WHAT THE FUCK BROS?!

H-HOW IS THIS SHITTY PALADINS GAME STILL GAINING?

Other urls found in this thread:

playbreakaway.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=EcAf4kXaMYA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dunkey ironically helped it by shitting on it and people realized it's a poor mans overwatch but still decently fun

I honestly enjoy Overwatch more than Paladins.
At least Overwatch incentivizes me to play well with POTGs.
In Paladins, I don't have any motivation other than "winning it for the team."

>free to play

>Q of the game
>incentives you to play well

lol

its FREE overwatch

That's a controversial opinion, wouldn't go spreading that around if I were you

>At least Overwatch incentivizes me to play well with POTGs

>carry the entire fucking team as tank
>don't get play of the game ever because some meme assassin character one-shotted half of them with their ult

which donkey

> At least Overwatch incentivizes me to play well with POTGs.

Because multi-kills are so pro. *roll eyes*

It's like Overwatch, but with more depth, and character variety.

Also free.

>At least Overwatch incentivizes me to play well with POTGs.
>In Paladins, I don't have any motivation other than "winning it for the team."
holy fuck please be a bait post

glad that i did not even think about buying this shit game.
paladins is a bit dull, easy skills and only a few of them, mostly it is just left click and q,e sometimes f.

Because OW is not F2P as it should be.

has more depth than Overwatch and is free to play

This is the game that should be more alive than both.

It's basically Overwatch but with the ability to spec characters with cards, requires actual skill (still casual but Overwatch requires NOTHING in regards to expecting anything from players), and it has some decent maps.
Plus pic related is a better refernce to Taimanin Asagi.

you have to buy this and it's conceptually too retarded to gain a community.

>liking either

>Origin
Nah.

What the fuck is it

I want to play it because it looks fun and interesting, but I don't want to support Origin.

plants vs zombies: garden warfare

They're awful at renders.

>conceptually too retarded
It's basically Conker multiplayer without the absurd level of filth and gore.

>even C-Tier studios can create better girls than Blizzard

Yet you'll support the mess that is Steam

yeah just like tf2 did?

>better girls
>looks like she has FAS

>requires actual skill
>with these hitboxes

top kek these are even worse than projectiles in overwatch

Steam has been good to me. I can't forgive EA for what they've done to their franchises.

>tfags got assblasted when OW released
>they don't care about paladins
Why?

You mean this?

Her portrait is a bit off but she looks better in game.
The hitboxes need a rework but Paladins has more factors and mechanics that can decide a match. You lost beacause of x, y, or z. Not because the other team got their Ults faster in every match.

The whole character ability customization is what makes it better. Tailor it to your style

>Completely free
>Ripping off one of the best FPSs of all time
>Still manages to ONLY get 50k players

This is shit and you know it. Fucking Facebook games do better than this.

Yes. The developers and their games.

Because they're glad to see overmeme getting cucked.

this

Because its actually pretty good and free?

In all fairness PvZ:GW is a hell of a game and way more fun than it had any right to be.

>This is what paladinfags actually believe.

>>Ripping off one of the best FPSs of all time
Hi-Rez got most of their character concepts from their own game, Global Agenda, and it appears that Blizzard has as well.

50K at a time. Obviously more people than that play the game.

Why aren't you guys playing the superior game?

And what are the x, y and z factors?

Facebook/Mobile games do better than both console and PC games. Whats your point?

Also the maps in Paladins have the advantage of the mount on spawn feature. This way players can get back to the fight faster and map designers only have to balance two spawn points per map.
The biggest problem I had with Overwatch is that every single map was terrible.

Because it's not Borderlands.

Ok, post proof.

Garden Warfare TWO.

i honestly dont think you see how big those hitboxes are

i have a toaster so this game is fun enough for me to play

but holy balance that purple hair girl is absolute cancer

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

Origin was their downfall. If it was steam it'd still be active

So they were angry at overwatch because?
didn't palamemes cuck TF2?

God damn you're stupid. It's like seeing 12 customers in a restaurant and thinking the restaurant only gets 12 customers a day.

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

Ok, so post the ledgers from your restaurant showing how many "customers" your "restaurant" is getting.

>didn't palamemes cuck TF2?
Palamemes worked with Valve, so they're basically business partners. The barrick skin that makes him look and sound like TF2 engi is proof of that.

>Rip-offs now gets praised

I only have 3 hours so far but I'll summarize what I have.
>ults charge slower unless you can keep putting in work, this means dead weight on a team can't just rely on waiting to press Q
>being able to spec characters with cards is great if your team is properly set up but terrible if someone is using a bad combination of skills, this requires some degree of thought on the players part beforehand
>Paladins doesn't allow multiple players to play the same class on a team, this helps cut down on shit teams but it also means that team comp is important because you can't switch class midgame (at least I don't think you can)
>mid match upgrades can make or break some strategies and upgrade points are only gained by putting in work for your team. Shitters will be treated as shitters
That's what I noticed so far in regards to deciding victory factors. the game is still casual but it asks something of the player, as a result not every match feels like it went down the same way like in Overwatch.

Did they fix Bomb King's bugs yet?

here to cuck blizzard on console too

>people are still trusting HiRez after Tribes
can't wait for tears

>Same as Overwatch
>So it's pay to win
>Same as Overwatch Comp
>So it's a MOBA

Having items and cards make it more interesting. Not only are their counters to champions, but items that can counter as well.

And being able to change the stats on abilities and weapons is better than using the same weapon with the same stats over and over again.

agree it's pretty dead on pc

>boobs factor
>ass factor
>pretty waifu factor

and what else user?

>mid match upgrades can make or break some strategies and upgrade points are only gained by putting in work for your team. Shitters will be treated as shitters
Upgrades don't matter that much and everyone knows it.

>getting new highest player count every week
Sure. It won't happen, they've struck gold.

This so hard senpai. I won't forgive them.

>smite still going strong after 4 years
>tribesfags can't get over their mediocre niche game getting the cut because nobody played it

How to improve Viktor build?

>implying Smite isn't the one next to bite the dust
Just wait user, it'll come. Paladins will keep growing and then they'll abandon Smite.

Blizzard will be fine. Their fans are called Blizdrones for a reason. Paladins will probably crash and burn at some point, because HiRez, but at this moment now it's decent enough to be worth a look.
>Ults in Overwatch charge much faster for less work
>Cards are sidegrades, buffing one skill weakens another also they are earned through regular gameplay
>Paladins restricts multiple classes by default which is how it should be
Not by themselves. But if every other player is upgraded and you aren't then it's a disadvantage. And it only gets worse when the other team has better specs, team balance, or players who put in work for their Ults.

Builds makes the game more interesting than OW I'll give them that

>he only gets potgs by pressing Q
How bad are you?

>People saying Hi-Rez copied Blizzard
>Not the other way around
Blizzard are the ultimate plagiarists in the industry. The fucking bleedman of video games.

I want to main Ying

how the fuck do you even tell what is going on

I fucking love this bitch but I know the nerfs are incoming

They've had 2 separate teams for SMITE and Paladins this entire time and SMITE already has plans throughout 2017 with them revealing one of the 4 next characters a weak or so ago. Don't think it'll be biting the dust anytime soon.

Pretty much this. I'm not really going to defend Paladins as some kind of "Savior of Shooters" but I like how it has more depth than Overwatch gave. It will be easy to abandon when the pay2win kool aid gets passed around (and it will, don't kid yourself). But for now it should be fun enough to play.

>If the enemy team is better they win
Wooooooow,really?

>POTG
>in Overwatch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking noob

POTG is one shot ult of the game
The most retarded thing every created for a casual one shot ult game

Exactly. The only difference is that one has more requirements to be considered the better team.

>or players who put in work for their Ults.

You keep saying this, so you're saying if you play better you win more? Wow what a revolutionary game.

Hey!

>literal poor man's overwatch
W E W

see

Cause you suck, I play as Rein all day and always get POTG

>fernando has badass helmets
>decides to keep it open to show off his greasy beaner face

Styles for closed helmets when?

Because there are no Paladin shills whining about how their shit is better than Team Fortress 2.

Also Paladins is just a bit more mobaesque, it doesn't feel like a TF2 clone, unlike Overwatch.

She is so cute though.

WebM's of these play of the games, now.

They finally added a waifu. Took em long enough.

That's already more concurrent players than OW.

>Upgrades don't matter that much and everyone knows it.

>attack Ruckus as Skye
>die because shields
>buy Wrecker and kill him, bringing his shields down noticeably quicker

Considering Overwatch has over 15 million registered players I highly doubt that.

>carry the entire fucking team as tank
>don't get play of the game ever
maybe you didn't carry as hard as you imagined after all
wouldn't surprise me really, most of the people who play anything remotely competitive usually think too high of themselves at one point, ever heard of the Dunning–Kruger effect?

Do you really not understand how this works?

Any reason to play this if I own overmeme

>sales = concurrent players

World of Warcraft has over one hundred million registered accounts.
Can you tell me how many players there are now?

It's first person Vayne, of course it's cancerous.

No I don't. Explain it to me as you would a child.

I actually believe it. Takes me twice as long to find a game in overwatch than it does in paladins.
But the quality of players in paladins is just sad, never seen so many shitters in one game before, these people lack logical thinking.

Reasons for: it's objectively better
Reasons against: you'll be mad you spent money on overwatch

Several million. So how many does Overwatch have?

the player base aren't casual shitters

>Quoting blizzard """""statistics"""""
It's nowhere near 15 million people actively playing all the time, constantly, every day of every week.

It's free m8, no one cares.

15 million my ass
it takes 5 minutes to find a match at 3500+

>you'll be mad you spent money on overwatch
Honestly I don't even play it anymore, it's the only reason I'm asking

After the travesty that was WoD, Blizzard doesn't release their player numbers anymore.

So how many does Overwatch have?

>Several million
The correct answer is youhave no idea because Blizzard doesn't post real-time statistics for their games because they don't want people to see when they're dying.

So you have no answer. I accept your apology and trust you will do better in the future.

>So they were angry at overwatch because?

We aren't angry at Overwatch, we just pointed out it's a shitty clone, that's all. Your fun doesn't need to be affected by the realization is a poor copy of something better and that you got jewed by Blizzard.

Nigger, there is no number because Bllizard is too much of a bitch to release it.
You'd think they're hidng something.

>one game go 4-0, steam rolling the other team
>next go 0-4, team can't do shit
>repeat

>So how many does Overwatch have?

No one knows outside of Blizzard, although the fact that they are afraid to release the stats shows what's really happening.

>Hi Rez
I give it like 3 months

>QotG

Does Paladins have any stuns?

I can't stand stuns in FPSs

>f2p Casualwatch clone
This genre needs to die.

If there are 52k concurrent players at peak, that means the most people ever playing the game at one time is 52k. Those 52k people don't sit and play paladins 24 hours a day. 52k isn't the number of copies The Game sold. Most people playing the game only do so for a time between 30 minutes to a few hours and many of them would do so at different times of the day thanks to timezones. Therefore the number of people 'playing the game' is certainly a larger number than 52k.

Half of the chars have some sort of stun or movement debuff ability.

There are like 2 or 3 stuns
a few slows
a polymorph

Also outside of the first few hours of a games release, there is almost never a circumstance in which every single owner of a game would be playing it concurrently.

Would have been way easier to write that instead.

Do I get the Engineer voice pack if I get the default Barrick voice pack like in SMITE where you get all the skin voice packs, or do I have to get them individually?

>Conker multiplayer without the absurd level of filth and gore.
Without?
Why?

>ITS NOT FAIR WE STOLE THE TV FIRST

its twitchcon, basically Macca of streaming and Overwatch is barely in the top 10

its F2P, almost all F2P games have some sort of population especially during its first month of release

it's free
people play all kinds of shitty free games - see league of legends

Because
>plants vs zombies isn't an M-rated series
>plants don't bleed anyway

The zombies do fall apart and stuff when you kill them, but they don't bleed.

While I can afford myself to play Overwatch, I'm not good at multiplayer games so Paladins is a godsend: I can get my ass kicked and not feel bad because I paid $60 to get my ass kicked.

You mean it's like overwatch, but shittier and free. The game's only redeeming quality is that it costs nothing. I get it, it's so cool to talk shit about Blizzard that you stretch the truth a bit. I don't care how you feel about Overwatch, Paladins is a bad game and isn't worth playing.

>t. dotard

>league of legends of fps
no thanks dude

Not that guy, but there are "factors" or whatever that make the style of play dramatically different.

The primary difference is that in OW, the whole game focuses around Ultimates, using them effectively at just the right time. Most fighting outside of using Ultimates decisively to take wipe out the enemy team is generally going to be a stalemate with few deaths between two competent teams, all the while charging their batteries for the next push.

The Ultimates of Paladins charge slowly and they aren't even close to the kind of gamechangers of OW Ults, they're just slightly stronger moves than what the characters' have on hand at all times.

Second, healing in OW is a much more powerful element compared to what I've seen of Paladins so far (because health is lower/damage is higher/healing is faster). Mercy, Lucio, Zenyatta, Ana, they are able to rapidly top off the health of their whole team and can even outheal some damage dealers. Their Ultimates in particular supercharge their allies to extraordinary levels.

Paladins support characters like Ying will have some healing covered, but it is ultimately supplemental because damage is lower versus huge health pools for everyone. Characters can mostly take care of themselves with healing out of combat. Fights are mostly attrition, not health fluctuating up and down due to the constant presence of healers.

Overwatch meta is all about Ultimates and the Healer+Tank focus with both teams rolling into one another in full force. It's a game about snowballing effects and each team staying packed together, the first one to take a nick is likely to fall apart, individual effort outside of a good use of an Ultimate means little.

Paladins meta doesn't have Ultimates being much of a factor nor any particular class type being the lynchpin of the team. It's a lot more general and dependent on each individual pulling their weight, but a single person has a greater potential to carry a team on execution alone.

Its free and on steam.

More tf2 players are playing that than overwatch.

Paladins is less polished but it's also a more complex game with much better class designs.

All I'm taking from this is fights last way longer due to everyone being so tanky and damage being minimal.
Sounds boring to me but if people like it then whatever

So Overwatch caters to team players while Paladins caters to k/d ratio loving MLG faggots. Thanks.

her voice is terrible

F2P games are part of the tumor killing gaming

best waifus

/tread

What incentivizes you to shill for Overwatch?

Remove that thing off her face and doesnt look half as good

It's not that bad though, since most of them you can avoid.

fingerless glove meter gets me everytime

>i hate poo poo
>i bet you love pee pee
k, nerd

>scene kids
0/10 taste

>Bros
I'm not your bro.

t. Asspained Nostalgiafag

I'm not your anonymous, guy.

>Remove that thing off her face

But that's haram.

If you get the TF2 skin you get the TF2 voice pack for free.

You're right user. Before the revolutionary feature that is the POTG was added people had absolutely zero (0) incentive to play well in any competitive game ever.

>be thirsty
>you can get some tap water for free
>you can buy a """""diamond water""""", which is supposedly infused with diamonds, for 40$
>diamond water fanboys will claim that tap water is bad and call you a poorfag for not buying their water
Really makes you think.

it's free. end of story.
every game did way better after it became f2p
apb
tortanic
wildstar
everquest 2
lotr online
star trek online

Can we all agree that overshills are the WORST fucking fanbase in Cred Forums right now?

it's not
everyone knows paladins is shit, hating on overwatch cause it's casual is a meme, while paladins is 10x as casual

Kids and BRs with no money.

>looks like overwatch
>plays like overwatch
>completely different strategies to overwatch
Its a different game with the same skin.

>popular game gets copied
HORY SHIT

I hate both of them

>every game did better when it went f2p
>what is tribes

Downloading right now, what should I expect, who should I play, any tips in general?

One year after Undertale too.
Which is worse: Underfags or Overfags?

>food/drink analogy
t. retard

expect to e playing against bots until you're level 5

Cred Forums's Underfags weren't that bad to be honest. It was tumblershit and youtube cancer that made them look like autistic ponyfags. Overwatchfags on the other hand, are tumblrfags posting on Cred Forums.

yeah the games themselves may have become worse, but they ended up making more money. you know, thats why I said they DID better, not that they WERE better

Start with Viktor, he's the beginner cawadooty character.
He can look down the iron sight, throw a grenade, sprint, and call in mortar strikes as an ultimate.
You can cook the grenade.

play any assault class
shit on the enemy team because its more casual than overwatch and everyone is clinically retarded.
kek

reminds me of how I thought I was a god during the first matches in World of Tanks lmao
thanks, I'll do that then

I went back to this a week after Overwatch. God damn what a waste of money. I'm skipping BF1 also since I know I'll just go back to PVZGW2. Also new characters confirmed if you didn't know. That stump dude is going to be playable for plants.

That is exactly what happens in the real world, though.

Theyre equally casual. Paladins is a little bit faster, but as casual.
None of them requires actual skill, reflexes, mindgames, or anything like that.

I don't get it, it's so fucking boring.
Do people really like this borefest?
This is miles from tf2.

>Hi-Rez

enjoy it while you can

>That stump dude
The big tree with the shotgun?

They need to bring it to Steam so that it isn't dead on every mode except one. I couldn't even find a match for the cats vs dinos event mode when it just came out.

Cred Forums and their fucking food analogies, hahahahaha

>implying differences in water quality don't exist

>Hi-Rez

That's actually a big reason to play this game. Pre-fucked tribes ascend era was fucking godlike and I should have played it more.

PCfags refuse to play on Origin. Just give it up and buy a console. It literally sold something retarded like 1 to 500 console and PC. You are the minority if you play it on PC. It's still in the top 30 most played games on X1.

>big reason to play this game
To get fucking dropped as soon as they move on to their next project?
You realize this game would have to be as good as tribes to be worth playing until then, right?

I don't get how you can't start a biker gang. You just get a motorcycle an find a local meetup.

Sort of. Damage is lower and health is higher but the minimal healing going on means that there are going to be far fewer "tugs of war" when it comes to health bars.

So while Overwatch has some characters who can instakill the common 200HP hero like a Widowmaker headshot or a Roadhog hook+shotgun, most fights between any two characters in Overwatch take several seconds, which is where most Paladins characters are also at, barring tanks who all take longer to kill in both games.

*rolls into your lap*
;3c

its a meme "free overwtach derp"

the game is absolutely terrible

now you are just trolling. Overwatch is casual but Paladins is way more casual.

12 year old need free to play games for the most part

I don't get it, is the only reason to play this game because it's f2p?
If that's the case I could just play fucking TF2, at least the game itself is still good despite them ruining it with the recent patches.

she looks rekt as fuk

because we are talking about an audience of kids that have to break up their minecraft playing every once and awhile and since they are 12 and have no money, they can only play f2p games.

>There is literally a thread on their reddit conspiring to pay streamers to play it

and people say this game isn't shilled as fuck

She's a witch who seems to have multiple personality disorder, so the look fits.

I just like her voice.

Jesus, this is the most pathetic attempt at a strawman I've seen in a while.

>the look fits
you mean like

You literally play against bots for day's until you get to play comp, there is only one shitty map and the heroes are totally unbalanced and suck ass in terms of gun play.
If you seriously think this game is competing with Overwatch then you should end your life.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

I'm not even arguing with anyone. So what the fuck are you even talking about.

I played this game solely for Ying. And when it turns out she was fun to play, I had no choice but to stick around to unlock everything for her. Or at least until we get some decent r34 out for her.

>only one map
there are like 4 and they do have different layouts despite being straight lines. games still trash.

Ying's voice is so high pitch it actually hurts my ears.

Builds basically save the game, since you can play the same character with different focuses.

Tbh what I really think should still be alive is SMNC. It had such potential, just needed more advertising.

I literally wont play this because its on Origin but it genuinely looks fun

Considering some retard is going to get POTG by pressing Q because that's how the algorithm works

Getting POTG doesn't mean shit

wat, playing Reinhardt is basically free POTG.

>Same as Overwatch Comp
>MOBA

I've never actually played a MOBA, so I wouldn't know.

Rein isn't the only tank in the game.

playbreakaway.com/

Step aside boys, this is the REAL Overwatch killer.

This legitimately looks interesting. Hope they can keep with all that they promise because it really could be a contender.

is there even gameplay of it?

AAAAAAAH WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO BLIZZBROS??!?! HOW DO WE GET THESE FAKERS TO STOP STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT FROM OUR BELOVED OVERWATCH?!?!?

It's a shit game but it's fun seeing blizzcucks getting cucked yet again just like heroes of the storm and all other meme trash games blizzard has been putting out recently

What exactly about this is a straight line?

NIGGA WE WUZ COWBOYS N SHIET

is this the end of days?

>loaded bullets, barrel, and bullets in bandolier are all completely different sizes

Congratulations, you posted the most uninteresting and pointless webm of day.

You also forgot to point out that the cylinder in the revolver doesn't rotate after being fired. The hammer doesn't move when it is firing, either.

It's overwatch, but free.

It's not as good, but the fact that it's a free, viable alternative is enough for a lot of people.

The cylinder rotates when you pull the hammer back, but the fact that its firing with a stationary hammer is hilarious.

Third-worlders.

>dunkey shits on it because hurr durr blizzard invented hero shooters
>it's actually a fun combination of TF2 and MOBA mechanics

it's bretty good guys, enjoy it before hi rez inevitably kills the game with a bad patch

also
>fires, no recoil or anything just glows
>barrel doesn't move at all

Ying is more fun than any character I played in Oerwatch desu.

Because Overwatch have everything that Free to Play games have, but it is not free.

Literally this
I don't understand why she is so fun to play, but it's true.

I think it's the beam and the explosive dummies. The beam reminds me of some weapon from an old shooter I played but I can't put my finger on it.

I also like to look at the mirror, although I don't get why it shows what's in front of her instead of reflecting back to show her underboob.

>Thousands bought an expansion for a game that's still in early access
It make you really think.

Is the game still locked into a 6v6 only?

youtube.com/watch?v=EcAf4kXaMYA&feature=youtu.be

It's fantasy handegg

>be Mercy
>press Q
>POTG

Such skill.

>it's Team Fortress: Mutant League Football
Nice.

people getting ults is directly proportionate to how well they're doing

it's not like the game randomly decides "ok now reinhardt has his ult" it means you keep letting him hit you with his fucking hammer and you're not punishing him for his shield being down

If you've played Paladins you have.

Humor me on why I should play Paladins if there's already Overwatch.

Why should I humor you? I don't care if you in particular play.

>Western devs
>Double peace sign

>Blizzard is a sinking ship
>Metzen, Pardo and the rest of the legacy people have jumped
>People still think Blizzard is a good company

the guy who did the concept art is white, the guy who made the model is asian.

I forgot to login yesterday so missed out on the 7th day bonus :(

People who can't run overwatch or can't afford it.

>In Paladins, I don't have any motivation other than "winning it for the team."

uhhhhh

I think something's wrong with your brain. Your reasons for choosing a game shouldn't be related to how the game was designed to manipulate you. Are you actually a robot?

Maybe against fucking idiots who stand around together and let you get a 4k. Competent teams will not give you more than two, and kill you when you try to go in on those.

>Palacuckies just turn out to be fat virgins who hate Blizzard because they make popular games
lmao

Free and just as good if not better than Overcuck. Will probably be at a million concurrent users by the end of the year.

>uhhhhh
I think it's you the one with something wrong in his brain.

Blizzard's is THE company of games that fat virgins play though. Before Overmeme, people would think of fat virgin nerds and WoW when video games were brought up.

cant wait for the console version of Paladins to kill Consolewatch too

Poorfags.
Paladins is a containment software for TF2 refugees, poorshits, furshits, Ruskies and brazilians.

Are you an adult with a small amount of disposable income? Buy Overwatch.

Are you a child who already spent his allowance money on tendies? Paladins.

>Blizzard's is THE company of games that fat virgins play though
Not at all, it's one of the biggest normie game makers.

>people would think of fat virgin nerds and WoW when video games were brought up.
People think like that of anyone who unironically plays on PC.

Not to mention that Cred Forumseddit being one of the few places where Paladins still is discussed, proves that the entire audience are fat virgins.

>Cred Forums's Underfags weren't that bad to be honest.
Yes they were.
They are all Tumblrinas and furfags.
The worst fanbase that has ever graced Cred Forums, the only fanbase in Cred Forums worse than MGS autists.

I'm a poor adult and think £30 is a lot of money for a multi-player only game.

>buy overwatch

Fuck no. I have played both and wish Blizzard had a refund policy because it's easily the biggest reget of a purchase I've made since buying CoD ghosts (at half price mind you).

Paladins is the same experience but free with arguably more enjoyable and entertaining characters. This "poorfag" shit is the same thing people tried to spout when some continued playing TF2 after getting bored of OW in a month.

>Paladins is the same experience but free with arguably more enjoyable and entertaining characters.
It's not like I expected any other opinion from Cred Forumseddit.

As always, ask Cred Forums, and do the opposite of what they say.

Then stop spending your money on tendies.

>Don't play other games goyim, buy Overwatch instead!

Just because you only browse Cred Forums, it doesn't mean it's the only place where the game's being discussed.

Yep, he should shell out $40 to Blizzshit where he won't be able to refund it instead of trying the free game that he can uninstall if he dislikes because someone said to do the opposite of Cred Forums (while also telling him to buy it on Cred Forums). That's the smarter choice.

But that's what Paladins is.
A chinese copy of Overwatch for poor people, and developed by a developer that has never managed to do a decent game.

funny how paladins is full of disgusting knife ears

>ep, he should shell out $40 to Blizzshit where he won't be able to refund it
You can, you just need to be lower than level 5, then you just need to contact support to refund it.

>Go to restaurant
>You can order a nice burger for $10
>Or you can lick the grease trap for free

Haha fuck those faggots paying for burgers. I"m getting beef flavor from the trap at no cost!

90% of my POTGs come from just holding down LMB as and strafing as Tracer.

>food analogy

and opinion discarded

>it doesn't mean it's the only place where the game's being discussed.
Everyone outside here just sees this as Overwatch for poorfags, they laughed at it, and forgot about it.
Even the general in /vg/ is already on it's way to die.

I accept your apology.

>Blizzard threads are full of people complaining about Blizzard's QC, products, and policies.
>Paladins threads are full of people defending Blizzard's QC, products, and policies.

Really gets one a-contemplating.

>Blizzard threads only talk about Blizzard
>Paladins threads only talk about Blizzard
It really does.

>Everyone outside here just sees this as Overwatch for poorfags, they laughed at it, and forgot about it.

>50K players on Steam

>free game has 50k players

Literally nothing.

And those are brazilians, ruskie and some of them are furshits who play as that fox and masturbate to it.
The only threads where you will see people unironically defending this are these threads in Cred Forums, and it's subreddit, and these threads are just neckbeards angry at Blizzard for being popular.

What do nosy peppers do?

How many of those players are from first world countries?

All of which you're making up right now. The only thing actually "autistic" is the haters, like you.

t. Tumblrtaler

Jesus H. Christ i played ranked last night (silver, and yes i know, i suck dick) and there was this Reinhart who wouldn't stop just charging into the team, and this was in fucking L O N D O N, so he got insta-melted

he did this all fucking game, on both sides
he was level 560-something
we lost 1-0
end my life

i like both overwatch and paladins. they have their strengths and weaknesses

>free game has 50k players
>literally nothing because I say so

Go and look at the playerbase for the hundreds of other free games on there. If it were truly laughed off as a poorfag game as you tards like to say, it would be in the gutter with the rest.

Truth is people are playing and enjoying it and overcucks are butthurt that people are enjoying something better for 0% of the price they paid.

>If it were truly laughed off as a poorfag game as you tards like to say
It is laughed, everyone knows it's Overwatch for poor people.
And poor people precisely play it because Overwatch is popular, but can't afford it.

>something better
According to the poor people who can't afford Overwatch.

can i run it?

>being this retarded

now THIS is high quality

probably

You're a retard making baseless claims while I've got stats. I own the game and it's nothing special, and I enjoy Paladins more. My friends and I wish we could refund it, especially me since I got the Origins ediiton.

Most people who play it probably haven't even played any kind of game like this and don't want to spend the 40$ to try Overwatch out, so they go for a similar option that's available for free. And having played both games, Paladins does have some good things going for it. It's not just a "cheap" version of Overwatch.

will give it a try then

But it's true.
People in forums and everywhere consider it Overwatch for poorfags.
People play the game?
Yes, of course, the poorfags, there's a lot of them, the same ones who put 10k hours on TF2.

>d3 killed by poe
>sc2 killed by mobas
>hots dead on arrival
>wow slowly dying
>paladins killing overwatch as we speak
>mfw

Most people who have 10k hours in TF2 were around before it went F2P and during the idling age though.

>at least overwatch makes me feel like the special snow flake I am for accomplishing nothing
>in paladins I hate it when people focus on winning and not on me
(you)

bro that game sucks who ever plays that save up money and buy ovewatch

can someone explain?
I have never played this game but this has to be fake no hitbox extends 5 times the size of the player like that in anygame

Buy Titanfall 2 because it's better than both.

Buy BO3, Titanfall 2 is slow as fuck and BO3 now has mod tools.

BO3 runs like trash on PC.

At release it was fucking terrible, but now I can max it out on a GTX 960 and i3 6100.

It's on free weekend right now too, so you can see it for yourself.

The hitboxes is huge, but they fixed the payload hitboxes because of people whining about it. Just have to make a leddit thread showing the webm and people will probably upboat it and Hi-Rez will lower them.

also i'm testing it in combat range and the long hitbox only seems to count as bodyshots, with the head being incredibly tiny and accurate to their body.

Just buy the original Titanfall, it'll never die.

Isn't it already dead?

It has like 300 players still on PC, on Xbone that number jumps to 3k though.

>incentivizes me to play well
You shouldn't need some sort of mechanic to incentivize you to play well in a multiplayer game. WTF

Your goal is to be good and beat the other team.

>make same game as overwatch with minor tweaks to balance
>Dont jew people out for 40 shekels

Jeez i wonder

it takes even less skill than overwatch and its free

There is no recoil and he doesn't pull the fucking trigger. The only reason you might suspect he shot that revolver is because of the smoking barrel.

As someone that plays and enjoys OW a few times a week, I fucking hope Paladins kills it. Fuck Blizzard for the lack of updates and game modes. But also fuck Hi-Rez for abandoning Tribes. They're both shit but at least Hi rez patches their games in a timely manner.

Valve is the only company that keeps their games alive for ages. Hi-Rez is pretty much just trying to become Valve-lite.

>ITS HIGH AFTERNOON AND SHIIIETT

I WAS IN WATCHPOINT GIBRALTAR

TALKIN ABOUT HOW BAD HANAMURA IS

Get the, kind of the...

Anyway

>it's a "player who isn't even in the top competitive tiers talks about how easy the game is" episode

hey, maybe western devs will start to think that making their girls actually attractive will be the hip new thing to do

It's not a bad game.
Just the balance is awful.
If you know how to play with Victor, you can't die.

Also the matchmaking is shit.

>pick robot
>defending payload
>only one not dying
>only one killing
>only one doing objective
>lose obviously because enemy team plays like a team while my team is full of retards standing 20 miles away from everyone and still dying
>stats screen comes up
>have everything more than team combined

It's Team Fortress all over again. Just that I could carry the whole team back then since the maps weren't small shitty corridors with only one way to go. And I could just switch teams or servers there without getting temp banned for 15 minutes. I hate this team based shit. If you're going to force me to play till the end, then make the fucking match making good.

> have both overwatch and Paladins
>mfw Paladins has better looking waifus then Overwatch
Overwatch waifufags have shit taste

>I have a free game

Wow what an accomplishment

Re-Read my post and kill yourself. You must be one of those faggots that posts le epic gremlin DVA

>Caring about waifus
>simultaneously calling other people "waifufags"

You are the worst kind of underage edgelord.

If it weren't for asians being government mandated to own Blizzard games they would be dead by now.

>The original MOBA scenario of 5 years ago is happening all over again with Hero FPS
History really does repeat itself.

what about me?

agreed, overwatch chicks are tumblr tier garbage

Just install it and see?

And what is this showing?

try it and record a video

>People playing a Hi-Rez shooter after Global Agenda and Tribes

>Hi-rez
Not after tribes

>MUH TRIBES
Fuck you, they announced that they were going to start working on it again, and as soon as Paladins came out, they put ANOTHER announcement up recently saying they were not going to be working on Tribes anymore.

I didn't even play Tribes when they brought it back, but pulling this shit twice? No way am I giving them a chance with Paladins.

I don't need ot play Paladins anyway, I bought Overwatch, but even if they came out with a F2P version of the next big game, I would STILL stay far away from them.

>BLIZZARD SHILL!!!!

Fuck out of here with that shit, the only other Blizzard game I ever played was Warcraft 3 Footmen mod back in an old computer cafe. Overwatch is the first Blizzard game I ever bought.

>be a squishy support
>only one actually trying to contest the point
>bomb king doesn't use his big stun bombs to knock the enemy team off the point
>our sniper can't aim for shit
>tank refuses to use his shield and just rushes in to 4v1s
>I get yelled at because i'm not following him into a guaranteed death trap

>they bring it back hoping to revive it
>nobody comes back, you being an example of this
>they just decide to lay it to rest
>REEEEEEEEE FUCKING HI-REZ

lol

this

I'm not going to read your entire post, but you seem to have spent a good while typing it, have your (You) my good friend!

um... i think its ok [spoiler/]

>people are still trusting HiRez after Global Agenda

Why does Drogoz have a hard cap of 1 reset but this faglord doesn't?

WTF i love Overwatch now

>instead of countering your argument for not playing the game, I will seem like the more mature person and just laugh and ignore you

You gotta be 18+ to post here, kids.

Why didn't they just make it an anime girl game instead the characters still look pretty ugly I just want my goth loli twin tail grumpy girl

Like I said
>they revived it by bringing back a team
>you still didn't come back and it stayed dead
>they dropped it because it was pointless

Even if they try to redeem themselves wit Tribes, you faggots are too butthurt to even go back to it. Glad it's dead. I didn't play it, but I'd imagine you people must've been insufferably whin in such a "hardcore" shooter.

trying hard i see

>I have to justify for not playing a game on a mongolian rice picking forum

You've got to be 18+ to post here

Adults don't need to seek validation for their every action

Because we hate you and you need to go back to Cred Forums.

I also don't get what's wrong with my hands today that they're just slipping off of some letters.

Maybe I need a new keyboard.

well, people did play it. several thousand. its a niche audience but the players returned. i don't know what autists like you expect the playerbase to do, open it on more than one computer and inflate the playerlist or something?

The biggest problem with the game is that the maps are really shitty. They're incredibly hallway-esque, with little deviance.

Also I just want to play Bomb King, but I keep playing games on Lumber Mill, where he's literally fucking useless.

That's my point. The game wasn't that big and wasn't going anywhere. From what I heard they went full jew with that, which is what I'm guessing was them becoming desperate to make it worthwhile financially. Then when they make a successful game and try to bring a team back to it, their fans don't come back, so they say fuck it.

That is at least the conclusion I come to when analyzing the history.

oh and
>the guy who completely boycotts a company over them shutting down a game that was a failure is calling me an autist
kek

>Blizz and drones spend ages hyping overwatch to fuck and back
>Blizz and drones spend ages decrying Paladins as a carbon copy of overwatch (but free)
>Blizz and drones surprised when the game gets tons of players

Fucking morons.

>Breakaway is made by streamers, for streamers

> several thousand

It never got near a thousand concurrent any time in the last 3 years. Games been dead, and this with some million owners on steam.

Simple, it's better than Battleborn and it's cheaper than overwatch. You've got yourselves a sale killer

tried it, it is good

WoW just launched the best expansion since BC.

nobody asked for a free2play game, they would have turned a profit if it were 20 dollars. they nailed their own coffin by scaring their already small fanbase away the moment it announced as a free2play game, because nobody knew what to expect. arena shooters cant be free2play and turn a profit without elements that remove fairness. weapons locked behind gold isn't going to attract people who love the game specifically because you can just open up the game, go in an inventory station and grab whatever the fuck you want and i assure you this didn't sound appealing to most people. if you make a free2play game, it should be a new ip.

and no, i never said i boycott a company for whatever the fuck you are saying

>specifically because you can
cant*

>any wow expansion
>good

>vanillafags

I like it a lot more than Overwatch and not even because of muh gameplay.

Everything in Overwatch is just too grandiose, too full of itself. Every little thing from character designs to the artwork, those awful cinematics, the plot and the music... it's stinks of Blizzard believing themselves to be his amazing creative force when in reality they are putting out generic shit like "The COWBOY character" fighting in "GENERIC JAPANESE CITY" and marketing as being this incredible shit.

It's just pathetic. It's like a kid that sticks his own drawings on the fridge and expects to get praise for it.

That's kind of how I felt playing it. It feel as though it doesn't really have any kind of solid theme, so they just went "let's just add every trope possible and put on some epic music, then put them in generic environments."

Paladins isn't much better, but they at least have a fantasy setting with faries, magic and dragons and witches, and doesn't take itself super serious.

Thank you

kek