SFV

This is the most likely cast for Street Fighter V Season 2's characters.

How does this make you feel?

Sakura's pretty much a given. I'd be fine with Viper and Necro, never did like how Oro plays in SF3 though.

The rest of them can fuck off, Ingrid most of all.

pretty good. If you switch Abel for Dan.

I can imagine them having their trip roll as their vskill, and being super fun.

viper can fuck right off

>tfw you can finally play Sakura again
Feels good.

>thinking they will give us Ingrid yet

They will leave her for the end.

>adding this many women

Sometimes I wonder if anyone other than me knows anything.

Ed is a guarantee. A GUARANTEE, you can screencap this.

Sagat/Akuma/Sean are likely to return because fans really want these guys, though I don't understand the love for Sean, he's boring like most TS characters

C. Viper would be a waste and Ingrid is never ever. NEVER EVER DO YOU HEAR ME INGRIDPOSTER?

Switch Ingrid for Sean and we be gud

The sooner you accept Ingrid the sooner you can begin maining her because she will almost certainly be a top tier character in a game like V

>Sean added into the game
>he refuses to learn his affectionate sister's style in favor of becoming a shoto

Poor Laura.

I'll give you Oro and Abel, they're pretty much guaranteed. But why Necro?

>Ingrid
>Likely
lmao

come at me Ingridfag your waifu is shit and she's non cannon

I hope the fuck not. Oro and Necro are dumbass characters that people will literally stop playing in a week, just like Alex. Sakura is nothing but waifu shit and adds nothing to the game. Abel also adds nothing and nobody will play him unless he's top tier, just like in SF4. And just fuck Decapre's lazy ass existence in general.

>Ingrid
no. Let it go.

>Necro
HA
Sean or hell even Q has a better chance.

Abel and Decapre already have models

They'll all be rushdown with neutered footsies and removed/altered specials.

Thanks to the combofied nerf treatment every new character just feels like a different version of a character we already have. Except possibly urien i haven't played him.

Akuma, Sakura and Sean never, there's already too many shotos, and you can forget Sagat too. Best bets for S2 will be Oro, Maki, Yun/Yang, Honda, Gen, and probably someone new.

I'd say he's likely because SF5 seems to be getting close to SF3's timeline, with the addition of Alex and Urien and the appearance of Gil by the end of the story mode.

Capcom might be thinking about doing a "second season" story mode.

I only want them to add a freaking arcade mode to the game, though.

I want this guy to make the cut so bad. V-trigger for him could be a momentary transformation into the opponent with slight buffs all around.

>Season 2
>After Capcoms rootkit caused cheaters to find better ways to cheat in other games

Lmao

>implying that's not all they were before

Qait, ingrid? Hwere the fuxk is she mwbtioned in SF5 story?

Where's my girl?

>Oro
The character everyone says they won't but then won't actually pick/use.

>Viper/Abel
Gay

>Sakura
Lame, especially because they'll still find a way to school girl her.

>Decapre
Would rather have literally any other Doll

>Ingrid
Gay

>Necro
Would be the only good choice.

Necro's fun as hell and definitely one of the better SF3 additions they could do.

>Necro
I fucking wish

He's my legitimate "I mained him in thurd strike" character

>No Makoto

Time to get a refund.

Leave SFV to me

>Ingrid and Necro over Akuma and Sagat

Honestly after the fucking launch, shit story, retarded survival AI, update delays, fucking dumb dailies, and the fucking root bullshit I've just uninstalled until they add her. Fucking boring game otherwise

Please just add this qt ninjess

Fuck Ingrid.

That would be extremely dissappointing. The only characters there I would even want to try are Abel and Sakura.

>he expects good thing to come out of Capcom.sys
Hopefully Capcom dies within the year so a competent publisher gets the rights to SF instead.

I want ingrid if only to see the triggerstorm that would ensue

But who? Namco?

where my nigga blanka at?

I would fucking love that. Laura shits all over him in the story just by existing. She was a mistake.

A very hot mistake, but a mistake nevertheless.

he said competent not completely fucking dogshit

Bamco
ASW
SNK

Hell even fucking LabZero did a better job with Skullgirls. Anyone but Capcom. The amount of utter retardation we've had to suffer with SFV is mindblowing. People have been sued for less. If it didn't carry the name of SF, the game would've been shat upon and ignored in its first week of release.

Necro's girlfriend was found in the files for one of the updates

>Ingrid

That doesn't mean people will play him. Unless he's top tier people will say he's shit and stop playing him after a week just like all the other DLC characters.

Decapre will never ever be in the next season. They would be idiots to use a slot on this kind of boring uninteresting character that has no popularity. That she already has a model is no argument at all since one model is not expensive to make at all. Her animations were already the same as Cammy anyway so it was easy to make her along with the other dolls.

Here's a better discussion. Name a character and how Capcom would ruin them
>Blanka
>v-skill is forward jump dash, goes through opponents, not fireballs, no i-frames
>v-trigger makes all move have electric properties, doing more damage
>electric charge is now a command move and lasts only as long as the version you're doing
>blanks ball is now a command special instead of a charged special

OP forgets theyre gonna add at least 2 new people next season. i would also like to see someone from rival schools or something

>Anyone but Capcom.

Anyone? Even NRS?

>No Dan

Do you even Saikyo?

>OP forgets theyre gonna add at least 2 new people next season.

Is this confirmed? I would kill to have Akira in it.

user are you alright

there are strong chances for oro and sakura because they have appeared in story cant really say anything about others though

>New
>Akira

Jesus Christ calm yourself. We don't need to go that far.

Gameplay aside I think they have made great choices regarding characters right now in the roster. I doubt we will see any filler characters like decapre at all.

She would be new to SF

i read a long time ago that capcom intends to put new people in as they add characters, but i cant find the article right now. akira/a cameo character probably wouldnt be one of the "new people" they add, but one of the "returning" fighters

i really want dark sakura most of all

This.

Decapre would be a fucking mistake to add. She was just 50/50 Bullshit shenanigans in sf4 and she's going to be worse in sfv with Combofiend at the helm

>people will say he's shit and stop playing him after a week just like all the other DLC characters

Dunno why you think people aren't playing them. If the game has about 20 characters, you get a 5% chance of facing any one of them. Figures that facing one of them might be a rare occurrence.

There are quite a few characters among the original cast that aren't played much, too, like Birdie, Bison and Laura. I don't meet Chun Li very often, either.

People mostly play a ton of Ryu, Ken, Nash, Karin and Mika.

Am I the only one who liked Carlos? I think he'd be cool.

Sure op, w/e

REAL SEASON 2 RIGHT HERE
Azam, Rashid's butler
Sean, SF3 vet + Laura's brother
Ed, Balrog's buddy
Oro probably
Sakura more than likely

Hakan, Honda and Poison

viper and ...french guy? are never coming back, don't be an idiot

likely:
akuma
sakura
one of the 'zeku' clan, guy, cody, maki
more SF3 chars that weren't in 4, remember that yun is inexplicably popular

filler characters like decrappy only exist because its less expensive to develop and animate, so sadly this is likely. Id prefer a different doll this time

I really doubt Sean will be in it. He hasn't even started his training with Ken yet in 5. He only becomes an acceptable fighter by 3. He would be a Dan rip-off at best in V.

>viper and abel
>don't be an idiot

>Akuma being the headline guest character to Tekken Fated Retribution
>likely

Pre-show Sean would b p. Interesting tbqh famiglia

Why does Capcom hate Ingrid?

>one of the 'zeku' clan, guy, cody, maki

Fuck that, just add Haggar finally, he's the best anyway.

>affectionate sister
I know there are a ton of japanese people in Brazil but I don't think capcom should have taken Laura in the "My Sister Can't Be This Brazillian" direction

Who doesn't?

Japs really dig putting overly affectionate siblings into everything, so they're gonna do that.

Ingrid is the 4th most popular SF character of all time in Japan. Face it, she's in.

>Ingrid ranked 44 on the English poll (less than 1%)
>Ingrid ranked 29 on the average poll (less than 1.5%)

Keep dreaming.

Capcom doesn't care what anyone outside of Japan thinks so those values are meaningless.

she's 4th on the japanese rankings you dumb nigg

>Capcom doesn't care what anyone outside of Japan thinks so those values are meaningless.

Delusional. Capcom has been pandering to Western audiences almost since their inception, they're well aware of where their profit comes from. Remember when RE6 was tailored to the English dub first and Japanese was done after?

Birdie is rock fucking bottom and he was added

Inafune was also still around and he had the biggest hard on for western dick.

Look where that got him now.

Inafune had practically nothing to do with anything except the Mega Man franchise.

Capcom is a Jap company, but a highly westernized one. You can see evidence of this in DMC, Viewtiful Joe, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, and even aspects of Street Fighter where they said they specifically made Guile for Western audiences back in the day. Denying the Western influence over Capcom is delusion.

Ingrid is a fanfiction tier character. There is a reason we never saw her again. She also doesn't play like a SF character at all.

If Tekken gets Akuma what Tekken character should SFV get?

Serious Dan Hibiki or something

Heihachi is the obvious equivalent.

Heihachi

Actually, he did do a lot. He was executive staff and oversaw ALL game development prior to him leaving. You can see everything he touched pretty easily, such as RE5 and 6, DmC Devil May Cry, and some others. He REALLY wanted to embrace western audiences and had a great disdain for Japanese development style and likes.

Capcom did try to appeal to the west, but not as overtly as the above. The man was pretty outspoken about it and ruffled a lot of feathers in Japan. Him going off and making his own company and now tanking through three or four games has been vindication for the Japanese game industry execs.

>They make him as good as he was in NG/SI
A man can dream.

>abel
>ingrid
>oro

LMAO

Heihachi, not even a discussion. Gotta make up for Tekken X SF turning into vaporware somehow.

EX Dan. Let normal Dan persist too.

Good. I mained Abel in 4 and i love necro, Viper, Sakura and ORO.

Could care less about decapre and fanfiction bitch. Would rather have akuma in there

Not the guy you're arguing with, but those polls are much less meaningful than you'd think.

They didn't stop Rufus from getting in as Zangief's partner over Mika in Street Fighter X Tekken, and they sure as Hell didn't stop Birdie from being a launch character in V.

>want to play a grappler that isnt some big slow meat hulk
>r. mika announced for SFV
>excitement through the roof
>turns out to be some brain dead el fuerte faggot character

Omega Dan

That's not true at all. Mika is pretty decent even without her vortex bullshit.

>no Q

Booooo...

Necro and Ingrid are not likely Season 2 characters.

Of the rest, Decapre is the most likely, as they already have the skin prepared for her. Which is a shame, as Decapre was the most annoying character of USF4. Basically that game's R. Mika.

What we really need is Fei Long.

play laura

Honestly though if you want to play a grappler that isnt big and slow, then you want to play strike grapplers. And almost always people will call them braindead.

They're still really fun to play though.

Able, Laura, Makoto, Mika. Shit is fun

God Dan. Saikyo with Satsui no Hado.

>DLC character
>top tier
top kek

I'd rather get Dark Peter

Otoko Michi Dan

Decapre/Juli are most likely of the dolls to get made into full characters just cause they have the most work done on them. It would be far less effort to finish them than it would be to make a new charcter.

>Implying Alex and Urien weren't put in for their popularity outside of Japan

japanese are probably confused by their popularity

according to that poll both alex and urien are less popular outside of japan than they are inside japan

Would that publisher finally relive all the other fighting franchises Capcom';s been letting collect dust?

Even more glad I didn't spend money on that garbage game.

>7/10 of Japan's top 10 are grills
>Karin, Ingrid, Mika

How did they even get that high over almost all of the staple SF cast?

>Sakura
I hope they just give her moveset some tweeks
>Decapre
Fuck that, bring in any other doll but her she is the least interesting one imo
>Oro
I can dig it, never really touched but i always liked his character
>Necro
The same Oro
>Viper
Probably the lamest character in SF imo, hopes she never gets in a major game or spin off/crossover ever again
>Abel
Ehhh, he's alright but now that alex is back i wouldn't want to see him clog up the roster
>Ingrid
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA kill yourself