UPDATED MY JOURNAL

How do I join the chaos guys?

Which character are you?

How do I read Grace's diary?

Is this game actually worth playing?

ya

you don't. really, you can't read it.
It's there just to taunt you

>there hasn't been a single setting in gaming since this that has been as unique and rich

WHY

i loved that dragon demon dude who was forced to be good and nice. Shit was fun

Fucking this. The setting/lore is the single biggest draw for me.

Yes.
The gameplay isn't great, but the characters and themes are pretty damn good.

Whats that? You don't enjoy generic Tolkien shit #29354312387? Or convoluted emo teenage weebshit number 10,000?

HAHAHA NICE BOOK QUOTE YOU GOT THERE, PAL HAHAHA

Nice hat, chief.

the combat is dogshit, but this is offset by you being granted from the get-go a fighter class party member with absurd THAC0 who can solo most enemies

the writing and sidequests are top notch.

broadly speaking, to get the ost content out of a single run, you want a 3:2:1 ratio for Wisdom, Intelligence, and Charisma stat allocation in that order, since that is where most of the unique dialogue options are,
you want to find the witch in a hut who teaches you how to be a wizard (a class which comes with a good deal of unique dialogue, and also lets you spam fireball while your dodge master fighter draws all the aggro),
and you want to get the fan mod which brute forces past the LV-up bug (vanilla game has a bad habit of always rolling a 1 for additional HP when you level up. since most of the games content is dialogue based rather than combat, the mod forces the game to give you the max for you class each level instead)

the planescape setting was designed to be as out-there and unorthodox as possible compared to most DnD settings, it was designed for veterans of the rpg that were sick of tolkienian fantasy.
and Planescape: Torment was a passion project of someone who utterly loved the setting.

in other words, if you want more games with settings like this, you HAVE TO, no mincing about it, make them yourself

Soooo...
What can change the nature of a man?

Regret.
The place where all the incarnations of Chief are remembered isn't called the Fortress of Regrets for nothing.

Lie: "A beautiful woman, Ravel. As you changed me."

>What can change the nature of a man?

Anything you believe can change the nature of a man.

It was a dick move of Ravel to make TNO the only one who could answer that successfully

It depends on the man

more like she only ever wanted to hear TNO response to the riddle