Will there be another Rhythm Heaven game?

Will there be another Rhythm Heaven game?

why wouldn't there be?

Tsunku is dying so hopefully before he kicks the bucket.

Series should die when he does.

I only know Rhythm Heaven from

Megamix seems like the perfect way to end the series if there isn't another Rhythm Heaven.

Post the flash faggot

Megamix was shit, hopefully they go back to the original format with a new game.

>Forces you to play through the Easy Mode versions of songs until midway through when it opens up for a bit.
>This is especially detrimental for new songs, as by the time you unlock their Normal modes you're already familiar with the Song via the Easy version, making playing through them on Normal a fucking breeze.
>Some of the new songs don't even have a Normal difficulty, all they have is the piss-easy Easy version.
>Forces you to play through the Easy mode versions of reused songs, so if you've already played through the rest of the series it's even more of a fucking trudge.
>Story mode is completely tacked on and adds very little to the game.
>Locks you out of new songs until you complete the Story mode.

Megamix was good for the new songs and the challenge train, so it's not terrible. Whoever made the goat needs an extremely painful slap on the head though, that's just hours of grinding onions to get the badge from him.

It's hard to enjoy the new songs when you're forced to play the babby-mode versions of them before getting to the real thing. And by the time you get there the challange is almost entirely gone.

Also
>tripfagging

>Some of the new songs don't even have a Normal difficulty, all they have is the piss-easy Easy version.

uh no, outside of the gate challenges, all of the new songs have a normal version

>locks out

no more different than not progressing in older RH games

Tongue Lashing has no normal version, which is a shame because it's the best new game in Megamix.

No, it's different than the previous games because you were constantly unlocking new songs.
4 New songs, Remix, repeat.

In Megamix, they force you to play through the piss easy versions of the older songs before you unlock the new songs.
3 piss-easy versions of older songs, 1 easy version of a new song, repeat until you get to Lush Tower midway through the game, and by that point you've already played through easy versions of half of the new songs in the game.

Gachimuchi game when

Tsunku didn't die from cancer like he thought he was, so probably.

I will never fucking get a Superb on Lockstep.

Because Megamix was pretty obviously meant to be the final one.

Megamix was made when Tsunku still had cancer so it's safe to say they planned for it to be the end of the series if he didn't make it.

tongue lashing is the normal version because its length is similar to a typical rh minigame

so it's still the same, except with text

I mean yeah I hate the easy mode and the text, but it's arguably the same in that you unlock games as you finish them

yesterday in Megamix I finally managed to beat Extreme Sports after learning to look at the Mii bouncing on the top left, the tempo up Exhibition Match was a lot easier

also perfected Jumping Jazz in Megamix
I honestly got PTSD from those gay frogs after failing so many times

only games I still have left to perfect are Lockstep and FinalMix

also I'm really glad that after you buy all the flowball games, each flowball you get is worth 30 coins
feeding the goat will be a lot quicker now

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!! REE REEEEEEE

I'm fine with Megamix being the last one, but I wish they would do 2 DLC packs: One to finish off adding DS/Fever games and one to add all of the original games even untranslated.

I'd also love if the stylus option was swipe and not just press and release. Some games are more fun with the flick.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting you dumb faggot.

At least we are getting Rhythm Doctor, right?

Beta Tester reporting. Pretty sweet game.