What's the oldest Cred Forums related image you have on your hard drive?

What's the oldest Cred Forums related image you have on your hard drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

bin.Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=uuCXFv-F6LY
youtube.com/watch?v=EOExl5doR2A
youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8
youtube.com/watch?v=splV6S5q3DE
youtube.com/watch?v=lt9aKgVKNww
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=xSBSxZzRfyE
youtube.com/watch?v=e9NYYewCSxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YFACYnnIzvg
youtube.com/watch?v=LVOBNl_28PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahhhh, you got me good on that one, OP.

Why is the hat not lining up with him for some reason this year? It always did for me in the past.

?

go back to Cred Forums and fap to your gay trap shit faggot

no

Yeah, that's how mine looks. I don't remember it ever having that thin purple sliver where the hat connects. It used to be seamless I thought.

As far as what I actually still have, this.

Most of my old images are from Cred Forums.
The oldest Cred Forums I have is this shit.

8/17/2007

why is there so many Cred Forums nostalgia threads lately
today I guess it's warranted but it seems like multiple times a week I am reminded at how long I have been coming to this website and how little I have accomplished
I'm actually worse off now than I was then

thanks Cred Forums

we're getting old

I wish Cred Forums didn't start hating comics.
Or OC in general.

>May 3, 2007

Yeah that's weird how it doesn't line up

all new oc is le reddit or tumblr

12 years.

I don't even know why I still come. I don't even like shitposting. I've never liked shitposting or trolling or most of what Cred Forums is about.

But new content is always an F4 away.

Blame reddit. Everything we make eventually ends up there, then the mainstream, then on some 12-year-old's t-shirt as a vectorized face. It's been like this since about 2011.

The oldest I actually saved from here is probably in some reaction folder, not sure where it might be though.

RIP Hosaka posting

RIP 2006

mobile poster pls go

I needed to find games

Back when PROMOTIONS was a thing. 04/14/2007.

>What's the oldest image on your hard drive?
> 7/06/2016

Jesus christ

June 16th, 2000

dumb phoneposter

lol why

Too bad I don't have my OLD stuff anymore. Earliest stuff seems to be 2007 era.

I have a whole bunch of these fake Wii manual images.

Nope, not that one. Found an older one. This is from the NeoGeo usenet group back in the day when it was still active. May 2nd, 2000

bin.Cred Forums.org/v/src/1166454500268.jpg

My sides

How much do you know about the waggle wars?

>flippin' floatsam

Nice boogeyman.

Back in 2008, Cred Forums was complaining about bald space marines before SJWs were.

Maybe this? It's from 2011.

>But new content is always an F4 away.

I want to be a girl

Best game ever made

Sadly my original laptop melted its own hard drive, so I don't have anything from before 2009

I think this maybe.

>creation date
>June 2007

Primed at a time where the "cake is a lie" was still funny

Oldfag here too, Cred Forums actually made me worse I've come to realize. I don't come to Cred Forums much anymore and realized I started enjoying things a lot more and became better socially.

Came to realize when every game is called shit, whether you believe it or not they end up being less fun than they used to whether they're good games or not.. Also fucks with your mindset being around people all day who are depressed and hate everything.

>mobile poster

>June 21, 2007

Only because all deleted most of the stuff I saved when I was still on Cred Forums

Not the oldest but probably my favorite

Didn't actually start saving images until I had been here for a fairly long time.

Same here, It's the first time I'm here in months

I can't believe I actually have filenames that start with 11 and 12 in here.

dumb phoneposter desu

;_;

xd

>11 August 2005

someone have the full one?

>April 12, 2012

Harmony day was such a magical experience.

when S4 league was still a thing on here. I miss those days sort of

I've had much older but I lost everything a while ago.

I think this is the oldest thing I've got that is directly Cred Forums related. All my pre-2007 shit seems to be from Cred Forums

yeah, took me long to realize that being around so much negativity is not a good thing in long run, in small doses Cred Forums is ok but just don't be here more than 2 hours here daily or you will end up getting addicted to shit that makes you miserable

How to sort by date
Got a big ol folder of old screencaps

>phoneposter

forgot to add youtube.com/watch?v=uuCXFv-F6LY

This, nobody likes to try anymore.

kek

This is one of the all timers

>3 months ago
>oldest
>namefag
leave

i remember how often people would make threads with this as the OP, usually with a question like "which one are you?" and every single fag would say they were 23.

I knew a guy who's brother was born with that condition. the kid doesn't have a belly button, just a massive scar.

>reaper mode 1st place melee only
Best gaming memories ive ever had

snowflake fag

So, how do we get to the cake?

still applicable nowadays though.

nah

SUBTLE
Damn I forgot how much fun that shit was.
There were some edits to the big rigs wiki page that stayed there for months

reddit the game

thats the grim reality for most of us. We never really delete our old pictures, fate just destroys it for us. The very few people from Cred Forums or Cred Forums that actually do backups usually include their pictures from very old,dated flavor of the month threads and usually spread back to this website.

I miss Cred Forums liking spongebob

you saved this last night though

Realized Cred Forums lowered my already low self-esteem when I came here in 07, which I was like 14 or so? Stopped me for the longest time from believing I can even be good at things.

Looked at an Overwatch thread recently and with people saying shit like

>If you don't have god-like reaction time then don't play Widow

Some shit like this without acknowledging the practice that actually goes into being good at something.

Ohio Cred Forumstards
What are you wearing?
Would you like to play some StarCraft: Brood War? :3

>tfw don't have the picture of Nigba ass

>that Hermaphrodite fed-ex furry pick with a "package"
>Private Ryan server h4ckz gif
>Clown throwing cream pie Private Ryan gif
>a bunch of Lazy Town/pedo bear edits
>Junji Ito SHUT THE DOOR edits
>>Cock Mongler and Nigra guy
>Sage man (the 2 skinny asian guys in the red and blue G-string outfits)
>some sergio pics (the furry OC that circulated on Cred Forums)
>O rly?
>NEDM cat

so so much more but sadly I never transferred all that from my shitty acer labtop to my new desktop before it broke.

Cred Forums edits in general never get old.
I love the snail olympics one.

Okay, maybe someone has this.

There's a reactionguy I used to have, where they were looking at some girls slumber party. There's one girl making a really gross toothy grin, like the DO IT FAGGOT face.

They then all have the face as the comic goes on.

this picture makes me sad

Most of my older stuff is content from other boards, so I'm going with the oldest thing I have that represents Cred Forums in general.

Remember when this shit was everywhere? It was a simpler time.

Yep same. First time in months I've come back. Good to see some other people getting healthier too.

Hey Guys,
You probably remember my name is John, and I want to apologize to every single one of you. I'm pretty sure most of you arent fat and are probably cleverer than I said, and if you guys want to look at pictures and stuff, then that's cool, everyone has a different life. The world is here to be shared, and I'm happy to share it with you guys. Most of you have probably got pussy before, anyway... I had a look around and there was a picture of a bitch being plowed by a guy with "RON PAUL Cred Forums" written on his dick. I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people... I do it myself, but not as well as you guys. I actually met my bitch through facebook, so I guess we're all a bit nerdy sometimes.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I deserve it after what I was like. I resigned from the football team and took up chess, and quit basketball when I realised the only people playing were niggers anyway. I also tried jacking off to an anime girl, which actually isn't all that bad. I only got straight A's because my mom fucked the principal, and my hot girlfriend is actually just a blow-up doll (She just popped; Shit was SO shit). You are all just reasonable people who should disregard what I said to you, don't become "an heroes" LOL (am I a newfag or what?). Thanks for listening, no hard feelings, right?
Pic Related: It's me and my blow-up bitch. We're both really, really sorry

I got more from 2006.

>OUR BROS: /games/
I miss them

fuck you.

is this Cred Forums related?

There was one kind of like this which was a chart that organized gamers by skill level and faggotry. Had stuff like gamer grrl, fanboy, elitist, assclown, gigantor, etc. but I haven't seen it posted forever and I have no idea where I put it in my folders.

This. Been on Cred Forums since 2006 and there was never as much negativity as there is today.

This site is inundated with shitposters. It used to be the birthplace of decent OC.

Edits pls
You know the ones

i miss when console wars were actually funny and not just goldenface and feelsguy shit

Old Cred Forums is so fucking awful dear lord.
That's literally lolsorandum shit. Why are we nostalgic for this shit again?

>open folder
>right click in folder
>sort by...
>date

everyone would say they were number fourteen

This made me laugh a lot more than it probably should have

I guess this is kind of Cred Forums related?
All my old images are from Cred Forums mainly.

I remember thinking it was super funny at the time.
Now I merely find it amusing.

Heres my oldest screencap

Please help me

>Rage faces
>Guy Fawkes mask
>Velociraptor Jesus
>Orly
Dear lord I think I'm going to be sick.

Only some know the pain...

I blame reddit, phones and underageb&

A RAGTAG GROUP OF Cred ForumsIRGINS

I love Cred Forumstan

Robot Unicorn Attack was really popular, briefly. Before Cred Forums started getting triggered by that kind of thing.

>July 25, 2011
Not sure it's *the* oldest, but since it comes from the month I started browsing this place, it's at least close.

I love this image so much.

I have a lot more, but I don't want to spam the thread.

i just remember it mostly being japanese spam and people necrobumping 7-8 year old threads with nonsense

It forgot someone...

Randumb gif thread?

It's been 11 or 12 years since I first saw this and it will never not make me laugh.

Isn't it weird how time changes cultures.
Emoticons used to be common on here too.

google botnet faggots

>January 05, 2007
I know I had stuff from 2004 on my now dead original gaming PC
;_;

>those dislikes and likes
Hoooly shit

I wish they stopped at "look at me I play video games"

>not blocking the stupid hats on uBlock

lurk more newfag

where's the snail race e3 edit

>Being a boring cuck

It's strange, huh? All that would be considered cancer now on Cred Forums. Mainly cause the fags that got ahold of it made it cancer.

>blocking the stupid hats
why

Who /2007/ here?

HAHA!

Yeah, we used to type in a more immature, "gaming forum" writing style. Maybe as a legacy from Something Awful.
I wonder if there are reasons for our shift to the modern style of posting that aren't us growing up.

>not liking fun
Smdhtbqhwyphalam

Am I the only person that can't stand old Cred Forums stuff anymore?
It's literally teh-spork-of-doom humor and it's just so offputting and disgusting to me now.
I don't know what the fuck happened but I'm honestly not nostalgic for almost anything, looking back on this thread.
Even if I did enjoy it back when it happened, it just makes me cringe now.

Source: Been here since 2007

God this was the stupidest meme ever. I'm glad our modern memes are way better.

~ Posted from my iPhone

Because people who we didn't like started to copy us, so we wanted to keep distance from those people.

Remember me?

What happened with PRguitarman again?

>tfw 2012
Even in 10 years, if this site is still up, I will always be a newfag

>tfw I lost all my oldfag memes when my old hdd died

Take it back.

it is pretty legendary

DELETE THIS

still doing his thing and hanging out with furries
Nyan Cat kept him relevant for a while.

this one

id like to blame the outer net for us changing

when we went around going "IMMA FIRIN MUH LAZORS" and doing shit for teh lulz we made those terms

then the obnoxious normalfags would go on their myspaces and talk about their normalfag shit and how theyre going drinking for teh lulz
so we invent new terms to keep the exclusive secret club shit going

the only difference is that now we try to make them as horrible and un-normie as possible so they dont use it. but they still do
Cred Forums got pepe branded as hate speech by clinton and the anti-defemation league. people keep posting pepes anyway

I know how you feel, but it's like playing a game from the 80s, sure the graphics are shit, but since it's from around that time you can tolerate it more.

They were simpler times, yes

I always wondered whether this was legit or not.

>that pic

Jesus Christ it's like reading GameFAQs message boards

The term fuckboy has been around since 2004?

because lets run this down for you.

Back then the majority of Cred Forums users were between the ages of about 15 and 21.

Now lets add a decade to that and you have a lot of that same audience still on Cred Forums and then a bunch of newfags who post lolsorandum xDDD without posting OC.

The difference between then and now was lolsorandum just happened to be OC made by retarded fags most of the time and not just retarded fags being retarded fags.

Me on the left.

I thought he stopped drawing after Nyan cat

NOTHING CAN STOP CAT TANK

It's sort of an "eternal September" type of thing. The internet is too well connected now, the walls have come down and it all bleeds together. The worse part is we can't even try to hide anymore. If you try to make a new, "hidden" place it'll either be empty or overrun by the worst parts of what you tried to get away from.

yes, fuccboy

it's just proof that we had our own cringey internet stuff and the whole minecraft/youtuber shit will be grown out of

the difference is that they've perfected money off of stupid kids

>no one eats as much as me
Kek

Fuck

Hey, it's that time again, isn't it?

Holy shit this looks like something that could've been posted 2 months ago, not 12 years ago.

Holy shit, you are a dense fucker, aren't you?

Either that or you're underage.

I've been here for too long anyways, doesn't matter for me.
That said, sometimes you need a dose of negativity, the only people who need life to be positive all the time are children.

>tfw there are people on Cred Forums right now who don't know about noko
>tfw they're probably the majority at this point

thanks doc

Sad but true.

THanks doc!

Ive been here for too long

God looking back at all the old shit makes me remember that maybe the past wasn't as good as i Thought it was.. add all the shti memes of today but apply them back then times never change

>hanged

because Cred Forums le sekrit club was how everyone thought until about 2013 until the denial that millions of fucking normans visited here every month and there was just no way to stop fags from being fags.

i used noko for about 2 months after it was removed

it was a habit at that point

You're telling me.

That's correct, actually

If he hung himself, he'd be giving himself a huge cock. If he hanged himself, he's committed suicide.

Would it be any better if it was posted nowadays, where it would devolve into a Cred Forums circlejerk celebrating traditional gender roles and conservative values and telling the man and woman to know their place?

Sep 28th, 2008

>the only difference is that now we try to make them as horrible and un-normie as possible so they dont use it. but they still do
Now that irony and sarcasm have taken the internet by storm it's literally impossible to make a meme "too disgusting".

>running with sword and gauntlet and wrecking everyone
im still feel like a cheesy faggot after the years

it's called maturing user. despite how much twitter says people on Cred Forums don't mature they do. It's like going back to your myspace account from 12 years ago and realizing how much of an unfunny stupid bitch you were.

Obrigado doutor!

ur moms pussy LOL!

ALL UNITS BE ADVISED

>hey i havent been here that long
>realize its been 9 years

fuck

Holy shit, what's the context of that pic?

>mfw using that one program to view boards in a catalog format

Back when having a call of duty thread wasn't considered underage/casual

>Only a D-

Saved 11/01/03

There is only one way out user.

It's funny how little things that either didn't matter or were improvements pissed me off when changed.

>Why isn't it page 0 anymore?
>Why the fuck don't I need noko anymore? Some of us LIKED the challenge of finding the thread we replied to when we forgot to use it!

I never found the image someone drew to go along with this.

It was basically garrus looking at this sack and saying filename

Hello everyone, what is up my game boy colors

Geez doc it's been a while we got a dose, thanks

I like simple threads like the one pictured.

Fuck me, I laughed.

DEFEND BURGERTOWN

Remember when showing a funny thread was just a screencap and not a bunch of zoomed words and fucking clutter?

I remember that thread when that was made. Along with this.

:^)

>TF2
>casual
>not hailed as an example of HARCORE ELITE PRO TRUE SHOOTER
This image really is old as dirt.

Did someone say Gay Furry Dumpâ„¢?

Truly the greatest paper ever written.

>I don't come to Cred Forums much anymore and realized I started enjoying things a lot more and became better socially.

I wish I had the willpower to quit Cred Forums, at least for a while. I always end up coming back here every day, even though all this site really has is the same nonsense I've been reading since 2010.

FEMINISM IS AWESOME

Hey, look! It's the one who gave everyone boners and then they all realized it's a guy.

I've been here too fucking long.

FFFFFUUUUU

>Reply to someone
>They don't have the reply's post number on their post
How did we even deal with such inconveniences? It has been so long.

Yeah. Cred Forums obsesses over trainwrecks. People are basically begging for the next TORtanic constantly. It's just not productive. When you let yourself enjoy things, you have a lot more fun. Instead you just get stuck in the Cred Forums hivemind of "Everyone else is dumb and I'm the only one enlightened enough to see the truth. Stop having fun, guys."

Ah I still remember how PROMOTIONS thread. I was in that very same thread.

Back when Cred Forums actually produced funny shit.

>people used to say pwned
>people used to say epic and noob
>people used to say LMAO and xDDD

this was made a month or two ago

I do.
I remember spending month downloading "MGS3 PC.iso" and getting disappointed.

You're not alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOExl5doR2A

Danke doktor

>us old fags rite xD

losers

!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone

Eventually Cred Forums stopped being primarily Cred Forumstards and a lot of people started coming here for actual discussion on boards like Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, etc. It basically turned from an edgy hideout for 13 year olds into a hobbyist forum for abnormal people.

Shoeonhead's face kinda reminds me of Boxxy.
Not that I watch he channel, though.

What even happened with the phrase FTW?

October 23, 2011

Because there was a time when people didn't care about looking stupid and just had fun.
And now that fun is no more

Go back to Redit

This man has good taste.

OLD losers

They still do, but not here

I miss le happy negro.

Why did people like moot again he always seemed like a massive faggot even in the early years

V I N T A G E
I
N
T
A
G
E

>tfw you're such an oldfag that you were there when Cred Forums literally lost their minds

Remember when Shiggydiggy posting was so bad it led to a ban-on-sight when Costanza was posted?
Wonder why we haven't done the same thing with Pepe and Wojack.

>fun
Nice Buzzword faggot.

Things used to range from lolrandumb to OC to various degrees of shitfest, but it never was as much falseflagging, "baiting" and bunch of inbred general threads as it's now.

Bush used to be president.
That was a thing.

Yes. I don't even bother reading those clusterfuck screencaps anymore.

you first

Nice

march 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8
This was the death knell for that phrase, its use declined precipitously afterward

I'm going to be honest, he looks exactly like one of my high school crushes, just without tits. But now it looks like he got rid of the hair, so he's not interesting anymore.

that's true
youtube.com/watch?v=splV6S5q3DE

He was a massive faggot.
But he was OUR massive faggot.

It actually took me a second to remember what it did.
Fuck.

Anyone have the extended editions?
I think the longest I remember was this + the Pinecest + the sneezing pupper lewds.

fixed ur meme bro

there was nothing wrong with the controller in that pic

Remember when we had that secret invasion board and blew up yellow vans?

Oldfags, did this place used to be better? Im pretty new, only came here 3-4 years ago, but when i look at Cred Forums.org/flash i see a site which doesnt at all resemble the site of today.
I feel like there are too many people who came here wanting to experience the pictures they saw on 9gag and reddit.com/r/Cred Forums, enforcing the picture they saw instead of assimilating to the culture that exists.

Surely this place must have been better before? Was this place always as blindingly pessimistic?

>harddrive
I format frequently without making backups, all the while saying "this time I'll turn my life around and make it right". It doesn't work, by the way.

Oldest shit I remember is this

youtube.com/watch?v=lt9aKgVKNww

This is as old as it gets

>that's a guy
Shit.

>Was this place always as blindingly pessimistic?
No. Just look through this thread, we used to be innocent lolsorandumbXD teenagers.

We still say "lol" like a normal word like we used to in the early 2000s.

I have a few 2008 ones

the purple sliver was always there

>Name/tripfags as far as the eye can see
SA left a nasty legacy on Cred Forums's beginnings.

And the follow up.

Maybe not Cred Forums related but damn is it ancient

SO many trip fags

babby is the only meme I've ever saved

It's never been better or worse, just different.
Not gonna lie though, Reddit has diluted the quality of the entire fucking internet by a noticeable amount.

The best screencaps are the ones that only include the good bits and cut out all the faggots reacting to it. Pic related.

Not sure about the old days, but I can confirm that it's been shitpost central since at least 2010.

>There are people on Cred Forums right now that have never used Cred Forums with frames
>And without any kind of extension

Tripfags aren't bad if they don't flaunt the fact that they have a trip

member dis shit?

isn't the opposite of death 'life' and not 'live'?

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

Half of you won't get half of the memes in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

I wonder if any of those people still post here.

Cred Forums.org/frames

>21st March 2007

I started browsing Cred Forums in late 2006.

Katawa Shoujo being the first big thing I remember makes me feel like a newfag but goddamn that was almost 5 years ago.

merely tripping without a legitimate reason is flaunting.
>guys dont u recognise me im such a personality

Jesus
>the comments
JESUS

It was pretty fun, it was different I guess.

It was the 'same' in a sense but the userbase was completely different and there was a more sense of community. Cross-boarding was encouraged because you learned board culture and got to experience what a different board was like. Modern day cross-boarding is basically a death wish

Watching Cred Forums and Cred Forums grow to hate each other was weird since it's like your parents divorcing

Expand the picture.

I'm gonna start saying pwned again just to piss people off.

It wasn't as influenced by outside effects because the internet was simply smaller back then. There WAS no 9gag or similar meme/humor/whatever dumping grounds for idiots that would draw people in.
People either found their way in and got it, or didn't. That's why it used to be more secluded.

in ways it was better in other ways it wasn't

discussion used to exist here a lot more but we didn't have /vg/ so there were tons of general threads and those just got shitposted out of here so bad that moot had to give them their own board so that they could circlejerk shitpost with each other without being interrupted by outsiders.

However the majority of Cred Forums users (despite the rules saying you have to be 18) were between the ages of about 14 and 20 and were either SA outcasts (being so obnoxious you get kicked off of SA) or were coming from Gaia online (FUCKING GAIAFAGS LEAVE) because for some reason Cred Forums got really popular there. The shitposting always seemed to be more relevant to either the existing thread or just the board in general.

Then between the years of 2007 - 2009 the great Cred Forums exodus happened when moot and the mods of Cred Forums couldn't agree on the way things should be run AND several stormfag invasions happened throughout that time as well.

TL;DR Things have always been shit. the shit was more relevant back then but it was still shit. Then neo nazis and retards from Cred Forums ruined everything on every board.

I'm on firefox and it still has the sliver of purple, you double nigger

I endorse your cause.

please excuse me while i caress this rusty kettle

Demon_Souls_Combat.gif

What's that cat thing supposed to be?

>start as rec gamer
>visit Cred Forums
>end up a bitter assclown

O_o

Used to mostly lurk when I came here in like 07 so didn't save much, but I'll dump some good stuff I have.

it's like 6 minutes long i think

This post will always be one of the best things this board did.

Then there was this

It's amazing that this even caught one

Literally one guy spamming the video over and over

I can't even remember what 5.5 and 6.5 even were anymore.

>literally used to refer to my gaming as "casual" when talking to others
>black out and wake up 8 years later shitposting in a thread about a game I've never played

>that filename

>Marked for Deletion
>W.T. Snacks
Holy crap I'm old

Not a picture but the best flash vid Cred Forums ever made

Oh 40k, I love you
I miss you 40k /tg/, you where a bygone era

Yo, that phrase is way older than '09

I think we've gone a long way and gotten better since then.

Things like Yaranaika/Abe-san, DSFARGEG, Long Cat, Pedo Bear, Waha, Domo-kun, and a bunch of other popular memes at the time, were basically taken and "adapted" from futaba/2chan (the original "Pedo Bear" has nothing to do with pedophilia).

At least nowadays we can shitpost with our own retarded material that's locally brewed. I do miss stuff like Cred Forums city and tons of other shit in the /f/ archive like MEGALOOPs.

I miss the llama song. I used to sing it to make my little cousins laugh.

>All those people that got mad of you using Anchor to score on station-2
>they got even more butthurt when you don't let them use it

forgot link

I'm not too sure about that. It was supposed to be a conduit discussion thread and that game came out in 2009.

Not a single thing has been answered on Cred Forums.org/feedback in over a year.

Moot.

God I hate this place. I still come here for some reason. I don't even play videogames

Cred Forums was actually the last board I decided to visit on a frequent basis. When I first found Cred Forums I mainly hung out on /w/ because I wanted to get as many cool anime wallpapers as I possibly could. I would probably have some in the 11 range but at the time I renamed every wallpaper I saved. Then I explored more and landed in Cred Forums. Went to /jp/ for a bit and now I'm here. Both Cred Forums and Cred Forums are my main boards and I still visit /jp/ once in a blue moon. In terms of old vidya related image I have, it isn't necessarily from Cred Forums but from /jp/ This was used as the OP for all of the old ass melty blood netplay threads on /jp/. Man time sure does fly.

I really had to do a take on how bitter this site made me. Shitposting in anime threads I've never watched and video games I've never played

gotta stay ahead of the curve

what is that

You've done me a great service today, user.
In your darkest hour, I will be there for you.

>forget to put noko in the email field when you make a thread

Lost hdds to time and all that.

I remember this being one of the earliest images I ever saved from here, though this is obviously a newer copy.

Probably haze and lair

nooo op now newfags are gonna get it

Anyone can force a meme if you try hard enough.

Oh gosh I think Pic related is my oldest vidya related image.

December 19, 2011
This dose expired

Why would you carry with you a cassette that has damning evidence on you?

'member?

Never forget

holy fucking lol

Even medication can go bad after a while

This is the oldest on my current hard drive.

>All of the forums I used to use have been gone since at least 2008
Dear fucking lord Cred Forums what's happening

Maybe he's making a dash for the incinerator.

Tell me Cred Forums, are you crescent fresh or just a dirty roody poo?

Here's some really old shit for you.

LOL

/jp/ feels like the one board that never went through crazy outside influence

Same. They've been nuked off the face of the internet and can only be found through Wayback Machine.

Probably some WoW screenshots from 2005 in my old HDD. I might have some Runescape images from 2004.

>VashTS

That stupid fucking cunt faggot still posts around Cred Forums occasionally but he's too much of a goddamn pussy to use his trip anymore.

Every forum I've used still exists, thankfully. You've had a serious stroke of bad luck

Oh, yes. Those memes were ours before the mainstream sipped on the leaks.

>Mario
>dumb
The guy who made this has absolutely no idea about Mario universe.

/jp/ is too niche and bizarre even for most Cred Forums goers.

wtf

>those two guys making Goro

G4 was good.
Attack of the Show was shit

>still
we stopped doing it, after the reddit invasion we started doing it again ironically, and we still do it ironically.

I will never look at Rage Guy the same
after the gamergate garbage ever again

Is that supposed to be Athena?

I miss G4.

there's a couple boards. /jp/ is definitely one of the few but as becoming a weeaboo starts becoming more like the geek is chic trend that will inevitably change in the near future.

/f/ has also not been changed by outside influence. Going to that fucking board is like stepping into a time machine and going back 10 years.

They still post "SHUT UP AMURO" and Cotton eye joe.

A NEW AGE

Same

That's adorable

You're getting older and subsequently more nervous at the idea that you're getting left behind. You're afraid of falling into mediocrity or being outdone by your peers. The absence of your once beloved forums make you question your mortality and what you're exactly doing in life. These are all valid concerns and you probably have the time to mull over them a lot, maybe you can even forget them, until the eventual painful memory hits you bringing sadness and regret.

That's what's happening.

It's hurting too but it's a slower decline. It gets whole communities grafted onto it when stuff is found too obnoxious for Cred Forums. Losing sage was not good for it either.

/f/ gets a lot of newfags that post converted youtube videos with renamed filenames and it hurts my soul

luckily they get called out on it most of the time

oh deary me that's ancient

>oldest reaction image is George Bush saying "woot"

I've posted on /jp/ once ever and it was the last time I went to Japan with one of my friends a couple years ago and we were stuck in the airport until 5:30 when the trains opened up. I asked them if there was any cool shit at the airport or around the airport that we could get to and they just kept telling me to buttfuck my friend in the airport and post pics.

>browsing old version of old forums this way

this is very dangerous thing to your health.

We started hating it because Cred Forums is intelligent enough to notice patterns. Almost like they're trained in it or something. We started noticing that Cred Forums humor is shit and overly reliant on reactions. Case and point, here's one of my earliest images.

When will the armchair psychology spike that's been happening here the last two years end?

Anyone want to play some GIMMICKS ARE DUMB, I SHOULD BE BANNED?

Anyone have the comic about Dark Souls with the guy blowing out his kneecaps

Gracias Doctor

haaa snacks you crazy bastard

When was noko removed? I remember it some time around 2012.

I've noticed that trend popping up every once and a while. If people would stop going to the original youtube vids from some of the posts and commenting "LUL /f/ brought me here xDDD" Then it wouldn't happen. One of the few places le sekrit club seems to still apply.

>should also have the dante from the devil may cry series on the box

>that big collage of "The day we went to war"
>all that art of Cred Forums leaving for 2(4)chan
It still blows my mind that people unironically made things like that and thought they llooked good.

Remember us... people love us

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR!

>all dem threads phoning gamestop asking for Battletoads making the staff rage

Good fucking times.

fuck man, last measure. i really have been around too long.

thanks for the cuckspam, and the nuspam and the sexual insecurity spam in general

man this is old. This is like ytmnd aged stuff.

They wanted to try and cause another exodus like back in 2009. In reality most people just stuck around and called the mods fags until they stopped (like people have for the past decade)

>Rage Guy

>They weren't even called memes back then, just "gimmicks"

august 2012

I don't wanna go to school

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Are there even any goatse/tubgirl/lemonparty equivalents nowadays?

That kid died in a car crash.

>like back in 2009
What happened then?

Classic /jp/

he got reimbursed for that if i remember it correctly

>This guy used to post here and on Cred Forums all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=e9NYYewCSxo

F

Don't forget meatspin.

spinning meat

youtube.com/watch?v=YFACYnnIzvg

>In reality most people just stuck around
Stockholm syndrome is pretty hard to get over, I guess.

RIPeroni threaderoni

>solid snake
>liquid snake
>solid
>liquid

Wow WOW
LIKE, WOW!
I played all games and i NEVER NOTICED THIS.

Im going to kill myself FUCK

>Rage Guy
you came here during gamergate ironically

another Cred Forums exodus like in 2007 only more faggoty than the last one.

Shock images fell out of style. Maybe people got numb to them, maybe there's too much fucked up stuff out there now.

I still link people to rick roll, meatspin, and lemon party

>Thread of to reach 500 posts
>not a single mention of this
You idiots, I can't even post the image either now so i'll just say it how it is: you just lost the game.

Morrowind had some seriously exploity shit with alchemy and spell creation. You could genuinely create spells that would crash your game or lock up your whole PC.

Neat.

Trying to remember that techno song with pedo bear and lazy town....anyone remember the djs name?

I remember being mad way back in the second game where they had a third brother and he wasn't Gas Snake

ALWAYS

I guess the closest thing to that nowadays would be the video of that guy fucking a mcchicken that spread around twitter last month.

What game famborghini

>GOTCHA BITCH

Kajet had some pretty good videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVOBNl_28PU