What kind of skins are you wearing in Horizon 3, Cred Forums?

What kind of skins are you wearing in Horizon 3, Cred Forums?

Weebing it up or keeping it classy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifExDQm-wEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish there were more waifu decals, I could not find too many when I looked last night?

How do I find the skin in OPs pic?

Post more anime decals so I can steal them, faggots!

I have deadmau5's 458

Where do yall find these at??

>tfw can't just import pictures from computer

There were a ton of these in Forza Motorsport and the original Horizon, I'd imagine the game is still too new.

Post more lewd decals

Is there a car good for outback drifts? I'm losing my shit here at these PR stunts

fuck me I need to play this
have they fixed the stutters?

Is it easy to find decals like this in Forza? Do you just type in the character name or show? I've never played Forza before.

2nd this. Loved this kind of shit in the latest (shitty) need for speed.
Esp a lot of the decals were car spicific so fiding a good initial d skin wasn't hard and a thing of seconds which was neat.

You can organize them from categories and keywords, though typing the particular name or show never works quite well. It's better to search for "cartoon>character" or something like that.

Thanks user.
Another question tho: Can other people even see your shit or is it all local a I'm thinking?
Loved that APB let u design ur shit and everyone saw it so you could pull some serious bullshit.

Vspec driftzilla of course. We're down under for a reason.

>Can other people even see your shit
Yes. If your drivatar is in a similar class/vehicle spec as what they're driving, your car will have it's livery on with custom tune and plate.

There's still not a single patch so far.

The only patch related to the game was one from Windows 10 to fix the game download resetting itself.

anyone having matchmaking problems or is it just me? it keeps searching for a game but never finds one.

its gonna take a couple months before all the shit is figured out for pc. I'm still having a blast with it though, so I can't wait till they fix the bugs.

I guess I'll just wait it out then. Hope they fix it before the major releases around the end of the month, because I was thinking about picking it up while I wait for Civ and Titanfall.

Neat, thanks for the heads up user.

>tfw too afraid to play online with other pep

>Too afraid to play a racing game with others
Jesus Christ i had no idea one could become such a big faggot.
It's one thing if you're a shy fag and can't speak to others via (written) chat or VOIP, but not evne play the damn game?

Why? Everyone I've met is super chill.

>playing horizon 1
>made millions selling police car skins
>went online
>driving around in my police cars
>ramming people for speeding
i miss those days

>want particular livery
>know no one else will make it
>try to make it myself
>still not done ~12 hours later

How do people do it?

I'll buy it if there is a hornet skin.

Not a weeb but...

magic
youtube.com/watch?v=ifExDQm-wEQ

What if 3000 layers aren't enough?

Then you make it so it'll be enough.

Can you make this decals yourself or are curated?

would an i5 6500 run this okay?

I have a 1060 6gb and 24gb of ram

Yeah but can't you just save it as one vinyl layer and just make a bigger one combining several of them?

>game is full of weeb faggots

every day i'm happier about my decision to not buy this game

torrent when

>tfw like racing games but have a toaster
How's the driving at least? I've tried other stuff like DiRT but the handling was all over the fucking place as if I'm on ice with oil being slathered over my tires every second.

they got some fun nostalgic designs....have the Jurassic park look on mine

i feel the same. i just wanted to make a fucking sticker and i sat there for an hour trying to do one letter and fucking gave up.

ive been playing forza since the original but i never tried to do the painting shit myself. i am considering installing it on my pc just so i can try and paint something with the idea that it will be easier with a mouse

Sounds good.

As a non weeb why does anime trigger you?

Do you need a safe space?

>made a PCMR skin
>Plate is PCMR
>mfw all the angry xbots ram me

>Oh right, that came out on PC not long ago and I'm kinda interested in this, lets check it on Stea-
>Win10 only

Dropped.

please help

>WX only
Fucking seriously? For what stupid purpose?

>There are people that still haven't figured this out
How fucking stupid are you?

If I buy the regular version of the game right now can I just buy all the shit the ultimate edition comes with later on? I don't get paid for another week and really want to play this game

Holy jesus fuck. So let me get this straight... are all decals in this thread done like this? You can't just upload a jpg of your waifu and slap it on your car??

Using anything other than manufacturer colors

Yes, they're an art in itself.

Your loss fuccboi

It's a let's only use steam so they don't have competition and continue fucking us with no lube episode

>driving that piece of shit car
consider killing yourself

W10 is A CLONE OF 7

You might as well uninstall 7 if you hate 10

Yea there's nothing exclusive you can get the other packs alone if you want.

Take a look at Quantum Break. Win10 version used DX 12 only and ran like shit.
The Steam version uses DX 11 and is not Win10 exclusive and has better performance.

>use steam for everything
>toss ms a few bucks on a game that seems worth it but ignore the rest of the shit

No issues here. In fact I can launch windows games without logging into anything since it's integrated and I have to login steam to play

Ah ok thanks

anyone else here get super lucky with last nights target.com price error? i hear alot of the orders got canceled.

what's that wallpaper style and where do I find more?

also kys for shitposting the way you are doing

>wait a month or two
>game will be better optimized
>maybe wait longer for sale instead

It's a shame Windows 10 store shit isn't on cdkey sites so I could get them 20 off

ROTTR had no performance differences in between stores. So no that's not a good example considering QB launched an entire API. QB was rushed at launch and the devs themselves said they were more comfortable with dx11.

Awesome.

That was an issue with the game itself retard, the DX12 version was rushed and it was a disaster. That's why the option to use DX12 isn't even available on Steam.

wait, is DX12 the reason why microsoft does win10 only games

i seriously don't understand the point of win10 exclusives

>it's another FH3 sill thread
>3 hours in
>60 posts
Everytime, lol.

>theres literally no reason not to use windows 10
>except for le ebin contrarian 4channer XD

microsift iz evil haha :PP

Jesus you are fucking boring. Your car is a reflection of your soul.

Empty, boring, and dull.

Well yeah people are actually playing it.
I want to play it buy I don't have a wheel so I won't even bother unfortunately.

Low key weeb skin
Have a Takumi ae86 as well

For those having stuttering problems, heres a fix:
>do a ctrl+shift+esc and right click on forza and click on details
>right click on the forza exe on the new window and then set affinity to all cores except for 0
>set priority to low as well

This fixed 90% of stuttering for me, the fucking game doesnt use all cores in a balanced matter. Not only that uses the cpu to its teeth for the anti piracy bullshit.

The dark tint is meant to go in the windows, not on your red bodywork. Idiot.

>most older games don't work on win10
>installing a botnet

i routinely play games from the 90's and early 00's on my windows 10 pc m8

My waifucar

If someone wants your boring life details, they'll get them no matter what.
No one is truly safe nowadays so stop with that shit

>fh3 skin thread
>only weeb skins get posted

You faggots need to an hero. I bet none of you even have a gf and you jerk off into your body pillows every day.

I'm safe. Just because you take it up the ass doesn't mean we all do.

>implying your life is any better :^)

Every new OS brings new backwards compatibility problems. Just install XP in a VM with hardware acceleration or something. Anything DX9 and up should work ok though.

Sure you are :^)

>Skins

I use manufacturer paint jobs and I LOVE IT

Also tfw you immediately buy your car in game

Can you stick your gf on top of your favorite car?

Checkmate normalfag.

I like you user. Keep on driftin'

Nope but I can stick her on my dick. Checkmate nerd.

>implying I'm not playing aoe2 with her right now and just before we fucked while she told me how much she loves me
I'm pretty good

>implying I can't with VR

>meaningless pleasures of the flesh

Sounds pretty gay bro

Missed the 20$ deal by a few minutes so I still havent got it. If I enjoyed Burnout Paradise will I like this?

>The car doesnt have anime on it its shit

Fixed that for you two gentlemen

Don't worry too much man, it looks WAY harder than it is. Especially with FH3 on PC. Just find yourself a program that lets you do a transparent image overlay, run FH3 in a window, and then you do what everyone did in grade school - you trace that shit.

>Car wrap thread
>Weeaboo faggot shit is the only thing posted

>>Cred Forums

Anime is love, anime is life.

Remove anime, you remove entertainment as a whole.

>Remove anime, you remove entertainment as a whole

>>/trash/

He is right, you know.

Can you buy cars in this game? I noticed you can only buy when you open up a festival

:^)

first group I put any effort into for my Hidamari GT
based it off the manga cover

I tried doing a face but the more complex shapes like hair and face curves are hard to get too look right.