How often do you take breaks while playing vidya? What do you do during you break? Do you eat or snack?

How often do you take breaks while playing vidya? What do you do during you break? Do you eat or snack?

I take a break every hour for 15 minutes. I go out and get fresh air sometimes and other times I'll snack on carrot sticks or cured meat and some cheese.

Don't snack between meals, user. It's not good for your health.

I take breaks when the nic fix kicks in

I snack on your mum between meals.

Do snack between meals, user. It's good for your health.

That's even worse. You shouldn't be digging up and eating things that have been buried for years and years.

Holy shit you must be insanely fat.

Ackchually....

This, every hour I'll go give my animals some attention, maybe put a kettle on and go for a cig. I work a physical job so my dAily exercise gets done there.

wrong

>touching your animals while being a smoker

I am sure your animals do not like smelling like shit.

Who the fuck eats unripe figs? For what purpose?

I see, but why is that?

What are you, a fag?
I take a break for meals, to post here, and sometimes to go out and buy games.

I had this one cat that liked getting high with us

It's actually really simple. If you are hungry, you should eat. If you are thirsty, you should drink. Unless you majorly fuck up your body, you will be fine.

>Charcuterie board
>Overflowing with all kinds of spreads
>Just a few slices of bread stuffed in the very corner

Absolutely disgusting. How are you expected to eat all that with that little bread?

>play game until tired of playing game
>Do one or more of the following
>>snack
>>smoke
>>>If smoking cigarette make coffee
>>>If smoking weed make tea
>>fap
>move on to next game
On weekends I dont really have defined meals until dinner, just snacks every now and again

What's the white cheese in the middle?

I do the same. I take a break for 15 every hour.

When I have sex is all the way around.

I take a break from PC every 15 hours

Next you'll tell me that you sit 10 feet away from the screen and play in a well-lit room.

What's a good, cheap gaming fuel?

don't really take breaks, but the max I spend is around 3-4 hours

Getting high has very little in common with smoking cigarettes you literal retard.

Smell your hands after smoking a cigarette.

Cig smokers are literally the worst kind of people.

tea
before you call me a health cuck, it is literally the cheapest drink besides water, with a lot of caffeine and tons of different flavors

Thanks, user. I already drink tea when gaming. I meant what food is the best to eat when gaming.

are you kidding me
both make you feel good and smell like shit afterwards
at least one of them is actually legal

Have you ever actually hung out with people and not smoked with them? The only time you are smelling weed on someone else is if you just got baked in an enclosed space with little ventilation.

You could smoke a cig in a wind tunnel and still smell like a pile of garbage afterwards.

don't fool yourself, retard, you smell like shit and anyone who ever gets within a foot of you will think the same thing too.

large bag of dicks

For every 20 minutes of games I take a 4 hour break to shitpost here.