Forza 3 vs GTA 5

Kinda sad when a three year old game looks better than a 2016 game. Are devs even trying anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-forza-horizon-3-face-off
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake

It can even be truth but this specific screenshot doesn't prove anything

Are you legit saying that 'that screenshot of GTAV looks better? Literally go get glasses and kill yourself.

FH3 looks pretty good to me

>this is what console plebs believe

LOL

>i gonna pick worst place to put car in FH3 to make picture
>then i will put gta v car in middle of city where game looks better even tho shados and car models looks way worse

have fun comparing one pic in city and one near sea

Another sonyshill thread

Are we ever gonna have a day without these?

Rockstarfags/sonyfags on suicide watch

Sony pajeets have revved up for the holidays user. They have a new console to sell

>GTA V
>Release Date: 14 Apr, 2015

>3 year old game

b-but the crew looks better than both!!!

This is the photo mode from a PS3 game.

Someone is going to fall for this.

The Crew is such garbage. They made the streets so wide and huge that it makes all the cars look tiny. Everything about that game is garbage. Don't even get me started on the crazy driving physics.

nice ps2 reflections and ps2 textures, car model looks better than gta v one tho

And those PS2 reflections and textures still look better than anything FH3 can produce. Really makes you think.

>implying xbox one is doing these graphics

lmao thats got like 4xmsaa, what is this another ingame bullshot maker to make you drones make false advertisements for their game?

>And those PS2 reflections and textures still look better than anything FH3 can produce. Really makes you think.

TOP kek, sonyfags actually believe that

Meanwhile, in real time gameplay

that's my own screenshot i'm playing on pc you fucking moron. Game has so good graphics that you just said it's bullshot lol

Is Gran Turismo 7 even coming out before the end of the decade?

>in game screenshot maker that literally uses the entire console for a few seconds/minutes to render just one single frame of the game in good graphics

>lol guise look consoles have better graphics

my fucking sides

*yawn*

Forza will never be anything more than a poor man's version of GT. Two options here, bro: You can either deal with it or deal with it.

>photo mode
>in motion
Exactly.

>All that shitty motion blur to hide the ps2 textures

Lol

then who gives a shit, its win 10 exclusive anyway

Console version of Forza actually does use 4xmsaa.

eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-forza-horizon-3-face-off

Nigga if you're gonna gloat, you better be able to read shit off properly.

wew lad

Xbox Version has 4x MSAA though DF confirmed it

>ps2 reflections

You guys know that anything more than cubemap on a car is wasteful as fuck right?

You realiza that GTA looks better and more realistic right?

ebin

>literally having to turdpick zoomed-in PS2 models to pretend you have a point
wew lad. Don't hurt yourself while gasping for air now.

wow thats stupid as fuck they could have maybe gotten 60fps instead in a genre that actually needs it instead of having autistically good graphics

lmao holy fuck

>90% of the cars in the game look like that
>"C-C-C-Cherrypicking!"

Apex kek

>my wheely vroom-vroom is better than your wheely vroom-vroom
*chuckles*
Car enthusiasts are such children.

its a huge open world so probably couldnt get 60fps anyway
>640x318

Holy these butthurt xboobs. Delicious.

im sure it could have managed at least 40fps and that makes a pretty big difference, and they put a 40fps cap on the witcher even though it bounces from 20-40

>Sonyqueer getting BTFO tries to claim everyone else is buttmad to make himself feel better while his anus is hotter than a volcano right now

Glorious

MSAA only acts on geometry edges, so depending on your polycount, its probably not hard to get away with it.

Racing games usually don't have a fuckton to draw on screen at any time, and MSAA probably helped with crawling artifacts due to high motion.

If you want 60fps you should be playing on PC anyways.

Looks fine to me

GT Sport looks worse than Forza 6

kek

when will Sonycucks finally get a good racer?

>If you want 60fps you should be playing on PC anyways.
Just be ready to pay.

Meanwhile an open world racer on weaker hardware is able to have sand textures that aren't ripped from a PS2 game.

Don't they have Driveclub?
I don't know much about it but the graphics look nice at least

Never since Gran Turismo Shit will be blown out on day 1 by iRacing like it's been the last six years.

>No driver practices or endorses GT outside of the director
>Meanwhile iRacing is endorsed by F1, Indy Car, WEC and NASCAR drivers for its realism and used by most North American teams as their in house simulator of choice

gg no re sonycucks

>Don't they have Driveclub?
>dudclub
>good

It doesnt even have nice graphics
Only good rain effects

>The Crew
Cred Forums almost made me play it, good thing ubi allows you to play before finishing downloading so I didn't spend much of my time with that shitfest before figuring out it was shit

Or drop one or two settings until you can just barely see pixelation in screen space effects.

Or wait till they patch things up.

Did they screw up the scale or something? Why are the lanes massive?

I'm guessing each part of the game was outsourced to a different international studio.

lol

The textures are still way better outside of photomode.

DELETE

later, losers