is MS doing with their console even though PS4's exclusives generally resonate with me more.
That's pretty much how I feel. I like the XBO as a whole but the exclusives on PS4 are more appealing to me.
>I always try to support "underdog console".
Fair enough, you're not a faggot for that.
>Best choice is to buy both, you can finish all games you want and then sell the console.
Good idea, I never thought of that. Thanks user.

I want to buy a bone s, got a ps4 already, but a buddy of mine told me to just wait for the scorpio, because it's backwards compatible with Xbone games, is that true?

>wasting $1000+ on consoles, accessories and 'games' when you could have built a amazing gaming PC that would have taken giant shits over them and lasted 5+ years with a 1080, i7 and 32gb of ram
you done fucked up

>No, after Microsoft's and Sony's reveal and fuck-ups I went full PC.

PC is a much worse platform than PS4. Fuck off Cuck.

gee what do you think?

>wasting 1k on pc just to play outdated NES looking pc exclusives

You done fucked up pkek

>irony
Stay mad.

I just bought an Xbox One S too. I was going to buy a PS4 Pro and VR but decided to hold off for a while and got a new 4K HDR TV instead. Being a console gamer is pretty awesome.

>PC
I don't understand this Reddit meme
I have all 3 platforms - PS4, Xbone, and PC
But the consoles get more playtime, the games are more entertaining and the experience is just better (UI, playerbase, etc)
PC gaming is a meme shitshow right now - Windows 10 fucking sucks and the games aren't quite there like they used to be

I don't own and have no intention of buying a 4k tv, is it even worth me picking up the PS4 Pro?

I honestly would have bought an Xbone if I hadn't sold all my 360 games. Had a good library of like 50 games and a few months after I sold they announce the backwards compatibility. Too salty to buy everything up again. Everything I owned was in flawless condition too. Oh well.

Well, the games SHOULD look and run better, so there might be be something for you.

Been a PC weeb and never got anything above a ps2 which I still get milage out of.

Should I go for a 360/ps3 or a standard ps4 after christmas? They haven't tanked in price like a 360 have yet, but I hear dodgy things about the 360 barely lasting.

I like my fighters and weeb shit I can grind away in.

Have to wait to after christmas because I'm in Leafland as a Europoor.

That's why I asked you silly goose

>being such a poorfag that he can't afford both consoles AND a gaming rig

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that you don't own both a 3DS and a Vita.

how much is a fair price for a used standard ps4?

Why would you buy both? For the three exclusives on each console?

>Selling your games... ever.

That's like selling your children to slavery you sick fuck.