Why aren't you emulating a 3DS yet? Citra is finally up and running as of september...

Why aren't you emulating a 3DS yet? Citra is finally up and running as of september. No need to even hack the 3DS anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aj25_pzH-54
youtu.be/KS7Fl30JZcA
youtube.com/watch?v=iDnXkXqJq1g
youtube.com/watch?v=N0oK8AEUckA
3dsiso.com/nintendo-3ds-roms-downloads/275949-mega-shared-folder-decrypted-3ds-roms-citra-26-9-2016-a.html
store.steampowered.com/app/408640
pan.baidu.com/s/1dE4M0MH
notebookcheck.net/AMD-Athlon-II-Neo-K125-Notebook-Processor.33851.0.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_console_emulator
a.pomf.cat/lbksbc.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do I need a super computer

I have a prebuilt HP computer from 2009 with a 20 dollar graphics card and it runs fine on it.

How's the framerate and audio? Choppy or stable enough?

And yet the website homepage says nothing about a stable build, only in development builds.

Cant go a day without talking about Nintendo, OP?

That looks like shit...

Too bad it looks shitty and choppy as fuck.

Unofficial build.
Don't worry I'll spoonfeed you faggot :^)
youtu.be/Aj25_pzH-54

Not even DS emulation is good enough

>I played ds emulation once 7 years ago and don't keep up to date but let me tell you how that its shit
You're a moron and a faggot.

Its pretty shit yeah

>Full speed (60fps)
>you can clearly see framedrops in the gameplay
>even if there weren't framedrops you wouldn't be able to tell if it was running at 60fps or not because the video wasn't uploaded at 60fps

Shitty specs and stuck in relative poverty.

>i will literally play an emulated game just fine with half the graphics displaying incorrectly and show off screenshots of my stretched aspect ratio without having a clue on how games are supposed to be played

Because I have a n3DS with A9LH running games at full speed in stereoscopic 3D.

HELLO 2009. WE ARE FROM THE YEAR OF 2016. THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE THEN

I will do just that if it means I play a game for free.

So fuck you fagget. Pirating this meme console.

Don't know what to play on it though.

Because I'd rather play on a handheld and there's no games to play in the first place

SeeIt doesn't require great hardware.

so like everything on 3DS then.

You know, dogshit off the sidewalk is free too.

Sorry bruh, sounds too good to be true. Mayb in a couple years I'll be able to play VLR and Monster Hunter at acceptable framerates, but I'll pass for now.

Why are Nintendicksuckers always so butthurt when it comes to emulation and piracy of MUH NINTENDO?

It looks quite shitty if that pic. is anything to go by might wait a couple more months before using it.

>unofficial build
>blast of the past directional video
>clearly unstable and choppy gameplay

Sorry, shove that spoon of shit into your own mouth.

They aren't. See

Why the fuck would I want to emulate when I have a hacked 3ds?

Fucking PCplebs.

Why are you linking me to a board that isn't run by Nintendo and Microshills?

I tried a DS emulator or two years ago and it played like shit. Although I don't have a controller, what are the minimum requirements for playing getting it to play decently?

yep. pretty much.

Look, one to two years from now 3DS emulation will be complete and great and all that good stuff. For now though, it's garbage, and not worth the time and effort.

I never really understood why mustards get so much hate on this board until this thread. This shit is really pathetic, it doesn't even run half decently and some idiot still thought it was worth celebrating
Then when nobody took the bait he just went full retard. Stay cucked my friend

My laptop has an i7-3610qm and can run DS games at full speed. Don't know about 3DS since I have an actual console to play on.

Can I transfer hacked Pokemon from it?

because i already have a hacked 3ds

holy fuck how poor do you have to be to not own a 3DS yet, a used 2DS is like the same price as a fisher price toy.

I already have a JP 3DS and buy the 1-2 games a year I need because I want to support the devs

They want to feel like they have the best of everything, even when they very clearly don't.

Why in the fuck would you own a 3DS?

Go ahead, I will wait for those hot opinions that convince me to own a no games device.

I'll be getting a new laptop from my dad but we both don't know shit about what's good tech or bad tech. Especially when it comes to gaming. Well from the best of my knowledge he hasn't ever expressed any expertise in gaming laptops. I just hope I end up with something decent/good.

because I don't like giving Japanese EA money for a piece of garbage that has a 240p display in 2016

all the good 3DS games are still $39.99, $40 x 10 for each good game on the console. imagine how much you'd save.

> no games

I see you have a HOTT opinion urself!

>3ds has no games but i want to emulate it

It it's a i5 or i7 it should be enough for DS emulation.

>buying a 240p device on 2016
Are you retarded? My phone is 720p come on son.

I'm not poor, I just want an all-in-one machine. Why own all kind of stupid plastic clutter when I can play all the games on pc?

You don't like video games anyway. Nobody cares if you don't own a 3DS.

Will sun and moon run at 60fps at 1080p?

So hack it you computer whiz-kid :^)

How else would I know if it has games or not? Go ahead Nep Nep, I will wait.

Thanks m8 ;^)

> no online

kek

The 3DS will be assimilated into the cuckmachine like every other console. You simply can't stop it. We win.

Because handhelds are maximum comfy

How does New Leaf and Link Between Worlds run on it?

You win the poorman's experiance.

Playing handheld games on a gayman machine is absolutely uncomfy.

Can I play any GBA game on my PC? Sure. Will I? Fuck no.

Yeah, so comfy to watch the battery dry out.

I'm sweating everytime I play on a handheld.

>still no games posted, not even one(1)
Case closed, nintenlosers.

>emulating NDS and 3DS games

Enjoy your shitty touchscreen

>not getting a power bank and usb-to-3ds cable

Cool shit, then I remember that the game selection is kinda shit. Maybe Etrian Odyssey 4? But I might as well just play the other ones on DS.

3DS emulation is garbage and wont get better anytime soon. It took 10 years before Dolphin became good.

>in order to have fun you need to buy the equivalent of handheld DLC
Fuck

> sitting in a faggy gayming chair to play comfy handheld games

> not lying on your bed or sitting on the shitter

What absolute cancer

I tried it... 3670k 4.2ghz silky smooth 1fps on OOT 3DS with the latest version. My old 3ds is still usefull.

no games worth buying

yeah i tried DS emulation a couple years back and it was garbage. it's much better now though. i can play SM64DS with a bunch of upscaling fine, though i have a medium-range rig.

There is this thing called laptops, son. They are future of gaming.

With... reviews. Are you retarded?

You can also use it with your phone, tablet, and any other USB-charged devices. I didn't go out and buy a power bank just for my 3DS. GameStop bundled the cable with my console.

>buying 3DS games

Are you confusing modern handhelds with the sega gamegear? You have more than 5 hours with a charged 3ds.

good, Pokémon online is garbage.

>Why aren't you emulating a 3DS yet?
I am though. But only some games are playable right now.

how easy is it to install just a title key for a game instead of getting the cia like normal

airy is the killer

what is it called

> emufags trying to act like hotshit when piracy is a thing

Lol, pcucks

Is it time for Style Savvy Trendsetters?

download the titlekey db, it lets you download any game straight from nintendo's servers for free.

Fucking answer me niggers

I understand a bit where you are coming from.
But I'll still be in my room playing these games so what's the point?

Pretty much this. There's literally no excuse to not buy a cheap 2DS and hack it.

Doing something seriously wrong then. I get >100 VPS on OOT3D.

Download it and find out.
Link to the roms and the build are hereDownload the decrypted versions.

can I play monster hunter 4 ultimate in 1080p yet?

thought so faggot.

Thank you, you have made me a HAPPY NIGGA

New Leaf has some serious issues (buildings just disappear). ALBW is more or less playable though IIRC.

You've never touched a 3DS have you?

>1080p
>3DS
Lol.

If anything, piracy is the meme.

Faggot.

but HD.

shitty experience.

I tried several emulator and fuck I cant even stand even proper snes/gba emulator. After trying them for like 20mins I was so triggered that I actually bought the real hardware + flashcard.
I dont get me started on shit like n64/gamecube/ps1/ps2/dc/whatever emulators, they still just have way to many bugs.

Sure you can use them but fuck thats such a shitty experience, why would you torture yourself with that crap.

tl;dr get a job so you can afford real hardware.

>I haven't tried emulation this decade
None of that is true. Literally none of it.

Not like your daddy touches you at night.

I'll emulate a home console any day but handheld consoles are better when you have the hardware since it's meant to be portable.

>playing 3ds games on the computer instead of in bed, on the toilet or on the bus
what?

What the fuck are you on about

The only emulators i've had problems with are N64 emulators and that's because i'm picky as fuck
all the other emulators have met my high standards without issue, especially the gamecube/wii perfection that is Dolphin

what the fuck are you trying to emulate on, a nokia flip phone?

Because DS games felt shitty to emulate, why would 3DS feel any better?

With shit like SNES, Genesis all that you can hook up a controller and to some extent get the same experience but that touch screen for these emulators is always annoying to use.

I'd rather just play games on my 3DS.

Because I don't want jrpgs

is there a 2ds emulator?

SMTIV emulates like shit, so call me in a few years once it all gets sorted.

This is a western device, go to the Shita thread if you want to mock sonyfags.

>60FPS
>Video is recorded in 30FPS
>Emulator keeps stuttering way below 30

>being a phys fag

That emulator is no PPSSPP, or Dolphin 5 that's for sure,.

its 60fps, you don't realize because the human eye can't see beyond 15FPS

>He doesn't know you can render games inside emulators at higher resolutions

m8 I've been playing PS1/2, N64/Gamecube games @ 1440p for years.

I have a hacked 3DS. I don't need it.

Just downloaded this piece of shit, plus OoT 3DS and Link between Worlds just to find out I have to decrypt the fucking .3ds files?
Nah, fuck that shit and fuck you faggot for making me fall for your bait thread.
Maybe 10 years ago I would have had the patience to fiddle around and read 10 threads on some faggy emu site like gbatemp like an autistic retard, only to find out I have to download some shitass decryptor somewhere and then spend another 4+ hours getting to run it and configuring that faggotry because the lazy shitdicksucker who wrote it couldn't be arsed to make a decent and simply to use tool out of it.
I have become too old and impatient for that kind of shit.

who the fuck is dolphin 5?

> caring about this shit

I'd rather play what I want where I want.

Dolphin 5.0

this, only interested on Atlus games and they currently run like shit on Citra

>Just downloaded this piece of shit, plus OoT 3DS and Link between Worlds just to find out I have to decrypt the fucking .3ds files?
OP here. Laughing my dick off.

I baited you all.

> Being a fatass in a DX RACER

Framerate is unstable but everything works. Color me impressed. Now if only there were games I wanted to play...

What is it and what makes it different to regular Dolphin?

The video tells you to download the decrypted files specifically. You chose not to pay attention user.

Wow m8 how amazing do those games look at resolutions they were never meant to be displayed at?

Is lit like bringing old games into the NEXT GEN experience?

Can I play Ace Attorney 5? Or Bravely Default? Or the SMT games (Soul Hackers, IV)?

If not, I pass.

It keeps saying I'm missing dll files and my pc won't install visual studio 2015 for some reason so Citra just won't work

I'm uncomfortable with the aspect ratio of the DS/3DS, the fact that this shit is 2 screens.

It's better

Version 5 is the latest big release of Dolphin. It fixed ton of shit.
youtu.be/KS7Fl30JZcA

>mfw just bought a firmware 7.1 3ds xl and 64gb micro sd + sd adapter

this is going to be a good week family. assuming I don't get scammed by an ebay random seller

>Or the SMT games (Soul Hackers, IV)?
Don't know about the others, but IV and Soul Hackers run like ass. Don't bother right now.

Better than 240p, if you can imagine.

Most games hold up pretty well.

Not him, but it looks great for a lot of games.

You can run DS games on a fucking smartphone no problem

Where do I get 3ds Roms I want to play new leaf

Wow, so totally worth throwing away the comfyness, 3D and portability factors?

But did you try them out on this unofficial build? 'cause I've seen old videos on youtube, and yes, they ran like shit, but know we need an updated compatibility list.

> playing MK on a PC

cancer

What unofficial build? I tried IV a week ago on what was then the latest build, ran like shit.

Cool portable game, this relates to my interest.

>Thinking reviewers aren't paid for their opinions

No really, who the fuck wants to play Mario Kart alone and hunched over a desk?

Oh dam can't argue with these epic faces

Did you even read OP?

is there anything worth emulating on 3DS?

Everything runs like shit m8
My PC isn't even weak.

I got everything hacked for free games already, why would I want a shitty stutter emulator?

>tries to claim that games will look like shit when ran higher than their original resolution
>moves the goalposts after being BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=iDnXkXqJq1g

Nope, go play another open-world survival sim or MOBA.

I take it you are referring to the JIT build. I will give IV another shot, don't have the Soul Hackers .iso right now.

Why are you being like this?

>You can only play PC alone hunched over a desk

>can't argue

Yeah because "cancer" is a solid argument backed up with logic, reason and documented sources.

>that audio compression
Is that the PSP fault, or the emulator?

Could be anything from his emulator settings not being correct, the screen capture software compressing things, Youtube compressing the compressed footage down further, or a combination of all 3.

Im so sure you're inviting friends over to play mario kart on an emulator. Sure its possible but no one has ever done it or is ever going to

because exchanging comfyness for more resolution on a larger screen is a shit trade.

is it wrong if im somewhat annoyed they decided to do ocarina of time, and majoras mask remasters on the 3ds instead of the Wii u for better visuals?
I have a 3ds but no wii u

Nice. Downloading.

Not him, but I've invited friends over to play Mario Kart, CTR and fighting games many MANY times. This shit is common as fuck, I don't know what world you live in...

>he's never invited his friends around to play older multiplayer games so he projects his own loneliness onto others

This. Question of the fucking year.

No, don't meme me with SMT IV, I ain't paying for a handheld flagship title. SMT IV should have been on a fucking console. Like the PS3.

Once 3DS emulation isn't shit you can upscale the game to any size you want. Dolphin very nearly made HD remakes redundant for that reason

>Sure its possible but no one has ever done it or is ever going to

Drink bleach.

Lo and behold, it STILL runs like shit.
Sound is out of whack, sped up at one time and slowed done at another, cutscenes run at 2 FPS and in-game it a stutterfest.

Are you 12?

You know you can use L and R to Brave and Default, right?
Saves some time. Also Left Dpad can be used as continue/yes most of the time.

Drink semen.

maybe your emulation settings are just shit pal

it works on my machine(tm)

I like memes as much as the next guy, but there are no emulation settings other than upscaling and shader JIT or whatever.

Not a new XL?

idk

i used to love using emu back in the mid/late 90s but now that i have money for working i don't mind buying the few games i was already going to buy for the 3DS.

that too and i don't like that while it is two screens it just feels weird after playing the DS since 2004 and trying to use my mouse to do bottom screen shit.

I was really just memeing you brah. I don't even have a PC. I'm phoneposting.

Moron, go look up vids of Mario Galaxy at 1080p and tell me it doesn't make a difference.

I'm a buyfag consolecuck and even I know that emulation has some pretty nice benefits to it, I always said that if I ever fell for the meme and got a really good PC the first thing I'd probably do is emulate Mario Galaxy at 1080.

That's alright pal, I understand.
Anyways, just tried Soul Hackers after digging up the .iso, same crap as IV. 3DS emulation has ways to go before it's usable.

Money has nothing to do with it. I own a n3ds and I recently bought a gtx 1080. I'd much rather play games at higher resolution since Nintendo loves putting out shit devices with dated hardware.

So in mustard speak that means it runs like shit

Soul Hackers runs okay, except for cutscenes

there's like 2 pokemon games on 3DS to put 100 hours into each as you prepare for sun and moon

also SMT and bravely default, and SSB4

>there's like 2 pokemon games on 3DS to put 100 hours into each
As far as Cred Forums and /vp/ say. Those are the shittiest pokemon games released in the entire franchise.

>Citra is finally up and running
Heh, yea right

Will it run FE?

how much higher res can you get out of this emu?
like the DS one where is made a MASSIVE difference or nothing right now since it just got stable?

Enjoy the games, PCfags. I hope compatibility picks up, else you'll be stuck with 2D games for a bit (like the early days of DS emulation.)
I'd post the 3DS recommendation chart, but I can't find it.

I only have a toaster that cant run OpenGl 3.3

h-hold me Cred Forums

As high as your monitor resolution. 4x top screen and 1x bottom screen looks nice for most games.

Damnit, I can't find a good rom for Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer, they are all in .cia format which citra doesn't support...

Desmume.
Its not great.

Its sorta fun its developed by somebody who didn't care for Pokemon, so that only works by proxy of accuracy. Or submitted patches.

>Why aren't you emulating a 3DS yet?

because I own a 3ds

youtube.com/watch?v=N0oK8AEUckA

This and 2 are the only things I really want to play that I can't, and it seems like they chug on a way better computer than mine. Hoping that will improve though.

What games does the 3DS even have that would make it worth emulating.

Monster Hunter
Taiko Densetsu
Ace Attorney

This. Can we make a list already?

3DS doesn't seem to have any games to me. Send Help.

does any of the 3ds Monster Hunter emulate well?

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is pretty great. Pushmo is a pretty fun and unique puzzle game. Aught' to be something just about anyone would like in it's library somewhere.

3DS FAGS BTFO

So post those awesome western 3ds games.
Or even awesome japanese games lol.

bump

It says that my computer is missing SDL2.dll. The fuck is that

just download it, who cares what it is

Ouch

Code of Princess.
Any of the 3D Nintendo games.

it should come in the zip you downloaded with citra, try downloading the x64 version and moving it if you can't find it

>this is the average windows user on Cred Forums

>No need to even hack the 3DS anymore.
lmao every time

Pokemon is choppy on the 3DS too, it emulates perfectly besides minor bugs now.

Anyone tried Devil Survivor games? Because I literally just started the first one today on DS, but now maybe I can play the 3DS remake instead of the original.

CAN I PLAY PXZ?
FUUUUCK

True comfy is playing low poly games at high resolution.

Emulation is really only useful if you haven't hacked it. A hacked 3DS by nature, will always run better than Citra simply because you don't have to apply fixes or deal with choppiness or potential crashes. The games are running on the hardware they are intended to run on, so it's really just plug and play.

Emulation's great and all but it's something you should really only do if you don't have the hacked hardware on hand.

Or unless it's the PSP and you're jonesing for the PSP MonHun.

because I can't emulate the 3D, which is the best part

lmao

Thanks for that user, made me smile

>because I can't emulate the 3D,
Yeah you can.

Where do you even find the ROMs at?

3dsiso.com/nintendo-3ds-roms-downloads/275949-mega-shared-folder-decrypted-3ds-roms-citra-26-9-2016-a.html

Rip your own :^)

>it doesn't recognise my xbox pad inputs

into the trash it goes.

>Code of Princess.
store.steampowered.com/app/408640

Use the chinese builds.

→

I don't speak ching chong

But muh Sprite 3D Depth

They're english, just compiled by a chinamen.

>tfw every game runs at 1 fps

Link to the Chinaman build?

Google Citra Chinese builds.
Put some effort in.

This is the latest:
pan.baidu.com/s/1dE4M0MH

whenever I try to run a .3ds file I downloaded I get this

any suggestions?

I already have a 3ds why emulate?

that video is using an older build without the JIT (the code that allows the speed boost)

I like playing on the handheld thank you very much.

Hyrule Warriors
Yes or no?

I'm pretty sure it's not.

This is what I have.

notebookcheck.net/AMD-Athlon-II-Neo-K125-Notebook-Processor.33851.0.html

Is there still no audio? If not, what's the point?

There's audio

>i already have a 3ds and i can get all the games i want on it for free
>and you don't even have to put the games on a flash drive like how you did with the wii, just download and you're done

Have fun playing Zelda in 5 fps with glitched textures on your computer.

Oh nice. Now I'll actually download it.

still slow and buggy

have fun at trying to be better than people on the internet and having crippling loneliness

We all try to be better than people on the internet and we all have crippling loneliness, though.

What about Pokemon and Harvest Moon?

true

But Zelda games are the few that run perfectly.

I haven't had an offline friend in almost 3 years. I don't care about all that stuff I just want money.

this only works on ps2 games.

Nice emulator but it's still slow and unplayable for certain sections of games.

I have a 3DS so I dont really have a use for a emulator UNLESS it can make the games looks better than in the handheld.
Can you increase the resolution and use filters like the PSP emulator?

I'll give it a few years until it's actually stable

Cred Forums Pass user since November 2015.

wtf kys

Which consoles did you hack? n3ds, wii, psp and android phone here

Let me know when we can play past original resolution with good framerate

So, I followed the guide, and I'm trying to download Pokemon Omega Ruby, but when I select "Decrypted" I just get a blank page. No download or anything. What do I do?

wat

>Cred Forums Pass user

The fuck?

Yeah dudes, been a thing for months.

I love me 3DS for camping. After getting my fire all set up and my tent. Just sit back and play by firelight. Shits comfy as fuck

Eww

This is the best post on Cred Forums right now.

That isn't 1080. Doesn't meet that it's trash

Can somebody gift me gold too?

i really wish people wouldn't make cringey shit like this
implying the emulayor didn't take years to be able to emulate ffx from start to finish and also implying it works like that for every game perfectly without fucking performance (it doesnnt) and also implying that works for any other fucking game

the fuck is this

delete this

FUCKING HIROSHIMOOT

>Cred Forums pass user

Cred Forums Pass user since November 2015.

There's 2 screens. 1600x900 is as high as you can go on a 1080p monitor, unless you remove the other screen, or overlap.

Sorry but that just makes everything look like shit.

>Cred Forums Pass user since November 2015.
Kill yourself

>being poor

>Cred Forums's meme prophecy has come true
>you WILL have to have a Cred Forums Gold account to view this image
feels bad man

How exactly is it possible to rebuild a console, that takes years and millions of dollars to develop, on a computer?

Have fun with performance that's below Nesticle tier while I have my own hacked 3DS that runs everything I throw at it.

Post majoras mask screen shots. want to see how the 3ds looks emulated compared to the original

for anyone who doesn't know

>being a passfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_console_emulator

Testing this out.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2015.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

The (You)s were worth the $15 I spent on the pass

Only good games on 3DS are JRPGs, frame rate doesn't mean much in them

Does this mean I can hex edit out the unnecessary grinding in RPGs?

Don't need to touch it to see pixelated shit

>Using a pass for nearly a year.

Faggot.

-Posted from my Iphone 15S

Test

I own a hacked 3DS, there's literally no reason to play shitty unstable roms on emulators when I can play full 100% performance on actual hardware

Don't bother. Game looks great but the audio is choppy as fuck

ok

Cred Forums Pass user since March 2016.

What will show up?

Isn't the audio choppy as fuck.
I can't stand emulation unless it's perfect like dolphin and some pcsx2 games.

I'd rather stick with something that's portable, thanks. Playing something that's for a portable console on a computer makes no sense to me.

And don't say I can just use a laptop, that shit won't ever work on me.

It's definitely better because of JIT options. However, I still wouldn't quite call it playable. You are still better off buying a 3DS and hacking.

Whatever you do, don't enter this option if you don't own a pass.

Emulator needs more work and options, Mario 3D Land ran too slow and Zelda ran too fast.

let me know when you can emulate the monster hunter games

>Zelda ran too fast.
Turn on vsync

emulation is max poverty
lmaoing@your life pcfats

>finally able to play 3ds games with an actual decent, non eye-burning resolution

My time has fucking come.

>played through this game several times as a kid
>realize just now that the moon's eyes are Majora's

HeyGuys

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2013.

>sacrificing portability for a higher resolution
I'll never understand you people. Sitting in a chair all day in the dark playing a game that's meant to be portable is not very fun.

I don't go anywhere, so portability is absolutely meaningless.

>It's a tutorial showing how to make a download episode

>it's a "Why haven't you something-something 3DS yet?" thread

>you will never get to know about the content in this picture

Can anyone gift me gold so i can see it?

Not all the games are meant to be portable, though. How the fuck is Ocarina of Time meant to be portable? It's a console game first and foremost. Any game that isn't fucking Candy Crush can be enjoyed in the comfort of your home exactly like anything on a PS4/Wii U/whatever.

This looks good enough for me.
What version is this?

Chinese build

Nigga power banks are useful as fuck

m8? We've put up Dolphin on the livingroom TV countless times for mario kart/parties.

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

so 3D Land runs at like 10fps on an i7 and 980, using the china version. are there any boxes I need to check for it to run properly? Have vsync and the cpu thing checked as well as the others in the graphics section.

also is there a compatability list yet? Can't seem to get MH to run at all

It just runs slowly for now. I get ~30fps though on a 6600k.

nothing good on 3ds

Shit runs way too fast for me. Is there any way to limit it to original speed or something?

get the chinese version and tick vsync

There comes a time when you need to stop shitposting.
That time is now.

Thanks, that worked.
Runs fine now, the audio is fucked, but I can live with that

Why is this a thing that exists?

Can I finally play this?
a.pomf.cat/lbksbc.webm