Persona

Where's the fucking persona thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fQvCXicDGs
youtube.com/watch?v=r9S97xX7TkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top 3 Boss ranking

1. Nanomachines son
2. Kamoshida - i liked the diversion gimmick, too bad it's shit for every other bosses except the sphinx and holy grail
3. Sae - the most straightforward boss in this game. No gimmick. Pure frontal fight.

Top 3 Palace

1. Castle - great design and perfect difficulty for the first stage
2. Boat - those ost and that fucking difficulty
3. Mementos - if there werent any stupid puzzle this coulve been 10/10

4 months from now

youtube.com/watch?v=5fQvCXicDGs

we're done talking about it fampaichi.

I'm gonna start avoiding these threads until January since it's 135 days off and it makes my heart ache
See you guys in a few months

Most people are waiting for the shit English release with no dual audio and a bad dub.

Better Persona game
youtube.com/watch?v=r9S97xX7TkA

cool man, see ya tomorrow.

>mementos
>stupid puzzle
huh?

Worst 3 bosses
1. Oomukura - who the fuck thought fighting minions is a good boss fight?
2. Kaneshiro - 'how would you like to be fought? just fuck my shit up'
3. Madarame - 'haha he's a painter let's make his boss form literally 4 piece rectangle picture frames' what the fuck does his paint status even do?????

;_;

>what the fuck does his paint status even do?????
It lowers your resistance to all attack types.

I saw a screenshot of a boss fight against Igor

Is he really the final boss, or is he just a superboss like Liz/Margaret?

>Playing P5 when the superior TMS #FE exists

>yfw the factory section time puzzles

Why not both?

How does makoto make that braid? Is it long hair tied together or something?

And thus, one of the fabled 23 players of "hashtag Fire Emblem" appears.

Gaze upon his glory, for you are seeing an endangered specimen.

>tfw you didn't buy tsubasa's shitty game

Really heavy spoiler dude im sorry you saw that at least goro spoiler isnt that heavy the igor you've been interacting with until the very last level is a fake. He's the final boss misdirecting you and goro. Thats why his voice is different and he cant fuse persona like in P3 and P4. Catherine and justine were also fooled by him. They are actually one person called Lavenza and holds a Persona compendium like Margaret and Eluzabeth

Fucking disappointed the only non party schoolgirl you can date is hifumi.

Ugh who would want to date late 20s woman imagine their saggy tits , unwashed panties and probably non virgin ugh

It feels like there are 2 poeple who works on boss fight because half of them is actually boss fight with flavour gimmick while the other half is just gimmicks with HP.

A little sad

Whatever spoiler you've read, Goro is definitely a genuine Phantom Thief.

Are the analyst characters still going to be annoying during battle in this game?

>Kanji Can't use his persona
Thanks Rise.
>Says the same thing next turn
Yup, I get it.
>Says the same thing next turn again
Shut up already. I'm not using an item to cure that just so Kanji can do an extra 20 damage.
>Continues saying the same thing until the ailment goes away
>By the way there's one enemy left, the same amount that there was when the fight began.

Yeah the same. Even more annoying noe actually. At victory screen, at least 2 people have to shout something.

it's just a hairband

Fuck my life

I think it's only shown in her concept art, so you can still pretend it's real

>Nanomachines son
Shidou was way too drawn out and hyped up for how easy he was. They were probably afraid of making him too strong since he had six phases across two fights.
>Sae
>No gimmick
The roulette wasn't a gimmick?

>Boat top 3
>Mementos top 3
Shidou's palace was one of the worst, you probably spend more time as a rat than a human. The gimmick was cute at first, but it overstayed its welcome and then kept going.
Mementos was just Tartarus until the bottom, and then it was just some basic puzzles which end in a hallway.

I'd also argue that the Castle had a fucked difficulty curve, but it's hard to say if that's how it was intended since I played on Challenge.

The bottom of Mementos has some really simple light-panel puzzles.