Happy birthday Cred Forums. I got you Infinite Warfare

Happy birthday Cred Forums. I got you Infinite Warfare.

CoD thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgFeZr5ptV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks but I just bought it

My friend and I are game sharing on Xbox and he just bought it, thanks anyway user!

Already pre ordered my copy

Can you give me the code then? I don't have it yet.

And don't you dare wink at me and say sent

just bought the 250 dollar collectors addition. im a fucking retard

33 days couldn't be any longer.

Gaming sharing is soooooooo fucking nice. So glad the Scorpio is just an upgrade and all the nice features of X1 are carrying over to it.

Thanks user, I'm actually quite excited for this one

It might just be backwards compatible next-gen.

I saw some dumb Hispanic gelled hair kids trying to argue with an employee at GAME why they should be allowed to preorder CoD IW. All their reasons were stuff like "MY MOMMA LET'S ME PLAY" and "I'M 13, I'M MATURE ENOUGH TO PLAY COD"

I haven't played a CoD game since BO1. Ever since CoD went all futuristic, I've gotten really sceptical about every release.

Yeah but the cod4 campaign unlocks next week.

Will jetpacks return? I dont get why everyone seems to hate them.

It's funny because this is the only COD I've ever been interested in.
It'll probably be garbage though.

It's literally time. That's gonna be fun.

Thrust is in. Like from BO3. But it's a bit less powerful now, and more balanced.

I hate the futuristic mechanics in the last coupe cod games. But I got kind of hooked on the campaign reveal for some reason. I think because I wanna bang the girl soldier or something I don't know

definitely getting this just for the robro

Why do you have to pay an extra 30 pounds to get a 9 year old game?

Infinite Warfares movement is almost exactly like BO3's except toned down more. Seems like staying in the air non stop is possible like it is in BO3.

As for people hating on jetpacks/boosting, it seems people get mad that they get outplayed with someone. For example they shoot at someone but miss shots so the person boosts up and over them, then kills them. Basically they feel like boosting is the reason they suck at the game. People are already whining about COD4 remastered and its not even out yet. People will always find something to bitch about.

This. People dont wanna take time and git gud at wall running and boosting so they dismiss it.

The robot wants to fuck her too.

Having the ability to boost just makes the game better and feel new. Advanced verticality, more options to survive, etc.

Anyone else surprised this thread hasn't been filled with anti cod trolls?

But in all seriousness I think infinite watfare will be mediocre. I just can't infinity ward after ghosts. I also don't think MWR will be good, all of the little changes they made really bother me.

Don't jinx it. I think it'll be pretty good considering they perfected the movement to be as balanced as possible.

Best Call of Duty coming through

No, that's not the case at all. I simply prefer a slower methodical pace to you shooters

repopulated servers with no hackers

What's the difference between TBRO and normal CoD 2? I only have the original, it's backwards compatible on X1.

Completely different game that follows one group of soldiers from North Africa to Germany

You use method with boost as well. CoD's already fast so it just extends the capability of the movement.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of it. It changes the playstyle of the game, which in my opinion is a change for the worse

Joke's on you user I already bought it.

Yeah you are right shitter here. I fucking hate the jetpacks and shit just because I can't hit shit. Fuck.

>That obvious as motherfuck shilling.
Jesus christ. Fuck off with your shithouse fps Activision.

>it's EA shill

fuck off, Battlefield 1 looks like garbage

CoD4 is still populated on PC so i see no reason to buy this.

Maybe you or other anons can help me decide which console to get it on. I really think I should get it on ps4 but I live in alaska meaning downloading it will take days. But I want modern warfare. How do I get to play that if its not the psn download?

Do you think they will bring the weed culture back in this? Its so hard playing these when I am not constantly looking at weed gun skins and weed dot sights.

I'm still split between getting BF1 and IW.

well at least Call of Duty actually has content.

Battlefront turned me off from EA forever.

I'm getting both but I'm excited for neither because I have money and have nothing going on in my life

What the fuck Cred Forums

I have Origin Access so i don't need to buy BF1, i'll likely get my fill from the 10 hours. Don't know if i'll bother buying IW either though, the last time i played a CoD enough to even reach presige was WaW. I'll probably pirate it for the campaign.

what?

bf1 and IW look like shit

What?

Weed culture in the old MW games was great.

I dunno about your internet problem. How far are you from someplace like anchorage or fairbanks where you can plug in your ps4 at an internet cafe?

hola Blizzard shill. Overwatch is crap.

People who hate jetpacks like to camp and jetpacks balance that out.

all these fags taking OP seriously

>stronk womyn meme character
>black people in leadership roles everywhere
>main character is hispanic, not white

I'm almost tempted to buy this just because of all the other recent games being unplayable SJW shit, this at least seems like it's almost a tolerable level...but then I remembered how much I hate these futuristic FPS games because they're all just modern guns with modern scopes, except they have lights on the skins as if any military would put LED shit on their guns for funsies.

Nah, I'll pass, but at the very least I'd rather play as a bean than a dindu.

I have my own internet in fairbanks. Pay 80 a month and its still shit. I doubt anywhere else will be better. I don't want to live using a data cap because I know I will run out.

But anyway yeah weed culture from MW was so fucking stupid I loved it.

>tfw gonna play CoD4:R in a few days

BF1, IW and Overwatch look like shit.

Not really, you can still easily camp in any cod game with boosters/jetpacks, there's usually only a few ways to get into every room and they're usually at ground level.

>battleborn shill outs himself

KEK

I'm conflicted between IW and Titanfall 2. Both seem to have really good singleplayer campaigns, and even though they messed with it, Titanfall had one of my favorite multiplayers this gen.

>everyone that hates jetpacks is just bad at cod/like to camp

Literally kill yourself you gigantic fucking faggot

BF1, IW, Overwatch and Battleborn all look like shit.

Infinity Ward COD

>>>Microsoft is STILL TRYING TO SHILL Halo 5

LMAO
M
A
O

Anybody else get the feeling that the only reason they're staying away from "modern" era shooters now is because of all the white guilt and pro-radical islamic shit coming from the media and white house?

Political correctness is so over the top that they'd be fucked making a new game where you have to go push muslim shit in.

I really like Cods campaigns, gonna buy it just for that reason

MW2 was the best CoD

this

What changes?

It looks like shit

Cod used to be the islamic killing simulator, and now we're mostly killing ambiguous races and robots, so that's a possibility

>tfw no muslim edition "No Russian"

advanced warefare and ghosts are better you fucking kid

agreed

Fucking CDPR slavic shill nobody wants to play your shitty dark souls ripoff.

Does it have a PPSh-41?

underage faggots

y-you too

What the fuck shill thread is this?

Do you really say dumb crap just so they pay you? wtf not worth it.

>tfw want them to have console releases because my pc has become shit

youtube.com/watch?v=AgFeZr5ptV8

hola Titanfall 2 shill

Maybe I'm just a cod kiddieMaybe go fuck yourself

I just like cod.

how is the population on consoles? Played Black Ops 3 on Steam and had trouble finding matches. Im willing to play a new CoD

It's appreantly dead everywhere, even Pisspoor.

The main character is white not hispanic

Population's always high on console, and low on PC but maybe not this year.

Become shit?

>Put the original announcers back in instead of the shitty new one.
>Making the guns sound closer to the originals.
>Has an option to disable the shitty medals.
>Strafe Jumping is coming back
>All capture sounds are the original
>Original Headshot and knife symbols come back in the Killfeed.
>Bringing back all the original maps
>Open to the DLC maps
>Hinted at Winter Crash for Christmas
>Gold now on all weapons

Should they make a new CoD themselves?

They are handling the console versions of MWR pretty damn well, no clue on the PC port as of yet though.

It's getting old

>buying digital copies of any game when theres already a physical copy
>buying full priced games digitally

What do you think the more active game is going to be? I need something to play with friends.

I literally only buy digital now. I can't be bothered to go to a store and get that shit.

>Paying full-price for digital games

What decade are you living in? You do know that buying currency cards for PSN/XBL at half the price off keysellers gets you a $60 game at like ~$35? Or are you actually one of the idiots who still buy discs.

Source?

you could buy a origin pass, it's cheap and it contains most of the battlefield games,BF 4 is pretty populated on all platforms but will have to wait and see if that changes after BF1 release

What do you mean "source", how are there people on here that don't buy currency cards exclusively?

Do you want me to show you my bank statement or some shit? Look through keysellers and you'll see, I'm not linking the site I get my shit off cause then they'll go out of stock fast since they're a pretty small store.

>Or are you actually one of the idiots who still buy discs.

Give me that link you human piece of shit. I WANT DEALS!

>BF1
Smart, tactical gameplay that encourages methodical mindsets in a varied landscape with multiple different dangers. Fighting is on the ground, the air, and at sea. Nests and fortified positions exist to lend further strategical importance to gameplay.

>Infinite Warfare
LOL DUDE NO SCOPE 420 SHIGGY WID IT MY NIGGA HAHAHA GOIN FAST LIKE SANIC YO!!! UNF UNF ACOG SCOPE BITCH!!

>BF1

LOL DUDE NO SCOPE 420 SHIGGY WID IT MY NIGGA HAHAHA GOIN FAST LIKE SANIC YO!!! UNF UNF ACOG SCOPE BITCH!!

>Infinite Warfare

>BF1
>Smart, tactical gameplay
Nigga i ran around like a retard during the beta and still topped the scoreboard every time. There's nothing tactical about Battlefield anymore.

t. infinity ward shills

You're describing old Battlefield.
Battlefield is mindless now.
At least COD has movement mechanics that make the gameplay deeper

t. Battlefiel shill

It's called having money. Try it sometime.

They're both shit, but at least CoDbabbies aren't delusional faggots like you Twattlefield fanboys.

>mod tools just launched for Black Ops 3
enjoy Infinite Warfare lads, I won't be bothering with it

Doesn't matter, the playerbase is going the plummet the second the free weekend ends.

Maybe it's maybelline

>playing multiplayer
>not playing zombies

What's been shown from the remaster so far?

I got bored of Zombies during WaW.

Pretty much everything barring the Arcade mode, not sure if it even has it anymore.

I didn't buy a ps4 to buy digital shit, I already have a pc for that i refuse to buy digital games that have a physical release unless it's at a deep enough discount to justify getting it digital

quality varies from map to map but if it's not your thing then that's whatever.
I'm just excited because there are thousands of WaW custom maps and the community is already raring to make a ton of Black Ops 3 maps now that mod tools are a go

Honestly IW looks the best of those, and I haven't touched a COD game since COD4

>Infinite Warfare comes out in a month
>Black Ops III is on sale
>part of me wants to get it but more than likely no one will still be playing it by November

buy it for the single player

You'll aways be able to find a match, just might not be in the gamemode you want to play. You'll always be able to find a match of TDM, Hardcore TDM not so much.

If you're playing on PS4 the pop will be fine.

The single player Was shit.

cod campaigns are a guilty pleasure of mine

I heard free for all has barely anyone playing on PS4

it was

My policy is similar. Mostly cheap on disc, new, for disc games. But if it somehow goes dirt cheap digitally for like under 10 bucks, getting that shit digital. But for IW my bro got it digital for $85 so we can both play it.

Treyarch CoD's that come out before another CoD always retain their playerbase when the next game comes out. You'll be able to find games, even in ffa, it's just the quickest will be team based modes, because thats mostly what people play.

I still play MW2

>this much shilling
saw this shit for black ops 3
i'm not buying it, activision

Did you keep the receipt?

I'd rather let them make their own game, but I guess they're trapped in the belly of this terrible (COD) machine already.

Or it's because the jump packs ruin any sort of map flow. Advanced Warfare, the last CoD I played, was ass because there was zero map flow. At any moment an enemy could just jump pack over a wall behind you and wipe you out. Also further propagated the bullshit that is quick scoping because actual defensive sniping became pointless. Doesn't matter how good a sight line you have or how good your cover is when an enemy can just jump over the cover out of your FoV and feed you lead through the back of your skull.

what's preventing me from pre-ordering the legacy edition, downloading and playing the COD4 remaster on the 5th, then cancelling my pre-order when I'm done?

Shut the fuck up. We get it: your suck at the game and youre a whiny little bitch.

Bitch I had a 2.0+ KD since BO1. 1.6 in MW2. Jump packs ruined the game. Prior to their inclusion it was kinda just a joke how SMGs ruled everything. Then jump packs came around and it became a reality. When I quit AW it was literally BAL and ASM1 spam all day every day and if you didn't use either of those you got ass fucked because everyone was constantly moving, constantly flipping spawns, and you had a 50/50 chance that you'd spawn literally feet away from the enemy that JUST killed you because he already jumped 3/4 of the way across the map. Want to play defensively or use an LMG/sniper? Tough shit here's an enemy ASM1 lodged so far up your ass you can taste the lead.

You don't have to be bad to know that the movement completely fucked with the map flow.

same