He uses his flying mount on The Broken Isles even though it looks fucking ridiculous

>He uses his flying mount on The Broken Isles even though it looks fucking ridiculous
Care to explain user?

Legion thread.

I use my rarest mount which also happens to be a flying mount. I love my clutch of ji-kun.

I think proto-drakes look funny when they run.

I play a dwarf and therefore must ride a gryphon.

I use Tyrael's Charger because I'm a cuck

>He uses that terrible "fel" wolf from Draenor that has the laziest particle effect coat of paint on it and nothing else different

So, how is the legendary hunt going, user?

>Already unsubbed
unless I can find a class that I actually find fun I don't see the point of keeping it going.

Always my white riding goat from BC nagrand rep. Farmed forever during BC to get it.

The only mount for me in no-fly zones.

WW Monk is all the fucking buttons

Mementum DH is the most fun I've ever had with WoW combat. Easily the most active class they've ever added

Are any classes fun anymore? I feel like everything is just too gutted.

Bretty gud. Got one of my BiS legos a couple weeks ago and now I'm one of the best DPS in my guild. I love this fucking ring - it's changed the way my spec plays entirely and actually makes Fury viable.

Got Raddon's Cascading Eyes.

It's mostly situational with a tiny boost otherwise but I still love it.

It's bullshit. I do EVERY world quest every day, I queue for at least 5 dungeons a day as tank, I've completed EN every week, and I still don't have one. I'd be happy if it was a shit one, but I just want ONE legendary.

I have been wanting to try one out for ages. Are they good in pvp? Mementum? The fuck is that

You can get them from world quests?

>Not using a Legion mount

Tons of them are fun. Some of them are worse, some are better, but more tedious.

A lot of faggots on this board equate fun with being the #1 class on sims, though. You can play something fun, but if it's not #1 and you disregard it because of that, you're a fAggot. That's all there is to it.

>Tfw didn't give a shit if I got one or not and got the Swift White Hawkstrider and Raddons Cascading Eyes one the exact same day

I don't want to be #1 I just want to have fun especially in pvp

Any cache from emissaries has a chance to have a lego in it.

KEK.

I love how desperate these fagggots are for legendaries. I don't care and never will care, getting mad about something out of your control is the sign of a man child

This one speaks with wisdom.

>Not using a mount that matches your Transmog

On a slightly unrelated note
>Only 2 Star theme mounts
>One is a Cloud Serpant, which looks dumb as a ground mount
>One is cash shop

I just want something more fitting to my balance druid

Unless you want to raid.

Momentum is a talent any smart DH has built there entire rotation and talent tree around.

Whenever you use your mobility options, Fel Rush or Vengeful retreat you get a 20% boost to damage. It's a ton of fun zipping around every batle and shitting out huge bursts of damage. Plus if you pay attention to the terrain of your battle you can increase your DPS even more, Fel Rush into a wall? Less travel time back and more DPS. On a hill? Vengerful retreat (Basically a backflip) into the wall, go nowhere, and instantly be back in the fight shitting out damage.

Plus there are fun combos especially with vengeful retreat not being on the GCD so you can drop Fury of the Illidari on your way out, Fel Barrage back in, and still have time for a Throw Glaive of Chaos Strike.

It's fucking god like in PvP nobody has enough escape mechanisms to get away from you if you use 2 fel rushes vengeful and blur to recharge fel rush.

DH could literally be the lowest DPS in the game and I wouldn't leave because Memementum is just too damn fun. Gutting that is the only thing that would make me ditch it.

Love playing my UH DK, fun to me is doing big crits and have great cleave.

it's on my bar since BC.

Most sane guilds won't kick a guy just for wanting to play a DK for example. He won't get into any serious mythic guilds or a lot of pugs but literally fuck them. Pug raid leaders have always been autists and not everyone needs to run mythic raids.

You fuckers always exaggerate this shit and act like if you're not playing a top five spec you won't get invited when it's never been true.

I have a Chromatic Dragon from vanilla WoW as a mount. I like it. I use it.

If I'm running a pug I'd always prefer taking a warlock or a mage over an ele shaman.

got it as enhance

>start training the garrison trait to be able to equip 2 legendaries
>have 0 legendaries atm

>849
Wow, why do only lazy as fuck players get the legos.

>have a free "lol im clear and have stars" look no matter what the fuck you wear
>whats the best mount? one that matches my character, his race, his abilities, his outfit?
>NO LOL MORE STARS FUCK YOU BLIZZARD WHY DO YOU CHARGE ME FOR BEING CREATIVELY BANKRUPT

>tfw blizzard doesn't release more slutmog armors

how do you know hes lazy? maybe he just started.

You sound fucking retarded

Imagine at the end of the expansion you will be able to equip 3 or more legendaries, and there will be people without a single one.

What were they thinking.

>have a free "lol im clear and have stars" look no matter what the fuck you wear
>Depending on the crutch in the first place

I guess Guardians and Ferals are also creatively bankrupt too, regardless of what they are wearing outside of their forms

>hunter walks into AH and just aoes and kills everyone

good game blizzard

It could also be a week old pic.

>last expansion leather had just a bra top
>this expansion its literally a bikini with a scarf

>you're too shit to get them and have to wait for another level cap increase

Is frost mage still irredeemable shit?

>actually choosing 1 mount
>not letting random just pick one of your 250

Sorry for being a huge casual :(

And DHs are literally, LITERALLY made for slutmogging. They auto-crop even normal looking tops to show cleavage and midriff.

I need to make a DH alt because they look fun as fuck but I hate how edgy they are.

no class is getting kicked out of raids unless you're in one of the top mythic guilds. I'm a frost DK and i've gotten benched on like 3 fights max.

I've never been benched.

I fucking love how the HH Helm looks on a gnome.

I look like a smug shitposter

Guys guys
I cleaned a withered army training ang got a new skin for my blood dk artifact, the blue one of the last line of skins. It's been a week and i haven't seen anyone with it. When i'm in orgri i get tons of wisp asking me how i got it. Could it be possible that i am the only one with it or at least one of the happy few. It's magnificent btw senpai.

You can get rid of the horns and the shitty skin and I think you can go without tats but you can't lose the edge wrap over your eyes. You could also mog your glaives to be regular swords but you can never truly escape the edge.

Anyone know what I have to do to get my hidden artifact skin for my skull? I'm a demo lock and I know it drops from a edgar shadowgaurd but I have no idea what is also required for it to drop. I have AP level 5 but I don't think thats it. Anyone mind helping me out?

its always going to be rare, congrats

Anyone else kinda miffed alliance gets a fuccboi as its leader after varian died?

>mfw they killed varian for shitty drama

You can have glowing eyes without the wrap or barely noticeable wraps.

I've seen a lot of DH that are basically dressed as rogues

screenshot or no proof

>greymane is the prevalent force in the broken isles, even tyrande is dicking around there
>the "king" is nothing but a racist figurehead for a group of racist humans

It's a random drop from the last reward chest if you score like 500+ I think. It's not one of the harder skins to obtain. Retripaladins gets a pretty cool quest line for theirs where they visit the Ebon Hold and shit

I wonder why the only horde leader who shows up is Sylvanas

I hate that this is a night elf expansion

But you are user

beautiful isn't it?

are there any good looking female undead plate mogs? I want to make my DK look sexy.

I know thats why its the perfect mog for me

It also accurately describes how I feel when I top the meters as a fury warrior

Damn, I didn't think it was that big.

>three complete expansions of "thrall does this, thrall does that, orcs orcs orcs orcs"
>people get fucking sick, demand thrall no longer show up and that the alliance get a chance
>they do
>fucking wasted
>"I hate that this is a night elf expansion"

lok'tar O'gar, fuckers

Racist figure head, racist human? Who took the SJW PC Kool Aid? Cause the Humans in WoW is pretty damn okay with other races and historically helped them plenty of times.

So let me get this straight. If I went Tank DH in PvE, but wanted to DPS PvP, i'd essentially be fucked unless I put in a fuckton of time leveling a different artifact?

I'm really confused as to what all these people are bitching about when it comes to artifacts and alt specs.

>Legion thread.

Someone actually typed this out unironically?

Cringe.

This is what I'm using.

Same. Rarely feel the effects which is kind of a bummer, but when the opportunity rises and you get pop off a few Eye Beams in a row it FeelsGoodMan.

not a very sexy hat. i want something that shows hair preferably.

With artifact power research you'll catch up pretty nicely in a few weeks.

>It also accurately describes how I feel when I top the meters as a fury warrior
You should feel annoyed, depressed even, that you had to do a run with complete retards if you were topping meter.

>orcs
kill on sight
>peaceful cow people
kill on sight, raze defensless villages to the ground
>wrongly revived humans who have broken free from their captors but that look ugly
KILL ON FUCKING SIGHT
>elves who helped humans until the HUMANS BETRAYED THEM
KILL ON SIGHT, BAN THEM FROM DALARAN
>fucking neutral green jews who do nothing but trade and will help anyone who pays them
THEY LOOK LIKE ORCS, KILL ON SIGHT

>short humans
fine
>skinny blue humans
fine
>even shorter humans
fine
>worgen
do they look like humans sometimes? ok they're cool

oh yeah they arent racist, its just those anti-sjws

Holy shit you're retarded.

bro literally everyone has that thing. everyone just xmogs it because it looks like shit.

Like why is the handle so short?

Did you forget that the Alliance and Horde are at constant war with each other?

reminder than sylvanas literally did nothing wrong

oh god i would love to cross your miserable person IG and rekt you multiple times until you cry and press Escape, click on Quit, connect on the battle.net website and choose the unsubscribe section until you click on the unsubscribe button.

@353501297
>warrior using paladin gear

I think it was originally supposed to be a dual wielded item.

in an exclusively racist war? no, i did not
the only reason there is a "horde" is because the humans have decided to immediately kill every sentient race that doesnt have their blonde hair and blue eyes, so the rest of ALL THE OTHER RACES OF AZEROTH had to band together

I'm not bro with people with shit taste, it's amazingly awesome.

That's a Death Knight.

Are you 12?

>Swift White Hawkstrider
How do you get this

A fabulous yet second-hand embarrassing instance of underage attracting underage.

>playing undead.
>ever

you fucked it up.

If humans are so bad, Orcs should just go back to Outland.

What's bad about having passion for the side you picked?
You guys are low test af

>Night/Blood elf interaction when they start to dick around in Suramar in 7.1

Lor'Themar better brings his grumpyness back.

I've always wanted my own harem.

A cat is fine too.

>tfw I wasted my boost on an undead warrior with forge and enchant.

Worst decision I've made in this game for 12 years. And I've made really terrible decisions before but this one...

And then we have brozone Khadgar who see beyond all this shit, Probably Anduin too. Humans in Azeroth is probably one of the most pussy humans in any fiction. The invaders are the fucking orcs. Humans also chillzone with non horde Tauren and Trolls.

The only fucking mistake they done is with the Forsaken and the Sin'dorei. But then Blizzard really wants this lame as Alliance Vs Horde conflict to excuse a bunch of jack assess killing each others while the Legion is upon them.

>Undead speak common
>considered a problem somehow, gets changed

>Pandaren speak Pandaren
>but two of either faction don't speak the SAME "Pandaren"

>Demon Hunters speak Demonic
>the same Demonic both sides

It's about fucking time I had my cross-faction RP wet dreams come true.
Who else bets that they fucking change this anyway?

Who here don't give a single fuck about the lore because you think it's retarded and has probably been made by a 10 years old and just play the game because it's awesome?

>tfw too scared to pug raids
I'm 850 and I've watched vids for all bosses but I'm still afraid to apply to groups ...

>flying mount
>vanilla WoW

They changed Pandaren in 7.0.3.

Blizzard seems to have gone a little softer on stuff like this, I don't think it's gonna change, DHs are blizzards new special super snowflake class anyway.

Same feel as you but I'm DK tank so 1000000000X worse than you.

Baine was going to show up in Highmountain but they axed him for some reason.

you forgot:

Trolls:
>They look ugly, kill them despite not having any grievances against them

Night elves:
>literally just trolls down to the genetic level, but have magical makeup to look like humans, let them into the alliance

Baine is gay af compared to the mary sue tauren.

WELL IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

I MADE A PANDAREN DIPLOMAT WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO ACT AS AN INTERPRETER AND LEAD TO SOME AWESOME FACTION-TO-FACTION INTERACTION, THEN IT NEVER WORKED.

WHY WAS THIS EVER A PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? DUMB SHITS GETTING BAITED OR INSULTED, WAS THAT IT? BULL FUCKING HORSESHIT. WHAT A WORTHLESS EXCUSE.

That was 10 years worth of anger being vented, I apologise. Things will be better now.

I'm thinking about resubbing next paycheck. Should i? And are hunters still shit? leveled that fucker to 100 and all you have to do is press 3 buttons in raids and in pvp you're a trap bitch.

this expansion is fucking dogshit

it's literally more of the same except now you're allowed to do that same shit 700 times instead of just once

>yell out in pandaren: alliance are fags
>pandaren response: fucking reported
>email from blizzard
>silenced for 24 hours

my character probably bullied him in the wandering isle as a kid

It's too late for you, you'll never be able to catch up now since everyone else will have more artifact research

>he doesnt use an appropriate mount for each character/spec
>all he rides is his stupid flashy recruit a friend horse
ew

>buy an expansion to a game
>its calle an "expansion"
>literaally expands upon the basic concepts of the original game

WOOOW IM PRESSING BUTTONS AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING

What's artifact research and why can't i catch up?

It's a garrison work order that makes your artifact weapon gain levels faster and we're talking a LOT faster as time goes by.

Look at me, peasant. Heirlooms cover my body from head to toe, gifted to me by the greatest heroes Azeroth has ever known.

Yes, this horse IS made of STARS.

>frost dk with death chargers reins and appropriate mog

Just because I look good doesn't make my spec not shit though

>role playing in DOTA All Stars 4

Why are you playing frost?

you only get 1 weapon at the start of the expansion
you level it up as you play
eventually, all you do is level it up, as you have geared up and the only progression is to get it stronger
people who started early and havent stopped have somewhat stronger weapons than those who started later (literally 5-10%, completely ignorable)

>people cant check up on your individual artifact progression, all they see are the gems slotted into it
>so nobody can actually tell you are behind unless you tell them

i literally have 4 110s and beyond like the 30k artifact level one, the other artifact talents are just super minor

I ride my Recruit A Friend Hippogryph on my Night Elf.

Suck my dick, fag, it's appropriate, cool, AND flashy.

>artifact weapon gain levels faster and we're talking a LOT faster as time goes by

Not really, the amount of AP you need for traits goes up faster than the AK increase to AP generation does.

>leather and plate get slutmogs
>cloth doesn't get SHIT
>most of the slutmogs are late vanilla/early bc
>midriff robe tops without the robes are OBTAINABLE ingame but you can't mog them

its a flying mount from Cata that is a Chromatic Dragonflight from vanilla BWL, retard

>slutmogging
we get it, you're a fat dude irl

cloth has the best vanilla slutmogs in the game though

there just expensive

plate is terrible for slutmog while leather shit is all super lategame

>implying I'm fat

(you)

>DKs can actually be mounted knights now
good shit. Too bad its 1 hour a day only.

I've never been a fan of slutmogs. Always thought them to be tacky.

Slutmogs on a Demon Hunter get a pass though, because succubus transmogs actually look pretty cool with added horns. Who here has a Succubus DH they'd like to show for reference?

I miss Totemic Projection SO MUCH

Dungeon

How are Retro Paladins DPS?

I got it easy. Too bad it looks like shit with blue

Yep mine too
So glad i logged diluring that promo

Pretty great so far. Got the Festering Strike belt the first week of mythic 0 dungeons and got the unholy bracers 2 weels later.

Now I have to wait 11 days before I can wear them both.

I hit 850 before EN came out

Anyone playing a class without water walking and not riding a water strider is just dumb.

alliance chopper can be bought in game
horde one cannot be due to some LEGAL BULLSHIT since it was a prize for a contest

LOVING EVERY LAUGH, HORDEFAGS

I don't own a water strider.

>by the time you reach exalted and can buy the 850 epic item from the faction you'll probably already have a 850+ item for that slot

Pants on head.

It's for people who don't do mythics/raids.

Really good now after those buffs. Gameplay is still shit but damage is more than fine now.

>he wants vendor trash to be as good as gear that you earn through difficult content
>calls others retarded

Blizzard has been cucking their user base for years to try and be less sexist. Sexy outfits are abelism.

SO PROGRESSIVE!

I feel you. Boosted an undead hunter. Somehow the idea of zombie marksman sounded really cool to me at the time. Not only ranged animations are fucking shit but hunters are boring as fuck to play

Looks okay with proper mog though

Dont forget the skrillex haircut the vrykul women get now :^)

have you seen demon hunters? they are lewded out to the extreme

>everyone tells me how frost dk is bad
>at 850 my dps is higher than every unholy dk i meet in EN and Mythics+
What's the deal, actually?
Or are people just shitposting?
Hidden artifact appearance fucking WHERE

So being Horde is actually better? Glad I never cucked myself being a weakling pinky.

people are terrible at the game

those guys in your groups must be shitters then

>use earthen shield totem
>people move away from its radius

>use healing rain
>people move away from its radius

What class should i level to 110?
>hunter
>rogue
>spriest

Welcome to shaman 101, user.
Learn that it is your fault if people are getting outside these fucking things.

GO FIND IT, IF YOU'RE SO GREAT

>thunderfury outlaw rogue appearance in since the start of the game
>wasnt found for a month since its just extremely fucking rare
>BM hunters can just buy theirs from a vendor for 6000 gold

Hunter or Priest. There's too much melee atm and a lot of guilds are desperately wanting ranged.

nigga I can turn into a fucking seal

>Get into game recently
>Join some raid group that says its their first time, casual etc.
>They're literally not even moving away from Ursoc when marked for that charge

Fuck man. I'm nowhere near good at this game but at least I've read some guides and shit on the raid beforehand

>stupid fucking shaman casts it using his quick cast macro around himself
>nowhere near the boss

>casts it where we are standing
>boss fucking moves at 66% hp, everyone knows this except this dumb fucking shaman

dont deny this isnt you

at least you can relocate you're totems after you dropped them, right?

>you can enter every outdoor class hall even at low levels
>sneaked myself into the druid, rogue and hunter ones quite easily
>tried to enter the paladin one with my draenei paladin
>YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE, PALADIN :^)
>get ported out
>mfw

Because its the best looking mount in the game.

>I used shadow resist to get my glad mount :^)

Nice dude

>got my legendary first among a group of 6 friends
>it's BiS for my spec

feels good man

But you can't enter the druid class hall, it just boots you out.

You're supposed to do mythics or HC raiding if you want legendaries, retard. HC dungeons and LFR gives you barely any chance or increased bad luck protection

It was actually welfare pvp epics that I farmed from botting AV.

You can if you're a druid, you nigger.

the more you play the less likely you are to get a legendary

>Do LFR on an alt out of curiosity
>Do Heart of Corruption
>Literally half the raid dies at the end of the first phase because they don't run out of Il'gynoth's chamber
>Tanks want people to kill Dominator tentacles first, corruptors last
>Mages cast time warp as soon as we pull

Holy shit this is a nightmare

That mount was cool when only a couple people on the server had it.

I got lucky and cleared that first try with only 5 retards still being in the heart, my friend had TWENTY die in the heart phase.

I know the feeling, I joined a random guild for the hearthstone cooldown and to help getting mythics done easier and every fight in EN so far I've finished 10% higher in damage on my MM hunter. I know I deserve a better guild but I can't be bothered to go through the bullshit of applying to one, I'm also playing casually though and their times are convenient so I'll just continue feeling like I'm better than I really am.

Which means that your main spec steadily advances, but your offspec can catch up easier and easier

In WoD i never beat Archimonde in LFR despite trying 100 times with different groups. LFR sucks.

Are you going to spend dozens of hours on fishing for me?

That's rough dude, the group I cleared it with this week in LFR only had 3 die and we were zerging adds faster than they spawned.

Fuck LFR but I'll be damned if I don't want that sexy black/white color scheme armor that drops in LFR.

>Do LFR
>We kill Il'gynoth the first time we enter the chamber.

Sorry about your luck bro.

Shadow is trash in both pve and pvp, don't bother

That's the way to do it bro. Who gives a shit about better/worse guilds if you have a group you work well with?

Sad part is hes right

>orcs invade and first war
>orcs would win 2nd war, get fucked over
>trolls have most expansive lands
>humans help elves clear them out of their lands
>orcs make peace with humans after wc3
>nightelfs fuck that peace up
>orcs have their own home on a separate fucking continent
>humans come first wave is peaceful
>2nd wave want to exterminate everyone orc and none human
>humans try to exterminate elves despite the history of elves helping them
>jania kills every last horde in dalaran
>dwarfs keep invading peaceful orc settlements in alterac

>orcs mildly peaceful till garrosh
>tauren have no real beef would be chill with night elves
>orcs fuck that up
>undead can't be trusted
>nightelves want to hop ship back to alliance

You take the undead out, and you have a peaceful horde, minus garrosh fucking shit up.

Humans have a biblical scroll of fuckwads that created half the problems in wow.

I've always played frost, I'm hoping it becomes fun because I did enjoy it before

>haven't played since WotLK
>had shitloads of rare mounts that are just wasting away
it kind of makes me sad that I wasted highschool on WoW instead of forming lasting social bonds

Don't have an alchemy alt? Just make water walking potions if you want to fish, otherwise the 3 dailies+ 3 turn in fish for the water strider mount takes like fifteen minutes tops to finish. It's like ten days worth of dailies to get exalted with them.

>his mythic raid group doesn't consist of 2 prot warriors, 4 holy pallys and 14 enhance shamans

>Literally "They dindu nuffin"

Is Shadow Priest that fun even though S2M seems like a super unfun talent you NEED to take to do any DPS?

You answered your own question.

>he couldn't kill Xhul'horac without blowing up

So I just did the first main opening Legion scenario with a class trial of a Paladin.
Before it started I switched to Holy Pally because that is what I plan to boost.
What the fuck did I do wrong? I was healing for nearly fucking NOTHING. I was fucking useless, I barely healed even if I spammed my shit. What the fuck?

Outlaw has been suuper fun but being mellee is a problem
Ranged dps seem to always have a huge advantage over because the dodging mechanics of bosses
So whenmellee are dodging shit snd running aroind the ranged are still at 100% dps

rogue for PvP
Hunter for PvE
Priest to be a healslut

So what's the deal with cooking? I'm trying to get the recipe for max stats food but this fat fuck keeps giving me grey items for a week now. Is there a trick for this shit or what.

THE MOUNTAIN WILL GNAW AT YOUR BONES

Except when most ranged has to move their DPS plummets.

What is the most FUN DoT class to play?

survival hunter
it's trash tho

There are no lasting social bonds from highschool

survival hunter

That may be true but ranged still has far more uptime in most raid fights

>flying around drunk
>eyes start to hurt
>take goggles off
>now my camera feels like it's zoomed out way more than it should be
I'm so disoriented

Does the legendary adapt to your spec or will it always stay the same?

This is one of the reasons I dislike Outlaw over Assassination Rogues, I at least have rolling dots.

They're spec specific.

Because it is expensive and looks like its just a ground mount

o.. oh..

there's generic ones, armor type specific ones, class specific ones, and spec specific ones

Fucking shitty.
>Younger brother opens world quest boxes
>TWO FUCKING LEGENDARY'S
>Open a box
>Its just a fucking cape and blood of sargeras
JUST

But I don't

A lot are shared, even across classes. I think everyone has that absorb neck.

>Got kicked from a guild because the leader is an uptight faggot raider
I can't take these fucking faggots who play Blizzard games. All their games are like this, I was doing fine on the DPS chart and doing mechanics but nope, didn't bring food but I did bring a flask but got kicked.

Fucking get a life.

>not using your mount for comedical effect/triggering people.

When will blizzard let me make an undead night elf? No more shit hunched over human garbage

>have 850 ilvl
>do WQs that give 835 ilvl gear
>get the emissary chest
>820 ilvl gear and 600 gold

My season 3 team was double warglaive set rogue and reston Druid. Would have vengeful glad title but couldn't beat a double warrior paladin team

You'll still probably be hunched over. If they make undead night elves, it'll use the wretched base.

>not Withered for the dank vargul skeleton

Joke's on you, I use my ratstallion because a goblin riding a rat is hilarious.

Doubt

What % of Crit Chance should I have on a Feral Druid before pumping up my Mastery past 45%?

>tfw you feel underwhelming as a paladin tank when every other tank is like a raidboss and it takes every ounce of the healers attention to get you through the mythics

>tfw you can't even get a top 4 dps as a retribution paladin, no matter how much i try to do the right rotations

Should I just unsub? my itemlevel is 840 but my class seems so underwhelming.

But I use the meme fox

I have the meme rat but i dont like it as much

Go fuck yourself faggot. Don't reply to me.

So, after the months done, how are you finding Legion?

>do mythic + 7
>necrotic
>out tank is a Death Knight
well, i guess i'm not gonna go high on mythic + this week.
rip keystones.

DK main here
it could be worse

When the FUCK will the new patch arrive? They are finally bringing the option to hide belts and it's way overdue.

Sounds like you're just doing something wrong. Prot and ret are both pretty middle of the road as far as tanks and DPS are concerned.

I ride around on pic related because fuck you I like class specific mounts

I allowed a friend to talk me into it against better judgement. I should've known. It's overrated to say the least

reminder to sell all your mats and potions the week before patch 7.1

I'm still enjoying it

>not using a quality mount

lmao

I'm pretty terrible at making hotkeys and actually click abilities sometimes. I also don't really have any addons besides DBM.

It just really gets to me when people call me out for being bad when I miss someone having a mob attacking them without me noticing in the chaos.

Also it's really embarrassing when my friends on their dps classes outdamage me.

I have opposite luck.
>run mythic's
>nothing but the same gear
>World quest where you have to grab squirrels
>Mythic war-forged gear as the reward
What the fuck is this blizzard?

What was Blizzard thinking dumping the rogue stronghold in the sewers of Dalaran?

Why couldn't they roll with Ravenholdt?

If you played Rogue during Cata, Ravenholdt burned to the ground.

Because they are fucking hacks with no idea how to make good games anymore.

Assassination rogue or havoc DH bros? My rogue is already 110 but I had been playing outlaw like a meme. DH is 108.

Ravenholdt burnt senpai.

>People seriously grind artifact power even though research exists and this is the easiest mythic raid ever

Care to explain user?

Warlock or Shadow Priest?

Overwatch was great

So you are happy that you got an item that gives you a passive that used to be a talent and was removed ONLY to make you get that item because they are too lazy to think of anything else?

>caring about this raid when it drops no tier and shit trinkets

???!!!

both other rogue specs are fucking boring shit compared to outlaw, but they do more damage than havoc is gonna. So it's fun vs damage.

Why does it look ridiculous?

Stay outlaw.
If you go Ass or subtlety your DPS will suck ass compared to what you probably pull now.

>houses never get rebuilt

get out fags, it's been like 5 years since cata

So you need artifact power for the next raid which is what a month away? Is that it?

I'm convinced Blizzard games are filled with cucks. I cannot escape being paired with retards no matter what game I play.

No wonder this shit went single player, who the fuck would want to associate themselves with the faggots who play this?

The next actual raid is in 2017.

Ravenholdt being destroyed was a big deal, why go back on that?

You sound even worse than them

>Traps are fun
>mongoose bites are not

>having like 4 pets out attacking a target is fun
>the moments where you just cobra shot are boring and feel bad

>aimed shot is fun
>marksman overall kinda boring

man if i wasn't so deep in i would totally reroll my shaman, my mythic + team even needs a proper healer but i guess it's too late now.

7.1 raid should be probably in November.

I like my ancient skeleton dragon though....

I don't care. I'd only associate with Blizzdrones if it meant taking the rope to a tree to hang them.

>big deal
>some dumb baby dragon that they've only mentioned since MoP was mega butthurt and burned it down because a single rogue there was a black dragon

Yeah no.

>he pays $60 every 2 years and $180 a year for a boring grindfest that takes no skill and is all about playing to a timegate and wasting your life
absolutely epic~!

You really are juvenile

>He doesnt have the biggest totem yet

CARE TO EXPLAIN

inb4 "Trial of Valor isn't a real raid even though I constantly cry about tiers not being varied like BC"

How is MM Hunter after the patch?

Beats being a degenerate Blizzard fanboy.

t. chuunibyou

I swear those things got fatter since BC

too busy grinding Wardens to revered to grind Highmountain to exalted

lol

Because I hope by the end of this expansion high-mountain and suramar burn to the fucking ground.

I love Grove Warden on my druid. And nothing you say can change that.

fuck off Dargrul

>hating the 2 best zones (stormheim is cool too)
how?

no u

Stormheim and suramar are great though

in fact the only zone that I actually hate is val'sharah, i don't understand how this got past testing

Anyone else love a class or spec but for some reason don't play it?

>started playing fresh in WoD
>only "rare" mount I have is the skele drake from ICC cheevos

highmountain in literally redit: the zone

These non-flying expansions are great. Makes all that effort getting Raven Lord worthwhile.

this is the first expansion where I genuinely enjoy every zone
Azuna is kind of boring, but it isn't actively bad like some others

PUNY KARKUN

Can we stop using reddit as a generic term for "I don't like that"

Besides, if anything were reddit tier it'd be the tyrande/malfurion soap opera zone

SHAN RHONIR, GO KISS A TAUREN

are vengence dh's good in raids

>We wuz indians and shit.
>feeding addicts
user plz

>Fucking up a Cred Forums meme

We wuz doesn't work when they literally are ya donk

That's like saying to black people "We wuz niggers an shiiit"

stormheim was howling fjord 2.0 a.k.a the worst WotLK zone. You take the hint

>a.k.a the worst WotLK zone.
that's not Grizzly Hills or Crystalsong

i didn't really liked azsuna, it had way too many bonus objectives things t b h

I thought the helmet was the best legendary?

That scenario is not designed to have healers, you're basically just supposed to bum rush through it and punch the bad guys

Sheeeit
Still doesn't change the fact that I hate the zone with an undying passion.

>shitting on comfy hills
I'll fight you m8

>Crystalsong
barely even counts as a zone. It was super small and had like 3 quests in total

>howling fjord
>bad
Besides we got a bad ass grapple hook .

lol this ring is shit and in no way makes the abomination of a spec that is Fury anywhere close to viable.

your guildies are trash if you're beating them in dps

>Still no hint of how to get the frost/unholy hidden skins
>There are items and possibly scenarios tied to them that no one has found, even since beta
What other classes/specs are missing their skins? I know people worked out the corrupted Ashbringer skin and rogues found their Thunderfury lookalike.

>hurrr a zone was good because it had enjoyable music

It was a huge fucking chore to quest in and your nostalgia is making you think otherwise.

there's a lot of hidden shit i think.
there is this cave behind the hunter lodge on a hill, and there's some guy in there.
noone know what he does.

You do realize it's literally the first week on LFR and most people never did it before, right? It'll probably still happen fromt ime to time, but next week should see a lot fewer people dying to it.

You are.

Anyone know how to get the Outlaw hidden skin?

How shit is Spriest without using S2M?

Literally every zone is filled to the brim with outdated memes and terrible puns

Paladin here, I think you're just bad and need to make an effort to git gud

my weight is 45 kilo

yes

I liked it. My most fond memories of that place is waiting near Drak taron and camping allies. Lush green summer forests were also a nice change of pace from dragonblight
I may have been too hard on howling fjord though now that I remembered icecrown exists

>liking suramar

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

>double warrior paladin team

Literally how? Your team should have shit on them. IF it was S4, I could understand that though.

Care to tell?
I know it has something to do with the wind-lord but that's about it.

at least unholy has some clue about theirs with Putricide's secret lab in ICC, so the main thing is figuring out how to get to that point of the chain

Frost has literally nothing. Anyone's best guess is that the Echos of Arthas that show up around the Broken Isles has something to do with it, but there's only 4 that we know of and everyone has tried interpreting the dialog with no luck.

yes because the new content is balanced around it

get exalted with Highmountain and the Stormheim faction

Run Neth's Lair and hope it drops off the last boss. You get a binding and it gives you a quest that leads you to the next one

Warrior,Rogue or DK. Which class to boost for dps? I already got a 850 bear tank and he's boring as fuck

Fucking awful. I got my first legendary on day 9 for my alt monk, it was the sephuz' rings which has okay stats but goddamn is the equip awful. And now month later, I finally got one for my DH tank. And guess what? I got the worst one, AGAIN. Fucking Symbiote belt with the most useless equip in the whole game. Statswise awful for raids too.

In Dalaran there is a fishing woman near the bank with an empty pot near her, is this related to anything? You can interact with the pot and it hints that you should be able to plant something in it but I don't know what

>everyone has tried interpreting the dialog with no luck.
he's just telling us that Bolvar is going to go full Lich King

Heart of Corruption is pretty easy since the adds don't hit for shit. It's just burst the eye and burn the heart, rinse and repeat.

Fucking spiderbird though, that's a shit show. I've yet to get a group that could clear it without wiping at least a few times on it. If it's anything to go by i can't wait to see how bad they'll have to nerf Cenarius so he doesn't destroy LFR groups

>people bitched that horde bike winning was biased
>actually because alliance bike was dumb
>tread looks stupid and alliance bike had more of it

ILLIDAN BEING DESTROYED WAS A BIG DEAL, WHY GO BACK ON THAT

THE LICH KING BEING DESTROYED WAS A BIG DEAL, WHY GO BACK ON THAT

ARCHIMONDE BEING DESTROYED WAS A BIG DEAL, WHY GO BACK ON THAT

KAEL BEING DESTROYED WAS A BIG DEAL, WHY GO BACK ON THAT

>do LFR nightmare
>people suck badly, like really bad
>raid wipes over and over on the slimes
>somehow everyone is nice and understanding
>healer takes a moment before every fight to explain tactics
>everyone shares items they dont need
>guy gave me his warforged relic
Dont know what to tell you. This was on the second day of unlock, it mightve all gone to shit already

>still haven't gotten Legion
>hesitant to because my brother isn't playing and I kind of want to see if they keep shitting on horde

>at the same time I feel like I'm getting further and further behind on things like artifact power and legendaries

Yeah and consider how long it took Stormwind to fix the park.

Ravenholdt will be rebuilt in 10 years, user.

>KAEL BEING DESTROYED WAS A BIG DEAL, WHY GO BACK ON THAT
A'dal tells you isn't dead within minutes of you killing him. He didn't just randomly appear two expansions later and go "haha how about that Tempest Keep thing, crazy right guys?"

>IF I DONT LIKE IT YOU CANT EITHER

calm down sperglord Some of us can enjoy games without having to be le objectively conscious 24/7

"Death" as a literary concept has been thrown out the door years ago. I didn't even bat an eye when Tirion, Varian and Vol'jin "died".

How do I find a guild as a healer? I play on a small realm and every guild seems to be full on healers.
Should I just wait for Nighthold and pug in the meantime?

Honestly I really want kael to come back and be redeemed as some sort of not zombie

If Kael'thas became the blood elf leader i'd probably make a belf immediately.

>Headless Horseman's Mount

Nothing wrong with this

Viable in mythic+, not viable in raids
S2m is the best thing blizzard has ever done though

>KAEL BEING DESTROYED WAS A BIG DEAL, WHY GO BACK ON THAT
Because Kael should've never gotten corrupted or become a bad guy.

Kael'Thas is literally my favourite Warcraft 3 character besides Maiev and Pre-WoW Arthas. Him being killed off that fast and having his entire personality re-written in to a retard is terrible.
Having him come back, have Lor'Themar step down and become a field general so he can ACTUALLY DO SHIT for once, would be goat.

>Kael comes back
>Becomes Warchief
>Make Kalimdor great again

Why do you like S2M?

>tfw exalted with Nightfallen
>tfw their world quests drown you in AP
There's no end to it.

ME GETTING MY HEAD CHOPPED OFF WAS MERELY A SETBACK

I'm the guy you replied to, oddly enough the group that wiped on Heart for me cleared the bird on its first try

>Blood Elf Warchief
We literally don't need anymore pandering.
Sylvanas as Warchief is bad enough.

Because the skill cap for shadow spiked through the roof while still having an acceptable floor, every time I do a boss I can try figure out how to best use it without losing control as opposed to every other class mindlessly mashing their 3 button rotations.
There is nothing more fun than being the top dps if I don't fuck up while dieing in shame if I do

Look, I'm not saying Kael'thas wasn't cool as fuck, and what they did to him wasn't a travesty

But Lor'themar now is a way better leader than Kael'thas was then, and it really wouldn't work for him to step down because he's just plain better at the job.

>people come back to life
>buildings can't be rebuilt

nice

I unironically like the Hearthsteed. It's a magic robot pegasus.

>Implying anything uses any mount other than the water striders.

What game are you playing, user?

It took 10 years because they needed to find someone to rebuild it, since the last time they got people to, they nobles fucked them over and rioted.

you can't call something a travesty, and then offer up some head canon tier bullshit as an alternative.

You people get so overly attached to characters it's ridiculous. Let it go, he's dead.

Is enchanting completely fucking useless?

Sell neck enchants

Shut up faggot, people only played WoW because they liked WC3.

I think so too. Hope I can go the distance.

>hearthsteed with shadowform

Diablo-lite the game. Just go play an ARPG and leave this pile of shit to rot its a corpse of its former self living off of other games idea's.

There's absolutely nothing on the AH for enchants.

>not being death knight master class

neck, ring and cloaks are all worth the price.

unfortunaltely that price is way under value of the mats required to make them

>tfw everyone trying to show off their "unique" mount
>I just use my plain gryphon because it gets the job done

>Have not missed a single cache except the first.
>Completed 8 mythics the first week and 10 mythics every week since then.
>Have farmed over 300 augment runes from tanking satchel run heroics.
>Have completed heroic 7/7, normal 7/7 and LFR 3/3 every week since they have been available.
>Have done up to Mythic +8 on timer.
>Have done 20+ Mythic 2/3/4 3 chest runs.
>Have done withered training with 400 points every single time its been available.
>Am at prestige level 1 honor level 25 through BGs exclusively and have opened hundreds of lockboxes along the way.

Why don't I deserve a legendary blizzard?!

>tfw DK but still use water strider cuz too lazy to path of frost.

>mob so much as farts on you
>lose water walking ability

or even worse
>so much as twitch your mouse a single nanometer in the wrong direction
>swimming and unable to get back up on the surface without wasting 20 minutes of jumping

>Character is cool in base game
>Comes back in sequel
>Is literally a retard and gets killed off because he's a retard
>"lol who cares bruh"

Most DPS classes are fun but good fucking luck breaking the barrier from ilvl 840, unless you're in a good guild it's an absolute chore to complete mythics with pugs alone.

Tanking is actively the most boring fucking gameplay I have ever experienced. I'd recommend rolling a goddamn Brewmaster just so you don't fall asleep at the keyboard.

I don't heal so it might be fun? I wouldn't know

So research the ones people need and put them up for 12k

>Using anything but Azure Water Strider

ABSOLUTE fucking pleb tier you probably don't even plan on race changing your DH to panda when it's possible jesus christ anons.

>done all mythics / mythic+ / full cleared raids since launch
>no legendary
>every casual in my guild has one

i want to die

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2014.

>I can't let things go because muh faggoty sentimental nostalgia.

you dramatic faggots are the worst

shut up forever

because the shitters who stumble across one from some backwoods treasure chest in search of that 10AP luck out and get one, which according to blizzard means they deserve a break in farming and have more legendaries just thrown on top of them.

It's been confirmed that the issue where getting one increases your chance of getting more still hasn't been fixed, and that it supposedly DECREASES the chance of not getting one if you don't already have one

test

>everybody using the same 'super rare unique mount' that everybody else is using
>use one of the lv 20 mounts, looking sleek as fuck and actually look unique

The unpainted mechanostrider is awesome looking. I dont give a fuck what anybody says.

>jump while underwater with Path of Frost up
>can't move forward unless you hold both mouse buttons down and pull them towards the surface
>glyph of Path of Frost doesn't exist anymore
Blizzard hates DKs so much that they even nerfed their gimmick mobility that has literally 0 impact on raiding or mythics

>Cred Forums pass user since jan 2014
kek faggot

>not having Cred Forums gold

lmao

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2014.

>tfw I'm still just using the Dreadsteed on my Warlock
If you aren't using a mount that compliments the flavor of your class why even bother?

>Play MMO based on the universe of a beloved franchise
>Expect characters from that franchise
>Get other people wearing the face of those characters behaving like fucking mongs
>"lol who cares bruh"

Damn son. You need rehab, or a lego.

Proof it.

that's bullshit i've had a pass for 2 years

That looks pretty cool actually, are there any other mounts that look good with that glyph?

It could work with a mog too.

I'm a druid and I started playing again when Legion came out. They took out the Grove Warden on launch.

>mfw

kill yourself

>i'm too poor

wow must suck dude

Test

>illidan's bitch boy that's so scared of sargeras he turned on his people and his ally to be a legion literal who nobody

what a shit character.

the astral serpent from Mogushan Vaults looks pretty sick too.

but i switched from Shadow to Disc in WoD and haven't touched the spec since, so i don't know just how many mounts could work with it

There are mounts with similar models still in the game. Not as good with a druid though.

R A R E
A
R
E

Did I recently Raid with you?
Are you by any chance on Area 52?

>nighttime in highmountain

maximum comfy tbqh

>tfw sword clips through mount

Because you haven't done mythic raiding :^)

because the flying disk is the best monk mount

What's the best professions for an undead mage?

>tfw outlaw 860 ilvl
>legendary
>still barely do 200k dps because rng

You know, rogues have it pretty tough...

How is elemental shaman in this expac? I don't care much bout dmg, but how fun it is.

The reason is I run a Draenei shaman, and enhancement feels incredibly off. Especially since you get doomhammer. I just want to be a farseer that worships the light and respects the elements.

Ranged feels very boring compared to melee this expansion.

>respec ass
>suddenly dips
wooooooooowwwwwwww

roll ww monk, easy 200k dps at 840 ilvl

>Draenei pally
>use divine steed
>summon fuckhuge elephant
>too big to go thru doors.

2 non nightfallen exalted reps, random uncommon loot

>me and other dk get locked in the chamber because we dont have our wraith walks up
>heroic EN

Extremely boring. Keep your dot up, spam nuke b while nuke a is on cooldown. Only satisfying part is when casting chain lightning procs 5 bonus chain lightnings because of an artifact trait.

first aid, fishing,archaeology, and cooking ignore primaries

How retarded do you have to be?

THEY NEED TO BUFF FROST DKS MORE

ITS NOT FAIR

Thanks... I guess my draenei will use the doomhamer.

>Doing Corrupted Ashbringer
>Okay getting the books, killing Nefarian, and talking to some NPCs wasn't so bad I wonder what's next
>A mob in WPL next to Thorondoril River
>That's faction AND party tagged so it only awards loot to the first 5 people to hit it
>It spawns anywhere from 40 minutes to 16 hours from dying
>There's always dozens of people standing there spamming Consecration for hours
>And that's not even the end of the chain, you have to fish something up that could take hundreds of casts if you're unlucky

gotta wait for caster animations... and believe

>BM Hunter
>Level 100
>pay 7000 gold to the guy in dalaran
>MM Hunter
>Grind WQ rep
>Pay dude 4000 gold
>Survival
>Do LFR Ursoc
Cry me a river retbabby you at least get to be special.

>transmogged my weapons because all the warrior artifacts are trash

>he still doesn't have hid hidden appearance

>spent the last 2 months of WoD farming weapon transmogs
>all of my artifacts look great

Did you open the "chest" you start with and equip Intellect gear?

>tracking mana gained

>using Recount at all

But when roll the bones procs all 6 buffs my dps goes from 185 to 230

Don't worry about it

Why are there so many blog posts in this thread? Holy shit people, there's a containment board for your kind for a reason:

>transmog stromkar into some random staff on my catalog
>staff of immaculate recovery
>some random bystanders actually got mad at me

also the hit sounds with staves actually sound pretty satisfying

Joke's on me because no I'm having to collect transmogs for my alts after seeing their artifacts. I'm changing my rogue's daggers so he doesn't sheathe them like an autist.

Because we're actually talking about the game here and not some avatar drama or furry shit.

For fuck's sake, I'm an idiot.

Does anyone remember the name of that one shield? It's got a lava theme to it, there's this turning gear just above the middle. Pretty sure it spews lava effects or something like that. Looks like you'd loot it from Ragnaros.

I've gone through pictures and can't find SHIT.

Addendum, the gear isn't just stuck on the shield, it's half IN the shield vertically, which is a sort of dark metal colour. It's a rectangular shield. I think the gear periodically stops turning sometimes?

Look in-game in the appearance tab. There aren't that many shields.

Trying to pug Cenarius is impossible.

People legit kill themselves by attacking Cenarius when adds are up. Some don't even bother to clear their stacks.

And don't even get me started on just watching people get hit by Brambles.

Drillborer?

I know what you mean but can't remember what it's called
pretty sure it was a WoD challenge mode reward though so you're SoL

well thats not what I wanted to post

>Look in-game in the appearance tab
First thing that I did. Can't find shit.

Either I'm blind, or the shield never existed and I'm crazy. I was hoping someone here might help me out by knowing it.

I'm afraid not.

This?

Better then the bitch that everyone but waifu fags hate.

>there's this turning gear just above the middle
Timepiece of the Bronze Flight?

that's what I meant not sure if that's what the original guy wants

>be feral druid
>hidden artifact currently unobtainable/bugged
Cry me a river huntard, you at least get to buy yours.

That's it!

oh good you mean this isn't obtainable now don't you. Well, shit. Worth asking about I guess.

how's that Corrupted Ashbringer going, user?

I'd take rep grind and a bit of gold any day

No one can even find the arms one

yeah I can really see the lava theme
retard

>Be Shaman
>All hidden artifacts are world drops

I wish we had something like Rogues were they had to scooby doo search for the [THUNDERFURY, BLESSED BLADE OF THE WINDSEEKER] skin for a month but nope, we had to res Thunderaan only to get cucked.

I legit don't see Survival hunters anywhere. Not running around the zones, not in 5man's or LFRs or PuGs.

resto is from the naga dungeon

is there any way to track how many WQs, Dungeons, or HKs you've done while using your hidden artifact appearance? All the other appearances are tied to some sort of achievement but the hidden ones are a feat so I can't find anything

I hope someone finds it soon. I'm bored of looking at all the sword versions, and at least the Arcanite is far more known territory than all the literally who weapons warriors get.

you be quiet

At least you're the only class allowed to wear the Kok'ron Wolf Head, the coolest fucking helmet in the game.

YES!
Once you've done 100 dungeons your first tint unlocks
Once you've done 200 wq your second tint unlocks
Once you've killed 1000 enemies in pvp your third tint unlocks

THATS HOW YOU KEEP TRACK
FUCK YOU

I want to impregnate a bear

>Mission Success Chance: 99%
>QUEST FAILED

NICE
FUCKING
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME

>tfw have never failed a mission
it's my payback for Blingtron's Secret Vault spawning for the first time the day after 7.0 dropped desu

HE FUCKING LEARNED IT

>One of the skins for your hidden artifact is from 1,000 HKs
>Alterac Valley is actually a fast queue now because of all the Paladins and nobody does objectives because they want the item
>That feel when got my recolor in 2 AVs

>make a goblin wife
>she loves you and is faithful the entire game
>on the side you try out a panda girl just to see how it works
>you like her more
>she's your new main
>goblin wife must be feeling neglected, she's still level 100
>cant blame work or a headache forever
>shit's going to go south real fast if i dont do something
>scared to log in because ill just play on the panda slut instead
fuck my life im legitimately scared of logging in

What are some good classes that would fit a female gnome?

>goblin wife
>faithful

Holy kek, the delusion.

dumb goblinposter

warrior or DK for the memes
rogue, mage or warlock if you want to be serious

Can't go wrong with warrior.

>hidden MM skin costs 4000g
What? I paid 1700g the other day, I remember it clearly because it's an odd number. Why not an even sum like 2000? It clearly scales with rep, but you need to be revered anyway, so you get the 15% (?) discount right off the bat.
It does not even look that bad, I like purple, but I've not seen more than 2 players using that skin. Crossbows seem to have a bad rep or something.
It's probably because it uses the gun animations, and the crossbow clips like hell on female belves, like it clearly floats on your back and part of the hand gets stuck in the wood. Titanstrike is even worse tho.

warrior - ignore pain and all the yells are cute squeals instead
warlock, demonology - having to cast "empower demon" every other cooldown is like you're a cheerleader, your character does a perky jump and cheers while the demons actually fight
mage, frost - nobody expects much from you and you cant subvert their expectations

God damn, goblin model update when?

Good ones? I dunno, mage I guess.

Incase does the best fucking goblins. Wish he took comms. I would comm so much goblin smut from him.

Can people really not type legendary anymore

WoW has become a dress up son

Nice

>Realize i'm not enjoying my main
>Realize that if I want to level an alt i'll be 20 levels behind on AK, need to do Suramar again, etc. Will be way behind.

Fuck me. I shoulda played a different class altogether. Fuck this.

Yeah, catch up fucking sucks this expac.

Lego is a term from Diablo 3, which the legos in Legion are very much like.

I miss totems

its not so bad. I already got my alt to 825 (Main 845) by just by doing world quests with gear. That phone app is really handy

>mfw in a guild
>mythics and heroic raids ez as fuck

lmfao @ lfr shitters

Can you do the suramar quest/rep grind on your phone?

>Play Legion
>Having a shit load of fun, finally reach 110
>Most hall missions takes over a day to complete
>You NEED to do the hall missions in order to advance your class quest
>Days and days of waiting to get a skill

What the fuck are they thinking?

>Fury
>one of the best DPS in my guild

Holy shit your guild must suck ass.

>Goblin
>Faithful
>being a huge autistic faggot that think internet relationship matters

Cringe

>not using Recount for interrupts

can you do the polymorphing random animals part of the hidden Arcane artifact appearance at any point, or do you need the Artifact Knowledge level before they react to it?

No, he's even more pathetic.

He has a relationship with his own toons.

you cant. Fuck this attunement shit I though wow was casual friendly.

Im expecting catch up mechanics somewhere around winter

I know you can't I was being sarcastic. Literally fuck this shitty Suramar rep grind. Never shoulda gone DK for legion. We just turned into fucking spoopy warriors.

That looks pretty cool. That a sidecar?

Anywhere near as frustrating to obtain as the mechnohog?

I grinded my ass off for this fucking dragon, I'm going to fucking ride it wherever the fuck I please.

huh Im actually enjoying my DK more than ever. Always played frost but they made it irredeemably bad so I went unholy. Being able to explode 10 mobs almost instantly with plague is pretty fun. Now if only they changed the annoying coil spam mechanic it would be just perfect.

>do emissary cache every single day since i hit 110 day 1 of the expansion
>farmed an absolute fuckton of heroics the first few weeks, now i just do a couple every day as a tank
>done every mythic dungeon each week since the first week of the expansion, started doing arcway/court of stars on week 2
>full cleared emerald nightmare on normal AND heroic both weeks so far
>even did the first wing in LFR
>do many mythic+ dungeons every day, usually 2 or 3 chests
>killed nythendra on mythic
>done both world bosses so far
>even do BGs once in a while
>still no legendary at all
I'm getting pretty fucking tilted honestly.

>>Anywhere near as frustrating to obtain as the mechnohog?
Yes, because you can't anymore.

>literally cant refute
>has to face the facts
>No! I refuse!
>ill just meme my way out of this
>*tips fedora

>it's a two Talisman of Victory mythic chest

>mages, rogues, warlocks and hunters are still stuck on 1 spec

>playing casually
>haven't done any raids but LFR
>get a legendary from world quest

I thought all the Rogue were pretty comparable now that Outlaw got nerfed.

Unless were bitching about Artifact power again.

>DKs are stuck on 0 specs

>DKs literally can get stuck anywhere with wraith walk

no bully pls

Holy FUCK I hate this so much.

>They say we shouldn't ahve mobility because of our class fantasy
>Our one shitty mobility spell gets us suck on absolutely everything

>DK class fantasy is being a superslow assbeating machine
>no mobility, no damage, no survivability
thanks Blizzard

>Been in love with the DK class since wotlk
>Slowly they remove the things I loved about it
>Now we're just warriors with edgy paint

it's an arms trinket too.

>game introduces "imp mothers"
>if a rogue shadowsteps or nightblades into an imp mother he fucking clips through the earth
>cant play for 1 hour until the server sets him back to a graveyard

"waah i stop moving sometimes" shitters can fuck off, i miss raids because of this

And massively shit versions of warriors,

jesus christ
i was expecting them to give us something more than just a generic sprint from wod

a fucking channeling speed boost
i cant even fucking jump

I miss blood DPS.

I miss 2h frost

I miss a lot of fucking shit.

Do you think if I ask blizzard reeeeeeeeally nicely they'll give me back my boost i used on my DK? I literally haven't touched it since boosting it so it shouldn't be too hard r-right?

>I miss blood DPS.
this shit right here. the cataclysm talent shit ruined DKs and they haven't recovered.

Hunters aren't really, mostly because of MM's aoe mechanics being unavoidably dangerous in a lot of situations. Beast Mastery is a good spec to throw 13 points into for dungeon/raid trash pulls where you know you will pull mobs, on top of it being really good for AoE damage.

For mythic+ though you just have to suck it up as MM and just not use barrage for some packs because, yes, MM shits all over BM's damage output.

Survival is a shit melee spec that should've been a tank spec.

im a game master (for real) and i have to refuse all players who use their free boost on shit.

i cant even argue that they didnt know what was coming to my senior since theres the class trials now.

every day theres three "my brother/roommate used the boost without me knowing" tickets that i have to deny and ruin my scores

good luck, fuck, im on weekend so go cry on a ticket all you want, i know i wont get your ticket

Plate is the best for slutmog bro...

It has so god damn many sets. Glorious, Lofty, saltstone. Shit is cray.

Yeah I figured as much, oh well.

have they fixed monks roll though? I had to drop the class because I would constantly get stuck. Its infuriating

>Used it on DK

I'm so sorry man

Monk rolls were fixed I think.

I don't think I've gotten stuck in at least a week now rolling or Serpenting. Life is good.

>DPS
It literally doesn't matter. Even if you cause a wipe they'll probably look at a Hunter and blame it on them using Barrage or some shit.
>Healer/Tank
good luck senpai

>Playing WarCraft in 2016.
>loli'mretardedhurrdurrdurrrrrrrrrrfffffffffffffdurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfffffffffffdurrrrrrrfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

i can still see some monks fucking up their rolls the same way i get stuck on my wraith walk
then again i also saw some crusaders with their steed getting stuck on that same place

it was on that one area in the vault of wardens so its just that specific place i guess

funny how warriors dont get that issue with their charge because the pathing does everything for them

>buying a Cred Forums pass in 2016

Guess who the retarded one is?

I also then server transferred for a new guild a couple of weeks later too. I am not a clever man

>Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.
>Trying to look cool by insulting warcraft

OH VEY

>falling for stale bait

>He made a fucking death knight and keeps using the same fucking images

Go suck your shitty half rotten class cock frost will never be viable you shitlicker

>T-t-t-they fell for my bait, p-please don't call damage controll on the Cred Forums pass user

reminder: you're subscribed to WoW

literal retards

also virgins

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

nani?

Have a (You).

>Cred Forums pass user
>Paying money to shitpost