ITT good 2 player games

ITT good 2 player games.

Paint the town red just got coop and its fun.

solitaire

Solitaire isn't a 2 player game.

Halo 2

The best.

What's with the fisheye view?

Any beat em up

God, I love Elevator Action 2 or Returns, whatever floats yer boat

Because it's probably a photograph of the arcade machine's screen. Or a silly filter.

Streets of Rage
Double Dragon Neon
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
Ninja Baseball Batman
Final Fight
Battletoads and Double Dragon
Bomberman

Any of those games/series are pure fun 2 player

Streets of Rage was fucking awesome at this, chuck your teammate into the fray for a flying jump kick

Any beat-em-up that incorporates teamup moves is god tier.

snow brothers
super c
saints row 2

The Ball was OP as fuck

Especially ones with friendly fire where you can use each other as weapons and kill each other and destroy all progress you've made in the game because he kept making mistakes and you had to punish him and you're left with no money after dying 20 times each.

Spider was my favorite. None of my friends knew how to cope with him. And Prometheus is a wall of death.

Oh, whoops. The game is River City Ransom on NES/Famicom.

Oh yes. Friendly fire is a must.

Spider was cool because you could attack from many angles that were hard to hit back but I never really liked Prometheus since he was slow as fuck, I still made it a point to actually get him in that mission he does appear

overcooked anyone?

Prometheus may not control the rules of engagement since everyone else could engage at will, but if you ever catch them off guard, that wall of flame is a match-ender. And if you hit them with the full projectile before it branches, you'll probably leave them in dire health.

That damn UFO is a 100% counter for him though, and one clean dive will kill.

It's OK, brah. Anyone worth their salt recognizes Kunio.

Speaking of, most of his games are good for multiplayer.
It's too bad the localizations were so bizarre and seemingly random, though.

A couple Disney games had great 2-player.

The mickey mouse circus adventure game was badass coop too.

hard as fuck too.

Since this thread has a retro flavor to it, Bonanza Bros on Genesis was really great. You play as two thieves pulling cartoon-style heists.