As a black male, I'm abit irritated with the pandering lately, and shit we didn't ask for...

As a black male, I'm abit irritated with the pandering lately, and shit we didn't ask for. Why does Mafia a game about Italians have a black main character? It's actually more offensive that gaming companies feel the need to shoehorn a black person in every game just to sell it. I would have actually bought mafia III, if it wasn't an ignorant attempt to pander to black people once again. It's like when a white person gets up and says something stupid trying to defend me for some racist shit I couldn't care about. Just stop

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mafia)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool your an exception. Now go talk to your friends about this IRL and see how it goes.

Just because you didn't ask for it doesn't mean that someone else didn't. I'm not interested in the game, neither are you, but someone out there might be. There's no issue with games trying to stand out and avoiding the trap of homogeny.

I get irritated looks, and "you don't understand nothin' do you". The point is, its time to stop putting black people in places where they were not and have not ever been, for the sake of capitalizing on bullshit. You want to make a black organized crime game, why not make it about the black crime families, why tie it to the italian mafia? Not to mention this setting and story is nothing but an asspull to stir up more racial controversy.

I'm black and would have actually enjoyed being able to be an italian mobster in a videogame about the italian mob. This is the same shit with battlefield 1, THERE WERE NO BLACK PEOPLE IN WWI. Shit has got to stop.

Is there a way to have a black protagonist without looking like pandering?

GTA San Andreas.

BUT BLACK LIVES MATTER. STOP ACTING AS THOUGH BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER.

This!

>As a black male
Stopped reading right there

I actually like the direction they took with the series. If you look at the plot, it seems more than reasonable.

BLM is to black people, what terrorists are to islamic people. Blm has become a terroristic organization. Martin luther king jr. showed america before that you settle these matters with PEACEFUL PROTESTS. BLM is nothing but a re-skin of the black panthers.

Look guys. We are forgetting the most important thing about Mafia III; the playboy pictures.

>not wanting to gun down the kkk to trigger Cred Forumsacks and stormfags

B...BUT BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Why tie it to the italian mafia? I'd rather play another GTA than play this shit, if I wanted to play as my own race. It's like males who play as females in games, they want to play as somebody DIFFERENT.
I am a black male in real life, why would I need/want to do this in a videogame?

Ordinary people never want conflict.
Someone is behind this racial agitation, pulling the strings.

Is gunning down the kkk any better than them burning and lynching us? You're just stirring up old nasty soup with this setting. People need to let shit be, period. It's like a white person avoiding the N word, plain as day, you can see right through it.

I'm not going to lie, I hate you already because of your skin color.
Call me a Cred Forumstard, I wear that badge proudly.
I'll tell you this. You're inferior to other races. It's scientifically proven.
You might be a good person
But I don't give a fuck
You deserve to be curb stomped
Your race is the problem that's infecting every for of media
Fuck you and your race

I'm actually offended they put the kkk in this game altogether, it's a subject best avoided, considering all of the riots going on right now. You're giving people reasons to act foolish and start more racial problems.

Paki here. There's no need for that.

BLM is nowhere near as antagonistic as BLM, in the same way that Gamergate isn't as antagonistic as Cred Forums. They're movements with their heart in the right place, but shitty cringy PR, and people trying to use it as recruiting grounds for something auful.

>THERE WERE NO BLACK PEOPLE IN WWI

???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

Also you're ignoring my point. There are lots of people who would like to play an italian mobster. There are also people who would like to play Mafia III's story. Not every game has to cater to your tastes.

Lee from Walking Dead. Aside from 1 comment from Kenny, a red neck from the deep south, no one talks about his race or appearance whatsoever.

>blaming blacks
>not gays

But I can understand some of that anger, and it's something I can't personally control, and have to live with. I wish things would stay historically accurate instead of black pandering. I know this is irritating white people more than me though.

Compared to the number of white soldiers, there's not a lot of black soldiers in wwi
So making 95% of the soldiers in the game black is fucking dumb

nice try

>we

who is " we" here?

You are not black.
How could you use a computer if you are black?

I'm black

*BLM is nowhere near as antagonistc as Black Panthers

Do you think that Mafia 3 is exclusively a game for black people to play or something? Anyone can play it and experience the story. I'm brown and I like watching Atlanta even though I don't identify with the characters or the setting at all.

But it's not about the italian mafia... so why call it mafia, and ruin a sequel that vould be about the actual italian mafia?

I blame gays also
If you said you were gay instead of black I would've said the same things
You're probably a good person
But this problem is about a race, not specific people
And to win a war you have to do what's right, and not try to justify it, because then people will hate you more, as history has proven

The Black Mafia was a thing. Also, non-eye-talians can be mooks.

>THERE WERE NO BLACK PEOPLE IN WWI

Ah, it's all b8, nevermind then.

Ah the classic case of someone thinking their personal experience is representative of everyone's

>t. shlomo herschelberstein, falseflagging master

I doubt a nigger could post on Cred Forums.
How would they see the keys on their black keyboard?

I don't play shooters so I don't know if 95% of the soldiers are black, if true and not hyperbole that would be dumb but saying that blacks don't exist in WWI at all is a falsehood.

They did but barely
And yes, 3/5 of the GERMAN soldiers are black
That's obvious pandering

You sir need some pussy asap

Mafia 3 I could see really getting into, If it wasn't called mafia 3... As I said like 5 times now.
If I wanted to play a black gangster, I'd replay san andreas for the 39th time.

Ah I get it, you are annoyed that you feel a game that you would be interested in has been replaced by a game you are not interested in. In other words if Mafia 3 were its own independent IP you wouldn't mind that.

Yeah, that's fair criticism. When devs take a different direction for the sequel it can lead to really interesting results but at the risk of alienating the original fanbase.

You tards. the amount of blacks in ww1 is so minuscule that there were still entire army's who didn't see a goddamn black man most of their lives let alone the war.

there were black men in ww1 yes.

did they make up even 5%? not even close.

the amount of blacks in the new battlefield is fucking retarded and those pandering fucks should feel ashamed. it's insulting. they completely expect us to not know anything about WW1 and just pander with race colors

As a black male, I think slavery should be reinstated and all race traitors should be shot. Any black man seen in the presence of a white woman should be flogged.

BECAUSE THERE WAS A BLACK MAFIA TOO YOU FUCKING IGNORANT NIGGER.

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mafia)

Yes, see you get it. This is precisely what I meant. As it's own IP it would be a phenominal title, but tying it to the mafia franchise is hacky...

ekke

>You sir need some dick asap
Fixed that for you senpai

>virginshaming
>current year
wow...like, I just can't even....

Even the Black Panthers weren't that big of a deal.

t. jealous black female

White girls will always be better and far less ugly than your crusty bad breath ass.

They have no ass though.

>liking 3D at all

>tfw niggers make u horny

im a white girl, don't meme

Original Black Panthers is half the reason we even get free lunch in school. Calling BLM a terrorist group is just being an overreacting faggot.

Does it really matter if there is like one or two outliers in a game? Seems like an outlier would be a more interesting protagonist.

Yes but not related to the actual Italian Mafia, it's only called mafia as a copycat group who has the same infrastructure as an organized crime family.