Looks stale

>We want to show the human, individual side of war
>only British and American campaigns
WOW DICE GOOD JOB REALLY MADE ME THINK

All those people just beating the shit out of each other looked pretty fun

>make cover using WE WUZ
>SP trailer highlight using Aryan character

Are we playing as Hitler?

Looked pretty fucking chaotic and bleak. Just gray everywhere.

do people honestly buy bf for single player?

serious question

If you missed it
youtube.com/watch?v=9LuptlmRH6k

No central powers campaign so no.

That intro was a good way to show of brutality of trench warfare, though I still want to see a campaign from the german side

"Muss das denn so lange dauern? Ich halt"s nicht aus. Stirb endlich!"

Not gonna happen. It would confuse American audiences about their loyalties in the story.

the trench wars were not exactly colorful and happy places to be, as the endless shelling and shooting caked everything with mud

Still they could've done it without that ugly gray filter

1. People buy game
2. Release trending game every week
3. ???????????????????????
4. Profit

What did he mean by this?

Holy shit, that was brutal.

I don't know if my PC can handle it thou.

Switching to a new character each time you die seems cool. Definitely helps hammer down just how bad the fighting was.

The bleaker and more depressing it is the better. People should come out of this game enjoying it but nonetheless realizing how fucking miserable the Great War was.

It looks fun for high game sesh

Otherwise it will get boring and stale pretty quick, I think

>No Central Powers campaign
BRAVO DICE
R
A
V
O

D
I
C
E

It's undermined by the fact that your character is a bullet sponge with regenerating health though.

no fucking shit. it's a ww1 shooter not a kirby game

They were just playing on the easiest mode for the demo. If they played on hard it would be different.

lemme know when it's up on youtube

Fuck you for being rude

Geez are you a nazi or something user? Why don't you just be a patriot and enjoy the two American campaigns?
Nevermind the irrelevancy of the US in the war, just go kick some butt

Will it used Denuvo?

I just want to play the SP.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LuptlmRH6k right here

Here you go my retarded friend

my bad :(

>nazi
>ww1
I wish I could hate a meme to death

Every EA game since FIFA 15 has had Denuvo so yes.

Should I have hammed it up even more? I was obviously being ironic.

>game flops
>dice or EA go bakrupt

will it happen? who would make a better battlefield?

Campaign looks better than any other BF campaign. Like that they used the BF2:MC soldier switching mechanic.

Doesn't mean it still isn't completely retarded putting black soldiers everywhere.

Also this. The fact that we can't even have a WW1 campaign from the "bad guys" perspective is fucking ridiculous.

Fuck this gay industry.

>THE FOLLOWING IS FRONT LINE COMBAT.
>YOU ARE NOT EXPECTED TO SURVIVE.
>game starts
>generic CoD shooting gallery with a machine gun behind cover
What did they mean by this?

Squad already plays more like Battlefield 2 than anything past 2142 ever did.

BLOODY SCREEN SO REAL

AYYOO DIZ BROTHA GONNA GET SOME WHITE POON

It looks fucking terrible.

And by the way I own BFBC 2 through to BF4.

The graphics look nice but holy shit that fucking terrible AI. Enemies literally just stand there doing nothing, even when the guy was shooting them they just stood there doing fuck all.

Godamn casual babbies have ruined FPS games, they all have to be easy with dumb AI now so babbies don't moan about games being to difficult.

They simulated shellshock you fucking retard

I do think get it, you don't play as certain characters in the campaign?

you know exactly that he didn't mean the few single soldiers with shellshock you shilling retard

>They simulated shellshock you fucking retard

Are you shellshocked? I am not talking about the shellshocked ones, go watch the trailer again and watch how dumb the AI is.

He was even standing point blank infront of attacking enemies who didn't even react to him.

There is one part where he shoots a guy with a flamethrower killing people once and he doesn't even react.

Sorry but it looks fucking terrible.

WE

haha I love memes too ;)

Do you not play as actual characters in campaign? What's with the cinematic then? Just random scenes between levels?

retard

the white nurse falling in love with the nigga

The random respawn mechanic is only present in the prologue

>oh no one single video game with a black main character

You sure have a LOT of time to waste thinking and complaining about things that don't matter. It's a video game, not a text book. It's a video game, not a teacher in a classroom revising history. It's a video game, not something you should take serious history lessons from. Can you tell me how a white British guy looks different from a white French guy from some other fucking white guy? So, we should just load up the cover with fucking white guys and not acknowledge that non-whites fought in the war? Not only did they fight, but it wasn't just as an anti-segregation thing. It wasn't to sell video games in the future. It was because they saw some BAD fucking shit happening in the world and wanted to make a difference. Fuck you for shitting on someone's contribution, no matter how small. Fuck you for being a hubristic, white dog turd. I'm white and you make me fucking sick with your moronic opinion.

TL;DR

Fuck you, you thoughtless white fuck

I hope not, this was better than loading the game again every time you died and it make the gameplay looks more chaotic.

>Dream a little dream of me

I was worried Bethesda was going to ruin this song with some shitty montage but EA beat them to it

god damn it

Some lunatics are not locked up, so yes.

Nice post faggot. You really got me

It was like 300000 nonwhites in a 60 million soldier war. Your kind really didn't matter. The black American units were pretty underperforming on top of that.

I can't help but respond, the baits too advanced

>Fuck you for shitting on someone's contribution, no matter how small.
>Except for the millions of white Europeans who gored each other day after day in a meatgrinder.
>Because niggers would get their feelings hurt that they weren't invited to play in that literal hell.

The developer explicitly stated it in the Twitch stream, sorry

Looks lie i'll be buying CoD this year. This game just isn't doing it for me. It looks like all looks and no substance.

That is not readily apparent in text, and Cred Forums is full of obtuse people and posts in equal measure, that interpreting something horrendously stupid as ironic might be a grave mistake.

Yeah if you want substance you naturally go for COD

>tfw you genuinely hate Americans

Where's my video game where I can BTFO arrogant American scum?

this looks so unappealing

Multiplayer

Do you honestly think Call of Duty will have any more substance than this

> It's a video game, not something you should take serious history lessons from
That is your gravest mistake.

WUZ

>WW1 game
>machine guns and automatic weaponry as far as the eye can see
bolt action? The fuck is that? Can you smoke it?

>Make a decent atmospheric WW1 campaign
>Decide to make the rest of it a generic shooter.

At time like this I wished the new CoD was a WW1 game.

Go hang yourself off a tree Google

>he hates America
bend over for Mohammed Swedecuck ;^)

Fuck it I'll bite.
>It's a video game, not something you should take serious history lessons from.
You're right but people are fucking retards so they will take what they see in the game as fact.
>Can you tell me how a white British guy looks different from a white French guy from some other fucking white guy?
I know this might be hard for a shitskin to realize but Europe is full of dozens of little ethnic groups that are all different from one another. For instance, you won't see someone like pic related in fucking Scotland or Poland.
>It was because they saw some BAD fucking shit happening in the world and wanted to make a difference.
No, they did it because shitskins couldn't rule themselves so whites had to so it. That also meant they got drug into our wars. If they had a choice they would have sat around in their shithole homelands while the war unfolded without them.

TL:DR

Neck yourself

CoD single player is always good with plenty of substance. Plus I like sci-fi and the next CoD is sci-fi.

Swedes love America, I'm actually Slav Master Race

The campaign will do so a thousandfold.
Not that buying cod would not be a mistake as well.

>tfw born in the greatest country the world has ever seen
>tfw people spend their entire lives salty at my existence and I couldn't even tell you what continent they live on.

Damn it feels good to be American.

Why does DICE continue to waste resources on a single player campaign?

Rising Storm

If you're not Russian and a slav you're an American vassal begging for the US to protect you from Russia

I think one of the things that bothers me most is that he doesn't actually look like the sort of African guy who would have been fighting. He looks like a fucking rapper.

Way too much automatic fire going on in this. Other than that looks ok

Some major points:

>Why are the Germans not in trenches when they are defending?
>Why are there so many flametroopers?
>Why are tanks gliding around like nothing
>The whole war is evil and pointless crap at the end.
>Zeppelins in an actual battle?
>Where is the artillery? Pretty much a staple of every battle.

I know DICE want a fast firing run and gun game but this just doesn't work for the First World War.

Because they want CoD "cinematic experience" audience.

>Tank Crashes through the wall
>Wall just dissappears

they have been working with this technology for years and they still cannot properly do crumble animations even when its scripted, also jesus christ the AI is Bethesda game retarded

He's an African American, so like all of them he's mixed

that is some hot steaming garbage AI

Don't try to explain it to them. Euros have a permanent brain deficiency.

S H E L L
H
O
C
K

No need for them to be salty about us, given half of our country is doing it for them.

See you in 2017 and make sure your Clinton Foundation brand Woman Card is in order or be sued for sexism.

WARNING TO THE NSA/FBI
WARNING TO THE NSA/FBI
WARNING TO THE NSA/FBI

THE WORD "GOOGLE" IS NOW BEING USED IN PLACE OF "NI**ER" TO BYPASS FILTERS. WATCH OUT FOR THE TERM "GOOGLE".

Not at that point.

That's not even getting into the dumb as fuck beard thing he has. People were clean shaven then, at most they might have a moustache.

Fuck off shill

Landslide.

>shell shock becomes a feature in every game

He's a fucking Clinton plant retard. It's painfully obvious too.

seriously what's stopping a sniper from just shooting the air balloon of a zeppelin a few dozen times and watching it slowly descend into a crash?

thanks based retardbro

The same thing that's stopping a gorillion artillery shells fucking up the landscape.

That is to say Dice's complete disregard for history

>doesn't know how blimps worked

yeah, waste the bullets that your life depends on on some useless fucking balloon

you wouldn't last an hour on the battlefield

They never flew low like in the game. They also have solid hulls, they can take a few shots.

A Zeppelin isn't a blimp. A blimp is just an elongated ballon while a Zeppelin has a skelleton with a hull.

>doesn't know how zeppelins work

>sees obvious bait
>thinks it's legitimate shilling

Must be that Americuck education at work. Now run along Tyrone, don't you have another riot to start?

I just described one, feel free to point out any mistakes that I may have made.

I've heard it's like Call of Duty (the first one's) omaha beach scene, with switching between cannon-fodder infantry

>minimum requirement
>Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K

No, but Hardline had a surprisingly competent campaign. It's a shame it got so unloved.

my CPU is much worse and it ran surprisingly well, so unless theyve changed it youll be fine

>falling for this meme

>8:47
Guy, is just there dazed and confused.

still doesn't make up for bad multiplayer...

>dice spent resources trying to polish a turd (they've always sucked at singleplayer).

>meanwhile they're going to monopolize rented servers..

>they'll still give bullshit lines about "how they would like to have mod tools and dedicated servers, guy's really."

No, fuck you for being rude.

>Can you tell me how a white British guy looks different from a white French guy from some other fucking white guy?
Yes I can. What, can you not? Fuck off with this SJW bait.

Why would any person with a functioning brain be excited?

DLC is already announced.
French are missing.
Plays like every other Battlefield.

It's just going to get the Star Wars Battlefront treatment.

I'm asking you guys to ignore this piece of shit until EA stops fucking with customers

>Why would any person with a functioning brain be excited?

no one is excited. even twitch chat was disappointed.

looking at the reddit and BF1 forum there's some dicefags that are excited...

>All those comments circle jerking about the horrors of war because npcs were shell shocked
This is like the deviant art user that only found death camps scary when ponies got thrown in the mix

Just don't play the the mp, the sp looks really great.

It's grimy as fuck, i also really appreciate how you can die