Hi, I am the most underrated main series Resident Evil game

Hi, I am the most underrated main series Resident Evil game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j1-zO0UX604
youtu.be/g5lkah6o6I0
youtu.be/B_pi376qR4I
youtu.be/hPgoEo2F6ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=t1elMkDdLIA
youtube.com/watch?v=QLj2ZUbP1Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=v7Nc4WCi5lU
youtube.com/watch?v=bA_7jVg5fqc
gamasutra.com/view/feature/131556/postmortem_angel_studios_.php
youtube.com/watch?v=mWPy5wLXgrU
youtube.com/watch?v=VS8UG5avw2M
youtu.be/5MvPGZfCGvY
youtu.be/z8eGbdyMvq4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blow it out you're ass

>you're

I played it back when it first came out and I couldn't get into it. I finally played it like a week ago with my gf and holy shit we had a blast. I'm not sure why I didn't like it before. The game has solid controls and hilarious over the top action. We played 5 after and it felt so dull and short compared to 6. Don't get me wrong I love 5, I nearly 100%'d it. It's just that 6 felt like 3x 5.

It's really a great game, but I think the time it came out was bad. People were already kind of sick of the direction the series was going. I know that's how I felt when 6 came out. I think giving the series some distance before going into 6 makes it a better experience.

Well he is ass for liking an ass game

It DOES have some annoying shit here and there, but I agree. I think the majority reaction was almost entirely based on something social / cultural.

The controls are a lot more versatile and fun to use than people claim. There is, though, some wonky bullshit with the parry system occasionally. It's a flexible system but at the same time also feels very restrictive.

I'll never understand how that logo was allowed. I'm sure SOMEONE said something and everyone laughed

The writing/story is good and well-presented, there are moments where you can play on both sides when characters cross each others' paths. Other than that, it's a terrible compared to 5(which is only good if you play co-op) and 4.

4>2>REmake>3>1>5>>>>

Why do people pretend 5 was good in any way? Yeah okay, it had Wesker, and BSAA Jill, but there is nothing else in that game that wasn't done better in 6. 5 was a mediocre at best action game with bad action game mechanics and terrible partner AI. Both were fixed in 6.

More like you're just ass at playing it.

That'd be 0. 6's mercenaries was fun as fuck with its movement system.

Helena's tits are underrated
Chris and Piers' bromance is underrated
Sherry's regenerating hymen is underrated

Why does it male me both cringe and mad at the same time when i see anons try to personify games or consoles with introductions like "Hi, i am.." Or "Don't mind me im just..."

Its like there is something arrogant or childish about it. Irks me.

and the worst

the story was shit, some zombies were damage sponges, QTEs out of the ass, shakey cam, 90% of skills were useless, no weapon upgrading, controls were ass

*make.

Mfw. Fug.

It had pretty much the gameplay of RE4 and had co-op. What, you dont have any friends?

Babby tier OP. Dead aim is the most underrated since 2003... Speaking of which....

Try Resident Evil: Dead aim OP, it gets a bad rap but is short, ambient and can really be spooky as fuck on a dark ship out at sea with nothing but the night wind, groaning boat steel and top-tier zombie moans in the distant.

It also has some of the very best unusual, ambient music, best save theme and possibly one of the best intros ever made. Please take a look and listen:

youtu.be/j1-zO0UX604 [Open]

youtu.be/g5lkah6o6I0 [Open]

youtu.be/B_pi376qR4I [Open]

You wont be disappoint

Well obviously I don't have friends.

No, it's actually quite bad.

Some cool mechanics doesn't change the fact that the 4 different campaigns are straight up shit. Even as an Action Game it fails to capitalize on its own strengths.

> 4
>Greater than any RE

Nah nigga that would be Gaiden

not gonna lie, i had a great time playing 2 out of the three storylines.

the shaved headed ninja fag boy's campaign kinda sucked for at least 50% of the time

there's a 4th story?

I thought it was just:
Leon/that new chick
Chris/Pierce
Shery/a character who'se backstory sounds like fanfiction

>Leon gets taken under the wing of Barry.

Suddenly all of Leon's RE4 dialouge makes sense.

Hi, and you deserve it.

How does this happen??

Id say go try them immediatly user, but you probabaly wont enjoy them.

This.
Everyone seems to call RE6 great just based on the basic combat, but once you actually look deeper into the game (level design, scripted shit, thousands of QTEs) it's actually quite bad.
Same thing goes for Devil May Cry 4.

Autism

even though hes a dumbass that took the game to seriously i think hes talking about the extra campaign with Ada (i think you unlock it after completing the 3 story lines, cant really remember)

Resident Evil 6 was a blockbuster, how is it possible that it' is the most underrated installment in the saga?

Probably, actually.

Everything after RE3 is garbage.

>most underrated
No,just the most unRE game all of them all. They could of called it something else and it would of been received well.

Pro:
Great Character models
Good controls
Good weapons
Mercenaries
Ada Campaign
Jake/Sherry Campaign
Leon Campaign( First half before the endless shitty boss fight segments)

Cons:
Chris HomoErotic Gears of War Campaign
Endless ammo
Shit story when all is put together(Simmons is a Beta nu-male and starts all this over Ada)
Literally no real horror aspect
Literally a Michael Bay directed game

I remember universal hate from all directions when it came out. Like absolute pure hate.

that's why, I only beat one story

Sherry. What R u doin? Stopit.

>another "2 is better than 3" post

>0
>good
maybe in the train but everything else is ass

when you think about it, gaiden could totally be canon

I mean, how else does Leon get super good at dodging lasers and fighting knife arm men

he's totally a BOW

I never understood why Dead Aim got such a lukewarm reception. It was like a proto-RE4.

>mfw RE4 is popular and RE6 which has superior gameplay and plot is shat on

This must be the bizarro world.

Well that's sad then, I probably wouldn't like it without the co-op either.

6 was shit though
>enemies dont necessarily stagger from being hit with guns
>cant build inventory

people unironically like RE6 now?

ffs please allow console generation 6 in /vr/ discussion already so I can forever leave this shithole of a board

>RE6
>the max payne 3 of resident evil series

who doesnt love unskipabe cutscenes and muh skillpoints?

Guys will I like RE6 if I really liked revelations 2?

I'm not sure if gameplay is similar

Stop what?

6 is way more action-based than any of the RE games

even 5

at a point in the game you fight a dinosaur on the back of a humvee, shooting machine guns at its giant eye

then it turns into a giant superflymonster that you sort of fight

And great ambience. Also the way the zombies moved, got up and sounded was the last time they were creepy ever again after 2, 3 and Remake.

That's not 4.

/vr/ is too autismal to allow 6th gen. It'd only happen under some ridiculous restriction like "no games released after 2002" or some shit.

the main problem I had with dead aim was that it was kinda clunky and I shouldn't want to fuck a tyrant

especially one that was just a dude

It seemed to happen right around the PS4 release. All lot of online reviews seemed to say the same thing.

"On re-inspection this is a solid, fun action TPS."

"That"

Too bad literally everything else aside from the combat is dogshit.
Also,
>RE6
>superior plot

>gf

dropped

Just because t and g viruses are touching doesn't make it gay dude.

would you RE2 sherry or RE6 sherry?

From little sweet girl (in your picture)

To

Sexy Naughty Semon Demon

Sadly this. I went there a couple of times thinking I can talk about old games there. I was wrong. You must say that you like only 20+ years old games and only the hardcore ones with awful game mechanics and flaws. That board is strange.

>the story was shit
It's shit in all the games, just in different ways.

>shakey cam
What the fuck are you talking about?

>I was ass at the controls
ftfy

>not able to buy or upgrade weapons
>almost NO banter

its shit desu

N-no user. You should not!

Morpheous (LOL) did have the GOAT voice pre-op tho. Also, this is what a Viral research scientist looks like:.

Underrated? No. It's overrated. Not the most but the people who scream that this entry is good never shut the hell up about it like the spergs they are.

>Even as an Action Game it fails to capitalize on its own strengths.
Mercs No Mercy is how it capitalizes on itself, so you're wrong there.

It's got flaws but overall it was more ambitious and innovative than any other RE game, and it deserves props for that.

please
source

>muh ironic b-movie adventure game
nah.

how long until capcom loses the RE identity completely and it just sort of becomes lost planet

resident evil 10-2 is just gonna have a 120 year old chris fighting space not-zombies on the moon in a hardballer VS

you're small time user

Don't find that too appealing, thanks.

Is there any other title in the series that plays like revelations?

"Sweet"

Not according to searching Sherry birkin Artwork on google. Wtf.

>overrated
The overwhelming majority don't like it. How the fuck is it overrated?

/vr/ can be pretty good but I think it suffers from being a slow board founded on a somewhat elitist concept, so there's a couple of shitposters that think they run the place.

Shes a big girl now user lol

>ironic
Dude, it's made by the japanese, they honestly think all westerners talk like this. Which makes it all the more charming.

Degenerate.

We cant have all these Sherry Boners happening so close to the release of "its 1998 again!" REmake 2 user. Shit'll get weird.

2 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 3 > 6

I know I have a weird taste, but even a weirdo like me know that 6 sucked I many ways, every time it almost reached decency, it would fall flat on its face

More like garbage

>It's shit in all the games, just in different ways.
it's bad even by RE standards

>What the fuck are you talking about?
it sways way too damn much

It's not charming it's dumb. Take your nostalgia goggles off.

what if we like 1998 sherry?
also I doubt RE2make will be out any time soon

I gotta ask, why do so many people think 2 is the best?

A-user!!?

>Degenerate.
Whatever do you mean,I even put her in you favorite RE2 outfit...........though it might be to tight these days KeK!

Because they were told that 2 and 4 are masteroieces. I honestly think re3 is better because it's no more action than re2.

It is charming though. Unlike RE6, it doesn't take itself seriously at all and plays itself like a dumb fun action movie.

>Which makes it all the more charming.
People make this argument about the older REs, but then they don't see RE6 as charming either. Old RE was B horror, RE6 was B action, both from Japan. What makes the former charming but the latter repulsive to people?

But I already know the answer to that: nostalgiafaggotry

Awaiting for fat cocks post.

Can't speak for everyone, as people have different opinions.
For me, it was the most immersive RE till this day. It might have been dumb luck on capcoms part, but everything from level design to encounters all felt REAL.

>the same outfit the she was wearing when she fell full into sewer water. The same outfit she did not change or wash for like a week living in the Police station stealing from all the vending machines.

>"Leon did you just see a girl run through here?"
>"yeah she stunk of shit, you just missed her."

Gross.

That must have been a hell of a day when the US agent found Leon and Sherry stinking and filthy head to toe.

5's gameplay is still fun and familiar to 4's gameplay while 6 is just a regular third person shooter, the whole game is also built around those controls, not as a throwaway secondary option.
4's gameplay is great because it has the tankiness of classic RE but with the camera behind the character, 5 did the same only more streamlined but without losing its identity, 6 threw it out the window, the biggest mistake was letting you walk and shoot at the same time and designing it around that.
I did enjoy Chris' campaign in 6, well him and piers' friendship. Chris seem to be the only character that has grown and evolved throughout the years the most, and not just muscle wise, Capcom seems to take more risks with him than the other characters.

Nien, Ist verboten!

I'm from europe and english is not my first language, so we probably don't share the same viewpoint (everything sounds cooler in a foreign tongue etc) but anyway, rather than nostalgia, I think I'm just appreciating when a different culture is "trying too hard to sound cool" for westerners.

>Sherry
>Filthy
Never Ever user!

>gf
of course the normie has shit taste.

Obligatory.

So? I'm french/russian and still think it's dumb. And I never played in french or russian, they must be even more retarded.

she has slut written all over that face

>was at one point, litirally "trash". Kek.

then papi Birkin came over. Not so kek...;_;

I don't know about Russian but the game didn't get a French dub, thank fuck for that. When I first started RE6 and heard Leon speak french I immediately stopped and switched my console to english because I couldn't stand it.

Well, I love most of the dialogue in Schwarzenegger movies too so must be just different tastes then. I thought the quip about Salazar's hand coming off was simply hilariously cheesy, if you hate it, then good for you and go have fun phamalamb.

how does it feel to know the cute and innocent 12 year old from RE2 is getting the literal shit rammed out of her by someone like jake?

I'm a tranny neet. She's also a degenerate.

How do you think he implanted it, lads

At least his name's not Chad I guess.

>15 years ago was along time ago

Theres ONLY one Sherry me and Leon remember now after RE6

>Capcom ever doing anything with Lost Planet again

In a word user?

pottery.

Agreed

......the old RE games had times were they legitimately felt like they took their own stupidity seriously.

Plus, there's some moments where you might think RE6 is AWARE of its own stupidity. I mean think about how much fucking ridiculous shit the characters survive through, they're all gods by the time RE6 is over.

And another thing that was charming about RE6 was just what Capcom tried doing with it. Remember RE.net? Online community-based platforms have been a staple for western games for a good 10+ years now. Japan hasn't really tried it much. RE.net sucked, but I appreciated what they were trying to do, it felt a little bold / risky on their end.

Doesn't bother me,just proves my point all along that 12 year old Sherry is LONG gone....now Semon Demon Sherry is here to stay.

With Too many Vulgar "squelching" noises. Sounds Burned into my memory since childhood ;_;

This means 19 year old Claire is also gone...

holy shit. Claire was only 7 years older tham Sherry.

Are there any games where you use a Loli like this for gameplay?

But we got Milf Semon Demon Claire now user

I like to think that Sherry has aspirations of having both Claire and Leon in the sack someday.

With that being said I am kinda fond of this drawing. Shows off the maturity in Claire's features, well.

>A non-Sherry RE girl post

>all the harsh anons in this thread attacking poor 1998 Sherry like:

youtu.be/hPgoEo2F6ZA

>that shnoblo

She is still a cutie biker girl at heart.

do you think sh did/ does hang around at biker bars acting like a hoe on her nights off? Lets face it, you would need the fucking escape.

R.I.P. MARVIN

>do you think sh did/ does hang around at biker bars acting like a hoe?

You tell me user

About two months ago, there was this incident. Involving... Zombie like creatures in a mansion, on the outskirts of this city and my mom got scared, and sent me to live with my auntie and uncle in bel-air.

You're not a RE6fag, but you're almost as bad...

I haven't been Bel Air'd since like 2008.

Ive never been at all. To us in the UK its just a place from Television land.

Claire was the worst thing to come out of Rev 2, and Rev 2 was the worst thing to happen to Claire.

All this Sherry and Claire posting has me ready to head back to 1998 (i'll never forget it...)

Im going in for Claire a... Which version shall I pick anons?

Maybe,but her slutty sniper outfit grew on me user lol

The only thing that RE6 lacked was HUNK. If RE6 had HUNK, it would've been the perfect game. When will we get an RE game based around HUNK?

Business >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tribal
Fite me

how the fuck does capcom create the sexiest girls? Sheva and Rebecca from dead rising 2 make me diamonds

Vector is absolutley GOAT design Operator as fuck, please give him his own game Crabcum.

Vector was cool, I like HUNK a lot better though. It would be neato if he and HUNK got their own game where you get to see HUNK's face and learn a bit about the two of them.

RE6 had Agent, basically the same thing.

About as close officially to that face as you're gonna get user.

i have a question, i was playing RE6 for 9 hours straight and my tv shut off and smoke came out of it. is it going to explode or what?

It's why HUNK needs his own game, maybe he's a cool dude with a nifty unique backstory.
Agent was shit, HUNK is superior in every way.

underrated? more like the best

That means its time to stop user.

for real though user what kind of tv? Turn that plug switch off.

i like how much this little epilogue speaks about his character

old ass tech wood tv, throwing that shit out because it might explode

>It was like a proto-RE4

It was a proto RE4

it also has a shit tonne of dust in and on it

Its for the best.
>mfw i spoilered the helpful text instead of the irrelevant one.

Guess i said the loud part quiet, and the quiet part loud.

Whats going on with the lately underage circlejerks RE 4 threads? There so many of them its like im on reddit

6>4>5

What you think I played the rest?

>doesnt like RE4

its not just about shooting its about reloading too!

>underage
>RE4

user...

B-but we mostly posted Resident Evil 2 in this thread b-bruh?

Also the remaster just came out didnt it, what else?

I cant wait for REmake to be free on PSN next week, not because i dont already have it, but because it will end up being discussed in a lot of threads suddenly.

Figuratively me if you switch
>5>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
because fuck 6

>What's up with these people that are talking about a game they like
Gee, I don't know

Yes bus this whole week was
>Omg such nostalgia for RE 4 XD
>Its my first game i hate the original trilogy ok
>Le tank controls
>Fuck me leon.jpg

4>2>REmake>The Outbreaks>CV>5>Zero>6>3>1

Fixed that for you

There will be a RE sale on psn? I hope so i want to buy Directors cut and 3

I didn't see any posts about the games that came before 4 in a couple threads. It was mostly about ballistics and what weapon is best.

I'm incapable of feeling nostalgia for a game that came out after PS2 was released but I still love RE4

Just PSN plus REmake free for PS4 is what i heard

Bet you saw a bunh of Jennifer Connelly tho.

>fuckmeleon

No way fag.

It's not like the hd remakes of 4,5 and 6 came out recently

Does this please you user? Playin in the dark for super scary spooky.

Fug. Why???????

You aren't drunk user?

How much the controllers for N64 cost anyway? In a working condition of course. That stick wears completely out after like 8 hours of playing Banjo Kazooie.

No, the phone auto flips my images when i try to post em. Some newfags cant triforce type shit im sure.

Hmm... Lets see. Seems official grey is anywhere between £11 and £17.

I was lucky, i got an N64, with cables, with two controllers for £30 and when i paid for it, i opened up the expansion slot to find the expansion pak inside, took it out and said "huh, thats cool, you usually see these sold seperate for like £30 alone. Thanks guise." And left.

Oh, nice. Haven't actually looked into the prices at all myself but my original N64 is still in active use by my kid siblings (really, no fucking joke) and last time I went over to my parent's, couldnt really play it for shit because all of the 4 controllers are so god damned worn out. That controller designed for a 3-armed person doesn't just look bad, it really fucking sucks, durability wise and all.

Never had a problem myself, could be baby hands syndrom tho.

Im actually more concerned about my PS4 sticks wearing down than my N64

I'd blow "it" out in Sherry's ass, if you catch my drift.

That's Resident Evil 3, though.

I've seen so much hate for the game and I really don't know why.

Meanwhile I GREATLY dislike Code Veronica and everyone seems to love it.

Yeah, must definitely be the fact that I forgot to mention I only have 3 fingers on each hand, not nintendo's fault at all.

Honestly though, it just could be that every single controller has been in use for like 100+ hours, can't fault anyone for that. It still gets me that it's absolutely impossible to beat T.T. in Diddy Kong Racing for me using any of those controllers when I completely assrape him with my 360 controller on an emulator.

Just accept it now, faggot.

Oh im sorry to hear that user.

r-ricky? Is dat u?

Huh, jake little as fuk.

sherry y dont u have a seat over there you cradle snatcher

Uh, no. I cannot into sarcasm, I actually have 5 fingers on each hand AND I honestly think N64 controllers suck ass, even though I really dont have an objective viewpoint on it as every single controller I've laid hands on has seen extensive use.

Probably on halloween

Tribal > Business > Fairy Tale > Default > Clubbin'

Well, no one's gonna read this but I just want to unleash my rant and views.

I enjoyed RE6 a lot. The had some amazing ideas: diving under water, driving a snowmobile, driving a motorcycle, flying a chopper, flying a plane, playing stealthy or going for an upfront battle, knife combat, melee combat, good variety of weapons, car driving and racing, intersecting with other players, etc. They clearly tried creating a very complex game.

Leon's campaign was survival horror, which was supposed to please the fans of this genre (aka RE4 fans).
Chris's campaign was action horror, which was supposed to please the action fans (aka Call of Duty fans)
Jake's story was a mixture of the two.
Ada was stealth horror.

But some ideas were just awful. Why did they add Illuminati conspiracy to the story? The villains were terrible and they were motivated by insanity. How does this make a villain interesting? Simmons boss fight was terrible. First, he's some type of lion, then a long-necked behemoth, then a frickin dinosaur that roars like one, then a fatass couch potatoe and then a giant fly! The fuck? There was absolutely no weapon customizations. The game wasn't scary at all either, and by this points it's embarrassing for the franchise. Multiplayer is not good (except Mercenaries) and they focused on developing more multiplayer DLCs instead of singleplayer DLCs.

Nah
>Do you like returning Resident Evil(tm) series characters?
>Let's make a game that has them all! Except there's very little character dimension nor desperation similar to the games you originally saw them in.
They just crammed as much RE stuff as they could into a non-RE game.

The logo for this game still looks like a purple man sucking off a purple giraffe.

Helena was the worst coop partner. Having a partner made the game less scary. Instead of us learning more about Leon, the game focuses on giving character development to her. Leon has 15 years of fighting BOWs but her capabilities are similar to his. Leon just lost the President and allows her to pull him by the nose instead of demanding answers. She may have a good voice actress, but she was really uninteresting. Oh, and Leon's relationship with Ada is exactly the same as it was at the end of RE4... which was almost 10 years ago. It's going nowhere... perfect, and now it's annoying how Ada's teasing him. Leon can have any other woman on the planet but all he cares about is her.

Perhaps the game didn't have enough development time. Or maybe Capcom tried to please everybody, which is usually a recipe for disaster because it end up pleasing no one. I'll still probably buy RE7. It does look great, but I still wish our favorite characters were back. But if the story actually turns paranormal... then I think I'm out. It seems the series is suffering from an identity crisis.

No, it doesn't. That was manipulated to seem that way.

>Play Leons camapgin
>Enter room
>trip over dead body
>shoot body
>No hit registered. Must be decoration
>Got to objective and pick item up
>go back
>Get within two feet of that dead body
>Suddenly it springs back to life.
>It's so close it's impossible to dodge or avoid damage
Every fucking time.

It isn't

No, it deserves that 6.5 or so it had, the combat mechanics were wonky at first but fun after awhile but everything else was done poorly.

Yep, I don't know what people are smoking when they say Leon's campaign is the best. The first 2 chapters are completely full of scripted bullshit that tries to be "scary" but just falls flat because the game plays like a John Woo movie or some shit. And then it has the worst QTE imaginable (the rope climb shit) that doesn't even work well and they decided to use it twice (for climbing into the plane and for climbing the rope).

And then Jake's campaign is full of retarded shit like running towards the camera while trying to avoid obstacles you can't even see and a bunch of stealth segments.

Clearly Chris' campaign is the best because it doesn't try to make the game into something it's not. The game is 100% an action game and Chris' campaign is 100% action. That said, the campaigns all suck dick and mercenaries is where it's at.

Because it IS incredibly childish that you want to start a conversation with somebody else's words and phrases that have been used thousands of times before, only a child is okay with such a thing.

It's so fucking bad I can't stand it. Nothing feels good in this game. Characters feel so slippery, shooting enemies isn't satisfying in any way, the camera is sickening, the level design and "puzzles" are offensively bad.
I haven't even finished the game. I still got Ada's campaign to do and I do a level every couple of months. Took me years to finish the other campaigns because I didn't even wanna touch the game.

Step 1: Look at this official logo.

I honestly have no clue why they made the movement controls so fucking complicated. Why the fuck do I need several different way to jump to the side and slip around?!

I've played the game for 50 hours but I also have Ada's campaign left. I just played a bunch of mercenaries but whenever I tried to finish that campaign I quit after like 2 checkpoints because the level design is just atrocious.

Step 2: Look at this logo which was posted on Cred Forums. Notice how it's clearly photoshoped?

There you go.

People seriously need to realize they have short-term memory and an attention of a fly.

Still looks like a blowjob

That's one of the game's most annoying thing, all the scripted crap like when you're forced to walk, or the camera pans a certain direction and you can't look away because they want you to see an explosion or your forced to crawl and shoot slowly through the bus when there's no reason your character shouldn't just stand up and dozens more of those stupid scripted sections that don't help the gameplay but someone thought it would look cool.
They have solid combat mechanics in place but often choose not to let them shine through.

Yes, that one is a photoshop. You can still see the likeness in . The original pictures that made people aware of it was just a red outline around the official logo.

Deborah Motherfucking Harper.

My dick fell off almost from overuse.

You'd be really surprise to learn that PLENTY of things have likeliness.

You just don't realize how easy it is to manipulate. I won't bother demonstrating this point.

Which is the point of this post which started your little tirade

I want to sexualize the FUCK out of Sherry!

Degenerate

At least she's not canonically a slut like Jill, Rebecca and Claire.

She looks fine. Women get older too, man.

Shut your whore mouth
Jill is pure

Canon how?

100% pure Wesker breeding material.

I mean sure, but that's because you're the worst. Even if someone thought you were good, why would they think you're better than earlier games short of having irredeemably shit taste?

Jill and Rebecca were Wesker'd, Claire was a 19 year old biker girl in RE2

claire, yes

jill, probably

rebecca is probably into super kinky lesbian femdom

ada and fong ling have probably fucked each other

Dude no.

Never played Resident Evil, which one should I start with?

No. The point is that things do not look similar until someone manipulates it that way.

REmake

So.. does anyone actually like Moira?

RE4.

If it never looked like a bj, nobody would've pointed it out.

I never understood why Wesker wasn't with Jill and/or Excella.

If Wesker was with Jill, then she would have been infected with his virus. But why not at least Excella?

Did that virus destroy his libido so he can no longer enjoy being with women?

I'd like to hug_ her?

>Did that virus destroy his libido so he can no longer enjoy being with women?

From what I understand it's more that he's just.. over it. He doesnt want sex, just complete global saturation.

>tfw fatcocks will never bang his sister

>Jill, busty thicc woman who could litirally model instead of gittin dirty and operator. who is stronk. Must take an absolute chad (taking a wide stance) to dick her down, but does seem to have boyfriends judging by her organised desk.

>Rebecca, helpful and cute at work.
>stars all go out drinking.
>bring the new girl.
>outside of work Rebecca kind of dressess like... A hoe.
>Gets drunk way to fast.
>loud as fuck
>cries when she drops her late night deli food.
>dissapers with two nerdy boys her age
>she lets them both explode all over her face in a shitty apartment obviously.
>next day back at work being cute doing cute things like nothing happened.

Claire is a rowdy college student. Nuff said. Prolly had a diffirent chad explode DEEP inside evey night of freshers week.

>Sherry. Is 12. Cant be a hoe probably

There you go. 1998 canon.

Claire having a lot of boyfriends is canon.

>tfw he hotglued her face and haven't heard anything since

>read Jill and Rebecca, pretty accurate
>suddenly Claire,
>sudden flashback to that one night I've managed to explode deep inside a college slut during my freshman years.

"Boyfriends"
"Boys"
>boys with dicks.

"Claire having a lot of dick is canon."

There ya go user

Wait what?

Yeah, a couple months back he talked about it.

post more sherry webms

>the logo ruins everything

Damn, can't believe I missed that.

Non of the RE girls are virgins. except for maybe Rebecca.

Oh, well. Of course the freak has shit taste. And if you're a tranny, how come do you have a gf instead of a bf?

I enjoyed RE6 too.

This.

Neck yourself.

No way. A milf is fine, too.

This is because the first time you played it by yourself looking for a resident evil/good game.
5 and 6 are objectively shit as solo resident evil games.
But they are so hilariously bad that they are fun with a friend. The coop mechanics are actually pretty decent, (though forces on you to the point you pretty much have to) and the story is so bad you can laugh at it. I just recently replayed 5 with my buddy amd we had a grand time taking the piss out it. Especially roid monkey chris.

He's literally living the dream

t. Shinji Mikami

I just realized this going to happen when the normies start defending shitty MGS games in future "fucking kojima drones"

He really is, what a lucky piece of shit.

Reminder that you can keep giving Sherry cream pies and she will never get pregnant.

>None except rebecca.
>Sherry is not, but Rebecca is

Wut?

Dont buy it bruh, have you SEEN how that girl dressess? She could barley keep herself off that "dirty convict" cohen. He was playing it cool but at only 18, the kid kept leetin her puss get the better of her speghettin' all over the place.

The girl is a trashy spaghetti hoe and its awesome. Pic related.

>Gameplay is good but the rest of the game is trash

Seems to be a reoccurring theme with Capcom games.

w-why??

Meh it was decent
didn't have any replay value though

>Reminder that you can keep giving Sherry cream pies and she will never get pregnant.

Do mind if I do.....pardon me user

We shall have to try every night, wont we?

I just finished Leon's story. Simmons turned into a T.rex and a fly, what the fuck.

user don't do this to me right now.

Reminder that sherry came about because this guy finally released some of his workaholic tension into his lab asistant.
An insane genius man blew his insane sperm into crazy. Sherry never had a chance, but gud one guise anyway.

i have always wanted to know what They were like as a family.

>Helena
Not Bad!

Because she was infected with the G-Virus. she only mate with other G-Humans. she can no longer reproduce with Normal humans.

Sorry, anons.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I want to fuck Helena and Sherry. Laura Bailey just can't stop voicing best girls.

Thats okay, I just wanted to fug anyways KeK!

>Helena's tits are underrated
Helena is fucking hot, one of the few enjoyable things in the game desu
>Sherry's regenerating hymen is underrated
kek

That's fine, that just means I can empty my balls into her every night with no consequence.

>That pic
>That Hentai

She was the hottest in the whole series user

T-thats not how the G-Virus works user...

Mfw when this was what Sherry's cells were becoming for that short time O_o

Helena has no tits

>Yfw Sherry only made it up
The genetic tree because her mum looked like michelle pfieffer.

Kek.

Rebecca was trying really hard with Chris. she wanted the Alpha D.

I remember that ending. Stupidest part was of the entire game. Why do the villains infect themselves? Surely going to prison is better than mutating yourself so you're living in constant pain and suffering.

Carla infected Simmons.

And they were both clinically insane.

>Why do the villains infect themselves?
He didn't.

Oh yeah. I forgot that's what happened. Still, why did Simmon nuke the President with a Zombie infection instead of just assassinating him with a bun and bullet like everyone else in the world?! Does he really think that people wouldn't be able to trace that shit back to him?

Because they would blame it on the BOW outbreak and wouldn't suspect an that it was an assassination. And the outbreak also gave him reason blow the whole town and his research facility nearby, thus covering any evidence.

So yes, it wouldn't be traced back to him.

Simmons was a beta,start world destruction over pussy

Huh. Never realized the guy's face stuck into the monstrosity. His hands are there, too. What the fuck. Was he engulfed by some other mutated nigger?

user, each campaign was made by a completely different team and then they slapped them together at the end.

I'm not even joking. RE6 feels thrown together because it literally is. I don't hate it as much as most people, but when I think about how immersive RE5 is and how much fun it was to play through multiple times both co-op and single player RE 6 just makes me disappointed.

Fuck you shill this is the third time ive seen this exact post youre shilling to make people contemplate an idea about another first person resident evil.

to be fair the gun survivor games were kinda fun

even the weird dino crisis gun survivor game where you play as some ww2 pilot that died in the real time and you go to time hell to save time with dylan's time-daughter, paula

RE7 is gonna suck.

G Virus causes you to mutate and evolve based on damage dealt to it and situational requirements.

those "little" arms are new, his big claw and normal hand are his original arms, the Eyeball (G-Virus signature) grew first, and then his arm got big.

then his eyeball arm grew claws and then he grew a new head and brain (his original brain was still active, just everything else starting sloughing off)

by the time he is this his original brain has been sloughed off, a hell of a Virus, really, so mutative it can cause a being to literally grow a new mind.

this is as powerful as it ever got, after this it began devolving due to too much damage.

ORC lets you shoot "dead" bodies.

Despite a the shit it gets, ORC is a decent spinoff. The Spec Ops campaign being DLC really hurt it, though.

good stuff

also another thing, this is the single most powerful creature and its most powerful Form ever fought in Resident Evil.

all viruses that predate it were weaker, and all viruses that precede G-Virus are weaker, but far more controlled and technical.

the "God" virus was too strong to be of any use, a being mutated by the G-Virus given enough time would eventually mutate to be too powerful to kill (though it cannot infect anyone but blood relatives)

Sherry Birkin accidently becomes the inheritor of the one thing Spencer (founder of Umbrella) wanted, pure immortality with no strings attached.

Sherry has all the strengths of G-Virus and no downsides, infact, she's Incubated the G-Virus long enough that if she were to receive a "Full Dose" of G-Virus, she could absolutely control it like Alexia Ashford.

meaning she could grow arms or wings or claws at will and then simply ungrow them at will, she would be the most powerful person in the entire RE-Universe, mutate or otherwise.

I've seen similar posts in multiple RE threads as well.

a kickass theme too

G-Birkin Claw Wing form is terrifying, because its so symmetrical and "perfect" looking compared to all the mishappen shit in the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1elMkDdLIA

Did you play 5/6 by yourself or with a mate?

It was great playing with a mate.

I can see how shit it would be if your played 5 and 6 by yourself.

His is the worst campaign, imo.

ORC is literally unplayable at the final level during co-op

I'm not saying literally as in "it's bad"

I'm saying, of the 3 times I've gone through ORC with friends, that level was impossible to go through without the 3-4 gamebreaking bugs that happen, but the 1 bug that made it 100% impossible to progress had a 100% chance of happening during co-op

it's fucking awful and it could've been so good

pretty sure nyx is basically the strongest

I mean, if nemesis, nyx, and g-birkin were to duke it out, nyx would end up absorbing the host of the nemesis parasite along with the parasite itself and whatever form g-birkin is in, too

in fact both the outbreaks had some pretty terrifying enemies

a unique licker mutation, the strongest, most powerful tyrant, a BOW that basically absorbs whatever the fuck it wants and beats you to death with it, the entirety of that plant hospital, a legit leech man that just takes over dead bodies/zombies, giant fucking fleas and ticks, huge earwigs, and an entire zoo's worth of infected animals

G-Virus would just eat Nyx from the inside out, it evolves based on Stimuli, the Nyx will always just be Goop using other things as its skeleton.

the Nyx isn't even close to the strongest, its probably the most resilant, and also probably the most mindless of all.

>THANATOS

youtube.com/watch?v=QLj2ZUbP1Ew

That doesn't make any sense at all. You can bet your ass that the first thing people would do after it was safe would be tracing the origination of the infection sight. It's basic crime scene investigation. It's what happens in the real world.

Never played it with co-op.

because its really good. Out of the first 3 games it feels like the map and level design is attuned to the controls in a way that isnt present in 1 and 3.

Its also really memorable. It was directed by Hideki Kamiya and it shows

I dunno man

I thought the game was cool as shit when you're walking to the RPD and then you get in the RPD and you're just stuck indoors for the entire time

just walking through the super wrecked super japanese streets and alleys of raccoon city was my shit, that's why I really loved RE3 and the outbreaks

the outbreaks had such rad soundtracks, a lot of love was put into them but capcom just refuses to port them to modern systems with proper online

here's hoping that "third unannounced game" capcom has for the 20th anniversary of RE is outbreak 1&2 HD

while 3 is excellent I agree RE2 is a masterwork of a game, was one of the first games that had dual mission modes that would affect the other mission mode after you played your first.

the "alternate" of each characters mode based off which character played first was neat too, though honestly Claire has it so easy compared to Leon (who relies on the shotgun far too much compared to Claire's massive arsenal of plentiful ammo weapons)

>just some random schlub and you have to fight this thing

>if you could hear the soundtrack that accompained the creature you were about to fight, you'd kill yourself immediatly.

>tfw beating it as mark/david and getting the bad end

>tfw david fixing up some old '40s WW2-era armored car

>watching david rack the .50 as mark drives into the zombies and it pans up and shows the missiles

youtube.com/watch?v=v7Nc4WCi5lU

Who are the kids on the left and right side?

>we'll never get an RE that is exploring the Racoon wreckage and trying to get down to some abandoned Umbrella facility in what is basically a mini-post-apocalypse zone.

>the last chapter will be going to the Spencer Mansion as there was something even deeper, caping off the series where it began.

ya know, its weird, as much of an asshole as Wesker was, he seemed to really see Birkin as his friend, giving him serious advice to leave the company during the Spencer mansion incident and just the way they talked, he actually cared about that guy and his wellbeing quite a lot.

and Birkin, was practically the only scientist in the series to actually care about making viruses that would further the human race and not just some crazy scheme for power.

Piers and Helena, I think.

>not wanting an older girl

Get a load of this fag.

sherry will be physically 23 forever.

Not sure if trolling...

How would it be possible for them to trace the origination of the infection if almost all the evidence has been nuked?

Do you think it's possible to investigate a murder scene if the whole building where it took place has been completely burned and blown up?

>Shit story when all is put together
Thats the best part

Perfect.

i don't know where all these resident evil 6 fags are coming from
it's honest to god one of the worst games i have ever played, everything about the game is a step backwards
the melee/stamina system is stupid, not letting you choose what weapons you want to buy/use is stupid, the skill system is stupid, the michael bay tier explosions every five seconds is stupid, everything is stupid
the only thing that i thought was good about the game is the graphics

Older girls are only good if they're older sisters.

Racoon City was nuked.

twice, at once.

4 is the closest. It's also the best in today's standards

And her hymen will restore itself, essentially meaning she's a legit "born again virgin"

Say what you will about the game, but the J'avo were pretty cool

Did I miss something? Is she not still aging?

Given she's got super healing, it's only fair to assume her aging process is extremely slowed.

Aging is basically the same thing as damage to the body.

she has a Wolverine level Healing Factor.

she will never receive DNA damage (the cause of "old aging") meaning she will be at peak youth forever

Eh, hard to say if it's forever. Considering she completed puberty and went into adulthood, it can't be complete immortality, else she would have remained 12 indefinitely.

>Aging is basically the same thing as damage to the body.
aging and old age are two different processes. the latter having to do with your telomeres shortening. if she's immune to old age then she'll age normally until roughly 26-28 and then stop, since that's when your body puts the finishing touches on your development

aging to maturity is not the same as "aging" to your death.

as this one says

Sherry is so superior in literally every way to Ashley. It's not even funny.

here you go anons, resident evil 6 complete steam code

T-thanks

Resident Evil 6 is a clone of Uncharted 2 with much better combat. It even lifts entire set pieces from Uncharted 2, and even Uncharted 3.

It's more of the next step, as the body is meant to peak, and then (depending on how well you keep your health) go into decline. Point is, she still clearly aged despite receiving the virus at 12. Though it probably did take a year or two to fully integrate with her.

you're welcome

>We will never see Sherry again

>hilarious over the top action

That's the main reason it got so much hate. People disliked the direction 5 took and 6 went even further that way. Now that the dust has settled I think a lot of people can appreciate it for what it is instead of being let down by the direction of the franchise.

Does Leon always get the short end of the stick?

He's chosen the hardest path towards his desired goal.

>EvilAngel tier butt
>long flowing siren hair
>full white, no halfbreed/mutt mix

It looks like Leon got the longest straw.

oddly enough i thought chris's campaign was the worst

>RE General

Neofag detected.

What are you shitposting about?

Lewdest RE girl

Sometimes it feels like I'm one of the few who find enjoyments in all of the RE games. Yes, even ORC because of campaign multiplayer. Single player sucks tho.

The only RE game I hate is 0.
Its the only game that's a chore to play.

Pay off felt great tho, beating it. And for me, only a few segments felt like a chore because of switching characters.

why do I keep running out of ammo

I only ran out of ammo with Chris. Every other campaign gave me so much ammo I had to drop some of it to make room for herbs.

5 is a lesser 4.

Emulate the PS version to spare yourself from the N64 disappointment of not hearing HEY, it's up to us to take out Umbrella.

CV felt like a PS1 game updated to PS2 in graphics only. The controls were a bit TOO responsive for a game marred by the trails meme in the early 2000s and the level design and mechanics were clearly rehashed and made with minimal effort. Fucking moth hallway.

My only real gripe was that whole "this one boss can perma-poison you, and you'll be stuck with Claire holding her gut like she's about to shit herself for the remainder of the game. ENJOY!"

Beyond that, controls felt alright, and it was cool how they tried some new stuff with the camera angles where things could pan instead of just jumping from one "scene" to the next.

RECV, 0 and DA all showed interesting ideas that failed to live up to their full potentials until they all synergized and became more than the sum of their parts in RE4.

RE:CV wouldn't have felt so bad to play if it didn't rehash and retread every RE up to that point so much that even when I played it for the first time only recently, I felt tired a third of the way in of having to fetch items all the way across the levels and trigger wholly predictable events just to progress the game.

Excited for the next CG movie after Damnation.

youtube.com/watch?v=bA_7jVg5fqc

Having tried to compare both last night... Usual N64 vs PS1 tech comparisons aside, I think if i had to choose it might be PS1.

The N64 version is a marvel in clever porting. Although, I do feel RE2 was absolutely pushing it. The characters are a way higher resolution, but the bacrounds are "fuzzier" than the PS1. There are one or two issues with characters faces as well, most notable in Ada and Annette.

The game itself on N64 ran slower than it did on PS1. Running feels like i was running at half speed.

Using a decent pair of zeinhiesser headphones (which give you and ultra clean sound) it did reveal the sound to be a bit shit but hey. The stero effect was actually very good though. I also noticed in some cutscenes some minor effect sounds were gone all together, most notably at the licker reveal.

It also in my opinion does not control quite as well. I prefer classic tank on the d pad. The N64 pad is less responsive and tight than a dualshock d pad.sometimes when rotating Leon or Claire, in the N64 version they will, for some reason turn in the opposite direction first for just a split second. Odd.

But i love em both. Here is also a cool document on Angel Studios explaining what it was like to be given the task of this port. Hreat read.

gamasutra.com/view/feature/131556/postmortem_angel_studios_.php

What's it saying about her butt in the middle?

child bearing

Holy fug man, they need to bring this red bottoms design back for REmake. Chronicles claire is too lanky anyway.

He had Jake though

WHY is Jake a fighting badass? I feel they are trying to say "Weskers son, duh??" But Wesker was human right up until Jake was 6 years old in 1998?

I prefer Birkin pre 0. In 0 he becomes just as much of an asshole as wesker, is solely focused on making the viruses stronger instead of beneficial, and is now canonically the one who called in the hits on all previous scientists and labs to steal their work rather than it being wesker/spencer

0 completely destroyed his character and by extension Annettes.

Also, is it now suggested canon, that Jake as an inheritor of "special genes" from his father, that Wesker is actually impossible to infect with a virus like T?

And yet the Virus that makes him who is post 1 onwards did intergrate into his body?

I know its just vidya, but...

I... I dont know that they were ever researching G for good purposes anons.

I got that feeling from the files in RE2 alone... Now that we know what G-Virus does, and that William was basically finished with it, what purpose dis it have??

And i dont like that its canon, that there is a specimen in Sherrys pendant.. Please retcon this huge error in apocalyptic risk capcom

Glad you enjoyed it. Doesn't change the fact that RE6 is a horrible game. It's so bad, Capcom went back to the drawing boards for RE7 and actually gave a direct sequel to the handheld RE game instead of RE6, which was set up throughout all campaigns for a follow up game.

what are some super secret moves that no one would know their first time playing through? I just figured out how to counter

you might be retarded

Annette was "fixed" in DSC, it just depends if you consider any of that game canon or not.

It'll be interesting to see what direction they take with the Birkin clan in REmake2.

You should have known that by the time you leave the elevator with Leon in his first chapter.

This thread made me realize, yet again, how Capcom is elder god tier when it comes to designing sexy women. Holy shit.

Seriously, people should consider this before complaining about the guys. It's one of the greatest virtues a dev could have. Street Fighter 5 is also pure gold.

there's no button prompt like there is for literally every other action in the game

I just got the game, cut me some slack

>chris's campaign was the best
My nigga

why do people like 2?
>terrible bosses
>hardly any planning routes, you run the police station back and forth maybe twice
>no puzzles
>gives you way too much ammo
>final stretch is just red hallway blue hallway red hallway
>almost everything is rehashed from RE1

RE5 was worse.

i liked ada wong's model in this game
she's super fucking cute for a ~30 year old

id try to protect her with my life

Miss young 20's Ada...

Its funny when you think about it, I am now 26, and i realise that the first 4 canon games prior to Resident evil 4 were all about very young people fighting the "man". Everyone is young as fuck. With the exeption of Chris and kind of Jill, these protags are bareley out of their teens. This obviously changed to more realistic ages for what they are doing post 4.

Claire can just barley fuck in her own country and she sure is not allowed to drink (LOL)

>no button prompt for countering
That's wrong, though.

wut der text say?

yea there is a super secret fucking move actually

game was hard as fuck until i started using it

press left and right mouse button at the same time and leong with do a "snap shot" which will stun the nearest zombie, allowing you to do an execution on it, allowing your to 1) save valuable ammo and 2) not spend too much time trying to kill 1 fucking zom

have fun with the boss QTEs though

the prompt kind of pops up immediately after the counter animation starts

This. I want to stop imagining what it could be.
Im guessing Leon is being a "not with my daughter you dont, you no good bum faggot." Father figure here.

everything revolves around your combat gauge, it is next to your health.
you have superior mobility compared to other resident evil games and can perform multiple moves in succession, as well as weapon specific moves by using Quickshot
Quickshot can also be chained to perform special animations with certain weapons

if you run out of combat gauge you will be open to attacks, be unable to run, and have extremely limited melee attacks, you can recover quickly by laying down(dodge+aim)

health is also handled differently, each block can regen slowly if the block was not completely emptied by an attack
herbs need to be loaded into your aidbox before you can use them, and will completely refill a block of health, you can take multiple tabs by tapping the button for every block you want to recover

oh yea and use the dodge shortcut keys

i think it's fucking stupid to have 4 different ones instead of "direction+dodge" button like in dark souls (this should be standardized like WSAD is) but it's pretty useful if you give it a chance and actually PLAN AHEAD to use it before you get smacked

also for some reason you have to hold it for more than a second for the dodge to register so keep that in mind when you plan ahead and use the shortcut

>2
>No puzzles
Did we play the same game?
>>almost everything is rehashed from RE1
Alright, looks like we didn't.

>Survivor >>

can we talk about how shit this game is?

That's what she gets for starring on the worst RE

Haven't played it but is there decent porn of that browned haired girl under Leon (think her name is Helena)

remember, Shinji Mikami has always an action fan, it was the hardware at the time that limited him.

I think its the atmosphere user, and detail that came with it.

Fun characters, truly horrific circumstances (the mansion was actually quite orderly compared th the ravaged city.) the music.

I think the real hortor of the situation comes from what you have to infer, like when you find dead bodies in unusual states, or wondering if the people who boarded themselves into a house are still ok.

If you think about all the small details you see along the way, the visuals and the files, it can make RE2 and 3 very sad...

I think is Chris, Leon, Piers, Sherry, Jake and Helena

But user, she is coming back for god fuck capcum dont fuck it up one job best RE.

Get ready for the return of the "Magic jacket"

I wonder what Hunk is doing now that Umbrella was disbanded.

Is he working for the new neo Umbrella splinter groups, freelance mercenary or working for the good guys?

what? is she sterile?

Or you know, unless he is truly operator as fuck, with no Coporation to protect him, arrested, tried and imprissioned for acts/involvment of crimes against humanity.
The government had to nuke 100,000 of people user. Everything went public very quickly.

damn the music is good.

Damn right.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWPy5wLXgrU

everybody says HUNK is a real cool dude but look at it this way

he failed to properly kill 1 guy because he's such a cool guy, so he fucks off and then OOPS HE HAD A SUPER VIRUS ON HIM WHAT A SURPRISING TWIST FOR A SUPER VIRUS SCIENTIST so birkin kills his entire squad, he straight up leaves some to die for not running away like a bitch like him, and this not only costs an entire midwestern city and one of umbrella's most valuable labs, but his employer falls under because of his mistake

he is the worst operator in the history of operators

he might as well defect to anti-umbrella forces with how good he is at destroying umbrella

Go to bed Charlie

Yeah this was kind of my point. Im sure after they allowed a bunch of cops destroy all of their evidence for them, Umbrella thought it could not get any worse for them, then they overestimated their own task force. Multiple groups and people were blamed including Morpheous Duvall, and the operations hand of the rockfort base.

In a real situation, that city was fucked the moment thst mansion lab had its "incident". They let an agressive muta-genic toxin walk about in the middle of the forrest. The police and forensics handled highly contaigiois victims for days wothout knowing what they had. B.o.w's wandered off deep into the forrest.

Raccoon was fucked in the first 24 hours.

Good write, but still no youtube.com/watch?v=VS8UG5avw2M means no play.

Why does Sherry reminds me of Nero?

>100,000's of citezens die, barracading themselves into their own homes, while they hug their loved ones as they are eaten alive. Its likely thier children succumb first.
>Those that survive are scorched out of existence a WHOLE WEEK later by a government that failed to protect them.

Capcum decide the best way to conclude this sort of thing is with a RAD electic guitar! For the credits.

The second HUNK gets his own game is the second you stop liking him as much.

He barely has any personality and the only reason you like him so much is because he has a air of mystery around him. When we start to explore that, he becomes just another RE character and he loses his mystique and your interest.

Statistics are dark.

Leon, Chris and all the other canon descripted "strong sense of justice" fags disaporove.

>Mysterious. Like, at all.

He is litirally the Bobba Fett for us REfags.

Fett is actually pretty cool, though.

You call me when HUNK gets a Slave II.

I like RE0 probably because I'm a degenerate waifu fag, but because I like challenge so I enjoy Rebecca-mostly runs.

>Those little achellies tendons...

Got a few more, that are SFW.

Guys GUISE!

Post your best RE boss music that means you know shit is goig down!

The orginal!: youtu.be/5MvPGZfCGvY

The Re-do: youtu.be/z8eGbdyMvq4

Is RE6 fun with a friend?

I actually think that is the worst extra costume. Clipping out the ass! Could have easily been subbed for a full Street Fighter Sakura outfit. THAT would have been awesome.

Ada Wong's story

I always wonder why I come on this board from time to time. Then I see threads like this.

RE6 Apologists get my raging hate boner going.

Anything is fun with a friend

RE6 is still pretty boring though

RE6 is fun until Leon's campaign ends.Then you gotta play through the other 3 shitty campaigns.

Same. Looks like a giraffe getting his dick sucked by a whore in heels.

it's great with a friend, 3 out of the 4 campaigns were designed with a second player in mind.
the last one was meant for a single player, but you can play with a second player

Please remember, Resident Evil 6's only sin is that it has to carry the name of Resident Evil

>It's just that 6 felt like 3x 5.

3 times 5 is 15, not 6 - obvious trollbait!

it's great with a fun

especially two people who are experiencing the game for the first time

especially if they get around to chris' campaign

holy shit is that campaign wild

Hello you are wrong

>tfw didn't win at bingo

and hopefully that mistake will end them before they fuck up something else.

absolutely, plus the butts are great

Your hand comes off??

Some of the lines in RE4 were so corny, but tit fit the American bravado meme so well that it was acceptable

*right hand comes off user, RIGHT hand...