When it comes to balance in online games, should we:

When it comes to balance in online games, should we:

1) Be a left-wing and constantly seek changes that would balance the game in one spectrum, but then have unbalance in the other one (LoL and Overwatch) or

2) Be a right-wing and never expect the game to change in terms of balance, and have a static meta that you should just deal with and have fun? (Counter Strike 1.6)

fuck off, Cred Forums

this desu senpai

>OP is apolitical and never made a single thread in Cred Forums

>politics in videogames
FUCKING
DIE

>Be a left-wing and constantly seek changes that would balance the game in one spectrum
The only thing on a spectrum is you, buddy.

Just why the fuck did i mention left and right, my God you people....

Dota 2 balancing is best balance, many small changes each patch that changes how good a hero is, with the occasional meta-changing patch

The current Dota 2 patch is the most balanced game of its kind

>actually pretending you wanted to discuss video games
please kys

Well thank God somebody understands the point of the thread.
The Golden middle is always the best thing.

Yes, i did want to discuss gaming, because i need to give an example by saying ''left and right'' because otherwise you autists wouldn't realize the point of the thread. You are the one who should an hero, my friyand.

this

thinly veiled anti-Cred Forums topic is thinly veiled

Bump, fuckers.

He's literally talking about implementing political practices in videogames without knowing anything about either. How the fuck isn't that not only political, but Cred Forums shitposting on top of it?

Because your examples sucks. Since when is conservatism left-wing and liberalism right-wing?

Okay, you salty fuck. How about we remove the *left and right* thing from the thread. Does it seem more discussable about BALANCE IN STUPID FUCKING VIDYAS now, for fuck sake? Can you discuss the topic of the thread now?

I would reply to this and you would realize how dumb you are, but i would be deemed ''political.,,

>Left wing would make every character the same, that is the only way for true balance
>Right wing would have big power gaps between characters so there would be more choices for high level play

Counter-Strike literally can't be unbalanced. Every match the teams have a chance at T and CT and have access to all the same equipment. It's like saying a team sport is imbalanced. And when nothing is out of balance, there is no need for balancing.

Well, we both did see that people are using either M4 or AK the most because of their mid-range and close-range damage, which makes an AK and M4 meta that never stops. Plus, the weaponry of the two sides differ a bit, so there can be a TIIIIIIINY bit of unbalance there, so much so you don't give a damn about it.

>Would you rather have imbalance thing
>or balanced thing
whoa hard choice

That picture reminds me of the Junji Ito comic with the ballons.