ITT: Fuck you, I'm gonna buy it

ITT: Fuck you, I'm gonna buy it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlV4-xTrpy8
youtube.com/watch?v=gZYAWguZD_4
bloomberg.com/features/2016-alicia-garza-interview-issue/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804112/Woman-rushes-bed-opens-fire-three-home-invaders-stormed-house-shooting-dead-one-man.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok

have fun

REEL IT IN YOU SAVAGE!

go ahead you fucking oreo.

get it on gmg my nigga and preload that shit roight now!

WE

same

if it gets good reviews

>one person from the marketing department pretending to be two different people.

I hope the job hunting isn't going good for those numale cucks at Hangar 13. I don't want their limp-wristed faggotry infecting other studios.

Black people literally ruin everything, but Mafia was never good so its okay this time.
Still waiting for a game where Black people are given their own culture instead of stealing(they steal everything) it from others.

Why not make a game where you are an ass naked tribal bush leader with a bone through the fucking nose, and you have to build TP's, and chuck spears at your enemies.

They had 'culture' in San Andreas.

These character models are pretty much fucked,

Someone post the image of Donald Trump holding Kevin Spacey hostage

WILL

ROCK

HOL UP, SO YOU BE SAYIN?

I pre ordered it back in July

>the idea someone has a different opinion to me is so out there, I'll instead claim they must be paid to talk positively about it on image boards

guy dont even look like a nigga

*smacks lips*

I hope you enjoy it. I'll be buying it during the non-religious all inclusive winter solstice sale.

YOU!!

I've always liked the Mafia games, will pick this up when it's cheaper though, got dragon quest builders and world of final fantasy coming up soon, so I'll get those first

*snorts white woman*
*rapes cocaine*

I can't be the only one who thinks this game looks semi-good, some of the demo graphics are amazing. Even if Vavra isn't involved and Vito is in the backseat all game, this might be worth picking up on sale.

regardless of whether its good or bad; I respect the creators for making it a single player game and not adding any shitty multiplayer like GTA.

Also since when the fuck did Cred Forums become Cred Forums. Why the fuck are you guys so obsessed with tumblr. The only thing that matters is whether the game is good or bad.

>detect the butthurt Cred Forumsfag

I swear you faggots all sound exactly the same. Do you all read from the same handbook or something?

why is Cred Forums and its subsidiaries upset by being a black guy who shoots the KKK? That's the opening of Bad Boys 2

I already have it pre-loaded, 40.8 gb
GMG had it ages ago on offer of 30% off

I still never got around to buying GTA V. I've heard since the instagram leaks that it's amazing, and played around an hour on PS3 a few years ago. If I can't spare the hard drive space for that, I probably won't get around to playing this till 2020. Still have to finish Mafia 2

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
*smacks lips together loudly*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*steals*
SO U BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy wit it*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*eats grits*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest friend chicken joint*
U BE SAYIN
*collects welfare*
HOL UP HOL UP
*licks teeths and smacks lips*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the crip walk*
SO U BE SAYIN
*opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*goes to check in with his parole officer*
WE GON BE
*dindu nuffins*
FINNA WE GON BE
*sucks air through teeth*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*pulls up sagging pants*
SO WE GON BE
*instinctively looks around for police*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*faint and then get up repeatedly*
SOM FINNA
*scopes dem titties*
SO WE GON BE
*shouts at movie theater screen*
SOM FINNA
*chucks spear*
AYYYOO SOM FINA
*sets down cotton bale*
HOL UP
*strokes welfare check pensively*
WE GON BE
*throws gang sign*
SOM FINNA
*warns fellow black men about approaching five oh*
WE GON BE
*adjusts penis and testicles*
SOM FINNA
*participates in a drive-by shooting*
ESS-CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*learns kikongo*

It just felt really ham fisted you know.

Besides violence is never the answer, espescially murder fantasys

Not sure whos the sadder fuck here me or you.
Me for wasting 2 minutes reading that total shyte or you for the 10 minutes to type it out

Unironically kill yourself newfag cancer

>3rd game in a series about the italian mafia
>play as a black man killing kkk
Gee I dunno

WE WUZ MAFIOSO N SHIEEEET

>MOOOM HE DIDN'T LIKE MY MEME!

Forgot its Saturday and you little phone kiddies are off today
whats mummy cooking for tea?

>*eats grits*
How were these grits prepared, user?

No you aren't. You are just saying it because you want to trigger Cred Forums.

Summerniggers

>everyone who doesn't want to buy this game is Cred Forums

Talk about plays right out of the handbook.

Some people will look at that picture and think "ugh, we whites are so evil and racist!" Meanwhile, the two guys hanging probably did what they do these days, ran around raping, murdering, and stealing.

under aged cunt.

I dare you to call me a niggerfaggot.

*AYO intensifies*

Why not do something more productive?
One day you might lose your virginity

Alright, translation. Please say at least one word that isn't PC or you will truly raise suspicion.

Did I mention anything about buying this shit game you fucking imbecile? It's just that the way you idiots type is exactly the same. It almost feels like interacting with a bot that only knows a few words and only uses the same exact arguments. It gets very old.

just call the guy a niggerfaggot, it isnt that hard

no, because unlike you im over the age of 14 and dont need to say shit to think im some kind of edge lord.

>it's not the woman's fault, it's the patriarchy!

nigger

Please stop posting this, it triggers me. His (((public defender))) tried to argue that he was framed by the police.

Dumb bitch keeps trying to get up so most of that beating is her own fault

Autistic mong who still lives with mummy & daddy

back to tumblr

We both know why he can't say it but I won't. After all, it's pretty awful to consider that they don't limit their petty assault to Cred Forums shitters.
What's your favorite video game?

Her teenage son is in the other room and she tried to defend him by distracting the nigger.

You sound unnecessarily angry. Are you embarrassed about being called out or do you work for 2K Games in some capacity?

Just read the interview, absolutely disgusting.

Why does this gif make me feel defensive?

Spoken like a proud African American

HOL UP

I'm Asian, t b h i don't have any problem with playing as a nigger and kill white people.

She was the nanny, there was an 18 month old child was upstairs and it's not unheard of for basketball Americans to rape children that young.

Just a shame he didn't leave the house in a black plastic bag with a zipper, but I'm sure plenty of people in that town filled out paperwork for their CCW after this example of Obama's son protesting racial inequality.

>anyone who doesn't worship niggers is Cred Forums
>t. muhfia 3 shill

One shot, one kill.

Be predominantly Immigrant Italian, and Negro
>Don't like any of the mafia games.

I might rent this one like I did the last. but none of them are worth a buy IMO

I sympathize with you. After it will be truly funny when white people are no longer around to protect blackies from Chinese overlords looking for cheap slaves.

The kid on the couch is white.

SJW don't care about asians, they actually loathe you, because you don't look like an ape and work harder than whites which means ten times harder than niggers.

Disgusting

Post deus ex machina webm

NIGGUH, FUCK DEM POE LEES

That's very astute of you to notice. Like I said, an 18 month old was also upstairs. Google it if you like, Shawn Custis, Millburn New Jersey.

>get all of that caught on camera
lmao rekt hard

They turned Fallout 4 into a fucking joke, but I've always liked TES for what it is.

The cheese, glitches, bugs, unbalance and shitty Beth writing actually fit the TES universe.

How is it possible for a black man to have white kids, unless some dumb woman married him.

damn...i cant believe dey was kings...

Why?

Every people in the world should experience a moment of duress in their lives.

It'll save them from doing stupid shit like leaving easily accessible entryways to their homes wide fucking open for turbo-niggers to invade.

Jesus fuck, rekt.

>Stormfront's propagandist machine in full force in the thread.

>buying into the open world meme in c u r r e n t y e a r

He kicked the door in. The real lesson should be have an emergency BLM Protest Deterrent, preferably in 45 caliber.

I'm going to mod the hell out of it and play as clansmen killing niggers and goombas

>propagandist

If showing reality counts as propaganda you know something is very wrong.

Yeah, I'm sick of all these fake CG videos where fine young African American men are portrayed as violent subhuman trash.

She was actually the mom not the nanny, the assault was caught on a nanny cam however

you play MAFIA for the MAFIA experience.

people are saying that the series needed to "spice it up" despite seeing the fucking obvious in that the grand majority of its fanbase LOVES COOKIE CUTTER MAFIA DRAMASand there is nothing wrong with that within reasonable amount and well done voice actors

>muh supreme nigger (((culture)))

Good thing the fucker is in jail, hope he gets raped.

>t. Tyronne Jameson III

>Blaming blacks for whites appropriating club behavior.

How the fuck does that work?

The black guy's lawyer was a John McMahon. Somehow I doubt McMahon is his real surname, you know, like how Jon Stewart's real surname is Leibowitz.

>BLM Protest Deterrent
I never got why Cred Forums was so afraid of BLM. that webm happened long before BLM was even a thing yet whenever a black person does something bad or retarded Cred Forums goes "SEE BLM DRAGGING WOMEN AND CHILDREN OUT OF BED AND RAPING THEM"

It's like shit son, the worst BLM has done is cause traffic jams yet you guys give them the reputation of a second crusade. what bunch of jokers.

HANK MR SKELTAL gooD boNes n calcium thank mr skeltal good bonesand calc ium good bonesand calcium if i dootƽaү thank skeltal man doot doot doot doot good bones n calcium good bones (chorus: dootdoot) mMMMMᎷM DO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒT thank mr skeltal

>Denuvo
>Mod the hell out of it
top kek

BLM shut down the gay pride parade in Toronto this summer because gay cops were there

not even the gays are safe from the blacks

The target audience is a minority. So a minority of people will buy their game. Then when their sales are low they will call people racist.

eg. that ghostbusters film

Say whatever the fuck you want, call me a racist, spout POL as if it's some sort of insult, but at the end of the day money runs everything. I'll just sit here chuckling at the next minority driven product to fail miserably.

Make sure to make videos and share them with tumblr

>Cred Forums being blatantly wrong about anything and blowing shit out of proportion
That's all they do though, user.
I can't fucking wait for Trump to lose, I'm going to be on Cred Forums all day when that happens and I'm going to enjoy every fucking minute

Their fathers must be so proud of them

Gays are no longer safe, period. Just look how quickly the media and politicians threw them under the bus after that shooting at the Pulse nightclub in Miami. They're just not as violent and extreme as BLM or muslims, so they're not as important to democrats anymore.

It's not blacks fault. I would blame the kikes for the media brainwashing but the reality is that it's the fault of the white parents for giving up on this generation and letting the kikes get this much control of the government and of the media outlets.

How is this blacks fault. did they use nigger mind control to have whites appropriate hip hop/club/trap/whatever you wanna call it culture.

>BLM shut down the gay pride parade in Toronto this summer because gay cops were there
And how did they shut down this parade. because anything that's not physical violence just goes to my point that Cred Forums is overreacting about BLM

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

>the worst BLM has done is cause traffic jams
wanna know how I know you're a leaf?

>And how did they shut down this parade.
They started shooting the floats and the cops and anyone without a shirt on

and by that of course I mean they just stood in front of the parade and didnt let the gays pass

>denuvo
>what is tomb rider, doom, inside and quantum break not counting the bypasses

You say that like Stewart ever made any effort at all to hide his Jewish heritage instead of trumpeting it from the mountaintops at every opportunity throughout his career. He used his stage name to distance himself from his father.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlV4-xTrpy8

Yeah, everyone used to tune in to the Jon Leibowitz Show on Comedy Central.

Quantum Break doesn't use Denuvo you god damn retard. And I'm not talking about piracy either you fucking pirate scumbag.
I'm talking about how denuvo severely limits modding, because it limits modders ability to modify game files without triggering the fucking DRM, now if only we didn't have that many pirate cunts like you we wouldn't have fucking denuvo.

That's not Black Lives Matter, that's a mass chimpout caught on camera

Not even comparable and you know why.

who is black lives matter then?

do they get serial numbers?

The only way this could even be remotely tied to the mafia is if a couple of the actual mafia members were somehow in the fucking kkk.

Man if they just made a game around the prohibition era and didn't call it mafia it could have been somewhat interesting.

That is from a BLM protest in Charlotte.

>Game is going to show mean, racist cops arresting poor, innocent blacks
>Meanwhile the main character is a mass-murdering black

Yeah your whole narrative is kind of shattered when the black protagonist is a GTA character

>and by that of course I mean they just stood in front of the parade and didnt let the gays pass
That's literally BLM in a nutshell. They stand in the streets and block traffic

That's literally just someone being jumped by black people.. Not associated with BLM in the slightest. You just proved my point that Cred Forums associates all retarded illegal shit blacks do with people who cause mild annoyance. (major annoyance during holiday season)

that's literally from a BLM rally you ignorant fuck

You forgot #NotAllNiggers

>That's not Black Lives Matter, that's a mass chimpout

>d-dey dindu nuffin

Again, his entire schtick was "I'm Jewey Jewerson Hebrewbergstein, kike about town" and he started using the name "Jon Stewart" when he was working for MTV in the early 90s.

So when Deus Ex: Mankind Divided was getting ready to be released, the marketers and tumblrinas on Cred Forums kept crying about Cred Forums and how the only people who weren't excited were a small group of racists from an imageboard with an average IQ of 70.

Mankind Divided is released...dead on arrival. Square already scrapped plans on a sequel until further notice and has cried that Human Revolution sold more on week one and the sales continue to plummet.

Protip leftists: everyone is tired of your white guilt and general retardation. Go peg yourselves or drink bleach while we laugh at your games fail.

>That's literally just someone being jumped by black people
During a BLM protest, in Charlotte.

Was it? As in they were a BLM chapter that got together and decided to fuck up white people? Or was it just a bunch of random niggers who were rioting at the same time a BLM protest was going on?

Got it, thanks for correcting the record.

NO REVIEW COPIES for Mafia 3 ROFL

Where's the difference

That pedo bear in the background

Google it. You can even find videos where high up leadership people within the group are openly chanting and calling for the indiscriminate death of whites.

>BLM chapter
So unless they have a huge sign saying they're from BLM, BLM is free of consequences from nearly all of their protests turning into a violent mess of looting and beating people up?
By that same logic ISIS never attacked Europe or America yet then.

So you're saying that blacks are just prone to violence when they're in large numbers?

Yes. Except when it comes to white people who really are peacefully protesting, and then they're all called evil racist violent Tea Party bigots, even though their protests never turn violent and they usually clean up after themselves.

There's a difference?

The thing about Black Lives Matter is that it's a leaderless movement that anybody can join, so even if those were BLM protesters peacefully beating the shit out of white people, no, they're not really indicative of the movement as a whole. There are plenty of instances of BLM people doing nothing worse than fucking up traffic (still a dick move) but this ridiculous narrative that people are pushing that BLM is a terrorist organization (or, in fact, any sort of organization at all) is fucking retarded.

This looks great, just look how skillfully the player snuck up in front of the AI to knock him out!

Heh, only dumb Cred Forumstards don't wanna play a game this awesome!

B-But they're peaceful because privilege muh nato repairs to nigga

literally every black person is a part of this BLM shit

what fucking arbitrary definition do you have that classifies someone as a part of a movement or not? huh? if some nigger says he's a part of black lives matter then he is, end of story. their ideals all match up. they think white people deserve what they get for past crimes of their ancestors (made up crimes at that). their leader is on the most fucking wanted list for terrorism LMAO. they either actively promote white hate or are completely indifferent to it. they constantly insight violence

at this point you've convinced me you're just baiting

go take a stroll through a peaceful baltimore protest as a white man to see just how peaceful they really are

someone post the webm

you know the one

BLM are literal Black Nazis, but Cred Forums propaganda is retarded. Its funny when Cred Forums praises Russia when they're just lightskinned blacks and even have worse violent crime statistics than some black nations.

so are any of the scrapped concepts from Mafia 2 in this one? my only interest in this game is the Open world being like the prior game without being sliced in half to meet budget

>leaderless movement

Nope, stopped reading there to avoid further propaganda.

>Closing the distance between yourself and a nigger to seem more homely/coming by leaning against the counter.

Bitch deserved it!

>slavs aren't white

wow weird

My concern is that I don't know if THEY said they were a part of BLM, all I know is that the person who posted the Youtube video without any fucking context on a channel called "Yankee Renaissance" doesn't even call them that.

STEALTH!

Jesus Christ. Enjoy your hideously designed white guilt simulator

That's exactly what it is, though, and that's why it's so fucking ineffective at doing anything but pissing off white people. Leaderless movements are bullshit.

Ok, let me get this straight.
If they're peaceful, it's BLM and it's ok.
If it turns violent, it is no longer BLM fault and even though the majority of their protests turn violent and end up in looting and people being hurt, the organization of those events should be free of all consequences because they didn't officially called for someone to be killed or hurt?
And you don't see anything wrong with it?

How the fuck does a leaderless movement receives donations from Soros then? Where are those donations going to?

This is why you should always have a gun in your home and knowledge of how to use it. Blast him in the face, bury the body, never talk about it again. Its not like someone is gonna miss him.

>literally every black person is a part of this BLM shit
That is literally not how it works. not even close. Also I've been through numerous BLM matters protests BECAUSE ALL THEY DO STAND IN THE STREETS AND BLOCK OFF TRAFFIC. I'm from chicago, I've seen my fair share of BLM and they aren't even close to this big bad boogeyman Cred Forums is so afraid of. They're practically laughable when they're cleared out and drive down the street anyway.

holy shit, rekt

The amount of logical fallacies in one post you have here is fucking impressive. First of all, the movement did not start out as leaderless and currently is still not leaderless. The original founder was a terrorist who killed white cops. Their leaders and figureheads are constantly promoting violence or promoting indifference to violence towards white people and cops.

But let's assume you're not just talking out of your ass and it is a truly leaderless movement. Then it's the same thing as feminism. It doesn't exist. There's no concrete set of ideals. It's just a black canvas that anyone can walk up to and slap their worldview onto. In that case anyone with half a fucking brain would drop it like a fucking rock because they would understand how volatile a movement like that is.

At its core people claim feminism is a movement for equal rights for all. If we go by how you are making things out to be then every single person who wants equal rights for everyone should be praising themselves as feminists.

So why don't people? Because mother fuckers aren't as stupid as you and can recognize a redundant ideology. BLM reaches the same levels of redundancy. They protest the deaths of criminals and forget about the deaths of their own children, little girls.

Fuck you and fuck your shit-posts you stupid mother fucker.

No, if they're a Black Lives Matter group that formally considers themselves a part of Black Lives Matter and they're staging a planned protest then they're Black Lives Matter, if they're just a bunch of random fucksticks going around beating people up while being black then they're not really part of fucking anything.

Give me a source on that "majority of their protests turn violent" shit, by the way. And not from Breitbart.

A particular Black Lives Matter group. There's no fucking national BLM organization a la the NAACP or something like that. Do you actually think that the BLM protest in Toronto had fucking anything to do with the BLM protests in Oakland apart from sharing a name? Do you think they communicate? Do you think they have a heirarchy like the Black Panthers or something? They're not a fucking organization that's recongized by the government, it's literally whoever the fuck says "we're BLM" and goes out to block a freeway.

>he has to lie to cover up for his nigger loving
We get it, you like to take black dick.

>Goes to the trouble of wiping fingerprints
>Doesn't wipe the ones he left on the door when coming in
Why are niggers so fucking retarded

How about you stfu
Blm is just an excuse for faggots to riot when a dindu gets killed

Look at this pussy, who is afraid to call someone a niggerfaggot on an anonymous imageboard
Wew lad, how do you stand in real-life if you don't even have a spine on the internet?

can Cred Forumsfags just fuck off?

if not can they be mercilessly banned outside of their ghetto? I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit

White people intentionally injure, demolish, and even kill each other over football games. Riots for both football sports in America and Europe is ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZYAWguZD_4

This is what Cred Forums has devolved into.

So thin-skinned.

Can't remember a single BLM protest in merica that didn't turn violent. Not one where people actually went at least.

If you buy this game you deserve to get cucked irl

>not being vehemently afraid of blacks mean you love them
Nope, just rational enough to never fear a man because of his skin. And also because I've netted real experience instead of just spouting retarded shit on the computer.

Who is the leader then, you dipshit? Name him instead of saying he's a terrorist (buzzword for "bad person").

Also, way to show what a fucking retard you are by saying that feminism doesn't exist because it isn't a centralized institution with concretely-defined values. If that's true then neither are conservativism or liberalism.

And I'm tired of agendas being pushed into videogames.

Every fucking game has to have some sort of fucking SJW/minority theme.

Really? Because there's been a shit-ton. Usually all they do is block the freeway or do a sit-in at the mall or shout in a school library or something equally retarded and ineffective.

Literally google
Leader of blm

>Main character has gibsme sense.

>Do you actually think that the BLM protest in Toronto had fucking anything to do with the BLM protests in Oakland apart from sharing a name?
Yes
>Do you think they communicate?
Of course they fucking communicate, you act like it's the hardest thing in the world to communicate with people from other countries.
>Do you think they have a heirarchy like the Black Panthers or something?
If someone is taking money I'm sure there is some hierarchy.
> They're not a fucking organization that's recongized by the government, it's literally whoever the fuck says "we're BLM" and goes out to block a freeway.
Define recongized by the government, because when presidents acknowledge you and universities bend over to please you and your meet your demands I would say that's recognition enough

>this fucking niggercuck defending his fellow chimps

Fuck that whole blocking of freeway bullshit, i got stuck in that horse shit once

I want to buy this game now just to trigger people. I just some pretty funny messages from playing HuniePop from weebs and secret SJWs, so I'm sure I can get a few alt-SJWs to stick their ugly little heads out.

>Really? Because there's been a shit-ton. Usually all they do is block the freeway or do a sit-in at the mall or shout in a school library or something equally retarded and ineffective.
And nobody gets hurt at all? That weird, considering how much the media is working to make BLM look like peaceful protesters you would think that sort of thing would be advertised a lot.

Peaceful protestors my fucking ass

Yeah, that brings up three black girls in their twenties who have no criminal record, Shaun King (who is arguably not even black) and other twitter shitposters, etc.

Fucking name him so I can see how stupid you are, you weaselly little shit.

>If someone is taking money I'm sure there is some hierarchy.
christ you're naive

>girls sees it and runs
>nobody else notices
Quality game desu

also
>super senses
Every day AAA games become increasingly similar. Eventually they're all going to be the exact same game with slightly different textures.

Assata Shakur

she*

>not just running over the pavement apes

Go play more JRPGs and Angry Bird

This concerned troll is the best.
The guy acts like he couldn't care less about BLM and yet he has so much info on them that is readily available.

>grenade explodes on top of guy with hat

>he grabs his side like he was shot

>Google on the ground stands up unscathed.

This game looks boring and stupid.

>If someone is taking money I'm sure there is some hierarchy.
I remember that time a magazine ran an article on that Woman who did nothing other than BTFO Bernie Sanders at his own rally as "the leader" of BLM. If the best thing the BLM hierarchy can come up with is turning the entirety of their non-black target demographic against their group, well that's some pretty trash leadership.

Who said it was a guy

>christ you're naive
Yeah, me and the billionaires donating money to this leaderless, hierarchy free movement. We're all naive.

You didnt buy it anyway OP youre just baiting

You did

Wow dude!! you're trully a next level troll buying stuff to piss people off xD one day i hope to reach this level haha

i tip my hat to you

No one said that, actually

>implying im the user you originally were talking to

>I remember that time a magazine ran an article on that Woman who did nothing other than BTFO Bernie Sanders at his own rally as "the leader" of BLM
So incompetent journalist whose idea of doing research is reading the first result on google write some article and that immediately turns into factual evidence?
You know what fuck this and fuck you. You're either a complete moron or a troll and none of this is video games.

Where?

Hey if you announced that you were going to shoot yourself in the nuts I wouldn't stop you either.

Me too OP me too.

Is this shit being developed by the same team that did watch dogs?

this is why we shoot niggers

football fans are literally the worst lowest trash there can be.

Isn't the leader of BLM that white guy who really wants people to think he's black? Shaun King?

who is the leader then? It was a full interview with the woman by the way, who claimed the entire time she was the leader of the movement.

>Its funny when Cred Forums praises Russia when they're just lightskinned blacks
This.

Holy fuck I hate Russians. Literally BRs with less intelligence.

>McMahon is a real surname
It is
t. it's my last name

>record your FACE committing a crime

>literally zero benefit, just stealing shit for fun

This is why we put them down.

oh wait here's the article

bloomberg.com/features/2016-alicia-garza-interview-issue/

this woman claims to be the leader of the movement, the person you have been giving money too. What evidence you have otherwise?

And people say Detriot went to shit went black people came.

>the shadows lingering after the explosion
>people keep their posture while getting blasted away
>the guy in red actually shields the chairs in the middle from the exploision
>the nigger just stands up while the other guy in the back ground just gets disintegrated

What are some games where you can go John Wu on some thugs

So you agree a black man should not be hurt just because he's black?

Looks like a great Mafia game!

Jesus christ that's ridiculous, a fucking shootout. That's like how it's in america huh, just shoot back harder than they did?

I love how the people sitting just fly back and the chairs are like "wait for us" and follow them. It looks way too bad to be released in a few days.

Not much else you can do, aside from "move far far away from black neighborhoods"

she killed one of them
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804112/Woman-rushes-bed-opens-fire-three-home-invaders-stormed-house-shooting-dead-one-man.html

It never gets old.

WE BE ITALIAN MOBSTAAS 'N' SHIEET??

That was in her own home at night.

Give her a trophy and a cash prize.

What do you expect in the land of the free my friend. Regardless what Americans say on here the truth is their country is absolutely rotten to the core with black violence, idiots and so on. I could be here all day giving you evidence that the cons absolutely outweigh the pros on living in America and it's just going to get worse soon that minority of blacks will be no more and black people will en masse be moving into towns and in turn creating crime in a country where anybody can get a gun or rifle. It's fucked the only reason it's surviving is the mass amount that live there repopulate to make up for the dead ones.

and proper firearms training. She's very lucky to have survived that.

he opened the door with his shirt

It's not so bad as long as you stay out of the cities.

I'm curious as to what the crime stats would look like if you took out Detroit, New Orleans, St. Louis, etc.

>That's like how it's in america huh
just in the parts where there are blacks

It's Payne, get him!

so everywhere then?

If you removed blacks entirely then crime statistics are on par with European countries prior to their immigrant cucking.

>the KKK have the power to propel forward from the sheer force of their farts

BLM is evil on principle, because of the disinformation.

Let's look a the crime rate. Black people commit 50% of violent crimes and white people commit 30% of violent crimes. Yet the police kills twice as many white people.

I don't even get it, everyone is laughing at feminists, because of the fake wage gap bullshit, but when it comes to BLM, some white faggots will always defend them even here on Cred Forums. Why is "racism" such a boogieman compare to "sexism"?

who /black/ here