Would he save Color Splash?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!JZZiDTjR!Hed53cOKDEMsBj8Bs6c-liJo4m7hai33vZZY7sOrLkU
mega.nz/#!VIo0BRgB!55B94iPHOM6onXFStDbFpndTBqtlX8Awuqx-xrz8r6o
mega.nz/#!BY4RDKga!M5G3TKkrvm5xZJ0AGphYwbm2xDLPNrog-Sb-ASIjbPA
mega.nz/#!gNhyDJwa!V7QMMhhL14llllNpnYLJ8nyDuLC48-eX5GBf18u1sBo
gbatemp.net/threads/paper-mario-color-splash-mod-palace.443152/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would've been great if he was the main baddie in it. There's so much SMB.2 love in this game after all with the Shy Guys, Birdo, music & that Doki Doki Panic line Birdo makes.

So does this game continue the trend of terrible post-TTYD Paper Mario games?

It's Sticker Star 2 & the combat is still pretty crap. I will say the areas & events are good though. While I compliment the areas the level design is still more linear still since the they're still stage-based.
6/10, recommend buying used/cheap if you're going to bother at all.

only if he steps on my face and makes me lick his feet :3

I don't think Color Splash is savable.

Yesterday some anons were datamining and learned how to edit sprites and text
So hacks of CS to make it more like the other games might come soon

>Yesterday some anons were datamining and learned how to edit sprites and text

I'm the sprite user. Got all of Mario's battle sprites and hammer sprites. Expect a MEGA link soon.

I did discover a few unused sprites in Mario's files, though. There's some sprites of Mario swinging a brown box instead of a hammer, and an image that just says *format_bc3, whatever the hell that means.

Isn't it just when he uses the paint hammer, since it is in 3D?
The head is 3D while the rest of the sprite is 2D

That could be what those sprites are.

Gonna quickly shill the links for my rips right here:

>Raw Mario Files (Includes a couple PNG files as a bonus): mega.nz/#!JZZiDTjR!Hed53cOKDEMsBj8Bs6c-liJo4m7hai33vZZY7sOrLkU
>Peach Files: mega.nz/#!VIo0BRgB!55B94iPHOM6onXFStDbFpndTBqtlX8Awuqx-xrz8r6o
>Red Shy Guy Files: mega.nz/#!BY4RDKga!M5G3TKkrvm5xZJ0AGphYwbm2xDLPNrog-Sb-ASIjbPA

Uploading Mario battle sprites, expect a link soon.

Doesn't he live in Dreamland? Like Kirby's Dreamland?

>dream/vegetable based paper mario where he and bowser team up

could be gud

Mario battle sprites are up.

mega.nz/#!gNhyDJwa!V7QMMhhL14llllNpnYLJ8nyDuLC48-eX5GBf18u1sBo

Have fun!

Good to see you around. I just got the LZ converter to work, I was way too stupid with it. How are you converting the files into pngs? I want to dig up all the cards.

>How are you converting the files into pngs? I want to dig up all the cards.
I use a tool called Noesis. It can look into DDS files, compressed or not, and dig up their textures. Be warned, though. PNG conversion is easier said than done. I had to do all of the Peach and Shy Guy sprites manually, and they both took over at least 3 minutes.

Alright, thanks for the info.

>I had to do all of the Peach and Shy Guy sprites manually, and they both took over at least 3 minutes.
Sounds tedious as hell, good thing I have a lot of time on me

>Sounds tedious as hell
Sure as fuck is. If you need to access Mario's DDS files, the password for the .rar is "colortrash".

Color splash doesn't need wart, that's how much wart matters.

What is the program to decompress the .lz files?

>What is the program to decompress the .lz files?

This one:

gbatemp.net/threads/paper-mario-color-splash-mod-palace.443152/

You need to also get the BFRES Extractor (gets GTX files in the uncompressed bfres) and TexConv2 (converts GTX files to DDS files).

Wart isn't real, though.

I have the BBQ grill and lemon, where's the last Thing I need for the steak boss?

Also why doesn't the ice pick work on the fucking ice block with the magnifying glass? What thing do I need here?

you need the salt and pepper things

I figured that's what they were, but what level are they in? Same level as the grill?

>Super Paper Mario was bad
NICE MEME

Gotta go somewhere for a bit. Don't expect any new rips or help with sprite ripping unti a new thread comes up.