What is the best FPS of 2016 and why is it Rainbow Six Siege

What is the best FPS of 2016 and why is it Rainbow Six Siege.

Overshit kiddies need not apply.

Why are Blackbeard and Valk still OP? Why is Tachanka absolutely useless?

SHARE YOUR MOMENTS

also playing atm:
twitch-kylecito

because it's fun as fuck

And because it feels rewarding as hell when your wits actually help you win

>Your wits actually help you win

It's another "whoever spotted each other first; wins" game.

no

It's another "I've never played that game so I'll just talk shit" post

>Shills for a game most people understand is just another copy-paste of CoD mechanics
Cum the fuk on, son.

I'd like to see semi-autos have a place, but OHK headshots make that impossible.

Other than that, the next map better be some crazy skyscrapers with 2 or 3 floors that have 2 glass bridges connecting them

no

>copy-paste of CoD mechanics

way to prove my point retard

Got this on sale yesterday, how do I git gud and who are the best operators?

retard

Make sure to hide your first drone in the objective room and don't use the breach charges on wooden barricades.

I love the game, convinced most of my friends to buy it, and play daily with them. This has to be my favourite shooter since CS 1.6

And yet even I can tell you you are a retarded shill who looks for banter replies instead of trying to establish a discussion about this game. Fuck you and your pathetic little attempt at internet fame.

Blackbeard and Valk are completely balanced now after the patch. In fact this is the most balanced the game has been since launch. Even if I didn't think you were cancer and opened your stream, I'd have to close it immediatly seeing how your opinions completely laid out that you are a silvershitter

The worst thing in this game is the matchmaking

7 min waiting toplay -.-

The AI on realistic is fucking next level bullshit in this game.
>watch killcam, stands in place spinning around aimlessly
>suddenly stop then perfect headshot through a wall, instantly killing me with no revive
t-thanks ubi

>People praise a game where they fuck match making up the ass
>People praise a game where they fuck the users in the ass with unlocking Operators - BUY SEASON PASS GOY.
>People praise a game where there is still, HORRIBLE, HORRENDOUS netcode issues, and hitbox inconsistencies
>People praise a game where Ubishit thinks the sun is 10 yards away from the Earth resulting in looking outside to be blinding as FUCK.
>People praise a game where they still haven't fixed Tachanka despite being given dozens of ideas to fix him and make him balanced instead of being 2% used.

what rank

Why is she so perfect bros

what's the point of hiding the drone? is there a bonus or something?

Ill give you the hit and net code but

>I rather grind operators than pay for maps and modes
>Tachanka getting buffed next patch
>Its Bright outside because balancing

So you can still use it during the match.

>People praise a game where they fuck match making up the ass
memes
>People praise a game where they fuck the users in the ass with unlocking Operators - BUY SEASON PASS GOY.
youy're only fucked if you bought the start edition
>People praise a game where there is still, HORRIBLE, HORRENDOUS netcode issues, and hitbox inconsistencies
meh, it's got a bit better
>People praise a game where Ubishit thinks the sun is 10 yards away from the Earth resulting in looking outside to be blinding as FUCK.
fixed
>People praise a game where they still haven't fixed Tachanka despite being given dozens of ideas to fix him and make him balanced instead of being 2% used.
they are nerfing and buffing ops every patch, a fix will probably come

>Chibi has cleavage
>Portrait has cleavage
>Ingame model doesnt

JUST

why should I care about cleavage when there are more important things to worry about

like her not sitting on my fucking face

The siege is good meme has gone too far

free camera on the objective, which is good. Don't mark things though when the round is actually going on.

>Tachanka getting buffed next patch
He's getting buffed for sure, but it's not confirmed for the next patch

true but I'd like to think that operator costs would go down like they did in the past

and it's not really balanced when you're inside a room holding a corner but you can't see out the window because it's bright as the sun itself and you can't see them peaking at all

I rely on audio mostly for that shit, but even then sometimes I can't see them at all

netcode hasn't gotten better, and I just played last week, the brightness is still way too fucked

>>People praise a game where they fuck match making up the ass
its fine when I play faggot

>>People praise a game where they fuck the users in the ass with unlocking Operators - BUY SEASON PASS GOY.
play for like 3 hours and you can unlock almost all the stock ones

>>People praise a game where there is still, HORRIBLE, HORRENDOUS netcode issues, and hitbox inconsistencies
gotten better
>>People praise a game where Ubishit thinks the sun is 10 yards away from the Earth resulting in looking outside to be blinding as FUCK.
only problem I have
>>People praise a game where they still haven't fixed Tachanka despite being given dozens of ideas to fix him and make him balanced instead of being 2% used.
who cares about chanka

any news on what's getting changed?

As much as I love this game, it didn't come out this year so it can't really be best of 2016.

That being said, holy fuck they still haven't fixed the hit detection, it is really the only thing holding it back, the game is amazing otherwise.

the brightness is fine, the defenders would have a huge advantage if you could see clearly out the doors/windows

>shilling your twitch channel on Cred Forums

>directly puts in his post saying its him
>shill

you should learn your buzzwords or youll be a bigger than OP

le cuck buzz meme

the problem I have with realistic is the time limit, I managed to do it once alone with Blackbeard, and it was hostage extraction so it was the easiest setting possible, but if the game let me do it slowly and use drones at my own pace it would be the difficulty I would use the most.

The way it is I just go with Hard, but its mostly because of the time limit.

>Why are Blackbeard and Valk still OP?
valk can be pretty nasty, her MPX is pretty much an mp7 with more recoil and if a dead teammate sees you on one of her cams she's pretty much got wall hacks. But blackbeard isnt OP, not even close. He brings nothing to the team asides from sit outside a window and maybe watch the bomb defuser but outside, hell even a twitch would be more useful

oh come on now, at least try with the baits