SJW take over gaming, check your privlege simulator inc soon

LOL

Hey Cred Forums hey Cred Forums you remember the time a few years ago when some of you said ''if you ignore SJW they will go away''.

Remember when they didn't go away you said ''ignore SJW they won't make any games like that''

Then after they made games you said ''Oh the game probably won't do any good''

Then after that the game did well sales wise you said ''Why are you being such a racist weenie''.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatwentyfour.com/two-white-men-doused-gasoline-set-fire-blm-near-baltimore/
abc-7.com/story/33284994/testosterone-linked-to-clinton-voters-says-to-fort-myers-doctors-ad
youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just a cuck phase.

>LOL
fuck off, negro

YOURE A WHITE MAIL

YOU CANT COMPLAIN

CHECK YOUR WHITE MAIL PURVILEDGE

what sjw games sold well?

you do know that games had women and black people in them before sjws right?

NEW MAIL IN YOUR INBOX!

>Throw greande in room.
>Black guy doesn't get hurt.
I guess shrapnel isn't racist either.

>Hey Cred Forums hey Cred Forums you remember the time a few years ago when some of you said ''if you ignore SJW they will go away''.
Yeah, we did

Then fucktards like you went and did the complete fucking opposite and made everything worse by attacking them, giving them the justification to fight back they needed in the first place

Fuck off

>if we ignore Hitler he would go away.
That turned out great too!

AND GUESS WHAT!

it's white

I honestly dont know how the mafia series went from playing as the italian mafia to playing as some black dude.

The whole thing just feels pathetic.

>Strawman

Lol? Cred Forums did nothing BUT fight and talk about SJWs newfag

the current industry managed to make WW2 around black people.

something tells me we haven't even seen the worst of it.

Completely unrelated and also entirely false

Kill yourself Cred Forumstard

there is no satisfaction for people like you. Cred Forums made anita sarkeesian the most popular figure in gaming because people just couldn't restrain themselves. the rest of what you're saying is just convenient re-envisioning of what actually happened.

or because the mission is probably to rescue him also, like most games.

really it's actually easy to highlight why mafia 3 looks like shit: that grenade throwing animation even though he's on the left side throwing towards the left, and how everyone in the chairs just magically float off screen.

Wait, is it an SJW thing to think confederate toting racists are pieces of shit?
Might as well get upset about shooting the KKK in a game about mindless shooting.

>people 10 feet away from the explosion get thrown at the wall at 50 mph
>the guy inches near the explosion does the same animation he would do if he were hit by a bullet
really consistent game mechanics

*ww1

>Cred Forumsutismo doesnt even know world history
Hitler gained power BECAUSE people gave him attention for his radical views. You literally proved his fucking point moron.

>surely executing these revolutionaries on public television will halt their protests!

It's completely related because both got ignored and both ended up fucking everyone else in the ass.

Perhaps you should go back to tumblr?

yeah but is a fun game apart from that

>the current industry managed to make WW2 around black people.
It's for the greater good to promote diversity and inclusivity. The NBA is considered the most inclusive and diverse sporting league in America because it has 77% black representation. That doesn't match the actual population demographic percentages of America you say? Well that's not what diversity is about. Diversity is about making the majority (white) into the minority so that the minority (black) can have a better chance at succeeding.

It's about black supremacy.

In most games if you toss a grenade in a room trying to save someone that person you tried to save would die too.

>defending the KKK

fuck off Cred Forums

Well you wouldn't want Blackmail.

you're not remembering most games, bud. that webm could have a fallout skin pasted over it and it'd feel right at home.

>Letting them take over would be a great idea! I can't wait to see what future massacres would happen!
I wonder if the old Imperial Russian families are laughing in their graves at our current ironic situation.

I guess it's a good thing I outgrew these AAA games aimed at children and I don't have to deal with it at all.

I think you should use your superior intellect and argumentative skills to combat the rise of "SJW" influence in more important things like schools and media than some shitty game aimed at 12 year olds.

Retard.

>explosion causes audience to slide clip through their seats while maintaining their original animations as if nothing happened
Absolutely disgusting.

>he doesn't remember the Beer Hall Putsch, or the government crackdowns on Nazi protests, or the entire reason the Schutzstaffel was created
Congratulations, neo/pol/, you got yourself caught. What's the next step in your master plan?

cod did a campaign around black people in ww2 like 10 years ago, its not a 'current industry' thing

shit OP just got pwned by an epic keyboard warrior

but I thought all black people are career criminals who just go around killing whites, so isn't the game actually pretty red pilled?

>think it's bullshit
>look it up
>it's real
>"The study shows 77 percent of the NBA players were black, 18 percent white, 3 percent Latino, 1 percent Asian and 1 percent "other." International players, after a steady rise in recent years, stayed steady at 18 percent.
>The NBA was again the only men's professional sports league to receive a combined "A" for race and gender in the annual report released Wednesday by the University of Central Florida's Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sport.
Oh my god.

it is a "current industry" thing since every fucking game is doing it now ya dingus

>ignoring the problem till it got big.
Also was referring to other countries ignoring Hitler. Time to go hit the books again tumblr.

>post video of poorly programmed explosion physics, and people just sliding into oblivion

>Cred Forums hates it because you kill KKK members

that wasnt the point of the post, the point was that making a campaign about lesser known groups is a new thing

is it* a fun game

i don't any post saying it's a new thing.

>Alpha

I remember the exact day it happened. Cred Forums tried to bomb Anita's Kickstarter. The one no one gave a shit about. And in our failed offensive, we gave her tons of credibility and attention, and thus the movement was born.

So cucked by this sjw jew bitch that we never shut up about it years later, forming goobergate and all kinds of bullshit. Now SJW is mainstream as fuck and embedded deep into gaming.

Are you going to stop arguing like a fag and realize that efforts to stop Hitler were made *by the German government* before he hit it big, and it ended with the now-militant Nazi party assassinating most of their political opposition and imprisoning the rest?

Oh, right, you aren't. Because you don't know a damn thing about German history, and you barely understand the leadup to World War 2.

It's been 4 years since I got to use this picture.

>defending shooting KKK members because they say mean things

fuck off neogaf

>getting offended at a game portraying the KKK as nigger-lynching terrorists at a time when they lynched niggers and spread terror

I'm so sorry you feel this way.

if it's okay to shoot KKK members then it should be okay to shoot BLM members since it's all the same shit with two different colours.

Talk shit get hit, niqqah

>Now SJW is mainstream as fuck and embedded deep into gaming.
Yeah no, it started a long time before that. I say this as a former "SJW", we were working behind the scenes in secret for a long time getting ourselves in positions of power to enact the change we wanted. The shit with Anita and GG just pushed our timetable up and made some of us start acting like censor happy lunatics and radicals. It was the realization I was working with a bunch of radicals who thought it was ok to harass, ruin lives, slander/libel, etc that made me quietly drop out of the whole SJW group. I realized I was working with evil people even if the cause was good.

>hahah time to name call!
Neck your self nigger.

If you are too autistic to understand that the German government ignoorging Hitler by giving him a light sentence then countries like GB and France Ignoring Hitler after he came into power and even allowing Hitler to invade other countries in the hopes that the problem would go away then you really need to go back to school and shovel whatever how much autism medicine you take and horse pill sized Adderall to re-educate your dumb fucking ass.

If the games sell well then people want them and you have no right to question them shitlord.

I'll just stop playing modern games entirely.

Dwarf Fortress isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

>Dwarf Fortress isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
But it is user.

expect an update for Dwarf Fortress that introduces black dwarfs, gay dwarfs and transexual dwarfs.

> BAWWWW I CAN'T SHOOT WHITEY IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE I'D BE RIGHTLY CALLED A CRIMINAL.

Fuck off.

By the 60's the last known killing done by the KKK happened. Also, did you see the KKK members doing anything violent in the video? Also, why the fuck is the KKK shooting mission in a fucking game about the mafia?

>saying mean shit warrants getting killed

lol

I mean, I agree with that statement, but it says "get hit" not "get killed"

usatwentyfour.com/two-white-men-doused-gasoline-set-fire-blm-near-baltimore/

>introduces gay dwarfs

user... there is something i need to tell you

what game?

>people that actually play video games aka Cred Forums hating on it for shitty looking gameplay
>faggot crossposters from Cred Forums only complaining about the nigger protagonist and MUH KKK
>they don't even fucking care about the actual game part of it

Fuck off back to your containment board so we can continue to have ours, please.

>revisionism

Yeah, because white people acting like apes in america killing black people because they were black never happened either.
Oh, I forgot. Cred Forumstards love facts. Excepted when facts go against the agenda of their cancerous echo chamber.

>why the fuck is the KKK shooting mission in a fucking game about the mafia?
Are you retarded or do you just not know the basic premise of the game?

All we had to do was be quiet and not buy these shitty games. If they keep on making them then it must meet someone's buying.

It's common sense, all the sjw companies that make shitty games would go bankrupt.

Literally a problem that would solve itself, but NO you faggots couldn't contain your autism. I blame Cred Forums and gamergoobers.

>you do know that games had women and black people in them before sjws right?
we also had a nigger running the usa for the last 8 years yet niggers pretend that they cant get ahead

>Hey Cred Forums hey Cred Forums you remember the time a few years ago when some of you said ''if you ignore SJW they will go away''.
yeah
>Remember when they didn't go away
yeah you kept talking about them so they didn't go away

the post I was replying to did

You realize some of the people pushing all this bullshit now were already in the industry for a while now right? There are reviews in old magazines doing more subtle whining about sexism, racism, lack of diversity, etc. Now they are just super in your face about it.

Remember when we said to ignore them and people continued to make Anita threads, GG threads, and non-stop threads about twitter bullshit.

Remember that? You stupid fucking retard.

What the fuck does shooting the KKK have to do with the italian MAFIA?

The did not ignore him, they were counting on the fact that the entirety of europe had the last war still branded into their memory, but underestimated the humiliation done to germany and austria being greater than the aversion for another war.
And it did not start as a great war, it slowly escalated from the annexation of austria to the invasion of poland together with the USSR, and that the german high command, full of proven and respected veterans would not be able to dissuade him from attacking france was also inconceivable to them.

Their mistake was that they did not realize how great of an agitator and how charismatic he was to the masses, and that the people he inspired would probably have tried to invade the moon if he had told them to.

As they say, hindsight is always 20/20, but there are not many credible historians who claim that the allies "ignored the signs".

Thank you for correcting the record.

Nah fuck you

even if you care only about the gameplay, there's still faggots claiming "i-it's just a beta! stop cherrypicking!" in defense

>Hitler gained power BECAUSE people gave him attention for his radical views.

Might wanna read up on post WW1 history because none of hitler shit was radical. Germany was sacked with a war they didnt start and had to pay for it which ruined the nation

>s-stop hating the game already you fucking racist bigots!
If they hate the game they can stay.

You gotta go back, man.

He's in the Black Mafia

You are Django unchained nigger in the game. That has nothing to do with the mafia

I knew this game would be shit the second the developers mentioned racism being a huge theme.

It won't surprise me if there's a scene where the protagonist mentions slavery before executing someone

B-but user, those facts come from the jews, we can't trust them. KKK were a good boy they did nuffin wrong

How can one board be so wrong about everything?

>they
*we

Most sjw shit is dying out hard, now that it has been proven unprofitable; ghostbusters / sunset / depression quest

It just so happens that there's a delay in video game dev because a dev cycle is 2-5 years.

abc-7.com/story/33284994/testosterone-linked-to-clinton-voters-says-to-fort-myers-doctors-ad

Get yourself tested for low t

>gay dwarfs

Already exists, though it isn't dumbfuck retarded hammered in like SJWs want it to be.

>this guy didnt have a problem so why would anyone else?

is this what racists really believe?

What, so we're not allowed to talk about the story? Also, in a lot of these threads, I notice that the huge amount of shitposting starts with "LOL Cred ForumsBABBIES AMIRITE?"

There was a black mafia in the fucking 60's? Also how are we supposed to sympathize with a literal thug?

It's called mafia and it should be about the Italian mafia. That's what the series was about.

>comparing SJWs to Hitler
>chineese cartoons
this is why no one takes you seriously

Funfact: Emmet tills dad was court Marshalled for raping 3 white woman in europe. America just didn't tolerate your cucks bullshit back then

Kek

shitposting in an ebin reddit thread

Feminists have a term for when privileged groups ignored things happening to other groups, then freak out when it happens to their own group. It's called "white fragility".

Is this a You Cringe You Lose thread?

>Thinking SJW is bad

Shh don't complain about it or the cucks will blame you for it!

>hurr durr black people cant get anywhere in this country
>black guy runs the country

You are this retarded

4 years is a very long time considering how many broken promisses we had this year

Yeah, because that's what Mafia games are about. Playing as a black guy who kills members of the KKK.

You guys make fun of SJW but are easily triggered

>Why doesn't every single side mission tie directly to the main mission?
>Also, I'm a fucking retard.
Oh look, it's you.

>lol one guy made it so everyone can!
Is this what makes dumb rednecks defend rich people that exploit them?

>comparing PC movement to the communists in Imperial Russia
another reason why no one takes you seriously

>Cred Forums has this much power
>Cred Forums has any power
You're fucking ridiculous

>Be black
>Enjoyed playing as Italians in the Mafia games

I usually don't side with /vpol/ but this shit is pandering. we all know it.

KKK is a terrorist organization.

It is your civic duty, as an AMERICAN to report any and all terrorists

>b-but the father of the nigger we savagely murdered was a bad person. It OBVIOUSLY gives us the right to murder his son, RIGHT?

"whitey did nuffin wrong I swear guys also hitler was a good guy also I'm smarter than 99 of the population please agree with me"

kys

This seems like a pretty major mission, not a "minor" one.

>Also, I'm a fucking retard
Oh look, it's you.

Maybe look at any leftist take over in history? In venezula there are Soc jus cucks like yourself blame everything on the far right

>Obama runs the country
Hey dickhead, his rise to power in the US government doesn't make the struggling of the impoverished minorities go away

>hahaha your not serious right XD
Nazi Brown shirts and SJW use the exact same tactics, like boycotting, physical violence, threats of future physical violence, protesting, public shaming and other force tacitcs.

Wow do they seriously think this shit will sell with this garbage? Just had to keep it mafia like real simple

Not getting nigger dogs 2 either

>white people
>ignoring the of others

kek once whites are gone this world will go to shit because no one but them is stupid enough to help others as much as they do

t. korean giggolo

>getting butthurt over videogames
You guys just imitating and mocking sjws now, right?

It's funny as fuck how ass-blasted Cred Forums gets about this sort of thing.

Yeah clearly your precious Emmitt till raped a white woman and thus deserved mob justice. Cry more nigger apologist, there is a reason there was less crime back then

Difference is you don't see people from Cred Forums marching in the streets or crying on facebook when they get triggered. You sound a little triggered that people are attacking your autistic SJW friends.

Just make your own gaming studio and stop crying like a little bitch.

>Confederate flag
>Everybody is black
>Selling slaves
wait what

>deserved mob justice
mob justice is a nigger thing, mohammed. In occidental countries, there is something called justice and tribunals you stupid asstarded sandmonkey.

>Obama
>Black

His skin is dark but his mom is white and his step dad was asian.

>be black criminal during civil rights movement
>see klansmen
>kill them all because you're above law and black criminal

>F-FUCKING SJWS WHERES THE CRIME
Alt-righters are fags

>Thinks leading the most powerful nation on the planet is just simply making it
>Doesn't think it's significant accomplishment for niggers

See if you niggers admit you can make it, whitey might not feel so obligated to give you handouts and coddle you every time your baby feelsfeels get hurt. Terrifies you that mommy cracker won't always be around to pat your nappy head.

Only good thing about beaners out breeding whites is they don't feel an obligation to lie about how shit blacks really are.

Yeah poor niggers who can get into essentially any college with a 2.5 GPA and get gimme dats thrown at them left and right. Oh Woah is them

You do realize that the first slave owner in America was a black man right?

PHYSICS

>WHY ARE YOU GUYS GETTING UPSET IT'S JUST VIDEO GAMES.
Christ these tumblr posts are getting more frequent.

I know right? I mean come on it's 2016!

thiscantbereal.jpg

This shit will get 7-8.5/10

>struggling of the impoverished minorities go away

"minorities" in the usa dont know what struggling is anymore

>This seems like a pretty major mission
What makes it look like a major mission?
Also, if it isn't directly related to the overall goal of the game, which is taking down the italian mafia, how could it possibly be a major mission? And if it is directly related then how is it not related to the "italian MAFIA"?

Good luck finding any KKK members outside of Nursing homes.

Easy man why are you so angry about video games?

And in the justice system he would get 2 years and just rape another white woman like father like son, cucky

if people from Cred Forums weren't autistic recluses they would be doing the same things as SJWs

>someone unironically typed this post out and clicked submit

Revision would be saying that Cred Forums flooded her en masse on all her videos when comments have been disabled or moderated on all her videos since day 1 barring the Kickstarter video.

Maybe you should check your fucking privilege.

Let me guess, you are white and live in Europe? Well Slavic it's time you learned about how problematic you are.

>hurr durr he aint black enough!
>hurr durr we need a pure 100% black nigger to run the country before we stop looting and killing ourselves

well they do, but their struggling is caused by other minorities.

>if people from Cred Forums weren't autistic recluses they would be doing the same things as SJWs

Really says a lot about SJW's when Cred Forums is their equivalent kek.

>implying he is not right
Go prep your anus leftist faggot

B-but i was told the white man slaved the rest of the world

That doesn't even begin to compensate for the shit socioeconomic status they deal with due to centuries of racist policies, though

>Cred Forums bitches for years about Le SJW Boogeyman coming to ruin their videogames
>"STOP TRYING TO CHANGE OUR GAMES WHY DON'T YOU GO MAKE YOUR OWN"
>they start doing that
>"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN'T MAKE GAMES LIKE THAT STOP IT GO BACK TO THE THINGS *WE* LIKE"

Diapershitting pissbabies, as far as the eye can see

You are the proof that not only SJW are regressives.

It's the truth.

Whites are the only ones who like niggers if we are honest here.

>crop the crowd
>reverse webm
>add "dis gon gud" at the end

We know he's an Uncle Tom but, he was good enough for dumb niggers to vote him in enmass just for his skin color.

I think we should kill all niggers.

>killing people is the only solution

Come back once you've gone through puberty

>What the fuck does sneaking into a military base and stealing a jetpack have to do with gangbangers?

Hello new friend! I see you are new to Cred Forums but it's time we taught you how Cred Forums is angry at pretty much most video games. But if you want a salt simulator you can go back to tumblr where you came from and find one in the millions of safe zones they have established there.
>if people from Cred Forums weren't autistic recluses they would be doing the same things as SJWs
Sounds like someone isn't even from Cred Forums. Time to go back to facebook.

Since when is re-appropriating pre-existing IPs making "your own games"?

No it isn't.

>Then after that the game did well sales wise
Won't happen. Games that pander to SJWs don't sell well, because they don't actually buy/play videogames. Mafia was never a huge mainstream hit like GTA, they won't get away with shoehorning in a black protagonist like GTA did. I'll be surprised if the dev studio still exists 6 months after it ships.

Blacks sold other blacks for blankets/food/etc.

Hell even before that, it was the whites who were being enslaved.

>Diapershitting pissbabies

weak bantz /lgbtfreak/

>What makes it look like a major mission?
Oh, I dunno, the fact that an entire fucking video is dedicated towards it.

What's wrong?

SHALL

The only thing we care is because they are nuking those IPs in the process. Mafia 3 wont sell which means that we wont get another title

I think you should kill yourself

It's true though. Stay mad Cred Forums :^)

All of these things are already in the game.

>unironically getting upsetti over pixels

Shit bait dude.

That's great so it's like a secret club? Haha :)

>Thinks CJ was nothing more than a gang banger

Why are you so racist user?

Knowyourmemeposter plz
Either go full Cred Forums or don't bother

>people that actually play video games aka Cred Forums hating on it for shitty looking gameplay
>they don't even fucking care about the actual game part of it
>intentional logical fallacies

Asians and Jews disprove that

>If you're not a racist crybaby you can't be from here!

I've been here since 05. I have old memes to prove it.

>SJW get called out and proved wrong.
>OMG IT'S JUST VIDEO GAMES
Omg your favorite hobby is getting ruined stupid white boys just accept it already.

That is the flimsiest fucking evidence. You people are looking for something to be upset about.

>being a literal retard with no reading comprehension

Slavery is also still legal and happening in Africa and Arab countries, but don't tell people that or you are racist

post doesn't even make sense Shawnqual.

ok if thats your world view then you have to move back to africa because you will never get anywhere in the West

>muh sekrit club
you're the only newfag here faggot

>hatred announced
>LOL FUCKING SJWS IM GOING TO BUY THIS GAME JUST TO MAKE THEM MAD!!!
>game fucking bombs

>this stupid shit is announced
>WTF FUCKING SJWS RUINING MY VIDEOGAMES WAAAHHHHH >:(
>game bombs
>LOL IN YOUR FACE!

Post yfw you're not american and not a slave to the negro.

Who the fuck cares, just don't buy the game you turbo autist. It's not like Mafia was a franchise anybody liked anyways.

>I have old memes to prove it.

oh fuck.
watch out everyone!

I'm glad you discovered the Enc.Dramatic arhieve so you can post about how ''you were here fur the good old days''. Yet you mysteriously were ignorant a few posts ago.

>hahaha it's time to log onto facebook 2.0!

Fuck off, first Mafia was a pretty good game for its time. Mafia 2 was pretty shit, i agree.

>Don't want cucky sjw topics forced into our beloved franchises
>Lmao hypocrites
Kys

>gameplay isn't part of a game

Cred Forums

why does he have such a tiny dick?

>Remember when they didn't go away you said ''ignore SJW they won't make any games like that''
This always gets me for some reason. People ignored the infiltration of SJWs in American comics, and look what happened. It's a travesty.

At least for games it's delegated to certain devs, though I know it will only become more common in the coming years.

That mission was most likely played for laughs user, and it it not so important

Can you counter it then? If it's minor, why is it featured in an official gameplay video? I'm not upset about the content of the game, I'm just dissapointed that Cred Forums would be willing to defend send contents for the sake of pissing off Cred Forumstards

Everyone called Hatred out over being a edgy cringe fest from Day 1 the reason Cred Forums got mad is because of the double standard people pushed when they tried to get it banned from sale

Is that Donald Trump at the top left?

I really like this picture can I save it from Donald trump?

What is SJW about killing people in the KKK?

>someone was butthurt enough to make this

*said instead of send

Yep that's how the cycle works.

SJW infiltrate Medium.
>OMG IT'S JUST 1 FUCKING COMIC
Step 2
>OMG IT'S JUST FUCKING COMIC BOOKS GO OUTSIDE NERD.

>My world view
>Not reality

Heh good luck getting trump elected alt right user

When I think "Mafia", I think about a black man killing the KKK during the post-vietnam era.

Oh wait hold on, that's the LAST thing I think about.

>Someone was butthurt enough to reply

At least your black ass is here and not out raping old white women my friend.

you seem more butthurt over the picture showcasing the obvious bullshit theyve created

I can't believe people still say this when betas have looked better than the final games in some cases

>Having a mulatto PC absolves the game from any criticism, including technical and gameplay ones
Fuck you

Cred Forums has been infected by Cred Forums so badly that killing the KKK is now SJW stuff. you all are really defending the fucking KKK. christ.

>If it's minor, why is it featured in an official gameplay video?
Because it gets people talking about the game, you retard.
Plus, who is to say that it isn't a mission one of your liutenants asks you to do? Then it is directly related to taking down the "italian MAFIA".

>He thinks the only SJW part of the game is the part where you kill.
Poor naive child.

Who should we go for after the SJW menace is dead? back to the niggers?

And why should we care what feminists think?

reminder that if you argue for OR against SJW bullshit you are a part of the cancer killing this board
this board is for videogame discussion, not politics discussion

>when betas have looked better than the final games in some cases
>in some cases

It's pretty much a standard to bullshit the customers these days.

Do I really need to link to all the cucks saying violence against trump supporters was valid? Google antifa you retard

What the fuck is wrong with you

>The American Negro
>Poor

Take their new iphone away, take their car away, take their food stamps away, take their "bling" away, and dump them in Africa. Then, they can truly understand what it is to be poor. Dumb white guilt freaks.

>good luck getting trump elected
Hes already with one foot in the white house and you still gonna pretend that hes not worth taking serious? Absolutely delusional

>threads about Mafia series are rare
>hardly talked about
>3rd game announced with nigger protag
>suddenly it's Cred Forums's most cherished series and the mean SJWs are trying to destroy it

>game gets bad reviews
Cred Forums IS RIGHT AGAIN HAHA
>game gets good reviews
FUCKING SJW REVIEWERS

Are you purposely ignoring the other parts or just focusing on the KKK part since it fits your narrative?

Sjw is still profitable in colleges and university where the bulk of libtard thinking and policy and marxist brainwashing is propagated.

This is the real containment board, sweetheart.

what's the problem?

You all have been pushed so far to the right that even the existence of black people in a piece of media is enough to cause a meltdown. You're shit.

They are just video games you fucking nerds. Get a fucking life white boys.

At some point, people took the internet seriously.
stormkids seriously believe Cred Forums was always like this.
I dont doubt most of the current posters on Cred Forums came here after 2009.

The SJWs are a dying race, unlike the niggers. I want to be ahead of the game.

>you all are really defending the fucking KKK.

No, if your sambo ass could read you'd know nobody is defending the KKK. They are just shitting on the fact that a mafia game is about a nigger killing mean ol whitey in Louisiana.

It's a game about violence you retard, of course the solutions will be violent.
>Clearly GTA is SJW bullshit because you kill cops just like those BLM protestors talk about killing cops. I eat paste in my arts and crafts classes because I'm a drooling inbred retard.

Theyre killing themselves enmasse. If not the cops will do it for us

>Yeah SJWs have squads who attack their political enemies and terrorize the streets, this just really looks just like the rise of the NSDAP
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Just like those retards you probably have your own echo chamber where you continually build up your delusion.

SJWs main weapon is whining and acting like crybabies, not violence. And people will catch up to their bullshit. They won't build up a terror regime, it's more like they could bring something like in Fahrenheit 451, but even that isn't sure.

I hate PCness and this tumblr SJW bullshit, but I hate idiocy too, you retard

What about the internet isn't serious? Like, do you think all the people on the internet aren't real? You say racist shit on the internet, people are gonna think you're a racist.

>You all have been pushed so far to the right that even the existence of black people in a piece of media is enough to cause a meltdown

It makes me happy to know this is happening all over the world.

>Still ignoring the other issues.
You have your head stuck up your ass so far left that you are getting triggered by people who don't like video games on a board known to hate most video games on a site known to hate most everything.

Yeah nothing with the fact it is a shit game with shit subject matter about niggers killing whitey. It's Jango unchained and any objective person can see it

Yep. The point can me made that the comic industry was more vulnerable because they're less popular than video games, not to mention there are far fewer companies (Marvel, DC, Archie, can't think of any others).

most confusing part of this
Cred Forums only shat on mafia I and II until this point

lmfao shut the fuck up you retard

Wait a minute...
Aren't people discussing the plot and subject matter of the game?

>Audience gets blown away like it was a fighter jet engine what blew them
>One guy dies like he was shot at with a single bullet
>Other guy just gets up and unhands himself
I've read that the animations were bad, but this is ridiculous.

I will say that one arguement that was made against them is that they should make their own games. They are doing it now and I find it funny it's sparking outrage.

>it's a Cred Forums gets triggered by sjw episode

This is cognitive dissonance to the highest now

Yeah so fucking what? We're not obligated to do anything for you. Get fucked.

Mafia is shit its always BEEN shit an do you think a black protagonist will boost sales you fucking retard? if anything it will do the exact opposite! i don't identify with niggers so why would i want to play as one and because im not some white american with a cock my arse for subhuman culture enlighten me faggot... who will buy this?

I really hope its a mowing down crackers simulator lol

Cred Forumstards, then black live matter niggers, then anarchists, then extreme-capitalists.

Exactly

>Remember when they didn't go away you said ''ignore SJW they won't make any games like that''
Because retards like YOU didn't ignore them

Those are all already things that either exist or can exist with a single fucking line of code.

>unhands himself
I do agree with you, though. Animations in this game are fucking garbage.

More like people around the world are fed up with americas nigger worship where you cant criticize anything that involves them and you are supposed to ignore their subhuman behavior

Google antifa you incredible retard, they do litterally everything you mention

>making their own games
>A fucking game with 3 in the title

They aren't making their own games, they shitting up franchises as usual. Mafia was always pretty shit though so it doesn't bother me but don't act like they went out and made their own game when the game is called MAFIA 3.

kek

Fighting the KKK isn't an issue, I don't care about some rednecks in a defunct historical group

However the devs did say that they were writing the entire game, including NPC reactions with "racism simulation" in mind. That aspect is retarded and will probably be anvilicious and cheesy.

That's nothing to do with a KKK level, they claim this happens even with friendly NPCs

>if I ignore all the violence and other horrible things SJW do then it doesn't count!

Anti-facist has been known to attack people for disagreeing with them even if they aren't facists.

People have been verbally and physically assaulted for supporting trump

People have been shamed in public and boycotted for not wanting to make a gay fucking cake.

People have been fired for not being PC.

These are all documented and real and have been on the news I can dig them up for you if you even fucking wish.

You are so fucking wrong it's actually hilarious you would even take this stance.

you can't win an argument with an sjw because they know just as well as you do how full of shit they are
the best thing to do is just make fun of them and their shitty games like youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8 and pic related

Mafia 2 was garbage.

Antfa is the worst. One of their little cucks got killed a few weeks ago after starting shit with a big guy and they haven't stopped crying about it. Was some funny shit.

Yes and this tops that

Mafia 2 was corridor shooter the game.

Mafia 3 is kill whitey with shit graphics and shit physics

nice one

again

>Then it is directly related to taking down the "italian MAFIA".

how the fuck is shooting KKK members related to taking down the mafia?

>Because it gets people talking about the game, you retard.

So you admit that the developers are race baiters then?

>More like people around the world are fed up with americas nigger worship
Yes, it's our #1 topic, we don't have own problems, and we are always looking at America.

You are so fucking self-absorbed

Well when you get a heavy influx of newfags that tends to happen

wew

Yeah it's alawys great when those limp wristed faggots get smashed and they whine about it after puffing their chests out

>sjw devs
>know their shit doesnt sell on its own
>get hands on established IP
>pull a 180 in every way
>established fanbase dislikes it
>HURRR DURR ITS YOU WHO ARE THE PROBLEM
>game is a commercial failure and IP is shelved
>people will defend this

>Alpha
The game is already gold, this is the final game

>People have been verbally and physically assaulted for supporting trump
>People have been shamed in public and boycotted for not wanting to make a gay fucking cake.
Related to this two, but people supporting Trump has been denied services in some shops, but God save you if you do that to a minority

Fuck Cred Forums, fuck Cred Forums and fuck racism. I'm probably gonna have fun with this game and many others. Suck a nutsack.

Fucking Cred Forums, remember that time they rioted and burned a gas station and pulled innocent people out of their cars and savagely beat them?

I'm saying, by the way, that I don't know of any violence on that magnitude from Cred Forums, regardless of how shitty they are.

While BLM has.

Clearly a butthurt sjw

>Can't draw

Kek, SJW's can't do anything well.

>unties himself
Okay, maybe I had a brainfart while typing that.

Yeah fuck Cred Forums, this place is full of fucking retards,idiots and sad as fuck virgins.

I will buy and pre-order this game twice just to spite them.

That's a fair point, I guess the best we can do is hope it flops.
Granted I hate seeing any game flop, especially one from a studio that barely makes them to begin with.

>Taking the name of a well known series
>Radical departure, has nothing to do with its predecessors
The cucks who made this game realized they wouldn't sell a goddamn copy of this game if they called it "Mulatto Quest" or something like that, so they had to take the name of a well known series and make it as their own. Perhaps as a way to trick normalfags into thinking this is just a normal Mafia game, not a white privilege checker.

If you look at TV ads they make it look like a GTA clone. It's pathetic. I can just imagine some dudebro buying this and going wtf 10 minutes into this shitheap.

>how the fuck is shooting KKK members related to taking down the mafia?

where did you get the idea that shotting KKK is a main part of the game?

>You are so fucking self-absorbed

More like you are head on retarded if you dont think that the world doesnt see the shit pushed in your media that you try to export to the rest of us

>people that actually play video games aka Cred Forums

Poor, poor, innocent newfag.

>Suck a nutsack.

You should grow one kek

Gamergate was some E-celeb worship levels of cringe.

Yes, we're defending the only people left in the country who still stand up for our race. Surprise.

>VIOLENCE IS ONLY GOOD WHEN IT HAPPENS TO THEM

look at LOL

It's intentional idiots

>how the fuck is shooting KKK members related to taking down the mafia?
One of your lieutenants is a former member of the mafia or something, so it is possible he wants the KKK taken out because members of the mafia hated the KKK.
>So you admit that the developers are race baiters then?
I admit that it is an iconic image and that babies like you will cry about it because for some reason you want to protect the KKK from being shot in a video game where you are tasked with killing people.
THE GAME IS ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE. You can kill the cops in GTA but it isn't a message that cops should be killed.

>Granted I hate seeing any game flop

As much as I hate SJWs and this political crap in games I feel the same way.

It was also spun to look like an internet terrorist group from the very people the group was against, ala Avalanche and Shinra.

>still pushing that stupid meme
It lead to the death of this board and anyone who supports it should kill themselves.

It's clearly a big part if they have multiple missions on it.

You show them what a proud cuck you are. Don't forget to donate a third of your salary to some hambeast on paetron who tweets about white privlege in Vidya, u know to really spite Cred Forums

I hate how it's impossible to discuss and criticize this game and the gameplay videos because of all of the political shit you literal niggers always drag into the conversation. Go fuck yourself.

>know their shit doesnt sell on its own
>get hands on established IP

mafia 3 is made by the same team as mafia 2

nah get lynched nigger

Can't fucken wait till this game is modded so you can play as white wizard.

I always wondered if whites raped more ppl than niggers. Shit I guess that hunch was right.

Why do whites like raping so much Cred Forums?(Cred Forums)

You know why people say that anti-SJWs and SJWs are the same type of people?

It's because it's true.

Now hit me up with some MS paint comics saying that I'm wrong.

We get it cuck you are triggered. Go get your T levels tested you limp wristed faggot

>he thinks other people exist

How many kinds of inbred do you need to be to get defensive about the KKK? Not even Cred Forums bothers with that human trash, get your shit together.

All of this shit is.
I wish moot never deleted /new/ and never made Cred Forums.
These faggots think Cred Forums is their grandstand for activism.

There should be a counter-strike like game where you have some shitty southern US town that's a battleground between KKK and BLM and you get to fight each other

>Game is about a Black guy taking down the Mafia for revenge
>NOW GO KILL THESE KKK MEMBERS CAUSE THEY ARE IN CAHOOTS WITH THE MAFIA even though history shows the KKK and Mafia hated each other

nope its hangar 13 doing it

You know that a thread on Cred Forums giving reasons why you dislike their ideologies in video games isn't really something that makes a difference, ya?

I don't think we should try to halt all discussion on a video game's content and criticism of it just because we're afraid someone else might get wind of it here.

Personally, I don't have criticisms for the content. Just the fact that the game is a steaming load and will use the latest hot button issue to push sales by deflecting criticism as "ist" or "ism" to any criticism.

>>VIOLENCE IS ONLY GOOD WHEN IT HAPPENS TO THEM

Kek, typical narrative pushing. The little ferry went out and started a fight and died when someone defended themselves. Guy who killed him only shoved him once and he fell over like the junkie he was and cracked his skull open.

H O R S E S H O E

Blacks are litterally 10x more likely to rape according to the chart, you illiterate sjw

Their idea of activism also is posting infographics all day. What a bunch of fruitcakes.

>mafia 3 is made by the same team as mafia 2
Nope

It actually makes sense because you are a blackguy and black people hate everyone who isn't black

>It's intentional idiots

>I WAZ JUS PRETENDING TO BE SHIT

Kek, sure you were m8

When was the last time a Anti-SJW forced Devs to make a not PC video game

oh wait...

When was the last time a Anti-SJW went to the fucking UN to cry crocodile tears for some imaginary right violations

oh wait....

When was the last time Anti-SJW even made a game....

Oh....wait...

Congratulations, you found out how they plan to sell the game.

What's the next step of you plan?