Which one Cred Forums?

Which one Cred Forums?

Cyberpunk

Dieselpunk is just relabeled art deco, raypunk is relabeled retro-futurism, and steampunk is for faggots still latched on James Joyce.

Steampunk because of Airships. I love my airships.

>steampunk is for faggots still latched on James Joyce
in what world does this make sense. Steampunk is styled after the Victorian era, while Joyce is most closely related to the Edwardian era. And nothing Joyce ever wrote has anything even remotely related to steampunk or its aesthetic.

FUCKOPSMOMPUNK

cyberpunk

raypunk doesnt even fucking exist

how about opisgaypunk

Why are there no Raypunk games.

Deadly tower of monsters sort of hits the spot

Woodpunk

this...give me a steampunk thing were you live in middle of the potato famine doing dirty work for some government and maybe I consider steampunk really exist

I not a fan of any of those but I'd choose cyberpunk, the others sound cool in theory but the actual implementation would probably not be that great.
Raypunk just sounds like usual space/futuristic stuff, no need to put a fancy buzzword for that

raypunk has the better sound track

Biopunk

>tfw no good biopunk games

>dieselpunk
>art deco
the fuck are you smoking

Steampunk is the best.

Cred Forums consistency votes cyberpunk to be the best, but I hate how the atmosphere in cyberpunk games is so dark and depressing. It always portrays the future world as a really shitty place to live despite all the technology. There is nothing comfy/peaceful in a game like E.Y.E or Deus Ex like there is in pic related.

That's cause Gibsonial cyberpunk is boring as shit. Ghost in the Shell is fucking fantastic.

There's never any love for woodpunk

>raypunk doesnt even fucking exist
flash gordon and to some extent books like john carter. it'd make for some cool vidya but the genre is dead as fuck.

thats the gayest shit ever and your a nigger dick sucking faggot for even mentioning it you fucking faggot nigger

lol rekt and told

wood punk is meme as fuck
if you want true avant garde, you've gotta go with punk-punk, a combo of a little bit of everything.

Diesel punk, objectively the best.

you just got topped you little nigger twink

Medievalpunk?

top kek!

I think we all know that stonepunk is the best.

punk-punk is anarchists trying to survive against other, stronger anarchists

u don't kno shit about Joyce mate

Cyberpunk, ALWAYS. The rainy night combined with the neon corporation advertising everywhere produces something far more atmospheric than any of the other punks out there.