Buy a Wii U in 2018

>Buy a Wii U in 2018
>Can't do jack shit with it because Nintendo drops support
BUT MUH LATERAL THINKING

>Buy a Wii U in 2016
>Can't do jack shit with it because it has no games

>Wii U has no games meme

name a single exclusive Wii U game that wasn't published by Nintendo with a metascore above 80

all of them

let's get this straight, you are so mad at a company that you are now writing fanfics where you get mad and you expect us to be angry with you ? Time to reevaluate your life, kid.

>metascore
>makes games worthwhile
>in a world where soulshit games get 90+ by default
>in a world where cinematic experience gets more point for gameplay than niche hardcore games
>metascore where big companies gets several votes because they have several sites
>metascore were sponsored sites have a voice
>metascore where a blog with 200 people following has a voice
>metascore where asian sites have no voice because "muh america only matter" even for japanese games.

fuck off IGN monkey.

Okay then, name a single exclusive Wii U game that wasn't published by Nintendo that you would personally consider good.

>Exvlusives don't count any more if they come from the company

>that wasn't published by Nintendo
Why does that matter? Are first party titles suddenly not games at all?

>p-please move the goalposts so we can pretend it has games!

nintendrones are such hypocritical shitheels, god fucking damn

It really does kill me inside that Smash, Mario Kart, and Splatoon will all go offline when NX launches, just like what happened to Wii and DS.
After that my Wii U will literally just be a Bayonetta machine

why is that doge like that?

Name Sony or Microsoft games that aren't cinema influenced linear games with 80 metapoints and isn't on PC/PS3 and are released now.

>first party doesn't count
>not goalpost moving

>opened it up to any game he personally considered good
>still couldn't name a single one
>b-but sony and microsoft!
this is getting embarrassing

Haven't been in a "sonyggers falseflag to shit on nintendo" thread in a month or two. What have I missed?

You missed the part where Sony was always better than Nintendo

now this is falseflagging

Holy fuck this is some serious autism

>buying a Wii U
>ever

Why the fuck should it matter if it's third party or not?
Nintendo IPs have pretty much been the selling point of their consoles since the fucking GCN. For like 15 years now, no Nintendo fan has given a single solitary fuck about third party IPs.

Well, I mean, this pretty much sums up what these threads have been made to say

>you should give nintendo special considerations because no nintendo fan wants to play games they haven't played before!
jesus christ

You could always mod it, it won't get rid of the godawful Gamepad but hey free games!

Go play some video games user

>buy wii u in 2018
>still has better exclusives than ps4 and xbone

I want to start a thread over in Cred Forums with this image but I always get banned from there... Could you do it for me?

Who are quoting?

>being stuck in 2013/2014
PS4 alone has better exclusives than the Wii U now

Play video games

kekkaroo my nigger.
Do you seriously think shit exclusives like TP and SS helped selling all those units. Absolutely maddening.
The only reason the Wii sold as much as it did is because people wanted to waggle and thought you could substitute real physical exercise with a slab of plastic and videogames. It was all a gimmick. They tried to do it again with le tablet touchscreen and that shit crashed and burned because they had no Wii Dance to go with it.

>someone merely asks for 1 good 3rd party Wii U game
>40 minutes later and not a single one has been mentioned
how is this even possible?

why would you do that. if you buy a wii u in 2018 you are the fucker who deserves blame, not ninty

Monster Hunter 3U
Kinda outdated now with 4U and X out but it was amazing like 4 years ago!

>Buy a SNES in 2018
>Can't do jack shit because Nintendo drops support
Grrr, Nintendo, you make me so angry, angry noises

Yeah like Bloodborne and uhhhhhh.
99,9% of good PS4 games are probably on PC, PS3 or Vita

It's a shame a ton of them aren't even out yet. I've been wanting to get one for so long but the ps3 isn't as bad

>1st party games suddenly aren't games
What a funny meme.

Nobody's obligated to give you an answer, especially since 3rd party games are fucking shit in general.

>exclusive
>also on 3DS*

That dog reminds me of the partner character from the Mad Max game.

Soz m8, didn't see "exclusive" in that post.
Rayman Legends I guess? :/

Rayman Legends is on PC, PS4, XBO, PS3, 360 and Vita

So any game not made by EAD or HAL? A lot

The Wonderful 101 and Bayo 2 :^)
>inb4 published
Still made by a third party company. Also Fast Racing Neo is pretty fun.

>innocently ask for a good exclusive Wii U game that wasn't published by Nintendo
>everyone treats me like an asshole for asking
>some try to get me to change my question
>only answers I get is for two games that aren't exclusive
do console-war fags have to ruin everything?
you can't even ask about good games here without some fanboy from nintendo or sony or xbox trying to dissect your post and talk about that instead of games.

Thanks to the anons that actually gave me answers, even if they technically aren't exclusive I still appreciate posts like those over shitposters.

Enjoying Color Splash, it's not the Paper Mario everyone waited but it's better than Sticker Star.

What about that Fatal Frame game that was butchered and digital only?

I know you're baiting but I have to bite
>innocently

You're right, metascore is not reliable. Polished turds like everything Nintendo put out in the last 10 years or so get ridiculously high scores.

>W101
>Bayonetta 2
>Published by Nintendo*
sorry but I guess
>Fast Racing Neo
>not published by nintendo
>exclusive
>metascore 81
Holy shit we have a winner.
You guys kept saying I was being unreasonable but this user named one without any effort at all.

Why do platform-war fags have to turn everything into an argument?
Apologize.

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade Chronicles
There, there's the only 3 great WiiU exclusive games

Mario kart is shit, splatoon is boring and the online is atrocious, mario maker is interesting for like maybe 2 weeks, pokken tournament is already forgotten about, paper mario color splash might only be mediocre despite all it's glaring flaws, hyrule warriors pads too much content with grinding, the online for smash 4 is fucking terrible, which removes any reason to play it, Devil's third was hilariously bland.

Is there anything else I'm missing?
God damn I'm glad I got rid of my WiiU on ebay. Even with loadline there's no fucking point because I still have my old gamecube.

>Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade Chronicles
all published by nintendo.

But Fast Racing Neo isn't, making the Wii U a solid platform in anyone's eyes.

You're not unreasonable, you're just being a cunt about it.

I presonally think Wii U is a good console in the fact that the vWii can get hacked and access most of the nintendo library with the exception of N64. I mean, it's good if you're a poorfag and don't want to buy all those expensive GC games and if your computer can't run GC games at full speed.

>mfw buying a Smash U GameCube controller to use with my GameCube

>just being a cunt
>ask for a Wii U game with certain standards
>everyone acts like I brought up the Holocaust
>one user who cares about games mentions a Title that matches the request perfectly
>"wow what a cunt"

Name 5 arabic games for the xbone with a metascore over 80.

I can't, I just can't.
But Fast Racing Neo is a Wii U 3rd party exclusive with a metascore above 80.
I guess I'm just more reasonable than you.

That fact that you're completely disregarding Nintendo games because they're Nintendo games on a Nintendo console makes me wonder why the fuck you even bothered asking about it in the first place.
Literally all you had to do was go to Metacritic and find a fucking game yourself, but instead you decided to make it a fun little guessing game so you can mock all the poow wittwe Nintendwones who took your bait.

It's a simple request friendo. Xbox one has games. Right...?

I don't get why you're so upset about it, one user was able to namedrop a good Wii U game and now you seem jealous or something.
What's you're endgame here?
I don't think so, PS4 and XBOX don't really have many games let alone good Arabic ones.

He's being perfectly logical though. You're the one crying about the Holocaust or whatever.

>What's you're endgame here?
To call you out on your smug reaction image bullfuck. You're here to laugh at people, just admit it. You're fucking bathing in all my (Yous) and you love it, you attention whore.

Of course he is. You gotta understand this is all he has to pass the time while he's waiting for greatness.

>You're fucking bathing in all my (Yous)
>continues to give more (You)'s

>the main gimmick in the new Paper Mario game for the Wii U is the graphical quality of fruits
>It's literally the only Nintendo exclusive for Wii U, which is getting replaced next year by a new console

JUST

Meanwhile, PS1, PS2 and PS3 got some of their best games in the last years they were the main Sony consoles, like Last of Us, God of War II, Final Fantasy IX etc. Plus, they got support for years after their successor was out, meaning no one was left behind.

Why do we support shitty practices by Nintendo? They should be supporting the Wii U instead of giving up so soon, in favor of new hardware.

I remember in 2014, when Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros U, Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Hyrule Warriors got released? I thought to myself "Damn, the Wii U is on fire! Nintendo really got it going now! Can't wait for the future!". Then 2015 came and we had ONE game. Then 2016 came and we had NO GAMES. It's sad, I'm not sure I wanna gamble my fun by buying an NX.

I know, fuck me, right?
I'm not gonna just let him go without someone calling him out.

>him
thanks for the 55th

>Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros U, Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Hyrule Warriors got released
Yeah, and remember people still didn't buy the Wii U? It's like Nintendo knew the system was never going to sell, and it simply wasn't worth it to keep trying to please the 10 million suckers who bought it.

And thank you for finally admitting you were shitposting the whole time. And no, I'm not gonna be one of those spineless faggots who purposely quotes your post incorrectly just to say I didn't give you a (You). You want it? Here you fucking go, you slut.

I wasn't shitposting, I just wanted to make fun of sonyggers.
I didn't expect people to take it seriously, but there you go.

Oh, so you were falseflagging the whole time. That's even better, but it's still shitposting.

>buy a Wii U in 2018
>the force of time literally stops me from buying any game for it that was released before 2018
wtf???

Yes, I posted asking for games with arbitrary constraints to mock sony fans who feel people criticizing their lists of "games" are being unfair.
This was probably too clever though, because it actually distressed some Nintendo fans as a result.

Still got my (You)'s though, so I still got to cum.

>Buy a Wii U on day one
>Nothing to fucking play besides getting drunk and playing Nintendo Land for months
>Games come out at a fucking slow ass drip
>Can't buy the goddamn Wii U Gamepad separately so when mine breaks I'm just fucked
>No goddamn account system so any VC games I bought I have to buy again
>Games we actually want come out like ten years later but only after they've been Liberal Nu-Male Approved and cleansed of all masculinity or lewdness

I used to be the most die-hard, dick sucking Nintendo fanboy on the face of this planet, and the Wii U has turned me the fuck around

>>Buy a Wii U on day one
(X) Doubt.

I did, man. I was dirt fucking poor working for Kmart back when they were still a thing, and we got two deluxe ones and like four white ones. Manager swiped one, I swiped the other. One of the worst mistakes I've ever made.

>buy a wii u
>get all game for free because it's easy to pirate
thanks nintendo

Why would you buy a wiiU after its life cycle is over to complain about lack of support when all the games for it has been made already?

>I always get banned from there
Probably because you want to start a thread with that image.

He means that Nintendo will shut down online capabilities, like they did to Wii and DS after Wii U came out.
No more Smash Bros or Mario Kart or Splatoon.

Theres a few 3rd party games from japanese devs and not as popular devs, but most of it is multiplat, but if youre talking about good AAA 3rd party, none of it is good.

>"good AAA 3rd party"

Big ass joke thinking about it.

They shut down online for the wii and DS when Nintendo Network was made

he needs to stop being stupid

>Nintendo stops making games for the WiiU
>still has three times the library as my Bloodborne Machine

No?
NN was launched with the Wii U (miiverse etc)
Online for Wii and DS didn't end until 2014