Mouse Thread

So right now the Zowie store has a sale and I'm thinking of getting the FK2 for fps and the EC2 for general gaming?

Is that a good idea?

Oh and general mouse thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

zowiedirect.com/deals/refurb-clearance.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've tried both. Hurt like fuck, have never experienced such pain when using mice. The only thing that doesn't hurt is a steelseries sensei raw, but 3 of the 4 I had had scroll wheel fuckups.

Well fuck, don't know if I should bother now to buy the Zowie mouses since the scroll wheel fucks up and I thought Zowie gear was suppose to be pretty top tier.

there isn't any 'top-tier' mice

you can have the best sensors, switches and feet but if they're on a mouse that doesn't fit your hand and grip, it doesn't mean jack shit

click delay is pretty high and the actuation force is far too high. sensor is great. overall i would not buy it.

I've had quite a few mice

Used to have an intellimouse, you know, one of those white ones that turn grey. Those are my favorites, actually, but not for gaming. As such, the stock black matte Dell ones, too. The issue with these mice: if you flick too fast, the mouse loses tracking, and - from what I've noticed on anecdotal evidence - actually spins you around the other way for some reason.

I went to try Logitech, and Steelseries. (Haven't had the chance to get a Zowie yet, but maybe one day I will)

Logitech mice break down really fast, physically. Not that good build quality. It felt a little bit nice at first, but it started to get agitating - I was using g700s, I recall, and that mouse was just too heavy. Most Logitech mice are fairly heavy, in my experience, testing from friends' mice, and weighing them on a scale. Well over 90g, iirc.

Steelseries mice are better. I've bought a Steelseries Sensei RAW, Steelseries Sensei regular, and Steelseries Rival 100. I wouldn't bother with the Rival 700, it's chock-full of gimmicks. Anyways-

The Sensei RAW is nice, as is Sensei regular. They weigh exactly the same as the Rival 100, but are physically larger in the hand. Rival 100 is a small-ish mouse. All 3 are 90g exactly, iirc, but...

For some reason, I prefer the Rival 100, but I perform better with the Sensei's. Most specifically, Sensei RAW. It's nice in my hand, nicer than the regular. But the Rival 100 is very tactile to the touch and really nice to move about. Less resistance, I find.

wait, where is the sale?

I bought the Steelseries Kana V2 while it was on sale from somewhere, think I got it for £15 or something.

Has the same sensor as the FK2 afaik, a bit annoying with just the one side button but I worked around it. Really nice claw grip mouse.

I'm looking into picking either a G403 or the new Deathadder next month. I just want a mouse that doesn't break in a year.

ducky s is good if you have fucking huge hands

zowiedirect.com/deals/refurb-clearance.html

OP here, if you guys are saying Zowie is bad what do you suggest I do get then? I want one for general gaming and I can get another mouse for fps.

Zowie isn't objectively bad, they generally have really good sensors but the build quality can be a bit shoddy.

I was looking at the Rocket guy's list of mouses and he put the EC2 A in third and the FK2 is the one he uses personally. So I thought they would be pretty good, but the two top are Logitech but I heard Logitech doesn't make quality products.

>he doesn't have a mouse made from bamboo

One of the better purchases i've made for my pc I must admit.

Really? When I was shopping for a mouse, the build quality of Logitech was something that was mentioned the most out of all positives. That said, I've not looked at the mouse market for years so things might have changed.

Currently the G Pro and the g403 prodigy are the two loved mouses, but I've heard that the g403 scroll wheel is fucked up and I think both of them are fps mouses so neither are for general gaming.

The mwheel on my logitech g3 is getting kinda fucked but that's literally the only problem after 7-8 years of use

I'm too scared to buy a new mouse because there doesn't seem to be a consensus on the best

Bought it a couple of weeks ago, couldn't be happier. Good drivers and overall quality, you can even disable buttons on the sides if you accidentally click them like I do.

make your own mind up sheepfag

all you need is flawless sensor then pick a shape that fits your beta baby hands

how can I make my mind up when every time I see something that looks good and read

>shitty build quality, every broke within 3 months

Get a final mouse, OP.

I have EC2-A and I've had it for like a year and a half. It's pretty great, however the scroll wheel took a lot of damage, mostly because I use mwheeldown to jump in games like CS and I also enjoy kz and bhop maps. It still works but feels kinda loose.

I kinda want Logitech Pro or the wireless one, was it G403 or something? Logitech Pro seems to be just the perfect size for me and the wireless is wireless and it even has less input lag than most wired mice so I'm impressed.

I have a zowie ec2 evo and it's fucking great

Had it for so long that I'm thinking of getting the new model soon actually

> ctrl+f trackball
> No results
WHERE MY BROS AT

The 303 is super light and it has the best sensor on the market atm (same as the 502).

If they were still making the mx512/g400/g400s i would recommend those. But the 402 is pretty meh. 502 is heavy (i got used to it though) and the 303 is super light.

does anyone here have a dm1-pro s?

its a nice mouse even if the scroll is stiff
used a ec for years till the plastic wore off

My new mouse. I really like it. The best sensor on the market, nice surface that isn't glossy and attracts grime, gimmicky lighting that doesn't heat up your hand like other mice and very light. Can only recommend.

>lighting that doesn't heat up your hand like other mice
What? Are there mice where lighting actually heats it up?

>not PBT coated
Enjoy replacing it in 6 months

The ASUS Gladius I had got insanely warm when the lighting was on. Gladly you could turn it off.

The name is the stupidest thing but man, if I had a spare 90 yuros I would definitely buy one.

yeah the coating on top of coming off a bit now for me
but I really had it for a long time