When given the choice, do you play as good or evil characters?

When given the choice, do you play as good or evil characters?

Im always a good guy because videogame characters are the only ones who validate my existance

Evil, because it's far more interesting.

I play the bad character who slowly realises the folly of his ways and chooses the path of redemption near the end.

depends on if I find the 'good' faction legit or just a bunch of powermad hypocrites

>Selecting answers before you even know the options.
I seriously hope you don't do this.

>Joosten will never model shitty but cute Halloween costumes again

I hate her long her face is. No wonder she couldn't get any jobs outside of sucking Kojima's cock.

depends

in kotor I always go evil

but in SWTOR i usually just pick whatever I feel like and that makes me end up neutral

>No wonder she couldn't get any jobs outside of sucking Kojima's cock.
>been working as a model for years
wew, you really showed her

Joost will never send you selfies of her being gang banged by black men

>people are still pronouncing Joosten as JEWsten
Stop.

Even though I know it's yoh-sten I always read it as Joo-sten. It's just so much easier

I play games with superior gray morality instead of "le hero or menace xDddd" binary bullshit, sorry

How soft do you think her hand is?

evil in general, I can be good irl

Watch out lads we have a neutral over here

very soft!

I'm imagining what she looks like wiping her ass

I wonder if girls manage to do that gracefully or look just as awkward as I probably do

Japs worship white women

Good. Always good.

I play all of them but I usually go good route first because 9/10 times that seems to be the intended route to learn the game.

i just pick whatever I want to, i tend towards doing whatever gets me good guy points but I'll happily shoot someone in the head and get the bad guy points if there's a good reason to, why would I stick to one side in some poorly made morality system when I can just do whatever feels best?

btw i shot mordin

yeah, so anyway. Post more pics

Sorry friend I just came off a ban

post more joost

if these are my choices I'll pick death