youtube.com/watch?v=oGEzqWGp2WA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

taking out of my party

Replacing with Toki.

dying

PASCAL THE HUMAN IS HERE

>Toki makes Asahi jealous by hitting on Nanashi
What do you do?

Disregard Asahi and keep on flirting with Toki.

Who the fuck do I even pick to revive?

Can I pick Isabeau

>Izanami used Diahram!
>16400 Health restored!

FUCK THIS WHORE.

You should always instruct Hiroshi to attack

Finally done it. Lucky me I had just fused Belial.

Still what the fuck, she was doing 400 unresistable damage to all my party, removing buffs and debuffs, and her concentrated shit hit like a fucking sun on my face. What a difficoult spike.

>three bosses in a row
>run out of mp during maitreya fight
Yo wtf

>Playing IV
>Decide to use only female demons
>mfw when walking around Tokyo with a harem of sexy demon girls

I've had IV since release and never played it. I think I might do this though.
How hard is it to get that harem strong enough to beat the game?

>People used to constantly parrot that Persona is shit that only panders to waifufags
>SMT starts pandering to waifufags
>Every thread now full of shameless shitposting about muh cute girls
What went wrong?

people falling for the bait like you did.

Fuck human girls, post demons

Not that hard, if you want to use lower/early game demons during the endgame, definitely invest in the level up stat apps that give more stats upon leveling. You can beat anything with the right skillsets, fusions in this game can make some overpowered demons that destroy everything.

Ignore both, slay gods.

>playing IV
>pick it up after not playing for awhile
>remember how badass the setting/story is
>get face raped by Asura over and over again
>can't find the Government building to get the Jirae talisman and progress story
Hate looking up guides, guess I'll wander around Tokyo for a bit, great game though

Government building is in Shinjuku, keep going west through the areas.

>psychedelic drug hippies are demons from hell
dude christian games lmao

>playing IV
>pick it up after not playing for awhile
>remember how badass the setting/story is
>get face raped by Asura over and over again
>can't find the Government building to get the Jirae talisman and progress story
Hate looking up guides, guess I'll wander around Tokyo for a bit, great game though

Cleopatra is the quintessential Demonfu.

Unf

Meow~

Shut up Dagda, shit like this is why you don't have any friends.

Take Asahi for take out. You might say Take out Asahi.

>YHVH is a record stratch

I thought Yahweh was an acceptable way to say it

Please be nice to Asahi.

To be fair Asahi and Toki were clearly designed to pander to waifufags. Nozomi is just kind of your standard hot chick, just like most of the monster girls. Persona got such people interested, so naturally when a mainline game panders to them they jump on board with it as well.

You cannot escape your hunger.

>Toki suddenly goes full "FUCK ME, MASTER" mode after you beat Maitreya
Did they really need two girls on the godslayer dick? 1 was more than enough.

>bitch finds out Dagda forced you to release Krishna
>"LOL I'M GOING TO SNITCH ON YOU BECAUSE MUH RESPONSIBILITY BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT"
>the hunters are ready to fucking murder you
why is she such a bitch?

Toki's been possessed by a fertility god so it's only natural that she wants the dick

If you fucked up so hard that both heaven and hell have to team up to fix that shit.
You should take responsibility for that and being forced to do it, because some asshole god can take control of your body is a liability of itself.
I don't even like Nozomi, but what she did is not as unreasonable as people say it is.

Devil Survivor pronounced it Yehowah so I don't see why they didn't just use that

Failure
a
i
l
u
r
e

>To be fair Asahi and Toki were clearly designed to pander to waifufags
It's literally part of the plot and done well enough to excuse it

except that Nanashi is clearly the strongest of everyone except maybe Flynn and was already doing more shit than all the other hunters combined to try to take out the Divine Powers

Literally all that Nozomi accomplished was getting Nanashi executed by the hunters, or more likely Nanashi killing all the hunters in self-defense

dem eyes

Who is canonically the strongest SMT protagonist?

If Nanashi is clearly the strongest then the other hunters aren't even a threat.

define strongest

How do I beat this faggot mini-boss in the Ring Of Gaea base?

Probably Nanashi/Flynn or Aleph since they are the only ones who actually killed god, I think.

Wind.

Only the lord can pronounce his name, and everyone else can only know the name, not speak it.

Should I go 3/1/1 or or 2/1/2 Mag/Agi/Luk for SMT4?
youtube.com/watch?v=BGORm3P0F1w
also post your favourite theme

*record scratch*
So um, yeah. That's me.
You're probably wondering how I got here

Demifiend hits hardest but is Lucy's bottom bitch and hasn't killed big baldy nor his crossdressing spongebob fan of a boss.

I think he has the record scratch effect when he says it too in Apocalypse.

Wouldn't bunny from Devil Survivor 2 be the strongest since he was taking out extra-dimensional concepts instead of gods and demons still bound by universal laws?

I just started playing SMT IV, pretty interesting already an hour in.

DeSu 2 isn't mainline, and if we count spin-offs Seraph would be strongest because he literally transcended existence and became part of the universe.

oh fuck meant to post youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSbof7Pik

>Seraph
>he

If you are going in completely blind expect your mind to get blown.

>*record scratch*
>So um, yeah. That's me.
>You're probably wondering how I got here
Apparently this is the meme of the new kids.

Fuck off.

Xyr, my apologies.

Have yourself a pregnant mommy mageslut

it's an 80's meme you dip

He missed the part where you can't hear either. It's literally not something you can understand. You can know the name, and it's pronunciation, but trying to hear it or speak it will only end in it being incoherent. Only YHVH can truly speak and hear his own name. Everyone else must read the name.

Technically mortals aren't supposed to say it, he was called the Unspeakable One.

I only know that there's that one Japanese city in there and apparently a level 100 Yahweh, as seen in the picture above.
But I guess it's time to leave the thread, before I get spoiler-stoned to death!

Not that user, but it felt great when you get to that part, didn't it? It was so interesting.

I thought ENG was 90's or early 2000's.

They are both great though.
I really fucking like this dungeon music for some reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=XQshvU18RDw

FOR HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE

Asahi is marriage material tho

dailydot.com/unclick/record-scratch-freeze-frame-meme/

Ah, that makes sense.

School me son of man, is world of LUK a viable build in SMTIV and IVA?

I agree
SMT4's music is fucking stellar

Yeah, go now.

I know right, I was just as confused about everything as everyone else in your party.

My favorite was marrying that girl that's a man who is a girl when he wants to be.

The soundtrack when you finally explore Tokyo was so fitting too. It had that sense of wonder, yet bleak feel to it.

Only if you combine it with World of STR or DEX.
You'll be critting all day everyday.

Quetzalcoatl is kicking my ass

I want to make love to Yuriko!

When you find ancient script, then it makes you really start to wonder.

It's an excellent secondary with agility and strength/dex.

It's worthless with magic, but you could definitely do something like 3+ Luck 1+ Strength/Dexterity +1 Agility

You'll be a critical machine, avoid status non stop and have an easy time applying it.

Yuriko is only for hero, which sucks since he's never getting reincarnated and thus she will never get another chance to give him the succ.

Why does Mikado have a different flow of time than Tokyo?

Leave the thread now. For your own good.

I think I'll go with 3 LUK/1 AGI/1 DEX. Thanks sons of man.

I was starting to get confused when I got to the area after the minotaur fight.
I was really wondering what the fuck a construction site and a gun were doing in middle ages japan.

I know right? I'm so glad I went into the game without much knowledge of it. Those slow reveals like that were so amazing. I need to finish IV. It's truly a great game.

I know right I fucking love the shinjuku theme.
It is my favorite district theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=dClKPzjyHns

When are any of the dlcs coming out, I'm almost at the end I think and I'd like to do some of the bonus stuff.

Official site has the schedule.

Time dilation, specifically gravitational. While definitely blemished, the closer one is to a planet's gravity well the slower time will travel.

They're higher up so time moves faster.

So how exactly does apocalypse follow on from IV, is it a sequel to one of its endings or what?

a wizard did it
you meet him on the neutral route

>neutralfags

At first I thought they were going with a post apocalyptic angle,but when you reach finally reach Tokyo alive and "well" underground that is when I got really mindfucked.

But couldn't she give Flynn the succ too?

It is an alternate version of the neutral ending of IV.
It takes place right before the MC of IV was going to take on both the Law and Chaos factions.
When the MC of Apocalypse dies dagda the god who makes you his godslayer gives you the option to stay dead or being revived as his godslayer.
In the original game the MC turns down Dagda's offer and stays dead and then the events of the original neutral ending play out, but in this game you accept Dagda's proposal and that is when the events of apocalypse play out.

So are these the same Yuriko or are they alternate versions of eachother?

Only Hero gets her succ.

>Being a cuck who can't decide for himself.

I guess I'll just have to settle for second best mainline waifu, then.

Force Asahi watch as I make brutal universe making sex in the missionary position with Toki while holding her hands.

I think they're probably the same person, unless the Lucifers, archangels, and YHVHs of the other games are alternate versions of each other.

>SJ
>Humanity's best and brightest work together to adapt and overcome a reality warping hell
>IV
>Flynn works hard to become the Hope of humanity, which means that everyone gossips about him like he's a celebrity and waits for him to solve all their problems
>IV A
>Humanity is fickle and their views of you and your exploits are based entirely off of hearsay that changes on a whim. Would have no problem with trying to kill you after you saved their life if they heard a bad rumor about you
Granted I'm only to half moon, but are IV and Apocalypse trying to get me to lose faith in humanity? I feel like it's supposed to be the opposite, but everyone seems so shallow, quick to lose hope and easily tricked.

>not pixie, who is with you almost the entire game and has had your back through all the ordeals
Enjoy your nihilistic seizure-waifu.

>unless the Lucifers, archangels, and YHVHs of the other games are alternate versions of each other
They are, hence why SMT2 and SMTIVA Satan and completely different entities made with different parts.

>humanity's best and brightest
When the demon dimension that is inhospitable to human life has food and you are told eating it is a bad idea and that's the first thing you do then I already lost all hope for man.

Well to be fair humanity in SJ was way and I mean WAY less fucked than it was in SMT IV, but I do get where you are coming from.

all the NPCs in IV are dumb as hell

And you realized the one that going to replace record scratched is a 15 year old boy ;^)

>a sociopathic 15 year old boy with murderous tendencies and "fuck the police" attitude
FTFY

You're supposed the be inspired, but the demons in Apocalypse are much more interesting than the humans, who are mindless Flynnfags.

How can the gods even compete with such mortal smugness?

Just what the fuck is the demon summoning program and how is it able to make teenagers able to hurt beings like Lucifer and YHVH with sword swings?

Mermaid is the best new demon girl

>girl

>Cum to your mother
>Fill me with your brood
Inanna a lewd MILF

In IV it's because Tokyo has been hell for over 20 years. Humans have already tried all the ways to fight back and they don't work. All that's left is to survive and hope someone like Flynn magically solves their problems.

And in Apocalypse Dagda manipulates people to show you the worst of humanity and how easily they turn on you, trying to prove solitude is best path. And he's right, humans are almost entirely worthless shits. Even Nozomi who is supposed to be your friend nearly gets you executed just so she can preach to you about her morals. The decisions you have to make is whether those shitty humans are worth cutting yourself off from the humans that are dear to you, like Asahi or Navarre or whomever

She was the original sex demon in myths.
Wait, she said Fill me with your brood? I always thought it was blood.

>mermaid has legs that turn into a tail at the knees
That seems pretty inconvenient

Even better.

But Pascal is dead.

I don't think it really matters much considering how they spend their lives underwater. No clue how they move around above water though.

>STR
>crits
>Apocalypse
You wot, I think you got confused with DEX

Str is fixed now

>people exist who don't want to fuck red, chinese, tiny fairy hips

>poisoned
>sick
>no dis-poison left
>MP running low
>5 feet from the terminal
>The enemy attacks first!
>3 Macabre all casting Blight
>Win by the skin of your teeth
Reinforcements have arrived!

So far, I'm loving my first time through IV.

Nozomi is good for murdering and not showing mercy to, just like Danu.

Toki is for killing hordes and grinding with.

WHY ARE DUNGEONS IN DDS SO FUCKING SHIT

PLS DON'T TELL ME THAT IN NOCTURNE IT'S EVEN WORSE

>SMT
>dungeon

Fuck off, the dungeons in DDS are great.

>mick kills muh jinana (who the fuck cares, zero character development)
>I need to wander around the same long ass dungeon again to find him

Fuck this shit

finally done fusing for her. Now I just gotta raise her up.

it certainly makes Neutral a less plausible option
because honestly, Neutral just seems like the only way to go in any game

Partner tier list:

Normal Encounters: Toki > Hallelujah > Isabeau > Navarre > Asahi > Gaston

Bosses: Hallelujah = Navarre > Isabeau > Asahi > Toki > Gaston

Hold the fuck up. Since when did SMT have Elemental Pierce skills?

SMT4A added all pierces for all elements. They're all on the fiends except 2, one of 4A's super-bosses.

Pierce Light and Pierce Dark are DLC skills off Cleopatra and Mephisto, who are also super bosses IIRC.

Since IV

>Draconic Reaction
I saw that skill on Long yesterday, was wondering if it was a worthwhile passive skill. Still pretty early in IV. What is it, like, a free Suku?

Nigga you talking shit about statues?

Please tell me there are no more RNG fiends in apocalypse

Passive level 2 Sukukaja. Even better it works separate from buff limit, so no matter you're score you're always that plus 2.

>Hit the cap at +3?
>You're actually +5

SMTIV DLC introduced them. Also, as a fun aside, Almighty Pleroma is a thing now.

Nope, but there are some demons you can only get through errors during fusions, but you can trigger those more easily if you/your demons are sick before fusing.

>there are people out there who doesn't have a Super Pixie capable of destroying DLC bosses and fiends
Embarrassing.

Nope, enjoy your 56 floor demon domain lolololol

No, they are now bonus dungeon bosses.

They're all super bosses tied to a special dungeon. Dungeon itself is randomly generated like domains but they're fights have no RNG in them. Now you only have 10 turns to kill them.

It's pretty rad.

Damn, that's sweet. Definitely copping that for Sanic speed evasions. Are there equivalent passives for attack and defense?

>super pixie
>371 HP

Dude one sneeze and she's dead

youtube.com/watch?v=GhhhsvS9CeU

Bloody Glee = Crits for days.

Nope

Macca Beam

There isn't as far I know for Rakukaja, Makakaja, or Tarukaja. Just as well too, since I'm strapped for room on 8 slots so I'd drop the other two for Sukukaja anyway.

*reload*

>he doesn't use doping and buffs/debuffs
She actually survived many fiend battles without dying. Granted, it may have been luck because the fiends were missing all the damn time.

I wanna fuck Alice.

Str was fixed in Apocalypse. It's not trash like in SMT4 and Dex was nerfed as a result.

What are you, casual? I accepted my loss of 100k+ macca, Ginza relics can help you get back on your feet anyway.

>the end game for SMTIV:A is much harder, has more superbosses (especially through DLC) and at points expects you to go over the stat limits
I love this game. Does going over the 200 limit on stats actually do anything though, or do you need some DLC or some shit to get it to actually count or something.

Everyone does.

You'd have to be gay not to want to fuck Alice

stat limit is 999

I've been playing Nocturne for the semi-first time and just defeated Matador. I'm going for a STR build which seems to be the best option, but how should I distribute my stats?

So why does the bar only go up to 200 for, visuals?
That's kinda dumb.

>tfw beat smt iv twice and keep getting the neutral ending each time
Is it because I'm playing on normal?

Pure Luck? No. You'll crit a lot, but your damage will suffer. It's pretty much a necessary secondary stat no matter what build you're trying to make for Nanashi, though. I recommend pairing with your choice of STR, DEX, or MAG + AGI. You could probably even just go AGI + Luck and perform a support role for your demons, but that's kinda wasting Nanashi's potential.

Diminishing returns, but 999 is still going to shit all over 400.

WORLD OF STRENGTH

You should really look into getting some HP Incenses. Some hordes give em out.

There's a soft cap to stats at 300, but the hard limit is 999.

MAG isn't important
VIT is important
AGI needs to be kept just above your demons
LUK isn't very important ignore the memers
just remember that the last magatama you get boosts every stat but LUK by 10, so the soft stat cap for demifiend is 30.

It is definitely yahweh. There's a few voice clips where you can hear the "-weh" part. But I think it's supposed to be like says

Is there anything undertale didn't rip straight out of SMT?

good gameplay?

The only dungeon in DDS I didn't like was the mansion. It was pretty boring.

Also I wish they would remake Nocturne, DDS1&2, and the Raidou games without random encounters

the better gameplay and difficulty curve

>removing random encounters from Dungeon Crawlers
Raidou would probably be better off without them though. Especially the first

Random Encounter suck, yo.
Especially Nocturne and DDS with their stupidly high encounter rates. You can barely take 10 steps before running into another fight.

But you can already turn them off. You have skills that do that for you.

I shouldn't have to take up skillslots to avoid the ridiculously garbage encounter rate

Is there any SMT game with a mechanic to relearn old moves for your demons that you have replaced?

It's really not that bad. You're being a baby.

No, it is that bad. Nocturne's encounter rates slow the game down for me so much that I can't stand playing it.

It really isn't, and if you refuse to use Estoma or buy Repulse bells then that's on you. Stop being a shitter.

>have to have a demon in your party taking up a slot eternally or waste money on a bunch of items so you don't have to deal with a shit mechanic that does nothing but slow down the game.

Just make demon blobs appear on the map like in P3,P4,SMTIV, and IVA. It's literally better in every way

Or just spend the >200< macca use up one skillslot on one of your 12 demon's 8 open slots and man the fuck you whiny bitch.

Or they could just make the game better by removing shitty mechanics.
Nocturne's already slow and boring enough without the absurd random encounter rate, and the constant random encounters just slow the game down even further.

It's not shitty. You're just retarded and refuse to use things that would make your problems go away despite being easily accessible and not at all hampering to use.

They are problems that shouldn't be there in the first place and would just straight up make the game better if they were removed.
I've honestly never heard anyone defend Nocturne's terrible encounter rate ever.
I even like DDS, but the encounter rate is stupidly high, and estoma spray is like only slapping a bandaid on a wound.

>Quetzalcoatl
Same senpai, taking a break from grinding up to fuse some new demons since all my shit was level 40-43ish when I fused them. After there any level 50ish demons I can fuse Salamander and Sylph onto. I've been holding onto them for a disgustingly long amount of time.

Also holy shit, fuck running a strength build.

>Bitch about encounter rate
>Doesn't use Estoma or Repulse Bell
>Expects me not to call you on being retarded

You're acting like 4 is perfect where things have perfect homing, and still force encounters anyway. If you want to avoid those fights you have to cast Estoma AND hit them, or run away until they lose interest and you could potentially have to walk BACK to where to started and do it over again. Stop being retarded. Use what's given to you or shut the fuck up.

What's so bad about it? I'm starting a str build now and I don't want to be disappointed.

Nothing. He probably just forgot to raise agility.

I'm running into a lot of enemies that resist phys. I''m running out of MP quickly. And I just feel like I hit more weaknesses if I was a mage fag.

Granted, I was pretty much steamrolling the game until I ran into Quetzalcoatl.

>You're acting like 4 is perfect where things have perfect homing, and still force encounters anyway
It's pretty easy to outrun or avoid demon blobs in IV and IVA. I've done it multiple times. Literally git gud.
Random encounters are way worse than trash mob encounters you can just avoid.

Have you ever played nocturne? Nigger I brought picasa through the entire game the encounter rate was so bad. Estoma is a fucking essential skill and its not 100% guaranteed to work as some areas ignore it particularly the Tower of Kagatsuchi around floor 431+.

>tfw got Headhunter as a gift from the Association early on

This thing kicks ass.

Yeah. I'm sitting at like
>STR: 205
DX: 46
Ma: 31
Ag: 50
Lu:86
At level 51.

>SMT thread
fursona faggots need not apply.

Guys I can't get that stupid Satan to fuse

How am I supposed to fuse a level 120 anyways

Yeah, outrun away unless you get a mob with shit track that you can just sidestep. It's not any better. It's still dependent on RNG.

Beaten it twice over. It's not even my favorite SMT. No areas "ignore" Estoma either, so you were probably just under-leveled. Also you do not actually go through all 431+ floors.

How the fuck do I stock up on MP items? Stores only carry medicines and shit but never chakra drops/pots

As someone who's dropped a few JRPGs due to their encounter rates, Nocturne did not bother me in the slightest.

I used Estoma maybe once or twice, and they didn't work either time since I was under leveled.

Battles end pretty quickly.

Trade plus panic.

>It's still dependent on RNG.
It way less RNG than random encounters every 10-15 steps.

Yeah you should probably play Nocturne again because that isn't true, and your retardation continues to shine through.

I've attempted to play Nocturne at least 4 times, and the encounter rate is pretty fucking bad, and I've had it trigger battles a few steps after a previous battle.

It really isn't, and your obsession with not using Estoma or Repulse bells gives me absolutely zero empathy towards your retarded argument.

Grind, nocturne was the same for me, I coulda beaten the game at level 60 but I wanted beelzebub and metatron so I grinded to level 104ish and got them but it turns out theyre shit and just have nice immunities.

I clearly remember the Shrine of Amala, Ikebukuro tunnel and the Tower of Kagatsuchi having a high encounter rate even with estoma on but I do not have saves nor savestates from back thento back me up except maybe the Tower of kagatsuchi.
>so you were probably just under-leveled.
is that a mechanic? High encounter rate if you are under the level cap? I never had much trouble with fights since I covered all my bases though.

>Also you do not actually go through all 431+ floors.
yeah I know but from floor 431 onwards has a high encounter rate, its even mentioned in a walkthrough that theres a room to some shite treasure that has an awful encounter rate.

I used Estoma maybe once or twice, and they didn't work either time since I was under leveled.
So it doesnt work if you are underleveled? Fuck that

>Battles end pretty quickly.
Yeah but having to stop and fight constantly is painful since its not exactly a fluid transition.

>tfw been stuck in YHVH's universe for hours now
I'm at 4th Brane O now and I'm pretty sure that this is some kind of sick joke the developers are playing on me. It's too fucking big, including just the general size of the corridors, and it's got dead ends with nothing in them out the ass.

Estoma only works if you're higher level than what you're trying to avoid. That has always been what it does.

>It really isn't,
It really is because I've had it happen to me multiple times across my multiple attempted playthroughs. Not to mention you really don't even get Estoma until later in the game anyway. It's not like the game hands you a pixie right at the beginning with Estoma being one of its inherit skills. You have to go through two levels of the Labyrinth of Amala to buy a Pisaca with Estoma, which means you're three fiend fights into the game at least.

You need to go back to the 3rd Brane and Find the blue crystal, that'll open the blue doors.

General grievous is fucking my shit uphard any tips, except for gitting gud?

For real? Fuck I didnt know that sorry

I all ready did that before committing to exploring the 4th brane, thank goodness.

You can buy bells immediately and you get estoma off Archangel a demon you can fuse at 18 which is right about when you fight Matador.

So you have to play the tutorial dungeon without bells, and you can get Estoma roughly after the Amala network dungeon. That's almost immediately the start of the game.

Since you've done that, Look at the mapFrom 4thA go to 4thB, 4thB to 4thC. Take the yellow door in 4thC to 4thR. Take the blue door in 4thR to 4thS which is the final area

That still doesn't change that the random encounter rate is still ass. Estoma just makes it less shit than it was previously, and the game would be better without random encounters.

Doping
Bring along two demons that know hama/mudo skills and are also resistant/null to one or the other.
A few phys and force resistant demons are also handy.

Fuck Nazomi, Marry Asahi and kill the Loli

Energy Drain

The encounter rate is very fair and rarely if ever does immediate "10 step encounters", but because you refuse to ever use estoma or repulse bells you exacerbate the issue and make it seem worse than it is.

I mean seriously? You're gonna try and say "That still doesn't change the fact" pretending you did everything you could to make the encounter rate better for you? Get the fuck outta here with your retardation.

>not killing Nozomi
Murder Nozomi
Fuck Hallelujah
Marry Toki

>The encounter rate is very fair and rarely if ever does immediate "10 step encounters"
Without estoma, it's pretty fucking common in my experience. The fact that you have to use items and skills to make the encounter rate not overly excruciatingly awful is a sign of how bad it is.

Also
>open menu
>apply estoma/repulse bell
>walk a while
>still run into encounters anyway
>*ENCOUNTER BEGINNING NOISE*
>*SCREEN TRANSITION THAT PROBABLY TAKES TOO LONG*
>Demon's pop up slowly
>*end of encounter*
>walk around some more and probably run into more encounters
>*Estoma has worn off*
>Jump into the menus again
>find your estoma demon/estoma item again
>apply estoma again for the next 8 phase moon cycle
>close menus
>repeat

Nocturne's encounter rate just slows the game down.

>not liking QUEEN OF THE FAIRIES
What's wrong, homeslice? Too bananacakes for you?

Inanna Mommy Goddess stole the showl

> smt fanboys used to shit on persona fans for waifu shit
> smt fanboys now make waifu threads every single day

Looks like smt kiddies grew up and now appreciate sexy women.

>Whines about encounter rate
>doesn't buy bells or use estoma
>expects anyone to not think you're retarded

Also I know you're retarded biased if you think Nocturne's apply Estoma is worse and "slowing the game" down more than like 4's version. 4's version barely lasts a hallway, while Nocturne's lasts potentially 16 moon cycles. Just admit you're wrong and walk away. You have no idea what you're talking about.

What is it that people are exactly letting SMT get a free pass at?

We always did, we just liked demongirls better

>implying
Since day one nigger we waifu'd demons.
Human women are dogshit

>Nocturne's encounter rate isn't terrible if you just use items and demon skills to make it not terrible.

I've never felt like it was necessary to use estoma or any other encounter reducing thing in IV or IVA because I didn't run into nearly as many random encounters while walking down a corridor in IV or IVA compared to Nocturne, or DDS, or the Raidou games. Also the transition into battle and battles in general are way faster in IV and IVA to boot
Nocturne's encounter rate + the time it takes to get into an encounter + the time it takes to end the encounter slow it down considerably, and adding extra menu navigation just slows it down even more.

her makeup is DISGUSTING

>"I love pushing humans around"
>I'll push you around
>"See? bullying is fun"
>joins the team

Fuck off Angel scum

Only Toki can wear make up as she's naturally the best

You definitely get into just as many battles in 4, so I'm really not sure where you get this idea it's infinitely better, except in loading times I'll give you that. It takes like two navigation via menu to get to estoma or bell in EITHER game, but okay keep trying to pretend you're not full of total shit. To be honestly it sounds like you've already decided to hate it before you even played those supposed 4 times.

Why the fuck does Nocturne hate comfyness? There are barely places where I can relax, with demons everywhere and healing becoming more and more expensive.

Is SMTIV different in this regard?

There are a few demons I'd like to "bully" if you catch my drift

wow a character that actually looks asian

demonfus has been a thing with the community for years

could you not
I want just one thread on Cred Forums that doesn't become an ecchi dump

Ialready beated him on my own, but thanks anyway.

Not really. SMT1, 2, 4, and 4a have very little safe areas.

>You definitely get into just as many battles in 4,
Not in my experience. In my experience Nocturne just gives me a random encounter every few steps and I get bored of the game before I can even bother to get even close to finishing it. And even then most random encounters in IV and IVA end a lot quicker than fights in Nocturne anyway.
>To be honestly it sounds like you've already decided to hate it before you even played those supposed 4 times.
I really wanted to like Nocturne, which is why I tried to play it so many times, but so many things just add up to make it a completely unenjoyable experience for me

The almost complete lack of an interesting story to keep me interested to see the game through.
The lack of any characters that I care about to keep me playing the game to see more of them.
An encounter rate that seems to work against my enjoyment of the game.
Bland environments with a lot of washed out colors.
Tedious demon fusing.
And the worst skill obtaining system in any SMT game I've played.

nope
enjoy traversing every floor every time you want to go anywhere

Cute.

Are we dumping ecchi?

I swear, she and Inanna are easily the best girls of Apocalypse.

lmao cant survife in a wurld of strenght

I can't read moon, what's it say?

Just get the mp recover apps

I guess.

Healing is free in IV if you're willing to spend a bit more time
Demons are visible on the map so you can avoid them if you want

>yfw you have more explicit demon pictures than lewd ones

welp

>not fucking Nozomi
>not murdering both Asahi and Toki
>not marrying your demon waifu harem

That's a shame.

>master1200

Maybe I can help.

"No! I must kill the persona fans", they shouted. The radio said "No, SMT fans. You are the persona".

And then SMT fans debated waifus.

Explicit, you say?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=54835687&mode=medium
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=54733041&mode=medium

>No Napaea images

Why are 80-90 demons so fucking TRASH
Holy shit besides Nocturne Angel everything else is digusting, currently I can fuse up to 90 yet my party is still Norn, Xi Wangmu and Maya.
And it doesn't help it seems most 90-99 demons are locked behind events, I'm still about to fight Azrael at Mikado.

Did you grind with the DLC or something? Don't complain about demons being weak when you're overlevelled yourself.

:Post hee hoo

On this right now my guy, after Inanna I thought I was done but no this FUCK this

Good

how can youfuse lvl 90 demons if you are still in mikado?

SMT fans have always had demon waifus. It's just that they aren't actual waifubait, at least not on the level of Persona/Asahi and Toki. Although you could make some argument for Pixie/Moh Shuvuu/Alice.

No, I simply have Fusion Booster.

Fusion level restriction app

>+15 levels from Fusion Booster which is by far the best app
>be level 75 which isn't exactly hard even without the grinding dlc considering how insane xp from hordes like the angel horde in Naraku is, and also the retarded xp amount from completing main quests

Mean.

>Fusion Booster
I keep forgetting that is a thing.

Fusion booster can't help you reach 15-20 levels more than your MC's level.

Now I understand. You're me, and I'm you.

Except it literally stops at +15.
Or infinite if you go for the last rank, which ain't hard with a full completion file from IV or connecting to that dds thing for free ap

which apps should I bother with in SMT IV Apocalypse?

but whose he?

>TFW when you can't post straight up porn on Cred Forums without getting banned anymore.

Every time I've tried looking up SMT porn I can't find much good stuff.

Mp walk for sure.
You can use fusion boosters, but it makes the easier.

Skill Expansion, Skill +, Party MP Recover

1. Fusion Booster. It's by far the most effective for the cost/usefulness, there's no comparsion.
2. Extra demon skillslots
3. Extra Nanashi skillslots. These can be delayed because it takes a while for Nanashi to actually deal amazing damage and even if MAG, just 2 elements with dark+light is more than enough for early-mid game

Do NOT bother with MP recovery. It's fucking trash You must be literally retarded to get it. I mean, it costs 200 fucking points for the actual party wide recovery, Energy Drain is all you need on Nanashi, Chakra Walk/Mana Aid and later Victory Cry for demons.
Also for the early-mid game heal spots are literally everywhere and are also cheap as fuck

>ps2 emulator won't work on my computer for some reason
>ps3 fried a long while back
>tfw can never truly appreciate the big SMT guns

JUST
U
S
T

That said, Devil Survivor was pretty cool

Skill expansion for self and demon is essential
MP recovery is very good and makes it so you can sustain yourself in the field indefinitely with healing spells
Booster if you want stronger demons
Stock expansion is good if you like to store up on demons for later fusions
The scout ones like fundraise/aura are a lot of fun but not necessary, bar one optional quest that requires fundraise

Who the fuck is saint germain?

I can't explain.

Skill slots and party MP recover is all you need.

>up to egg
>he hasn't appeared
:(

>wasting slots on chakra walk
Phys/dex demons have such a small mana pool that the app is worth the investment

Get Scout line, threatening aura and stock then work on getting skills. If you really like using demons for a long time invest in the stat up app. All 5 effectively let every level up count twice for a demon.

Fusion Booster is shit and you'll hit 99 before the end anyway.

I heard hes ng+ only

Waifushit is only one of the aspects that SMTfags hate about Personafags.

Honestly, people who cling to Persona because muh waifus and muh s-links, and people who cling to SMT because of "muh edgelord fantasies" are both pathetic.
The best way to go is becoming a megatenfan who enjoys most of the series and can appreciate them for what they are.

Wrong, I fused him on NG. He's high level though, I was only able to fuse him in YHVH's universe.

>make a hottest girl in the game
>make her underage
Why

He's a trash mob in the final dungeon.

very wise words user or should I say words that are supposed to be common sense.
I never got the "I like X so I should hate Y" mentality

>enjoying things
Get a load of this guy

What's the next SMT title? Think there'll be any for the NX?

>mastema is a shit mob
wat the fuck went wrong

>wasting 200 fucking points on an useless app line that is level locked and only gives its full effect at the very last rank
>actually using demons with low mp
top kek
Those only serve a purpose once you get Victory Cry, even then if they are one of those retarded demons that have super low mp even on 80+ then you might as well never use them.

I am sorry user, but it's by far the best app and the reasoning of you eventually reaching 99 is retarded. I sincerely cannot even see how people fail to comprehend how hilarious Fusion Booster is. You are basically getting demons with far stronger stats, skills, resistances all for the price of one app line that isn't level locked to boot.

Atlus follows where the sales are. If the NX doesn't deliver it could be a PS4 title, especially after P5 shattered that series' records in Japan.

SMT Kart

>complains about demons level 80-90 being bad
>complains about others putting app points towards an ability that is useful at any point in the game
Wew lad. Following the normal fusion level curve never felt limiting to me.

>just lost to YHVH after 20 minutes
welp. Can Flynn and Satan die as many times as they want? I had Flynn die once and he revived automatically, does Satan do that as well?

No, that's Metatron.

If their past is any indication they'll do a big console game using the new assets they developed for P5
Just like they had all those PS2 games with the Nocturne assets

>not SMT animal crossing
>yfw YHVH tries to move in next door to you

>complains about demons level 80-90 being bad
Because they are. It's only annoying in that demons of earlier levels are stronger which is stupid.

>complains about others putting app points towards an ability that is useful at any point in the game
You mean Fusion Booster? Because that is indeed useful until 95% of the game.
Whereas MP Recovery is trash through the entire game, especially late game considering by then your demons already have Victory Cry and you can have Energy Drain on Nanashi pretty early.
That MP recovery isn't going to do shit on the boss battles one after the other to boot.

I think Flynn can only revive once.

When's Carnival Phantasm-type SMT anime?

Never ever

Aleph

Both of them are.

>not having any physical damage demons until victory cry
Ok hermano

Metatron too, but Mastema is just a random demon encounter. He doesn't even say anything if you talk to him.

Why would you?
They don't have enough mp to use their own skills.
And as if that wasn't enough, they also can't exploit boss/trash mobs weakness for extra turns and damage so who gives a shit?

That kinda sucks.

Is Barbatos still the best source for macca outside of the grinding DLC?

Wait, how you fused this? the demons that carry those skills result in stornger demons when fuse.

>Carnival PhantaSMT

Is minmaxing a viable build in Apocalypse?

Nah, it's entirely possible to fuse demons into lower level demons. A common technique is to use element demons.

DLC makes anything possible

Are you telling me i can create an overpowered mermiad?

yes

Minmaxing is the only way to play SMT games. You're gimping yourself if you balance your stats.

>liking the shitty nu Napaea
Disgusting. Doi fucking ruined her.

Jesus

>That color of 2DS

Sweeeeet

If you put in the effort. Yes.

You never knew this? You poor, stupid bastard.

Yeah. Reverse Fusion is a thing.

>that
>hottest girl in the game
You must have very low standards.

jesus christ how many incenses did he use

What is the difference, between luster candy and combat tara?

Dude, is a post apocalyptic world and she wants your dick, fuck rules.

>MFW the first time i got this was from a demon girl i didn't like.

She's bad either way

"YHVH" is supposed to be a language us humans cannot actually speak.

>"To be honest, this Mermaid is the first demon I drew. It came from my desire to have a cute girl demon, so I picked her. However, at this point I hadn’t chosen the demon design concept and turned all kinds of ideas in my head. In the end she turned into a classical mermaid without too much colour. I was really particular about the way the opening of her tail would end, even if it didn't start from her hips."

combat tara has a lower base mp cost

I'm glad he didn't go with this one

I thought mermaid lore was that if they spend to much time on land, they grow legs?

That...that is not bad either...

Ive been at tsukiji kongaji forever, someone help me

>horde of Metatrons
what the fuck this isn't kosher

I like this one better
looks more like a siren

I didn't like SMT's story (it was interesting at first but it was rushed later on) and thought the characters were one-dimensional crap. Will I like SMT:A?

>underage
by which country's standard exactly ? because they vary from 0 to 23 around the world.

user, maybe it was better for us this design wasn't use, she looks a lot like certain siren girl that comes from certain cartoon that triggers Cred Forums.

>It came from my desire to have a cute girl demon
Even the Atlus dev team are failures of humans.

*tips fedora*

This sir is exactly right.

>this is what Toki initially looked like

You can't even shitpost properly.

She looks too innocent to be a yandere obsessed with MC

I'm going for a MAG+AGI build right now. Is the combination of Megidolaon+Doping+Buffs as OP in Apocalypse as it was in IV? I really like that build.

I like ProtoToki better

Can I fight the Final boss with a party made up of Mermaid, Alice, Pixie, Nadja, and Alice and win?

Megidolaon a shit, Piercing is the hot new stuff.

>no qt high level female demons
Literally just Innana and mother harlot in my party i deserve better.

Yes, in theory.

see

Izanami
Lakshmi
Angel
Mara

reminder that myriad arrows > riot gun for DEX builds

SeeYou just gotta fuse like a motherfucker

That outfit is stolen from Tiffany.

Apologize.

B-but I like nuking demons!

What's the fastest way to increase Nanashi's MP?

Insenses DLC.

DLC

>reading the notes for Tenkai
>it says he was just an official for the Tokugawa shogunate that helped in the building of the country and became a divinity after death
Can you imagine if shit worked like that in America?
We could have Hamilton, Madison, or Lincoln as National Defense Dieties
Makes me mad that the only American demons are mothman and patriot. At least the french got Joan D'Arc

SMT is NIPPON BANZAI the series I don't know what you expected.

I'd be Dagda's friend. I'm already killing all of my friends anyway.

Some games also have Jersey Devil, and Chupacabra if you count Puerto Rico as a state

Why?

..fucking up your shit while you try and fight Asura

undead patriot too

Can you do shiish now?

I know SJ has separate base and custom demons in the Compendium, but you can't learn skills in that game so idk

No qt Finnish demons either.

What's the point of no return for your alignment getting locked in SMT IV? I just found out about the angels running Mikado and I'm seemingly given a choice between Walter and Jon, can I correct it later?

man that is literally a human version of Lilith unless that is the point

The Incense DLC is amazing, but now I feel obligated to pump up the stats on my favourite demons.

>no BR demons by Kaneko

Who? I don't keep up with Cred Forums shit.

The name is all you need to make it click if you haven't played 1 yet played 4.

Don't have that one saved. Someone else want to post it?

You got some ways to go.

It's after you have gone through Infernal and Blasted Tokyo and talk to the White that you will be locked.

You'll be in a white forest dungeon and will meet someone. If you get Walter you're Chaos, Johnathan Law, and Steven Neutral.

wat the fuck

Whats the point of this shit? Takes all the fun of the game. Might as well use gameshark or something

Just google this name: "sonata dusk".

It's fun. And no sane person uses it during an actual play through, anyway.

I've already beaten the game, so now it's just making her stronger. I probably could have maxed out her stats by now, if I wasn't busy with other games.

It makes any demon viable and most of the anons use it in the postgame for fun.

yeah no sane person would use that shitty skill loadout

They treat with a lot of divinities and demons from religions and mythology around the world
My point was really that if American culture was different historical figures could have been part of our mythology

He looks like an edgy little kid.

Kill Nozomi, kill Asashi, kill Toki but then bring her back as a mindbroken doll to spawn children with.

Please do not bully my Shin Megami's loadout, Anonymous.

Lovely

>Lvl unlock in an SMT game
What has science done

Pretty fitting then

He is

In currently lvl 99 with every app in SMTIV thanks to the dlc and I'm only just approaching Shibuya

I expected to like full hair Nanashi better, but ultra-edge STR build Nanashi with a mohawk looks cooler

>Nozomi will never give you a tit job
>Asahi will never give you a foot job
Whats the point of living, brehs?

Enjoy the story I guess.

Its like my 5th play through m8. Shit like this is fun.

>you'll never kill Nozomi yourself
>you'll never cum inside every hole Toki has
>you'll never recruit a Moh Shuvuu with your dick

No point in living, my man

I like it but it reminds me of Leto Joker

>google actually finds a source
This is new

Everything you just said should be cannon. The way I've been playing, it pretty much already is. Minus the mohawk.

Which punk band is this guy from?

All of them.

Not that guy but have fun with this one then.

Dagda's garage band. They'll make it big one day, just you wait.

Gas Chamber.

Fucking hell, why did I save this shit in the first place?

Shut up Dagda.

Nozomi is for marrying and becoming the Fairy King so I can have a big orgy with Nozomi and the other fairies

Does the autism of the sonic fandom know no bounds?

Kiss my ass.

You'll see one day mother. Me and the kid are going to make it big.

>Dropkick Murphy's cover band
I'M SHIPPING UP TO TOKYO WOOOAAAAHHH

Waifu pandering

Eh, it's not the first game to do that. Most of the humans in SMT II were Messian or Gaian zealots, and you start out as a gladiator murdering your fellow man for the entertainment of others.

And then there are the few humans in Nocturne. Not exactly great people for the most part.

She is for using as home theme

She let most of the fairies die because she's neglectful and a shitty queen.

Just make your own fairy harem.

Hi,

I need a Toki one since Nozomi is dead in my universe

Toki theme where?

Theres way too much shit going on here

Honestly, you guys are missing out if you use the dlc for incences/macca/demons/exp, App points i guess its no that bad because the skill slots are 50 each. I'm in my 1st run of apocalypse on war and having a blast with the challenge and gameplay, i feel the dlc just trivializes everything

>kill all my friends and destroy the universe
DANU'S GONNA FREAK

Hey acekun

There are a couple SMT themes here but not one of Toki. 3dsthem.es/?q=shin megami

Too bad they never officially released a theme that adds the sound effects of Burroughs

You think that's bad? Try SMT I and II where there are three different kinds of healing station and they'll tell you to fuck off unless you're the same alignment as them.

Really? In playing it and only Chaos or law told me to fuck off unless I had their alignment or pay money in 1. Neutral accepted me.
Fuck towns though. Just want to save, go through three waves. Want to buy armour and weapons is a pain unless I have a demon with estoma.

How's the English dub? At least decent? Or should I pick up the Undub?

>tfw no onboard burroughs on my phone
When will Siri and Cortana evolve?

The dub is fine

You're right, I remembered it slightly wrong. It's still annoying, and the Rags guy takes all comers like a cool guy.
>Fuck towns though. Just want to save, go through three waves. Want to buy armour and weapons is a pain unless I have a demon with estoma.
Thank god Hiroko learns that shit in II. Pity she doesn't learn it earlier on.

>Fuck towns though. Just want to save, go through three waves. Want to buy armour and weapons is a pain unless I have a demon with estoma.
>He doesn't like random encounters in towns

It's kinda annoying but I'll get used to it.

So get Judgement Light, Light pierce and the light pleromas

>bananacakes

So is there actually waifu stuff in SMT4A? Do you get to choose a waifu in the story? Or is it just waifufriends waifuing?

>Merkabah and Lucifer are back to back boss battles
>Lucifer cleaves my asshole apart
>Kay gotta bring out the doping
>Gaston jumps in!
>Wastes 3 turns
>"You are a fine man, Nanashi!"

Fuck this gay ass piece of fucking shit, I decided to try him out since he awakened and now I have to fight merkabah again.

>Humanity summons innuerable demons into the world because of promises of power
>God seals mankind away and tries to separate as many people from the demon-summoning revelers as possible
>Of course, since man knows fuck all about demons, demonkind thrashes the world and kill hundreds of millions and ravage society everywhere it exists
>Mankind curses God for not saving them when they destroyed themselves
>Somehow Neutral is the "right" ending

The dub is worth it for Dagda's slight Irish accent alone

I'm just wondering when heroine does. Don't want to waste space with stacks of those repelling items.
I'm lv 41 and only just beat police station.
Kirin is a life saver since he gets estoma. But he's shit outside that and these no good way of finding demons with specific skills.

There's nothing like that dumb system in Persona. I mean there's the Massacre ending where you basically just pick your favorite and that's it.

Fuck off Recordscratch

>Cred Forums likes SMT now
what went right?

2 girls want your dick, that is as far as it goes.

>now
nigga

For the most part just waifushitting
If you do the Neutral Massacre ending you get to choose one of them to be a soulless husk that you pump full of semen to recreate the universe

How long are Strange Journey and Devil Survivor 1? I have them both but I never got around to playing them.

SJ is fairly long
DS is not as long since they play differently.

>I'm just wondering when heroine does.
I don't think she does. Only Chaos Hero learns it, IIRC.

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=8444
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=8434

>Die to Krishna 3 times
>Finally beat him by the skin of my teeth
>Angels show up in cutscene, force me into a fight, and kill me
Alright this Curry nigger needs to fucking go

I hope you have Hallelujah as your partner

>he "likes" SMT
>he hasn't played through the superior Playstation ports of the original games yet
Explain yourselves Cred Forums

You already beat it or how far you at?
Worst thing is plot progression makes towns bad at times
>as soon as you deliver coffee to mum and sleep, demons in Kichijoji
>kill Ozawa in Shinjuku, demons everywhere outside the mafia building in shopping complex
>Roppongi is a mess of a place and by making a little girl cry and killing her dad, demons everywhere
Fuck. You bring nothing but ruin.

I can't read moonrunes and what is the point of playing a text heavy game if you can't read the text?

Don't feel like looking at the gamefaqs translation of items and some spells.
What happened to Canzah's SMT I translation project?

>howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=8434
Cool, thank you.

SNES SMT is actually better though, apart from the soundtrack

I played the iOS version, dunno what to play it on for 2 though.

>2 seconds faster battles over smooth dungeon crawling
Nah.

>He hasn't gotten hungry enough to just play untranslated games

SMT1 is translated and has a bugfix. It's perfectly playable but the PS version has a lot of improvements.

That's the complete opposite you fool, the PS version has improved UI and is harder, and doesn't have bugs like the SFC version. The Midis in the SFC version are pretty damn good though.

Oh, I mean Canzah's PS1 project. But last time he talked about it was when he was dumping shit from Persona Ultimax

I just started not too long ago.

I felt like trying the Snes SMT games(And MT 1 and 2)

I do
And then he uses Enduring Shout halfway through the fight for no reason and my team gets like 4 ailments on them each in one turn

>MT1
don't
>MT2
Do it just for that glorious nes soundtrack, shit is so fucking good.
youtube.com/watch?v=oGEzqWGp2WA

DeSu1 longevity depends heavily on how many routes you want to complete (you'll want to clear at least 3 routes to get the most out of it) and if you actually want to defeat Lucifer. If you just want to clear 1 route and you have no clue on what to do it's gonna take around 40 to 50 hours. Strange journey is also like that, maybe more than 50 if you take it easy.

The original releases are definitely good enough. There's way more pressing to play like Devil Summoner, if..., Nine and if you're really fucking crazy, Ronde.

Man, I miss those SMT let's plays with Cred Forums.

>He hasn't gotten hungry enough to just play untranslated games
I have only beaten IV and DeSu 1 and 2 I am right now in record scratch's dungeon in apocalypse.
I have nocturne rotting for 2 years on my shelf and SJ is on my r4 card.
I think it will take a while for me to get hungry since I am still pretty much a newbie.

Oh, I'm sure that hasn't gotten very far.

We're waiting for
-SMT IF: Stuck in fucking Hiatus forever
-Devil Summoner: Fully translated but people are hacking it as slow as jack fucking frost
-Eternal Punishment PSP: Thought people were working on this one, but it's basically been silent
-Majin Tensei: LOL GIDEON

Already beaten Debisama desu famicom

I've never played an SMT game. What's the best one to start with?

Talking about Devil Summoner, how's the hacking/translation inserting going?

3 or 4

>This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country.

IV is a good starting point, since I heard it is essentially a reboot.

Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, or 4

where do you live?

I actually did play MT1 for a short bit too. Felt odd. I know 2 is supposed to be better. Guess I need to get used to playing old JRPGs again newer ones spoiled me.

SMT4 if you're a casualbabby
SMT3 if you're a man but haven't played old DRPGs
SMT1 if you're a tough man who likes old games
Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei if you eat nails for breakfast
Megami Tensei 1 if you eat nails without any milk

i sincerely hope you aren't implying SMT1 is tough user

This

Alluring banter is the most broken shit in the entire game

in a house

what level should i do this quest at? i'm almost lvl 50

Only for sissies who are afraid of dungeons
If you go in blind it can be a little tough at times though.

And the PS version nerfs the fuck out of bullets.

This. I did experience some difficulty after the timeskip, but it got easy again right after. Just mazio everyone except for the last bosses. But you will have an overpowered party anyway by this point, so it doesn't matter.

So, do you guys think SMT V will also center around shithead kids too?

yes, its formula

>SMT V will also center around shithead kids too?
Is there any mainline that doesn't center around shithead kids?

Of course user.

I'm pretty sure only like 2 or 3 people, myself included actually reads Japanese so I don't think anyone is worried about what the PS version does.

I plan on kicking everything's ass in both games so those should last me a while. I got plenty of time.

SJ

Any recommended demons?

Yes.

I hope it focuses less on trying to make you like characters like in 4a. They went too far selling the friendship crap.

Yeah, that's my issue with it too.
It's like I was really playing P4 again.

kiss me

>Mainline

>meme

It's actually worse when you consider how shortly this game takes place. P4 might be shit, but it was a year's worth of build up to the friendship crap. Like you can believe they formed a serious bond over several months.

Not that I really want to go back to P4.

Yeah, that's correct.

I don't remember, it was 3 years ago. I didn't plan at all, just rolled with what I had. But I do think I had Cu Chulainn and Tam Lin.

>sequel
>doesn't bring back recurring demons

Why?

As much as I want to disagree, you're actually totally right.
I just hope this doesn't become a recurring thing.