>disable """anti-aliasing"""
>still blurry
>some shitty form of forced FXAA most likely, with no option to turn it off
>no option to disable motion blur
>runs like shit

What the fuck is wrong with Remedy?
Also,

>weapons have no animations whatsoever, no shell casings even

Seriously what happened to them? How did they go from Max Payne to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-PK55-kCviA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

consoles

I'm usually not one to instantly blame consoles for a game's shortcomings, but yeah, consoles.

The corner cutting is real here, they were probably aiming for a level of graphical quality they couldn't meet on Xbox One otherwise. No way Remedy would skip out on weapon animations because of laziness.

>no option to disable motion blur

Into the trash

Remedy was always shit.

>almost quints
Didn't they also try to make a tv show to go along with the game as well

Yeah Alan Wake had something similar too.

Besides the optimization I liked so far, did you get rid of grain thing?

Also besides those things, there are some other cool details in the game.

My question is, can Max payne be related to this? In Max Payne the slow motion its a game mechanic but he is kind of aware, he could be one of the Pioneer of the chrono powers.

Also did you find any references in the game? I only found about Alan Wake so far.

>>almost quints
No? It would be quads.

>did you get rid of grain thing?
Yeah, doesn't help with blur though. The game does look really good to be honest, just a shame there's so much blur.

>pirate game
>install game
>set everything to ultra
>looks like ass
>25 FPS
>set everything to lowest
>looks like ass
>27FPS

uninstall wizards were made to rule this realm.

I can reach 60fps on ultra with a gtx 970, but only with upscaling turned on. If not then even low settings aren't enough. I'm forced to play the game at like 720p for a decent framerate.

I'm usually not surprised by bad PC ports, but Alan Wake had such a good PC port.

It would be great if they could get their fucking act together before they try to make Alan Wake 2. The second-best scenario would be Alan Wake 2 never getting made at all.

I don't get how anyone finds Alan Wake enjoyable. The gameplay was so repetitive and unsatisfying. It was like zombies but without the gore, after having to shine a flashlight on them for a few seconds.

>sponsored by verizon and energizer

HES USING TIMEWARP TO RELOAD GUN

>Max Payne the slow motion its a game mechanic but he is kind of aware,

WAT?

as far I remember, he said things related to the slow motion mechanic, showing that he is aware.

I don't remember that at all

He didn't really say that he has slow motion bullet time powers. He said something in the lines of that in a firefight, the adrenaline starts pumping and it seems like everything goes into slow motion.

Yeah, that doesn't really mean anything then.

They do it on GTA V regarding Franklin's special driving ability, it's a pretty nice touch
>You get all sex face when you do that, homie. That's hilarious.

I'm sure the game was suppose to only be release on xbone at first and this is why they made the game with upscaling in mind. It was the only solution to get nice graphics. It's probably Microsoft that force a pc port when they realize the xbone park was so small

The gunplay feels like absolute shit compared to Max Payne 3, why on earth would Remedy not allow you to shoot while running in a game like this that lets you zip around with time powers? Remedy is fucking done

youtu.be/-PK55-kCviA

I played earlier with a 970 and had locked 60fps with a few options turned down.

no blurry image here, so nt sure if OP is trolling or might have some hardware issues.

the steam version is honestly really good, like digital foundry says it's almost a 40% increase in performance by just switching between the two APIs...

Just watched 20 minutes of live action filler
Holy shit why would Remedy do this
I understand that they really like to put tv stuff in their games but this is just dumb

>muh autistic need for perfect reload animations

I really want to support Remedy, but christ they just can't make a good game to save their lives as of late.

>animations drastically worse after 13 years