With which Assassin's Creed should I start and which ones should I avoid?

With which Assassin's Creed should I start and which ones should I avoid?

everything else

/therd

What about the pirate one? I thought that it's good since most of you guys praise it and shit

Start with 2, 1 was shit. I don't really think any of them were genuinely bad after 2, it just depends on how fast you get bored of the formula they all follow.

First 90 minutes of 1.
Congrats, you've played them all.

Play: Black Flag and Rogue
Avoid: All of the others

it's a shit game outside of the pirate ship

>Which shitty game in a shitty and overrated series should I play?

Play 2. Then 3 till you get bored of the formula.

- MGSV GZ and TPP
- None of the other ACs

Good: 2, Brotherhood, 4
Ok: Rouge, Syndicate
Bad: 1, Revelations, any others
Beyond Shit: 3, Unity

Play 2 and Brotherhood without a doubt. If you enjoy both of those, then Revelations is a really good wrap up to the Ezio storyline. Black Flag has its moments but is a little overrated here; it can't hold a candle to 2 or Brotherhood.

1 was good for its time but it's aged like milk with extremely repetitive gameplay and slow, clunky combat. The assassinations are badass though, and its the darkest of the series. 3 is one of the worst video games I've ever played, and I wouldn't touch anything past Black Flag.

The games called Assasins Creed literally 3 or 4 ways to kill someone.

The game hasn't really progressed at all since the first game at least gameplay wise, I haven't been excited to play an Assasins Creed game since then.

Assasins Creed is the opitome of a game franchise that's going through the motions.

Release order dumbass

Kek.

Dont bother with 1 as AC2 improved on everything.
After AC2 finish Ezios story by playing BH and Rev, although rev is pretty much bh reskin.
Avoid 3, its a true snorefest.
Black Flag is a pirate game, if you want to play AC skip BF.
Rogue is great
Unity is not great even if you have gtx1080 sli to run it.
Syndicate is mediocre on its own, and shit if you played the previous games.

This.

The first game was alright, albeit it had some flaws. But the crazy thing is, none of the sequels managed to fix those flaws. So in a way, the first is the absolute best.

It also had plenty elements that were removed or altered in a way that their original purpose was entirely lost. Down to its very name, "Assassin's Creed", because it's about assassins and their creed. Ironically, both disappeared in later games.

They are all the same game with the same 3 missions repeated 99 times and dogshit story and characters. Only thing that changes is the setting. Play the first one. After you get bored with it (it won't take long) don't bother buying the other games.

Only play 2 and Black Flag.

1 is good
2 is great
brotherhood is pretty good
reveleations is okay, or pretty good if you ignore the shitty parts
3 is shit
4 is pretty good
the rest are shit

Play: 1, 2, 4, Rogue
Maybe play: BH, Revelations
Skip: the rest