Virginia

Has anyone else played this game? The fact it's SJW bullshit and over rated by the media and not a game has already been talked about endlessly, we don't need another thread about that shit, but what about a thread about our actual opinions of it as a walking simulator? (for those of us who even bothered playing it, that is)

I thought the visuals were great and the soundtrack was excellent and incredibly well used. The plot seemed interesting at first, the ending montage of the MC's career was actually chilling and then what the fuck was that stupid bullshit at the end with the UFO and the cultists and the masks? They had a perfectly serviceable story and then they pulled that shit out of their asses. The fuck was any of that supposed to mean?

the worst railshooter ive ever played

That ending was trying way too hard to be Twin Peaks. If it ended a ten to twenty minutes earlier, it would have left a far better impression.

Come back when you get the non goofy ending nerd

>The fact it's SJW bullshit
Stopped reading there

I played it and I like it, it was very 2012 adventure game-esque.

I don't read videogame websites and I don't read Cred Forums threads for opinions. This is the first thread I've seen of this game.

Can somebody please explain whats this about sjw pandering and being overrated by the media because I feel like the only person on the planet that has given the developers money for this thing

Why is the wheel on the right?

Is this one of those games where you dont do anything but look at bad graphics

yes

I pirated because of the last shill thread for the game. Literally no dialog shit sounds and soundtrack. played for 20 minutes and got disgusted with it.

It should have ended the moment you gave the asian qt the confidential files, everything after that was retarded

Two black lesbian FBI agents.

>Black female FBI agent(s)
>All the white men turn out to be corrupted evil, including the priest.
>No gameplay.
>No dialogue
>No fun

Your partner is married. By the latter half of the game it's clear that the relationship is strictly professional.

I think it's heavily implied that when you get out of bed in your partner's apartment and she's cooking for you, you had sex the previous night.

The image is mirrored for some reason.

That's just crap women do user.

But women always do that in my Japanese animoos!

Come on, man. They were on top of the lighthouse looking at the stars and then the next scene is you waking up in another person's bed. The only way they could have made it more obvious would have been with a neon sign saying "YOU HAD SEX"

If it didn't happen in 2012, it still won't happen here stupid.
Latch on to next red candidate

>its SJW because the protagonist is black and the villain(s) happen to be white

for fucks sake

Cred Forums is triggered so easily

>sjw

So it was written by a person who isnt alt-right, im assuming?

Look, man. I get that alt-right Cred Forumstards are cancerous, but people like you who start trying to bait them into derailing threads are no better. Fuck off.

To increase road safety by using your main hand for more precise turning. :^)

I'm not, dumbass. I'm just sick of the incessant SJW witch hunt since 2014. Apparently me being a person who likes diverse characters makes me one of the only people on Cred Forums who doesnt panic when the protagonist of a game isnt a buff white dude.

I'm not defending the game, havent even played it, I'm just sick of these faggots bandying the word "SJW" around when there are probably only a handful of video games that deserve the label.

>Apparently me being a person who likes diverse characters

sage for SJW garbage

Bump

I played it. Also refunded it :^)
And no its not "SJW" bullshit. It looks like that on surface level because of the black female. Had it been some HAWT ANIMAY GRILL XD people would have been flocking to it. I played it some, it was boring and uninvolving. Nothing special, then I refunded it.

>implying this isn't the SJW's most common trope

>watching the Virginia Quicklook on Giantbomb
>see the MC is a black female
>close window

Faggot frogposting alt-rightist

Bahahaha.

>virgin-ia

If it was a walking sim about an anime girl with a short skirt criticizing feminists Cred Forums would love it