You're seriously okay with fuckin' niggers getting their own mafia game?

You're seriously okay with fuckin' niggers getting their own mafia game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4
youtube.com/watch?v=lu_G1zaPCPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's wrong with sicily?

Who gives a shit. Anything that parts a nigger and his money is great. Poverty should be a terminal, generational disease.

Mafia sucks anyways

look at this eggplant

See, the thing is that people don't really mind playing as blacks. That's not the issue here. The issue here is that a black guy should not be the protagonist of a MAFIA game and then have a hamfisted scene in which he gets to kill KKK members. I don't give a shit what your opinion is on the matter, this is literally someone's fanfiction that was approved.

> people don't really mind playing as blacks
Get out niggerlover

>Game is called Mafia

>You shoot KKK members while playing as a black man in New Orleans

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MODERN DEVELOPERS

San Andreas.

Are you saying Cred Forums suddenly doesn't love that game?

I am because I'm not some racist Trump worshiping Cred Forums blowover neckbeard.

>Cred Forums crossposting on Cred Forums

Fuck off retards.

black gangs along the east coast, mainly new york were used to move drugs lowkey because the mob werent really supposed to be touching the stuff, so it could make for an interesting game if done right

but its not and just hamfisted garbage thats there to score progessive points

>being part of nu-v
Go back to your shit website you fucking fags

what the fuck happened to my post

oh well disregard that i suck cocks

I've been using this website longer than you you racist piece of mouthbreathing subhuman trash. I don't give one single bally fuck about the color of someone's skin, and I don't care if I have to play as a black man. You're the only one crying here.

I'm just not gonna buy it. I'll never buy a SJW game.

>being this much of a degenerate racist faggot

Kill yourself retard. This planet would be better off without scum like you on it, faggot.

>It's a Cred Forums get's triggered

DeNiro has a black wife and has multiple kids with her. He's down for the fucking cause.

>numales defending niggers
No surprise here

>numales
2016's hottest new buzzword, which edged out cuck, 2015's hottest buzzword. I wonder what 2017's will be?

Also that word means nothing and it does nothing to me. You're just shouting buzzwords into a vacuum. You're the problem here. Cred Forums isn't your personal hate blog, nor your sekrit club where NO NIGGARS ARE ALLOWED RABBLE RABBLE.

You mad whitey?

We gon fuckin murder you all in the next few years AND fuck every last one of your filthy white hoes till they bloody

Fuckin get ready white boy

Literal monkey detected.

Jesus christ all these racist newfags. You're on the wrong side of history bud, enjoy feeling more and more disillusioned as the rest of the world moves on without you.

More personal insults. Is that all you have? You dislike something so you just viciously insult anyone who does like it?

You're a child.

Yes, Iam okay with it.
Iam not going to buy it though and if you have a problem with it, I suggest you do the same. If the game doesn't sell, they won't do it again.
Video games are a business and they want to earn money.

LOL LIKE HOW CAN VIDEO GAMES BE POLITICAL AND AGENDA PUSHING NIGGA?
JUST LIKE PLAY AND HAVE FUN NIGGA!
LIKE WHY YOU NOT SHOOTING SOME NIGGA'S!?!?!?!

The mafia boner some people have is retarded. They aren't classy. They aren't cool. They're theives murderers and italians.
God bless any game that lets me kill scum like that and if it triggers Cred Forums in the process all the better

hit a Little bit to close to home, didnt it user?

>U MAD
Great rebuttal.

That's the only thing you people seem to be good at.

In general sure but not in this case because it's blatant pandering.

Except that game wasn't obvious SJW pandering.

my favorite part of these threads are the sweet, sweet Cred Forums tears

how about that luke cage series? theres like three white people in that

This. Also I'm pissed that they shoehorned Vito in the game and probably will somehow fuck up the endig of Mafia 2 and say that Joe is alive just because a bunch of retarded kids who can't into gangster movies keep asking - what happened to Joe? Is he alive? Will he be in 3?

Yes, actually, it is our secret club. And you're not welcome.

That's what I'm saying.

So long as the game is actually decent and things in it make sense, no one gives a shit if they play as a black guy.

Whereas this Mafia 3 game is pure bullshit.

Imagine if someone in the west made a samurai game and had a black guy as the samurai.

luke cage was always black, who would get upset over that?

You're welcome to try.
Careful of the landmines, though.

And its all that matter once the slavemaster loses his power

You are so fuckin dead white boy and you dont even know it yet

We might even let you suck a dick or 2 and let you live a few more hours when the time comes

I have literally been here longer than you have. And for the record, everyone is welcome here, whether or not you little Cred Forums shits like it or not. This is an anonymous imageboard where we're supposed to talk about video games, not your Hitler Youth fantasy wetdream.

japan already did that

>unironically saying "wrong side of history"

There are no sides to history. All morality is arbitrary. The true measure of what is right is determined by force alone.

>he wants to play as some spaghetti-stomping wop

Really? What game?

I live in Italy and actually most Mafia thugs are niggers.

afro samurai

>the wrong side of history
$0.02 has been deposited into your account, thank you for Correcting The Record!

stay mad nignog :^)

>implying white hoes wont disarm all those for us and kill you in your sleep for a chance at some media brainwashed big ol black dingus

Yea true. You know that you're in the minority though eh.

this x100

Japan is a bunch of SJW cucks, it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Everyone is a SJW cuck except for me. Why can't everyone be like me?

If you're not a SJW cuck, give me a (You) (Cred Forums's version of an upvote)

That was less making a samurai black and more a black character who embraced the samurai lifestyle

>racism is bad
>Cred Forums

Wew lad, how new are you? How about go back to your neat little hugbox faggot.

No, you haven't, unless you've been using Cred Forums since before Cred Forums existed.

We're better than you, and we alone decide who is and is not allowed to have an opinion. Enjoy getting genocided.

Looks silly, but alright.

>its hamfisted if i dont like it

love this thread

Ok, sure. Come on then. I'll be waiting.

He's based as fuck, he literally is designing female characters to the same standard as male characters. Like, shit I wish more devs would design women instead of waifu bait.

>game supposedly about the mafia has you playing as a black guy who kills KKK members

Oh yeah, I totally remember doing the equivalent of that in Mafia 1&2.

It's sad how much you fags would be shitting on things like Mafia 3 and Chappelle Show if it came out today.

Trumpkin faggots are literally as bad as SJW cucks. If the bad guy looked like Shillary you'd all be screaming in joy, but because it looks a bit like Trump you're all chimping out.

Which has nothing whatsoever without the amount of force I can bring to bear.

You fuck off.

Nobody wants your Cred Forums shit here.
Nobody wants your fucking useless election shit here.

Nobody here gives a single fuck about politics unless they concern video games lore.

Seriously, you faggots are the worst board because it's just a bunch of 16 year olds yelling at each other like they've attained some godly enlightenment and world experience from reading a few posts on the internet.

Mafia 3 is shit.
Cred Forums is shit.
Get out.

Nah I can just call your dumbass racist extremist and Obama will drone strike your Trump supporting cracka ass

You have no idea how fucked you is cracka

>Japan is a bunch of SJW cucks
since when?
they're as far from being brainwashed by liberal ideology as it gets

What you want is irrelevant. You can't make us leave.

Frank Lucas?

not him but it's pretty obvious that he's joking

So do it. What are you waiting for?

leave it to Cred Forums to not get the most hamfisted attempt at satire I've ever seen on this sub

Good movie desu with the extended cut.

>not knowing Japan's uncucked level

This is what they do when a white person visits their nation for a weekend:
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

>the more proud the Japanese are of their people, the better I believe we shall get along
So true

what about that post made you think it was a Cred Forumsack that made it?

Woah, check out the edges on this guy!

I love the butthurt about shit like this.

Hey Cred Forums, you've already lost. You lost years and years ago. History is dictated by who accumulates the most minds, and set in stone by how many children are born that grow up believing the same.

You've already lost the war mayn. Look at all the young kids who rally for trans rights, gay rights, black rights and shit.

You can fight as many fights as you want but the number of people who think like you shrinks every generation.

That won't matter when we murder all of you in broad daylight.

>implying Mafia games all don't have black blood pumping through their hearts

Do you think we're trying to hide our racism? lol fags

What I find super funny about the OP pic is that Robert De Niro (the number 1 stereotyped sicilian gangster) loves black pussy and can't get enough of it.

That's all you can say because you know I'm right.

>mfw whites are getting physically and cucked out of existence
Pretty funny as a chinese person honestly.

Sure you will

How come I have never heard of this user

could this be one single event that happened

go back to Africa you subhuman nigger

bet you think refugees are the only ones that do beheadings

i dont want to play as no mulignon, i aint no animale, che cos'e?

please quit roleplaying as someone with balls user

it doesnt suit you

>racism
>degenerate

haha what

>Mafia 3 protag is black
>Mafia is Italian mob
>Italians are black
What's the problem here? I don't get it

>Italians are black
The problem is that you're American.

Whatever helps you feel safe.

Oosh, does your strong man white activist persona help distract from your NEET status?

I don't think I need help feeling safe from you at all user. You won't do shit unless its from behind a computer screen

I'm a slav though. Italians are black, same shit as Armenians and Georgians.

not Cred Forums, i just neglected to read the two other lines of that user's post

Mhm. Sure.

neo-Nazi scum should be mass murdered though.

we wuz white and shiieet

>caring about a game made by a development studio with literally zero other games
this game is going to be a fucking disaster

tumblr, reddit, neogaf, etc.

You'll have more fun in those sites, take my advice.

>slavs
>white

Literally nobody ever shits on Chappele's Show and you know it. If it's good, it's good. This is just trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

Yeah """"""""""""Mafia""""""""""""""" game

Whiter than Americans.

we're not hiding the fact that we're le ebil raycis honkies.

>using "nu" in current year
Bro this isn't 2002 anymore.

I just got done downloading some KoRN off kazaa, are you sure?

member grove street?

we wuz romans n shiiet

>your words mean nothing to me
>but stop saying them as they trigger me!

It's a confirmed fact that Romans were indeed black.

Boy, what a kool persona! You're real spooky user! Did you style yourself of sasuke lmao hes so cool and dark omg

>caring about color of someones skin
>caring about someones race
>21st century present

I have bigger things to spend my time giving a shit about.

>taking nu-male seriously as a insult
>taking cuck seriously as an insult

that was your mistake, dumb cuck nu-male

>It's another "underage Cred Forums mouthbreathers have nothing to do so they shit up other boards" episode

I am thoroughly convince that the people behind these post along with BLACKED posting , "u jealous white boi"? and ">white people" posting is done almost exclusively by Caucasians below the age of 18 trying to troll other Caucasians.

I the kind of black people that talk and behave this way most likely dont spend time browsing this godforsaken weebsite(get it?) especially the more nerdier oriented parts like this.

I am continually baffled at the amount of people who actually non ironically respond to these stupid baits. Its borderline RPing at this point.

is boi pucci really just nu pucci?

I can't argue with trips

You have to go back.

I guess it's a good thing this isn't your safe space, and you can't police people's speech. Kill yourself numale beta faggot.

Go back to where? 2006 era YTMND? I've been here longer than your nu-poster self. YOU need to go back user

Here's the thing though, why is it such a big deal if it's bad?

There's a million movies, games and whatever that are garbage that you don't give a shit about.

It's almost... as if... theres something... different about this game.........................................

It seems alright

wow you sound really upset

You alt right faggots sure like to think you can though.
Not an argument.

>luke cage was always black, who would get upset over that

Are you saying there has never been a single black person associate with the mob or mafia? Bullshit. You sound just as dumb as the people getting mad over the fact that you play as black soldiers in BF1. Stay salty faggot.

>everything I don't like is Cred Forums

Sorry princess, but some people have differing opinions.

Mafia's a shit series, continues to be a shit series.

Why should I give a fuck about the protagonist's skin colour?

No you don't.

>you mad argument
Dude it's 2016, have some chill

Why is triggering Cred Forums so easy?

Who's arguing? I'm better than you, end of story.

That's some weak shit. Hey if you can't keep from using archaic slang it doesn't mean I'm the problem. It means the world changes too fast for a retard like you. I bet you tell all your friends when you think you win arguments on the internet too.

>get blown the fuck out
>resort to "w-why are you taking my shitposting seriously? Stay mad cuck!"

Why does this happen so often here?
Are you Cred Forums retards that incapable of defending your viewpoints or something?

Cred Forums's an echo chamber, and people who dwell in echo chambers don't have the highest IQs

>current year
nah stay mad

Nah kiddo, I've broken three laws in the past two days. I'm harder and TOUGHER than you. Don't cross anymore lines or you'll regret it.

really makes you think

Different opinions are fine, but god damn when it's the same arguments and brain dead rhetoric over and over again, I just automatically assume it's Cred Forums

>Sicilianos
>white

youtube.com/watch?v=lu_G1zaPCPw

Because anyone with a victim complex will leap at the opportunity to feel like they're being bullied.

nah it means you're a fag, get raped

dunno.

just is.

they're a mirror of tumblr.

No shit.

HES RUNNING OUT OF GAS LOL

>only three
top kek, bet they weren't even felonies

Yup.

>wahhh why is there a nigger in my mafia game

meanwhile, actual sicilians look like this

you're not worth a response bitch :^)

*teleports behind you and beheads you*
heh.....

I know you old folks aren't hip to the new lingo from 15 year ago, so: if people actually believe the crap they're saying, it's just stupidity, not "trolling."

>look at me im le nuanced moderate xDD

>Every mafia 3 thread is race war central
honestly is the game good?
outside of some of the stupid pandering

>I've been using this website longer than you
>you racist piece of mouthbreathing subhuman trash

yeah, no you haven't

Oh no, a series with 2 games in which only one of them is good is ruined.

>le xDD
damn i see that post hit a nerve

Kek's own chosen words, and I must accept them.
>only proves that romans STOLE greek pantheon gods :^)

Oh, shut up. You know exactly what's going on here. Half the posters are hoping for another TORtanic and the other half is just Cred Forums trolling Cred Forums.

Considering that the trailers looked like shit and the only review copies they sent out were to Youtube cocksuckers, probably not.

Liberty>Allah

>implying all these aspects of Islam are a bad thing
We only dislike Islam because it's nearly all brown people. If Islam was majority white we'd be Jihadding right now

So, how about those white sicilians Cred Forums? I sure am mad that there's a non-white guy in a Mafia game.

>I keep a train of thought for more than two responses
Ok kid. Just go tell your friends you totally owned everyone today and dip your tendies twice because today was extra nice. What a FAG.

>he can't teleport in real life so he has to do it on an imageboard

>the radicals of one side are JUST AS BAD as the radicals of the other, I know this to be true because my history teacher told me

Nah you faggots would still be LARPing your asses off in a DEUS VULT thread

lol stay mad nigger

hello samefag
>you will never have your own name on your shorts