Knows that every human has his own value

>Knows that every human has his own value
>Acknowledges your power and doesnt mind seeing you as his equal
>Can control the Dragon Stream, leads a giant organization which would be lost without him
>Defeats the biggest threat mankind ever faced at the cost of everyone else dying and sacrifices himself to bring you back
>Fights thousand enemies while repairing the very existence of your world in an other dimension
>Doesn't care if he never gets recognition for it since he just wants humanity to be better overall

Reminder that Yamato died for our sins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5EwKV-xgMSk
youtube.com/watch?v=CEqII28EfpA
play-asia.com/devil-survivor-2-break-record-koshiki-perfect-guide/13/708mu5
imgur.com/a/rognW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His sis is also a hot piece of ass.

him and ronaldo were both wrong. the point of SMT is always to highlight balance

I want to fuck both

He wasn't wrong. He had an attitude problem but had the best interests of the species at heart.

I want Fumi to fuck me over.

The whole point is that humanity wins because demons and angels both need them in the end anyway.

I really liked his route and ending.
Best boy in 2

I found it ironic that he is indeed the most heroic and important secondary character in the games while he's the overall villain in the (shitty) anime.

Naoya is superior

Yamato is prettier and put more effort in
Naoya is a dumb albino who is has terrible fashion and is therefore inferior

>dissing Naoya's sweet coat

black frost is better than him
has a sexy purple hat

>Child Yamato.png

Man, even as a child he was fucking pissed.

Naoya was less obnoxious.

Yamato wasn't obnoxious at all. The only reason I'd imagine Naoya being less obnoxious is that he's barely in the game until near the end.

>can't decide between Miyako or Otome

send help

Or better yet I'll shape humanity's will into a world where polygamy is the norm

He should've been the main character.
Also remove ronaldo

his party hat is too big

Best Desu 2 girl and canon love interest.

saved
thanks for the crop
Wasn't my favorite but I liked that she developed as the story progressed instead of remaining a static character. Also those lovely Yasuda anti-grav tiddies

I'm sorry user but I think you posted the wrong picture, no worries mistakes happen

my man

desu3 when

He was a legtimately good character, not many games, including mainline SMT manage to pull off characters like that where no matter what faction you choose to side with you can't really escape that the others have a point

In most franchises he would just be a villain shown the error of his ways or like most SMT chaos heroes where they're just retards on a power trip

I like Yamato

too bad his stats make him a suboptimal choice 99% of the time

The only thing devil survivor 2 did better then the first game is the female character designs.

Naoya and Atsuro are best devil survivor characters

The gameplay was better in 2 and remake of 2 added better content. Also the asinine red interface of 1 was gone.
Atsuro is better than Naoya, Naoya barely showed up at all for 3/4s of the game.

Airi

>Airi

He's probably my favorite from DeSu2, he was surprisingly well done and it was my first choice to side with him over retard ronnie and hyper idealist daich.

This was a pretty huge problem with the game in my opinion. The game encourages min/maxing in stats and all rounders are shit, so many characters are just garbage and others are just objectively better and should always be used.

The Anguished One was particularly jarring because he's sold for most of the game as this godlike being on a level beyond everyone else, and you recruit him and realise that he's actually kind of mediocre

>not wanting the tummy that captivated even the gods

Miyako bro, she has half alien pussy and Otome sided with Ronaldo in sept.

Can we all agree that Midori is worst girl?

Anguished one's draw is his absurdly high HP
Yamato wasn't optimal since he was a hyper attacker with mediocre other stats to back up his enormous attack, much like Io.
No, Yuzu was worse, fuck her

I hated this bitch so much in the Triangulum arc. Bitch was hiding stuff from the beggining, held your bro Alcor captive and the game still expected me to like her afterwards.

>not siding with the Anguished One

To be fair Yamato is the only one from the three normal choices that, despite being an extremist, makes a thorough point and holds down to his beliefs regardless of the situation even when the odds are stacked against him, whereas Ronaldo is just a whiny cunt and Daichi is just like "I lack opinions!" about everything. Making it even worse when Io is still alive and gets a say in the matter.
But then who doesn't kill Io just to get that bitch out of the way when rocking it with the AO up in everyone's faces.

>That snazzy design
>That tender care for Yamato and the protag
>Megidolaon
>Becomes god and disappears solely for your sake alone
>Is a box

What is there not to like?

For sure, Yuzu was worst and Amane was best

>her blushing face at the end of her Fate and during the ending of the Triangulum arc.

It's difficult to find such a high concentration of Best in SMT outside of demons.

Devil Survivor 2 wasn't your average Law Neutral Chaos ending.

You forgot
>becomes a rad surfer as a human

this so much

I just wanted to beat the shit out of her the entire game, but then the game shoved her into my party anyway

I sided with him and honestly I feel he is too obviously the good choice in the game, as you say everyone else has massive flaws in some way and even Yamato wants a far from ideal world, while AO is pretty much a straight resolution instead of picking which way you want to be fucked up like the normal endings

Amane had an ok personality and was a decent character overall but her hair was too retarded for me to take seriously. Also her "idle" portrait makes her look stoned.

The game actually rationalizes that when the Anguished One joins your party, he is not able to display his full strength as it would require him becoming the last target for the whole "destroying humanity" shenanigan ongoing and null his role in aiding you.
It's a bullshit excuse, but in a non min-maxed run, he does come with a humongous health pool and megido spells with high raw stats for all damage, which compared to the average profiling of each character in the game does make him vastly superior. Which he kinda needs to be if you run his route.

He is pretty much the good ending, yes. Which is both good and a shame, and shows their more "persona" take on Devil Survivor 2 where they went for the hardest route/extra route being what you'd take as the best possible ending.

I guess they sort of retconned that with the new arc in the expansion. To an extent.

Fumi is pretty good, she's like a minmaxed magic attacker

Just like my main character. So now there's two of them marching around destroying everything

She's not like a minmaxed magic attacker. She IS a minmaxed magic attacker.

Jungo is the minmaxed physical attacker.

Easily one of the most forgettable characters in the series.
I like his design but his personality is boring and overused.
That is also true for most of the party members though. Dunno why I can barely remember anyone else besides Airi, Fumi and that cute doctor MILF.

After DeSu2 animu bomb.

Never. Enjoy Persona.

The best characters (aside from MC) are
Fumi
Jungo
Otome
Hinako (after getting multistrike)
Pretty good tier
Keita
AO
Daichi
Makoto
Shit tier
Everyone else for various reasons.

>>Airi

>makoto
>not shit tier
her stats are garbage

Felt the same way about it and 1. I can't remember for the life of me why I played both of them

Actually she's quite good. Best user of auto skill combo builds.

Are there any hacks that fix the lack of difficulty in devil survivor 2? Or are there any self-imposed challenges that make it more fun (in addition to the standard no deaths + no free battle + no compendium)?

Naoya was a little bitch tbqhwyfam, reminded me of Azuma. I vastly preferred Gin's ending.

What was wrong with Ronaldo's ending? In Yamato's, you're shown people who are left to starve and shit because they're weak, and there's this whole air of "morally wrong" about it. In the egalitarian end things are relatively peaceful, nobody starves, etc.

I felt the characters in desu1 were the forgettable ones

still can't remember the names of any of the shomonkai dudes, or police old guy/hot chick, or random journalist girl

because everyone is equal user

don't you want a world where everyone is equal, user?

no one is better than the other, everyone takes care of each other, no one bothers to advance because everyone is equal

anyway its just the beginning before humanity wholesale starts sliding into Venezuela tier calamity.

Because it's forced equality and it eliminates free will and reward for excelling. It also would cause society to stagnate as no one would ever be "better" than anyone else, since everyone is equal.
While Yamato's seems somewhat cruel in the examples shown in the ending, it would advance society and lets people exhibit free will and ambition, albeit amplified via divine power.

I think the endings for the Traingulum Arc were badly designed. Most MegaTen games with multiple routes have endings that can be justified to be as viable as the others. There is also always a sense of ambiguity over what exactly happens in those endings.
Break Record threw all that out the window.
>Yamato/Miyako route
>The risks of pursuing this route is that no one can determine what will result in giving authority to all of the world's population
>It isn't possible for Miyako to exist in the new world
>Completely abandoning the old world
And then you find out what's happening
>The new world is apparently better in every way
>Miyako exists in the new world anyway despite the game going out the way to explain why she can't

The concept of fighting all the lights in the sky for all of eternity just because humanity refuses to abandon their home sounds amazing. The game decides to disrespect the choice by not even giving it a proper cut scene.
I would be ok with the endings if one of them was notably harder to get, that they way it feels like you're being rewarded with what's objectively a better ending. But no, all the ending choices are available by talking to the right character that's incredibly hard to miss.

Here's my Tico-tico slayer. No bully.

>using clicky
>not jungo
shiggy
But yeah, I loved Triangulum but Ronaldo's ending is infinitely idiotic and Yamato's ending is too risky. The only one that makes sense is Al Saiduq's ending.

tsundere boxer

Best cousin!
>always name my characters Abel
>liked Naoya from the beggining
>find out he is supposed to be Caim
>choose his route

And man I always thought he was going to betray MC at some point but no. He REALLY just wanted you to be the King of Demons and take on God as a team. What a fucking bro

who /human administrator/ here

They did the same with Desu1 to be fair. Give you a set of choices at the start that are plausible but have consecuences, then basically give you a "yeah nah do this" expansion where everything is simply better and cooler and why wouldn't you do that.

DeSu did appeal more to the "furiendo power" than the rest of the games did, after all. Moreso than Persona even. And it just sorta shows more in DeSu2 because, well. Most of the cast isn't going nuts and randomly getting themselves killed by being retarded but rather chance of fate sort of business.

And also because you don't need a suicidal druggy whore to live in order to get any other ending, I guess.

I wish he showed up for more of the game
3/4ths of the time he's fucked off to someplace else and won't talk to you
>tfw he won't answer a booty call

jungo

>Don't tell anyone you're gonna be admin
>Yamato figures it out anyways and helps you, even if he doesn't agree with it
>Could've had two swords but Psyduk wanted to be gay and wouldn't let Miyako have you all to herself
>At least he gets a dumb bunny hoodie too
>Daichi walking in at the last minute and screaming at you not to go
>Everyone forgets about you
>But at least you can chill with your Kaworu clone for all of eternity
>Seriously, why couldn't we have 2 swords Arcturus had two swords why couldn't we?

On a different note, I actually liked the dub. Especially Daichi surprisingly.

Doesn't he only die in Ronaldo and AO's ending?
Amusing how he died saving you guys in ronnie's route but ronnie died trying to kill him in the opposite.

I wouldn't want miyako around for all eternity

fuck that stupid bitch

I think we can all agree that the JPs officers (Fumi, Yamato, Makoto) had the slickest fashion sense

I'd keep her as my half alien pet

yes

aye
I want their clothes

>doesn't stay coatless for the rest of the game
I was so disappointed

Fashion was what JPs should've done after the Seps and Tri were finished off.

the new soundtrack is so gud

>expansion.
wait what? Did I miss something? Or ae we talking about smt iv?

record breaker

the guy was replying to someone talking about vanilla desu2 endings

I fucking love the Triangulum OST

Agreed

youtu.be/5EwKV-xgMSk

youtube.com/watch?v=CEqII28EfpA
yes

yamado birday :::DDD

Fumi is love

I really didn't like how SMT portrayed ronaldo's "side"

I get that he's supposed to want fairness for all and all that, but he just comes off as a shitty college student who went to a communist lecture once and can't stop talking about "the proletariat" and "revolution" now.

Meanwhile, yamato, while harsh, at least seems to know what he's talking about. He's just as extreme and willing to destroy everything and all but he has reasons to do so that make some sense.

I don't think Ronaldo even outlines his plan. He just complains a bunch.

fumi is only not the best character in the game because her AGI is too shit to get all the Dance moves

Fumi, Jungo and an MC specced for agi and str is basically as OP as it gets.

>tfw Jungo and Mow Down
>tfw MC and +stone Multi-Strike (or w/e it was called, Phys Dance basically)
>tfw Fumi mafuckyoudyne

>The best characters (aside from MC) are
>Fumi
>Jungo

how did they make the best combat characters also the most interesting to hang out with? they are the best characters in literally every way

theyre basically the same

law and chaos are basically already Edgy Communism vs Rules of Nature, and instead of Neutral, we got "retcon this"

Spending your life with the Earth on your shoulders for people who take it for granted would do that to a kid.

>always go for luck builds
>MC with STR, AGI, Multi-Strike and Grimoire+
>Demons with +stone and Swift Step

Desu2 was a real treat

>grimoire and grimoire+ stacked
>multi-hitting moves could be gotten pretty early
>+charm exists

>demons' faces when

man they should make a DS3 with multiplayer so people can pit their insane builds against eachother

Jungo is very good, but Multi-Strike alone is so broken that vit phys attackers become uninteresting by default

I hope desu3 has guns/dex

Good taste

>sister
>it's just genderbent Yamato

I hate Japan

That's like the best of both worlds what the fuck is wrong with you

post more alien hybrid

if canopus just needed to replace yamato, why did he make a girl

Because Yamato wanted to dick ride Bunny so hard the very universe itself though he was a girl.

Nice legs.

Because they drew a cute girl and needed an excuse to put her in the game.

wasn't she a cut character from the original DeSu2?

How is Jungo interesting to interact with

>Chawanmushi
>muh cat
>I fight for my friends
>naive child in general

Here, I just saved you literally every Jungo Free time event

I'd say Yamato, Fumi and Joe with Fumi being the best character in the whole game, especially in the Triangulum arc

I'd do both at the same time, man.

Didn't give a fuck about her until Record Breaker's release honestly. I think giving her a voice helped, but I definitely ended up liking her more in RB.
>Tease the fuck out of her about you two being together
>Operation Cardboard Box 2
>Ended up being the closest to the Atsuro of the trio

Also
>Had the worst fucking death out of everyone
Seriously, making waifubait and giving them the worst possible death never fails.

>go neutral in Devil Survivor 1 by taking Yuzu's route
>get shittiest ending
I don't think I was intended to take this route

I think she was mentioned offhandedly at one point after the original DeSu2 launched and they had a sketch of her.

Mothman endured

Yuzu would be more like White. At least, before Overclocked.
Atsuro would be chaotic-neutral.
Gin would be true neutral.

Original or overclocked?

Overclocked you go back to fix your shit.

hey FUCK YOU

Both, but mostly original.
I've been playing Overclocked and was disappointed by the ending of the 7th day. Now I'm on day 8 and things are better, but everything that's happened thus far makes all my actions up through day 7 feel pointless now. In the end I'm still fighting most of the powers of Bel and getting rid of the demons. Sure, its not as shitty as day 7's ending but it makes everything seem wasted

Day 8 on overclocked is a hit or miss.

For sure give a bit more of stuff but, well sometimes it fuckup the ending.

Well, Yuzu's 8th is pretty much "you fucked up, but we're gonna give you another chance to properly finish the game and fix your shit. Next time don't listen to your dick."

Miyako was the game ofer Law end.

But that was the best ending. All the demons are gone and you still get to keep your powers.

You can still get the bad end to her 8th Day.

Yeah, but that's actually more on you actually missing something instead of a deliberate happening since you can't run away anymore.

You keep your powers in all the other endings too. Even in Gin's ending Metatron tells you that if you misuse your shit he'll step in again.

Hey if you didn't save Gin from Azuma you are auto screwed on her 8th Day.

FUCK

Ronaldo's ending is mainline Law: Brainwashing everyone into being equal.

While pretty badass, it also ignores all the casualties that would happen before the party gets it's shit together. 99% of the population gets a raw deal before the heroes show up, kill the stars and use the astrolabe to regress the world, only for 99% of the population to get fucked in the ass hard AGAIN.

or y'know, they die to an admin 100x the power of arcturus and the world is fucked

Both were wrong.

Yamato's world would make a less smart of talented of the population suffer and probably be massively suicidal aka actual 1st world Asian countries and Ronaldo's world would have people relax all day and not work hard.

Ronaldo's Tri ending is even worse than his Sep ending. If even one of them is killed by an admin or a sword, then they can't regress the world and they can never regain the AA that the Admin took from their fallen. Also Arcturus wasn't even a major admin, just one to temporarily finish Polaris's term, and it wiped out everyone but Yamato and AO. Chances are there's an admin that has that times a billion, one that they can't stop. And there's an innumerable amount of them.

Power of Friendship and balls.

this is from the artbook right?

It can only get you so far. I mean sure they have bunny to guide them but with the exception of Miyako and AO, they're only human.

Which character has the best netorare?

Anyone? I like the gameplay but I feel like it's wasted due to the nonexistent challenge.

I think Io, Bunny and Fumi have the most art so those would be your best bets for finding something like that. The least amount of art is Ronaldo and Joe so don't bother there.
Play record breaker's Triangulum arc without a NG+ demon like Lucifer and you'll find it somewhat challenging. Otherwise just don't use Fumi, Jungo, Otome, or Hinako.

Pretty sure Io has a whole NTR doujin series.

PRAISE YASUDA

I know people don't like his art but goddamn Yasuda makes 10/10 girls.

>tfw this pic made me realize that Fumi was not only topless but also without any panties

What art book is this exactly? I haven't seen it uploaded anywhere.

Dunno. It was scanned, that much is certain.

yasuda is great

t. Underage faggots who are turned on by any remotely round shape
Yasuda makes some awful stank-ass implant-ass tiddies

play-asia.com/devil-survivor-2-break-record-koshiki-perfect-guide/13/708mu5
That's not so bad.

t. gay who is attracted to square boobs

Then I guess you won't be needing this? imgur.com/a/rognW

thank

Ya'll niggas can keep this shit
Imma go squeeze a real tiddy brb

Gay gay go away, and stay that way.

I was looking at that. I'll probably be ordering it.

Were the SMT Devil Survivor games made by careersoft? Or does careersoft not exist anymore?

anti-grav tiddies are the best
I bet you can only do that because you keep the severed tiddy of your dead tranny brother in a box haha

>Were the SMT Devil Survivor games made by careersoft?
yes

what if her bra is just really stiff and pulled tightly

why is fumi so smug

She's a really smart Chinese lady after all.

I like her pigtails

I like her tits

most do
except gay user up there

I like her everything.

No side is ever meant to be wrong. They're supposed to take two, or more depending on the game, sides of the conflict at hand and present them in a way that they all have their clear merits and downsides. The question is which side does your moral compass point you toward, with neutral being the option if you genuinely disagree with all of them.

Record Breaker is my favorite game

1 is miles better than 2.

nah

they're so fucking cute

yeah

nah

I disagree. 1 never gave me any motivation to continue and I only beat it to see how Black Frost performed in combat.

yeah. aside from balancing issues, 1 has way better characters and character motivations

they're apparently supposed to look like crab claws

Nah.

2 is a better game mechanics wise with a decent enough story to carry it.

MT and its spinoffs have always favored gameplay over plot. So Desu 2 is the superior game.

Mechanic wise, they're the damn same, aside from the shitty social links, and 2 being more balanced

I feel the exact opposite. I liked the characters of 1 way more, and the main cast of 2 make me not want to finish the game

The character motivation is a mite better in 1 but the characters aren't good enough for that to pull it over 2. 1's characters, with the exception of Atsuro are inferior and experience far less character development than 2.

And I feel the opposite of you. The game never did anything to make the characters in 1 remotely likable and there was no reason to continue instead of just leaving with Honda, the reason you shouldn't being revealed too late game to make an impact.

Post Io pics.

here senpai

>They're the exact same except for 2 being better mechanics wise due to balancing

What did he mean by this?

They play the EXACT same, except for 2 being more balanced (STR, MAG). It's not that hard to comprehend

Dangit m8 the thread was all nice and stuff and then you have to come in and post that
I don't think you thought it was b8 but it ended up being one. For the record, they received near identical reviews.

So what you're saying is 2 plays better because of balancing?

That's not Io, that's a shit.

I fuck how the whole moral conundrum that the whole plot is based around is rendered completely voi by the existence of an "canon" neutral ending where everything works out and everyone gets to live happily ever after.

To me, the true neutral ending is that one you get when you try to follow the 'best' ending but let someone die along the way and don't get the full cast, and what happens is that you end up killing polaris but time doesn't magically turns back, so humanity has to deal by itself with the whole destruction caused by the invasion. This is what a real neutral ending looks like. It needs to have a moral tension.

The Anguished One ending is ok too, since it's implied that the whole thing restared, so there's at least some ambiguity.

Fuck those faity-tale "hapily ever after" endings.

Yes. Please reread

>opinions are now bait
This is the state of Cred Forums in 2016. I guess I'll be more careful next time since I didn't realize the DeSu fanbase was so easily triggered

>Yes
Okay, good. Glad to see we can agree on 2 being better.

Except it's really not. Anime tropes alone make it one of the worst of the MT franchise

Can confirm,1 has better story and characters and 2 has better gameplay
I can't take seriously anyone that says 2 has better characters or story when every DeSu 2 character is a walking cliche and the story lacks tension
I don't hate it but DeSu 1 is better imo

We'll agree to disagree, because your opinion is worth disagreeing over.

You posted in a thread saying the game everyone was discussing is inferior to one that was also being calmly discussed as a side topic, instead of posting about the game you posted an opinion that was deliberately intended to provoke the others in the thread. That is the very definition of b8, regardless of how much you deny it. Any fanbase can take b8, it doesn't make them any different from others.

I was able to make it through three Septentriones with no deaths thanks to this guy.

DeSu1 had a shitload of walking cliches too
And there wasn't any tension at all
Both the DeSu games were fucking hot garbage in story, the only thing making them decent is the gameplay

>was so fucking gay for the MC that the universe actually thought he was a girl and recreated him as such

God speaking of, Io has such a good design compared to Isis

Not a bad deal, I'd say.

why is there a limbless torso attached the animal head

>those hips

DAMN!

DESU 3 WHEN

NEVER

Once kaneko returns from the flower fields. Aka NEVER

>I really didn't like how SMT portrayed ronaldo's "side"
It all makes sense once you realize that Yamato was the chaos hero and Ronaldo was the lawfag.

>The concept of fighting all the lights in the sky for all of eternity just because humanity refuses to abandon their home sounds amazing.
Is this TTGL

No this is Mazinger

I hope they announce something soon

now that #FE is out of the way, the director can go back to DeSu

It's dumber than you think when it's in the game.

Is the Triangulum plot even worth playing?

>find out he is supposed to be Caim

Except the 8th for both Naoya and Amane is pretty much just a continuation to what we got, doesn't change the continuity at all.
Like, in orignal DeSu it went like this
>Naoya: Abel becomes the king of bel and goes on to fight god
>Amane: Abel becomes the messiah and spreads peace and the message of god to the world
And in DeSuOC we get
>Naoya: Abel still goes on to fight god, except he's got to beat Metatron's ass first and Black frost becomes his right hand in command
>Amane: Abel still goes to spread peace and the message of god to the world, except he had to beat Okuninushi's ass first for japan dominance
The only one that did was Yuzu's 8th day, which instead of being ambiguous, it becomes an actual shot to fix shit or ruin it forever
On that note, I think Atsuro's ending deserved an 8th day of some sorts.
I mean, Japan suddenly gains unprecedented power that can heavily change the balance of the world and the other countries aren't all over that?
I mean, come on now.

yes it is

starts off pretty slow (you spend a lot of time just looking for all your friends and shit) but gets a lot better later on

>Atsuro's 8th Day has you fighting Americans in Demonicas
Fund it

Yamato wanted to fuck like bunnies with bunny so hard that reality itself thought he was a girl.

Yes. It offers a second story and is very fun. Way better than a lot of remakes do it, it's why record breaker is my favorite.
I wish Metatron wasn't such a pussy faggot daddy's boy and let you fight YHVH instead of him

THE DIVINE ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE ITSELF

Have you ever been so gay the universe itself thought you were a girl?

This is still my favorite thing about RB.

But I liked how God went "Dayum nigga, that was some prime-ass rectum ravaging you did on my messenger there, mad respect, now let's go fight for dominance in another realm"

>not AO becoming a rad surfer dude
Come on now

Unfortunately he didn't do so in game, which sucked.

That would make the geame clearly biased for Naoya's 8th day though.
Not that I mind, best end, Yuzu even stops being a shit, and Betatron gets slapped a total of 3 times in the same day
Also dat damage control

Honestly I didn't think much of the 8th days. Atsuro's was the best route.
What do you mean damage control?

>at climax of route population is getting mad desperate and are begging for Abel to relinquish his life to them so they don't face divine judgement
>Yuzu stops being a shitter and convinces people that Abel and his merry gang of edgy fellows + Atsuro are in fact fighting for the good of humanity
>people realize that following Abel is clearly the better option and they spread the word
>Metatron enters maximum damage control mode
>people tell him to fuck off
>he gets incredibly buttmad and goes down himself to settle this shit
My favorite ending

Would've been better if it was Yuzu getting her shit slapped and Metatron joined you

what about the food

Yamato is pretty cool guy. Without him(and AO who told him about the whole ordeal) humanity would have perished on first day. Looking back I should had select his route but I went for the everyone-live ending instead because I have already unlocked every member's final/near-final fate level sans Ronaldo and felt it would be a waste.
Also fuck Ronaldo for being ungrateful,entitled, woman-killing piece of shit.

I hated Ronaldo less because it was best girl he was killing and more because there was fuck all reason for him to kill her and she was defeated and on her knees.

Someone needs to grab a collection of these from Record Breaker.

It was even more funny if you just did his final fate scenario before that mission.

>I've realized my goals
>even though the JPs agents are my enemies, they're still people
>MUH JUSTICE
>proceeds to murder best girl and rip apart a bunch of JPs agents
Also even worse considering he supposedly empathized and tried to convince Makoto before and also knew her prior to the events of the story.
Also his VA is terrible

I actually love how they made a reference in DRRR.

Now that I think about it, was it an add for Izaya, Shizuo and Celty being in DeSu Record Breaker?

Yamato is great, he just needs some hugs, poor guy was pretty much brought up as a political tool and his childhood friend was an autistic gay alien.

I love bunny's dialogue. Gave him a lot more personality.
Japan only and for a very short distribution time.

>would you like to be first?

i love how SMT's dialogue is, instead of "good/bad/neutral" always "normal human/autistic dweeb/str8 trolling+clowning @ 1ce"

He's so shit they needed to genderswap him with a clone of a sister to get anything of value out of him.

I'd fucking rather side with Ronaldo.

>Operation Shrinky-Shrinky 2.0

I love how it always works too.

doesn't it actually work better? like there's fewer lines of actual drama after it and it Just Werks

>siding with the man who would eradicate free will in favor of equality and stagnation of society
shiggy
do you like miyako's tiddies though

No if I wanted to bother with any girl's boobs it's either Fumi or Io.

Would romance Makoto though and save her from becoming a Christmas Cake.

good taste in females user

>Makoto wants the bunny
>Can't give it to her

Always found it weird that Otome is the oldest of the trio, even though Makoto acts the most professional, but I guess working and training under a super secret government/military faction for most of your high school/young adult life will do that to you.
But yeah, Makoto is pretty cute.
Otome is best wingman.

>Flirts with you the whole game
>You can pull a fast one on her and actually fluster her in return
Cakes are pretty good.

What does Makoto's hand smell like?

Chlorine.

>fuck you ronaldo stop showing everyone my deviantart you peace of shit

Her love juices.

>single mother

>Adopted

How many dicks do you think Otome's taken?

How is your wife's son doing?

>complete faggots

Koharu is actually her niece whose parents (i.e. her sister and her husband) died. She just loves kids. Otome has no children spawned from her.

what is happening in this pic

Did this guy ever get a figure/statue? I know Fumi got one recently and bunny got a nendo

No, just the 3 girls and the nendo

No, but unless you want fight against fujos to get one I think that they aren't going make one.

And DeSu 2 anime was terrible, even nips didn't liked.

Aight.
Yes it was vile. I turned to 1 and 2's manga after and they were equally vomitous. I can't even remember why they were so shitty but I don't want to.

SMT x Drakengard when

I still don't understand why they decided adapt DeSu2 going full edge and not DeSu 1.

But well, it pretty much kills the chance of having anything other than persona adapted.

Damn shame.

Be glad they didn't, it would have been awful and it would've shit all over DeSu

Anime adaptation of games always are shit for some reason.

It's cool to see stuff animated but the fuckups don't worth. I really want a adaptation of some game but damn, It always feel like asking to monkey paw.

Kirby had an ok (not stellar) anime.
But yeah, it's generally like you said, a monkey's paw. Pretty to look at but the drawback is that it's steaming shit.

Kirby anime was pretty much made by Nintendo itself, they own the anime studio. Well as stuff related to it.

>The series was produced by Warpstar Inc., a company formed between a joint investment between Nintendo and HAL Laboratory, Inc.[1]

Now I want a FE anime, made by the same staff.

That would explain it, HAL generally is associated with good stuff.
FE anime would be nice depending on the game, the old FE anime was retarded.

The thing that killed me is fucking no one had good Vit except Ronaldo. Even with only 4 stats and a dozen characters they somehow didn't use lots of builds while many characters were identical to others but slightly worse.

Didn't hiroshima said that he want make more use of the IPs or something?

Ironically Ronaldo is considered to be a poor character since he has no agi.
He might've. Do you mean stuff like the theme parks thing?

He wants to show Polar and Anguished One that humanity don't need leaders to maintain a sense of order and that they can do it themselves free from the meddling of a single all powerful entity. Ronaldo doesn't assume the role of leadership like how Yamato did, he is just seen as the guy who was at the right place and right time to make a difference and even Anguished One was completely baffled by how Humanity is fine without the help of powerful minds. The opposite of what YVWH demands in his ideal vision of Law.

bump

He's a pretty man too
Would fug him if he was 18
fucking 17 yo leaders

SMT1 rapes me in every hole it can find. To the point I have to heavily grind and replay same shit a ton of times. Are other games in this series less obnoxious in terms of difficulty?

What differences are there between the DS and 3DS versions of devil survivor 2? I feel like replaying the original arc, will I be missing out on anything if I play the DS version?

Voice-acting and a new 30-hour campaign. Base game is almost identical aside from some very minor text changes.

Fuck this Fate System, why did they have to make it go the same way Persona did

I have to play with a guide open to make the correct choices to level up their "social links", makes it way worse than DeSu 1

I'd say SMT1 is just tedious, not hard.

As for Devil Survivor 1 and 2, the biggest flaw for both games is the lack of difficulty.
Speaking of which, what sort of self-imposed challenges do you guys do when you play these games? I'd like to make my next playthrough more interesting,

That's why the second story is so good, you can do whoever's fate you want and the only ones who need it are AO and Miyako. Not required for any of the main cast in the least.
I liked it since it developed the characters more than DeSu1, it made me feel more invested in them.

Why #FE could be just DeSu 3 console edition featuring Marth from the fire emblem series?

Why couldn't it be? Because we're not allowed to have nice things and the man in charge is an idolfag, that's why.

Too much flash

I liked this scene

Yes

>the point of SMT is always to highlight balance
SJ isn't all smt games, retard

I loved Yamato if a character even if he pissed me off because he seemed to jump on the anti-hero train way too quickly.

>Only we get food and resources, it's hard but it's a necessary evil
>I'm doing what's necessary for the good of humanity, even if it's not "good".

At least TRY to do right for everybody first, THEN jump on with everybody's approval. My dislike for him was a sign of him being written well though.

In both Chaos and Law 8th days, don't you kinda get to give the finger to god?
In Chaos it's because you turn humanity against him, by being a good person while he's trying to get you killed for being evil, and in Law he says "that person is beyond redemption, and should be killed" and then you redeem them.

Meaning well doesn't mean he was right, user. Yamato's ideology sounds appealing in the long run but it fails to take human nature into account. It only works in a world that doesn't need it in the first place.

Girl was a surprisingly huge bro, while Daichi just kept bitching and moaning after the truck incident, I still think it's bullsbit that he's faction leader, when she has the will between the two, and she does that bullshit whole party buff when you kick their asses with Al Psyduck

She has that issue of wanting to please everybody and not saying what she really thinks because she doesn't want to antagonize or offend anyone
Io would never be faction leader like that even if she is not a wet blanket like Daichi

>thread stayed up over night with decent discussion

Not all hope is lost for you Cred Forums