ITT: Your favorite Freeman's Mind quote

ITT: Your favorite Freeman's Mind quote
>LAZER! DANGER!

That's not it, it's
>LAZERRRRRRRR! Caution. LAZERRRRRRRR! Caution. LAZERRRRRRRR! Caution.

Oh yeah
>SUCKER!!!!!

>IS THIS A GOD? AM I FIGHTING GOD?

I never thought Freeman's Mind was funny.

I hate his stupid fucking lisp and the way he delivers lines. There's no fucking variation and he always says words with the exact same pacing. The worst part is that the script is totally fine. It's just the delivery.

REEEEEEE POST BETTER QUALITY PICTURE

>WHY DO YOU HAVE A LADDER IN AN ELEVATOR SHAFT?
>TO FIX THE ELEVATOR
>HOW DO YOU GET TO THE LADDER?
>YOU TAKE THE ELEVATOR THAT'S ALREADY BROKE
>WHO THOUGHT THIS ONE UP?
>JESUS
>CHRIST

>Say hello to yog'sothoth and the other elder gods for me
>MONKEY ON A STICK! WE'RE BEING FINGERFUCKED BY GODZILLA

I just liked the whole pirate episode.

>tfw Ross confirmed that Freeman's Mind 2 is actually going to happen, potentially within the next year or so

He's gotta finish THE MOVIE though.

Hey guys, OP here
Anything else that is similar to freeman's mind? Movie, TV, machinima?

what movie+

That's just his normal speaking voice.

All I can really recommend is OG Red vs Blue in terms of machinima.

not user but hes making a giant ass movie thats taking up all of his time right now from what ross said.

looking at the stuff he already made this is going to be great.

look up "if the emperor had a text to speech device" its pretty good.

>Go right on through, sir. Looks like you're in the barrel today.

I am fucking amazed this series was completed before Ep3 was released. Or completed at all.
There are kids on Cred Forums who were literally raised on this shit.

This, it's fucking great, even for those who don't know much about 40k

This
>Only the lucky ones die, and there be plenty of luck going around today!

Arby n the Chief was another machinima I really liked around the same time as Freeman's Mind. I haven't watched either of them in years though so I'm not sure if it holds up.

They're just running around shooting each other down there, better just lay the Exterminatus upon these heretics...

ALRIGHT FIRE

>Freeman's Mind 2 will happen before Half Life 3 is out

Too many good ones to coose from.

>IT'S THE GHOSTS OF THOSE TWO DEAD GUYS COME BACK TO HAUNT ME
>Nevermind, it's just the monsters.

>No shit skippy, I've got more blood on me than an axe murderer. I'd be ARRESTED if I were to approach a child looking like this.

>I'm pretty sure this is unconstitutional, even cops aren't allowed to mortar people. I mean what, was there an emergency session of congress to vote on bombing me?

The Modern Major General recitement.

Also,

>It's just a big button! *BOOM*

HE HAS. TO MAKE. THE MOVIE

Why just the first five? Nothing particularly unwatchable with the later seasons.

Thanks!

Honestly, Shepards Mind is pretty good. The other Mind series ranged in quality, but that one was actually good.

>NINJAS! Of course, that's like rule number one!
>It's Occam's Shuriken! "When the answer is elusive, never rule out ninjas"!
>Ninjas understand quantum mechanics better than people realize. That was a controversial part of my dissertation.
>Science is no help here. You can't prove the ABSENCE of ninjas, only their direct presence.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!

AN EXIT SIGN....

IT'S A BOUT BLOODY TIME!!

Best Game dungeon episode?
I really liked the carnevil one.

>Well, this settles it. Black Mesa is a James Bond villain company. We have missiles, robots, lasers, sharks, and ninjas.
How is his movie coming along? Has he shown anything yet?
Also his Doom's Mind episode is funny. Doubt it could work as an entire series but for one video it worked quite nicely.

I like the re:trilogy, so up to season eight including miniseries, but I find that the series loses a little of the charm it used to have in the earlier seasons over time.

>AAAAAAAAHHHHH! [the platform collapses under Freeman who looks back up at the Nihilanth] Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Lovecraft was right about everything! How did he know?! Huh. It's not attacking. [the Nihilanth beings to attack] Fuck! [jumps out of the way] All right! Let history know that you started it! [begins to shoot explosive rounds at the Nihilanth]

Naw, he still getting the script and technical details (choosing and understanding the engine) ready. Still no real progress.

Shit wont be released before 2020. Remember that FM took 7 fucking years.

Kn the other side, his game dungeon in pretty cool.

>I HAVE TO BLOW EVERYTHING UP! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE I'M NOT CRAZY!

The coment about a rambo clause and how many kills someone can make while claiming self defence.

>Man, if I get indicted once I leave here, this is getting harder and harder to explain. I don't think anyone's gonna buy a few dozen counts of self-defense with a submachine gun. I think there's kind of an unspoken rule in our society that if this many people are trying to kill you, you're supposed to be dead. I need to talk to an attorney. Maybe there's some sort of Rambo clause. But wait, Rambo goes to prison after the first movie. Fuck!

The best part about that train of thought is the followup a few episodes later where he decides the only way out of it is to kill so many people that nobody would ever believe that one person could have such a huge bodycount.

>Also his Doom's Mind episode is funny. Doubt it could work as an entire series but for one video it worked quite nicely.
Agreed entirely.

>WHAT'S WRONG WITH EVERYBODY, I GIVE YOU ALL A LITTLE LOVE TAP AND YOU START FREAKING OUT
>HAVEN'T YOU PLAYED FOOTBALL

Yeah, Seasons 9 and 10 are pretty much a total wash.

Still, Seasons 11 to 13 are stuff that I tend to revisit from time to time. I'd recommend you try watching at least Season 11, see if that hooks you back it.

His magnum opus

OH HO HO!

I like Ross's Game Dungeon more than Freeman's Mind. Both are great though.

I disagree, but Game Dungeon is awesome.

>you don't like wallace and gromit?

Welcome to...
CARNEVIL

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA

oxycodoooooooone

I HAVE
TO MAKE
THE
MOVIE

>E-celebs
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY Cred Forums?

Ross isn't much of an e-celeb really. All he really does is make content for fun. He doesn't go to cons, or do clickbait titled LPs, or any of that shit.

>NO COMMENT! NO COMMENT!

FM taking so long wasn't really his fault though. Mostly Machinama not publishing his videos and sound editors up and leaving. Also he moved probably 4 times during those 7 years.