Dropped.

>is a doctor
>has daily dose colors

>it looks like they're going full retard like fourze again

someone needs their daily dose of friendship

Hyped. I'll take anything after the snoozefest that was Ghost

well, at least the toys have been fun unlike Ghost's

>fucking purple gameboy chainsaw

they're going to sell mini consoles now?

chainsaw gba that shoots lasers

also main rider uses hammer like mario

>mfw I just realized Genm is a palette swap/player 2 version of Ex-Aid aside from the typical "dark rider"

Sorry but this is too much for me, I loves Forze but this design looks fucked up everywhere, that bicycle attack was stupid, even more than hotwheels, I liked the differencea between sentai and KR but at this point they seem to be the same.

Please be better than Ghost.

>that bicycle attack was stupid

even it's bad it's already in pizza territory in that it is so-bad-it's-good just for the concept and toys

Why is japanese acting so bad?

it's a PV

After Ghost I'll take anything. Fucking anything. I just hope it isn't another paint-by-numbers post-decade series because if ever Rider needed a real shakeup it's now.

one of exaid's finishers is making the enemy sit onto a crate, which he then punches from the bottom

>opening is still a step down from Just Live More / Surprise Drive

well it's hard to top a song sung by Kamen Rider Eternal

Man I haven't watched Kamen Rider since Gaim and I also need to finish up OOO and Fourze. I heard Drive started off pretty weak but turned out decent by the end. I heard Ghost was pretty much bad, is this correct?
How is this shaping up to be?

That was one of the few great Kamen Rider's though

Ghost was so bad it completely destroyed /krg/

I've given up on modern toku after ToQger, Nininger, Wizard, Drive and Ghost... let's hope this is better

he was shitting on Fourze

>he missed Zoo

Ghost was terrible

Did you try Amazons? Maybe it's because I watched it alongside Ghost, but it was great.

>not liking Drive

ToQger wasn't really that bad either.

Yeah. Definitely going to skip this one.

Is this ep 50 of Ghost or something? I want to watch it just to see Ex-Aid

A couple of days ago an user in one of these threads recommended using the resources in /m/'s Rider thread to get started watching Kamen Rider. If you're here, I just want you to know I've been watching the shit out of Kuuga ever since.

Was Zoo also bad?
No, ToQger was ok at times, but it had my hopes up so sky-high to be awesome and then did nothing ala Wizard

Kuuga is the GOAT

thanks doc

Comparing ToQ to Wizard is insulting to the former. ToQ at least allowed their characters to have personnalities.

Zyuohger is the best Sentai season in years, and Is say that as someone who doesn't really like Sentai.

But Fourze was the last Kamen Rider that was actually fun to watch.

Please don't tell me you thought Gaim, Wizard and Ghost were good.

/krg/ please go

Gaim was fun to watch.
It mostly balanced humor, escalation of the danger, and action well. There was spans where is fumbled, but it was mostly fine.

Both Gaim and Drive were extremely solid series.
did nothing wrong

Was Gaim the Shin Megami Tensei of the series?
Also, with how apocalyptic the series got towards the end, I always forget that Gaim started out as breakdancing Pokémon battles.

Indeed. It also has the best red in years

The only thing that was good about Gaim was the crazy Foreign Legion chef. The rest was pretty fucking forgettable.

Somebody post the daily dose pic

Fucking fine, I'll download it, right after I finish up my Dairanger DVDs

>turf wars fought by children using monsters from another world
Why wasn't this idea in the video game themed series again

Kinda worried that the video game aspect will be very superficial which will turn me off it

Drive was really good, there are slower parts but if you like cop shows in general it makes those parts much better

Also about Fourze.

Fourze was a lazy pile a shit for writing towards the end.
If they were going to make an arc about JK, couldn't they have mentioned his secret radio show at least 1 fucking episode before the arc started?

The quality of the start and end of the show was so drastic. It went from feeling an actual school with nuanced interactions. Character interactions flowed from 1 arc to the next and led to the revelations of later arcs.
But then towards the end, it was just random things being made up for each arc while Gen and Yuki had their autism cranked up to 21.

because they didn't think of it yet

But the costume looks terrible that means it HAS to be good

Get fugged friendo

It's already infinitely better than Ghost after Genm came and wrecked shit with a BMX bike.

this is usually a good rule

But how cute are the girls?

>watching Kamen Rider for the story

You faggots will go to any lengths to try and justify why you hate fun.

>marketing a vidya rider at japanese kids that only played minecraft on an ipad

The doctor premise is interesting but I hate these suits. I guess I'll give it a try and hope it grows on me.

Seriously the suits seem like something straight out of the 90s.

Remember when Ghost was cool at the end of drive?

Maybe they will do an episode on it, a kid with autism might come into the hospital

>any discussion of things I don't like at all, regardless of their relation to vidya, is automatically viral marketing/shilling.

Idiots like you are even more irritating than the actual shills.

I think that was the point.

>Zangetsu's first appearance and reveal
>Bravo
>Hase's death and the Energy Riders reveal
>literally anything about Ryoma
>Kouta raiding the Yggdrasil HQ like an absolute madman
>KACHIDOKI ARMS IZA SHUT-SUJIN EI EI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
>Micchy's descent into madness
>KAZURABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>KAITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It had problems and the final part was lackluster on a lot of degrees, but saying it wasn't memorable is downright being stupid.

>shill so paranoid that he saw the word "marketing" in a post that had nothing to do with viral and immediately thought people were calling him out
Hello shill.

>Remember when Ghost was cool at the end of drive?

Yeah, but they couldn't decide what his personality was. In Surprise Future, he seemed like a brooding, mysterious, "There's no point life" character. In the final Drive episode, where he was getting the eyecon, he seemed like a chill and playful guy.

In the final Ghost episodes, they pretty much established what Genm will be in two cameos.

>In the final Ghost episodes, they pretty much established what Genm will be in two cameos.
He didn't even say anything, just attacked people and left. They established nothing, that could be taken anyway they want

hmm..looks familiar

>Seriously the suits seem like something straight out of the 90s.
With the belt being as radical as it is, that's the aesthetic they were going for

Akibarider - unofficial karate bugman when?

But he did the very same thing in the Ex-Aid trailer. we can strongly assume he's the type of character who wants to compete and be on top. Like getting the "highest score" or whatever. obviously I don't know who he is, it just seems like his nature is stealing the spotlight by appearing out of nowhere.

>90's Nostalgia Rider

oh no what have we done

JAPAAAAAAAAN

Zoo's pretty good. They just need to tone down the Misao focus otherwise we're getting another KING SENTAI DAIGORANGER

I'm more upset by the fact that the reaction is imaginary.

>But he did the very same thing in the Ex-Aid trailer.
Attack people? Yeah

> he's the type of character who wants to compete and be on top
I could also take that he is a very efficient type of guy, the mission being complete is what matters and he doesn't care about playing games or score. It's bullshit being pulled from very little

Genmu could be a speed runner for all we know.

Naw, I just dicked up and misread what you were trying to communicate in your post.

I apologize.

Is speedrunning a thing in Japan? That would be really cool.

Naruto and Pikachu Gashcat when?

when i see that, it makes me understand why they decide to use animation for the precure gummi commercials.

poor juicy kid, if it werent for yokaiwatch his life would be even more miserable...

>final form's finisher is shifting through QPUs

never, but theres already news that Bamco is making special promo Gashats from classic namco games, there was a low quality screen of a Pac-man Gashat.in one of the /krg/ threads.

>Genmu
>Final Form
Was that a joke?

He starts out strong than the other riders cause he can half a press

why are you people watching japanese kids shows

Why not? They're fun.

The same reason we play games.

cause anything goes

lucky the thread is still there, have a low quality PAKKUMAHN GASHATO!

Coming the OOO'S!

I love you.

I really hope the LV 1 form just turns into Pac-Man.

I've never watched Kamen Rider that much before and I'm hoping the fact that the new one is vidya themed and I'll be watching from the beginning will give me the motivation to keep up with the show

Don't say no to fun

Constantly tell yourself you're only watching for the "choreographed fight scenes". That's how we do it!

Finally, a Kamen Rider thread.
I've been meaning to ask what to watch next, i watched W first and it was fucking amazing, after that i watched fourze and i wanted to kill myself cause of how fucking stupid it was (only reason i finished it was because of meteor) and i couldn't finish drive, what should i watch next?
I heard Gaim was pretty good

Go watch some pre-decade Heisei. Ryuki, Kabuto, Kuuga, and Agito are all great.

>Gaim
It's essentially fruit Madoka, don't bother.

Watch Fourze, Ryuki, or Den-O.

Gaim is good. If you want more serious Riders, Kuuga / Agito duology is amazing. Ryuki isn't so bad, avoid Faiz.

Did Ryuki and Kabuto ever get legit translations outside of TV-N Trite?

Drive was fun, Ghost is literal shit

Why does he have to be this gay ass pink? I still haven't accepted gays in 2016. Get off my lawn.

they fucking had names on their finishers with totally rad font and color

the ones doing the scrubbing and resubbing vanished

Which stream?

Are the guys who planned on resubbing Den-O still alive at least? This is the series TV-N butchered the most.

This shit was hype.

i dunno, i never attended the superhero time streams

Orange Lion went MIA

Is that a fucking voxel trident?

This was the most Necrom accomplished in a while, getting beat by a video game man

I hate how such a good suit was wasted

hey zoofags so...

are you a sela kind of guy?

>See an episode of Power Ranger
>"durr why is american/new zealand acting so bad"

>It isn't four riders colored Blue, Red, Green and Yellow
???

brave is mostly blue. snipe has yellow

>japanese kids that only played minecraft on an ipad
There's an interview with the guy who designed the belt. He says that the inspiration behind Gashats was sharing the fun of game cartridges with a generation that's only familiar with discs and digital downloads.

They are player colors
Player 1 Blue
Player 2 Red
Player 3 Green
Player 4 Yellow

No one's posted the theme song yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=zm-tzalj6l0

>Player 1 Blue
>not Red
The fuck?

I think if Gaim wasn't strangled by movie promotion episodes and was able to use them for plot instead, it would have been nearly perfect.

What are you talking about?

It's shit, starts off kinda cool but then gets really unhype

I don't really disagree and wish the back half was stronger, but I had fun all the same.

Also, best Rider.

What makes Zyuohger so great? I keep hearing good things and have been debating giving it a go. I really love the outfits, especially the new whale form.
I loved Shinkenger. Tried Ninninger, but dropped it about 15 episodes in. Currently working on GoBus and enjoying it okay.

>90's Nostalgia Rider
I don't know how to feel about any of this.

Eh, I like it. It's a lot more "poppy" than you'd normally expect from Kamen Rider, which suits a radically different Rider series well.

>What makes Zyuohger so great?
Great characters with great chemistry.

youtu.be/lGaneyDfyls
Yeah just one

This looks great

>Gaim uses cartridges
>NX might use cartridges
Could this be Nintendo's big break?

I like Decade the character, not the show. I think he always going around other shows is pretty cool and is one of my favorites Rider suits.
Tsukasa and Narutaki are great quality meme material

Sold.

METEOR
READY

MAAHHSS

Michy was a high faggotry traitor, but these kind of characters end up on two possible ways. They move up and try to fix shit or die like a faggot not realizing they are wrong. Michy redeemed itself for me.

OK
MAAHHSS

READY

Yes. Zyuohger's whole theme is animals and cubes

METEOR [/spoiler]STOOM[/spoiler]

Stop posting your shitty photoshop, faggot. That's Bakusou Bike

I always had a big fucking smile everytime this belt music started playing. Ryusei went from zero to hero really fast.
youtube.com/watch?v=W12-l13pIV4

>the costume is wacky therefor the plot will be
This looks closer to Gaim than Fourze

I wish we had a full episode of the Meteor recap or at least an episode from Meteor's point of view.

it might be a shop, but its a convincing one:

>the text below actually says in katakana "PAC-MAN GASHAT (パックマンガシャット)"
>Namco, or more exactily, Bandai/namco is the company with the rights to kamen rider games and toys, now we have a videogame themed hero (it could have been a Game sentai too the zyuohger doesn't count), Do you really think Bamco wouldn't try to take advantage of that?

Oh, yeah! also, it's most likely to be a promo,as in, its not gonna be used in show...

they might use it in a special or movie, it will definitely be used in ganbarizing or another game compatible with the Gashat QR's, but not in show

Holy fuck this suit looks awful. Why did they give him eyes.

Gaim is very good and has the best mad scientist ever

Domo arigato doctor-san

yeah warren salesman is amazing

Gaim has the best costume design

Didn't even watch it

check out kamen rider amazons if you want something a little more mature

youtube.com/watch?v=hvUTEqmZTcc

>not liking FRIENDSHIP

I feel bad for you.

I enjoyed Amazons edgyness but they dropped the ball on the last episode. Hopefully the second season fix things

where the ladies at

What's wrong with the last episode?

Best Rider.
And he ends up with best girl.

i imagine it has to be something about

He's right though.
Wanting to eat people isn't evil.
Actually eating people is evil

I like gaim's gaim kachidoki arms a lot more than his final form.

i though the ending was ok. It did suck that it was basically setup for season 2 though.

Japanese can only overact or underact. They're either spastic faggots or emotionless drones.

Must be a cultural thing.

Too bad the guy he's talking to actually ate someone

less than 5 hours

It was just a snack.

BMX BANDIT STRIKES AGAIN

That's what makes it so ambiguous who's right between Jim and Harry

Harry's right, amazons don't have to be bad. Seems like he has a whole group of of amazons that's been good (but that's projection, i don't actually know yet)
but because of Manny, it shows amazons have instincts, the moment they even smell blood, they'll lose control and must be terminated

I'm mostly on Jim's side

Mamoru-kun is pure!

I'm amazed people still struggle with that one. Then again people also struggle with the idea that no one was completely in the right, and that pretty much all actually have selfish desires as their real motive

Seeing as it was only half the length of an average rider show it is fair enough to get 2 seasons

Also that promo they did was hilarious in how cutesy it was

Amazons' philosophy is confusing, but I'm also giving it the benefit of the doubt that they'll explore it more in season 2 and really push Haruka's convictions.

He's a filthy vermin and must be exterminated

I thought /m/ was joking when they said most of thier shitposting comes from Cred Forums

I honestly didn't expect Gaim to get good later, during episodes 20-30 the show felt like a chore and the dancing plot was annoying as fuck, I was about to drop it. Then after those episodes shit went down really hard and I couldn't stop watching.

Is there a stream link for Ex-Aid?

This shit is glorious!

Yep. Haruka wants to defend amazon's cause he is one, and Jin wants to destroy them cause he caused them

I think Jin is right, we can't have a species on top of the food chain that isn't humans
But, if the amazons don't reproduce and there's only some of them left and they have their urges under control, i guess they'd be ok to live their life

All shitposting comes from Cred Forums
Everytime I go on Cred Forums I can spot a Cred Forumsfag from a mile away

>All shitposting comes from Cred Forums
please, /srwg/ is such a shithole, any srw Cred Forums thread miles better.

sadly I dunno the stream link, just check /m/ when it hits 7am in Japan

so, are their morphers trees they need to punch a bunch?

>But, if the amazons don't reproduce
I don't see why they couldn't.

I'm also interested to see how far they push each character. Haruka could likely end up getting pretty sick of amazons, especially when ones won't go along with him. But at the same time while Jin talks about how humans mater, killing amazons seems like a more important goal so a trolley problem could happen

More importantly Mamoru needs a belt that has a hamburger gimmick

cube that opens up as a phone

Misao uses a flashlight

>I don't see why they couldn't.
I'm assuming they can.
But imagine if they let amazons live, and they reproduce, and there becomes even more of them.
Some of them might be ok, but imagine a million amazons, a lot of them are gonna fall to their instincts and eat people.
Which is why i think a few amazons is ok to live, but they cant reproduce.

This is all hypothetical since the concept of amazon's population growing hasnt been brought up yet

Those ant ones might have been from reproduction, it was never really brought up but it would make more sense than the ant ones all just walked over to the same place

Plus evolution gets thrown around a bit, but that might just mean when they get powered up from eating humans

bump for saving

Honestly, I prefer to discuss Kamen Rider anywhere besides /krg/. It's shitpost central.

most generals seem rarely worth the trouble to even lurk, honestly.

This is applied to any general of anything, vidya, mecha or anything. When you discuss everything 24/7 the only thing left to do is shitpost and circlejerk, that's why generals are a fucking mistake.

Yeah. I stay away from all of them unless I need to ask a specific question about a game/show/whatever. And /krg/ was helpful when I was just getting into Rider, but then it became unbearable. It's basically Cred Forums levels of hating everything and bitching, even for a series they love.