Let's play some pokemon

Let's play some pokemon

This is normal

Oh yeah it's just like I remember

Oh yeah the crossover! Shit man I forgot all about that

Keep posting, i want to see the rest of this shitfest.

jesus

Yeah, I forgot how progressive Nintendo was back in the day! Heh, Pokemon sure is cool

This is a rom hack

>No option for gay catboi
Fuck this cisgame. REEEEEEEEE

Name me, Cred Forums

Tomba

Faggola

DICKS

Nigger

Nignog

Seconding dicks

Fuccboi

Jeff

always

Namemev

Great name!

Let the adventure begin folks

Go on...

I forgot how much stuff they used to get away with

reminds me of that XY hack that makes the story and dialogue super edgy and makes the mom an abusive alcoholic

One of the best things about classic Pokemon is the light stealth mechanics.

WE

>your mom is the villain

Deepest lore

Wait a minute, that's not beach tan, yous a nigger!

Choose my starter

Skarmory

SKAMORY

>implying the other options are even worth shit compared to the metal bird

Drowzee!

Name it Jew.

"Dark Pokemon Drowzee"
pick it to see if it's actually dark type

>drowzee
>machop
>fucking skarmory
this is supposed to be a choice?

Oh man I forgot how dark these games were. Your rival having a stroke when you beat him was pretty hardcore.

Is that randomized?

Speaking of romhacks, is Pokemon Uranium any good?

>loli

Made me cuckle fuck you

>tfw no loli to leer and peck you

Uranium is not a ROM hack. Its made in RPG maker. That being said its pretty fun. Way to bent on super effective moves though. Hit their weakness and they die no questions which makes the difficulty spike and drop hard.

it's neither a romhack nor good. the mapping is the only decent part. the rest of it is insanely bad level curve, a broken new type, bethesda-tier understanding of nuclear physics, terrible fakemons and fucking garlikid.

What the fuck is this bullshit? Why is Oak being so edgy?

Has the guy from volt white 1/2 done a hack for X and Y?

If "Radioactive" is a type of pokemon, there was definitely going to be "Spider-man" tier logic regarding what radiation does to things. That was a given and I'd hardly use that as a checkmark against them. Everything else though, absolutely.

Because he was defeated by the two dictators obviously. Man, the storytelling in these games was so great

it's not so much me expecting them to use 1:1 real world logic so much as them throwing terms around and blatantly not understanding what they mean. it gets grating i wish i had a pic of an example.

They dealt with some really mature subjects that not even many modern game developers do. The old man's crack addiction was a pretty ballsy thing to tackle in a kid's game

>imouto
>loli
Top tier team there.

>Nobody wanted machop
machamp is still cool ;_;

Hey guys I know this is only barely related cuz Pokémon but anyway I'm playing X&Y.

Does anyone by chance have a Lucario or Riolu that has "proud of its power" as its characteristic?

You want "likes to trash about", that would be 31 IVs in attack

ya I know but 1 iv doesn't matter and I would rather have a proud Lucario than one that can't control its own power-

lel, think I might download this shit for the giggles