Forza Horizon 3: PC Version

So, I suppose it'd be best to wait to get the P version of this game? Been eager for its release but have been wanting to get it for the PC, from which I hear doesn't run very well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofFpnArXbJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>xbox play anywhere***
>***always on drm cpu throttling with win10 store required

yes ps4-pc multiplats are still better because they're just steam games

>forza finally comes to PC
>no Vdub cars thanks to diesel gate

Fuuuuuu

They deserve this flop.

whoa so this is the power of masterrace

why the fuck do most benchmarks never include the 480?

Those don't look too bad though, considering the Xbone runs it at 1080p/30 at a mix of medium and high settings. If you want "console performance" you can probably do it with a 750Ti. While that's better than the Xbone's GPU obviously, it's not the worst thing ever like people are making it out to be.

>Those don't look too bad though
Considering only the 1070 and 1080 surpass 60 FPS, yes they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofFpnArXbJ8

>maxed out
You can't judge a game's "optimization" by just looking at the ultra settings, that's not useful. It's better to compare the console settings and figure out what GPU it would take to achieve similar performance. You can hit 1080p/30 at meduim/high with a pretty low-end card, it's only when you crank everything up it gets harder to run, which makes sense. I hate how retards think you have to be able to max everything out or it's a shit port.

So.. yes or no then?

>running pretty bad for a friend at 1080p
>he uses DSR to render it at 4k
>it runs better
??????????????

If you like forza and have a decent rig, yes, it's better than the xbone version, unless you have a HDR capable tv

DX12 magic telling your friend that 4k is the only way

Keeping cars in their stock class a best.

It's not that difficult to get this game to run as good or better than it does on console on PC. If you just want to play it, and you have a half-decent rig, just pick it up and return it if you can't get it to run at all. The biggest hit is the 60 FPS, so unless you can't live with 30 (the dynamic FPS is the epitome of trash), try it out.

That being said please patch this shit devs what the fuck.

Can I change the tuning on cars that I buy from the auction house that are pre-tuned?

do you have a 1080 no aa and compromised quality settings? otherwise no

Won't it just work like DL'ed tunes? Like you can change it but it will reset everything when you open it up?

please respon

Watching that britbong drive made my boys hurt.