Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdZ7n2Kz_NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he needs abilities to complete the True Arena

>Get to the end of the True Arena
>Get BTFO by Cat Lazers

are kirby games short?
like 8-12 hours?

The True Arena is easier to complete without abilities than with many of the shitty ones.

>He think he's cool because he does it without copy abilities

HOW CAN I HELP YOU, KING DEDEDE?

There's a few bosses (Haltmann in particular) that are way easier with vanilla Kirby than most abilities

I NEEDAH A MONSTAH TO CLOBBAH THAT THERE KIRBAH

Chuck Swirsky? frickin Liberal!

Would you be happy if more minor Kirby characters like Galacta Knight got amiibo?

>amiibo
No

>Implying they'll ever make any other kind of figurines

I still haven't beat the true arena because sectonia is pretty much a counter to the poison ability

Just use the poison clouds on both sides whenever she does her teleport move. Also use toxic tower plus toxic smog.

>instead of just selling figurines nintendo has to shove nfc chips up their asses to raise the price and lock content behind

Ya' know, they could have easily made Spear an exclusive amiibo ability because of Bandana Dee.
I mean, I don't really mind UFO being amiibo exclusive. It's just the 100% completion bonus.

>they could have easily made Spear an exclusive amiibo ability because of Bandana Dee.
So the fact that they didn't do something abhorrent is a reason to praise them? The industry is a sad state of affairs.

I mean, I wasn't praising them for not doing it. I'm just saying they could of.

Amiibo also probably replaced Meta Knight and Dedede in Rainbow Curse, which is shit.

Name one better track.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdZ7n2Kz_NM

B-but user, Kirby is a game 4kidz!

kirby is for stupit babbies