When will you be happy?

When will you be happy?

Reading through Cred Forums fucking hurts my soul, to be honest familia

when sonic wraps his bare, sweaty feet around my face and commands me to sniff

I am though.

I'm quite pleased with what I've seen with Sonic Mania so far.

>mfw responsibilities
All I'm doing is listening to full albums and alternating between siting at my desk and laying on my bed.

No one here means the harsh things they say. In public they are probably well adjusted people who dont just call everything shit left and right, they wait until they get somewhere anonymous where they have a culture to fit into to do it. You would think reading through Cred Forums the only games people play are old PC classics but despite Cred Forums's le jaded cynical gamer tough guy front, they play all the latest releases and most popular multiplayer shooters and they know it.

Why do you think everyone will call tf2 shit but when they post hours they all have it as their most played?

When I find something that fills this void in me.
Never

Oh, probably when I'm dead.

I don't know what makes me happy.

Sonic Mania's existences makes me incredibly happy, also:

THREADLY REMINDER:

Can you retards not imediatly jump to conclusions for once? First of all we still don't know what the ratio of old and new is going to be, since for all we know it could be 8 old levels and 7 new ones. Plus we don't know what more old levels impiles exactly, because if you recall, Taxman and Stealth wanted to include the Sonic 3 multiplayer levels as full 2 act stages for their proposed Sonic 3 Remaster, so they might be doing that for Mania.

And that's not even mentioning the fact that we don't know just how drastic the other classic levels will be remixed, since Green Hill's the most tame in the game. And I'm sure that the other ones are going to be quite different since Taxman said in an interview that there's a story reason why Sonic's going back to these old stages, and that they're being treated as real places that changed a lot over the year.

tl;dr stop going full retard before we get to see more than one act of two zones

>inb4 muh damage control muh shilling

>Cred Forums is one person
Actually get a flesh eating bacteria

When sonic adventure 3,4,5, and 6 come out for dreamcast 2 and 3.
never

Pitiable.

>Reading through Cred Forums fucking hurts my soul, to be honest familia
When will you stop typing like an ape
Reading you nigger speak hurts my eyes

TRIGGERED

I'm working on a sonic like runner. Can I get some Cred Forums people to do some vocaroo voices? Say like generic things like sonic would say except substitute "Kyle" for sonic. so say things like "Kyle's the name and going fast is my plan"
and "Why should I have a rainy day fund, it's always raining."

what are some games that can help me when I just can't anymore?

Depression Quest

This. It hurts.

My favorite educational game form childhood was Gizmos and Gadgets and I give it a spin every here and again. RACE WAR NOW

If you can't can't, why don't you can can?

I was happy when I saw we were going to get a true Sonic 4 in Sonic Mania.
Then that joy was taken away from me when it was revealed that it was going to have more classic zones than new zones

See: