All right dudes and dudettes! time for aGod Eater thread

all right dudes and dudettes! time for aGod Eater thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mv1BZN3jG0Y
gematsu.com/2015/02/god-eater-2-rage-burst-sword-art-online-lost-song-crossover-costume-dlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what voice was that

inb4 8

I think it's voice 17, whichever one is Grant George

Lets rock this.

post capybara

How many ranks are there in GE2RB?
Is it the same with GER? up until 13 and 14 is end game?

Smile

Thanks.

What about character episodes?
Is it really done once it says "COMPLETE" ?

yep

tfw i can't hang out with Alisa anymore then

Ciel pls stop.

I love voice 20.

>Get out of Blood Rage.
>Does a Metal Scream.

>use female voice 2
>Pick scythe
>sounds like she's saying CAREDY SCAREDY during her special melee action

yfw no one will ever wear their blood specials apart from that cutscene

Posting last bullet before thread died.

you where a split second too fast I think

if I where only home to post Rachel

Your bullets just keep getting better and better man. I like it. Anyone can use/make a basic gravity homing shot, this looks way more fun.

here's my Eater

Is that you Eric

Eric?

>Euzeth

For a change of peace, Fun bullet for Assault rifle.

to be honest, I was going for Kirika (girl in green) but I was worried that Scythes would suck

I Want to change my feMC voice from 6 to something more...fun..and not Nepnep because I feel everyones done that...Even though I have not seen anyone who uses that voice in MP...so idk can someone help me out?

All the female voices for Rage Burst suck.

I actually liked 6 until I started using skyfish and she kept screaming RUN AWAY! with every swing.

Another fancy bullet for assaults, reccomend use it in blood rage.

I like #2.

I'll be on later on ps4 if anyone wants to kill things

I can join if Vita can cross play with PS4.

I am also on D6

I picked the one who was Uzume (Erica Lindbeck) from Megadimension. Went with Jamieson Price on my male because he's fucking fantastic. Though I doubt I'll use my male anytime soon.

what number is Erica? and I Might go with price on my male

Is there an actor list somewhere? There was one floating around for GER but I haven't seen one for Rage Burst.

I wanted to go for the Jamieson Price voice myself but my fanfiction autism wouldn't let

best god eater

The fact that I couldn't make my character look older stopped me from using the Jamieson Price voice.

can someone explain how Rachel managed to initiate a devouring apocalypse?

Doesn't a Nova class Aragami eat a singularity? Where was the Nova class Aragami and I thought Yuno was the singularity. How did Julius become one?

Science.

Really? You could do it in GER, which is what I attempted, I even went with the Kirk Thorton voice

Is there a way I can watch the cutscene of Sasaki explaining the plan to stop the Devouring Apocalypse?

I went to take a screenshot of it and I ended up skipping it.

None of the face's looked like they'd be the right fit for the Jamison Price voice.

Then again, when I think "Older" I think along the lines of someone like Pic related, who is also voiced by Jamieson Price.

the terminal in your room

quick devour

>People actually gets hurt when they put their god arc armlet
lmao

>the terminal in your room

I don't have it in the room. Last one is after God Arc Soldier Zero dies and shit goes down

If I equip a Tower Shield, is there any point to equip the "Prepared" skill? It is suppose to stop a KO when guarding but isn't that a moot point when a Tower Shield is a 100% damage block?

>pic unrelated

If you're on Friar, it's the big TV

If you're in the FEB it's in your room

I looked at the terminal at my room, that movie is not there

Anybody wanna play on PS, I'm difficulty 9.

What's the recipe broskii.

No. You also don't need the skill that reduces guard damage since Towers don't take damage while blocking.

This fucking one is hard to time correctly.

I'm not too sure about RB but she definitely was in Resurrection, I might've went with 8 (RB), my MC says something about buying dinner. It's annoying as hell because they don't list the voices anywhere. For male in Res, I think Kaiji Tang was 18 or 17 so I went with him.

Weird, I have it

Also maybe spoiler warning if anyone else hasnt gotten to this point

I'm in a survival mission with 2 fights left, I can join in a few of us make a room

didn't go shiina do the soundtrack for this game?

does something like having [B] and normal reduce guard damage negate all damage when blocking with buckler

Thanks.

Okay, let me know.

last one I have is New Order.

I just beat World Opener so that might unlock it

Julius was always the singularity from the moment he got infected. Yuno was just the next closest, thus why they needed to fuck around with resonances and Evoke (aka what they were really doing with the whole POWER OF SONG bs) to get her to be a SECOND singularity, which should not exist.
The Nova class in question is the mass of Oracle cells in the factory fusing together - all those tentacles and whatnot. There's a reason she chose that spot.
Second time around it's the World Closer.

Thinking of buying this game, only game I played that seemed similar to this was Freedom Wars which I enjoyed, would this game be a good transition?

scythes has crazy range.

When the fuck did this turn into Macross?

DEVOURING APOCALYPSE! LISTEN TO OUR SONG!

Yes you will love God Eater. It's pretty good.

I haven't played Freedom Wars, but I hopped over from MonHun and I found it pretty easy to adjust

We will never find out who's under that costume....

Fucking Nana get the hell out of the way I need to buy things and I keep talking to you instead

It's probably Aki

maybe the MC from 1

Probably Eric.

I love the giant armlet

Do you think it's just a prop that goes over your normal one so it looks like it's on the wrist of the suit?

So I made a variation of the Sky Burst Fire bullet

Don't know if it's been done before, probably. Does about 12000

Been having a terrible time using the buster blade..CC chaser works like a charm but the buster blade im using does piddly shit in damage and I end up getting killed because im trying my best to get good with a weapon Ive never used ever since burst any Pointers??

Ready to roll whenever a room is up.

Get a better Buster

Considering the empty suit had it, yes.

LOl Yeah I guess so..gonna fight the first garm in the game..D3 Free mission Using a long blade using that one zero stance blood art where you raise your sword and slice it down on the aragami.. is that one any good??

>Kigurumi copies your link support device

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

>Kigurumi will be the one to die like a badass in GE3

New player question but not entirely unfamlier with these kinds of games.

I imagine I create gear over upgrading it? Cause right now I can't upgrade any of my weapons but I can create a new sword that is slightly better. This an incremental game? Or is it like MH in some fashions that I can get huge power boosts by upgrading tiers?

Creating gear gets you a different skill set usually whereas upgrading is to keep what you like. You have to advance to certain ranks to upgrade equipment however and even if you have the parts you gotta finish the missions to rank up.

It's a bit bullshit with the power gating if you ask me.

Early game your improvements are gonna come from crafting new, but mid game you'll be fighting monsters that give you the materials to upgrade your early game stuff rinse repeat

You'll be able to upgrade usually once every three difficulties or so, give or take. At the start, you'll want to just make new gear, yeah. Later, it's more 'find something to upgrade to this difficulty, do so and use that'
Note that everything has different skills.

Element acts as a straightout multiplier, easiest way to think of it is to multiply by 1.25 for O, 1.5 for OO on melee weapons when fighting something weak to that element. Bit more complicated for ranged, but similar multipliers for using on-type shots

Alright good to know, guess I'll stop using lower tier shit and just keep making new stuff when I can for a while.

Eventually I plan on tackling the bullet/ranged game but right now I'm just trying to learn the blood art system. Shit seems complicated, hopefully its intuitive.

Room name?

He is (You)

>Ready to roll whenever a room is up.

same.

Also, which support is the best? I have 8

Blood Arts are easy

They just buff the moves you already use

Some are more useful than others

My fave monster of rage burst...is fucking Garm its so Insane and cool and its death cry sounds alot like a pokemon I cant put my finger on what pokemon But it sounded alot like one and it was cool and fun Really great monster fight

GE's current item progression has a few things you need to keep in mind.

Weapon Rarity is gated to your Difficulty tier. If you're in D3, you can't make a Rarity 4 weapon, even if you have all the mats for it.

Weapons gain new skills as they level. This is important because unlike MH, you gain skills from all 3 parts of your God Arc. So there is an advantage to keeping things upgraded rather than making new equipment as soon as possible.

+1 upgrade arcs favor you sticking to one weapon. The disadvantage here is you can't take advantage of making elemental specific weapons to abuse elemental weaknesses. The game likes to throw at a lot of enemies later, many of who doesn't share weaknesses, so neutral weapons become more attractive as +1 upgrade subjects.

Eventually being inundated with Abandonded God Arcs in late game make a lot of these points moot. At that point in the game you can pretty much use whatever you want and use AGAs with your Control Unit and Upgrade Parts (the extra 2 items you equip in your loadout menu) to make up the difference or pick up any skills RNG doesn't feel like giving you.

>+1 upgrade arcs favor you sticking to one weapon. The disadvantage here is you can't take advantage of making elemental specific weapons to abuse elemental weaknesses. The game likes to throw at a lot of enemies later, many of who doesn't share weaknesses, so neutral weapons become more attractive as +1 upgrade subjects.

unless you find multi elemental weapons

>Tfw I didn't start using +1 arcs until difficulty 13

You're still banking on the 2-4 aragami having the correct weaknesses to the elements in your weapon.

youtube.com/watch?v=mv1BZN3jG0Y

>Gina's line

Is there a trick to fusing the abandoned arcs together? Like same skills get same skills or is it purely random aside from the item it will be for?

I'm afraid to waste anything but damn I just got a ton of useless ones.

Best bet is to just toss them in your preferred Kurogane of choice, those hold up pretty well

Fusing multiple AGAs for the same type of weapon will give you a new one for that weapon.

Beyond that just stick as many in the blender until you can't. What you get is not total RNG. So save before you start blending to see what you get, then exit the game without saving and try again with a different combination if you get something bad.

>fight hannibal for the first time

holy shit that was fun as fuck

>Annette

>savescumming arcs

I guess I'm an idiot for not thinking of that. Thanks

Hannibal is one of the more fair fights in the game

there's a late game weapon that has every element but Divine

Keywords being:

>Late game

I want to get into this games but i just wanted to one thing clarified, was there anything substancial cut during the localization? i saw some gintama and tiger&bunny costumes but that type of crossovers is a given due to license stuff.

Post up nigga, you already know.

Only the licensed outfits were cut. They actually brought back a scene that was edited out of the PSP localization of Burst.

this sounds like a crazy idea but any good custom poison bullets?

There is no need to put anything complicated, anything that you can shoot fast wasting the little op you can and apply the effect quickly should work. Using bullets with Hold or a meele with Hold is good for the bullets Im posting since it stuns without nades.

Thanks m8

Sho is too cute.

so I can just make an el-cheapo

or is modifying this for poison a good idea?

Hannibal is easily the most fun to fight, along with Borg and Ravana.

>Doesn't constantly leap around like a Vajra and Garm
>Doesn't constantly roll around like a Kongou
>Doesn't constantly jump around like a Quadriga
>Doesn't constantly fly like a Sariel

>Her comments on the Varja line
Why is she so best?
She better come back for 3.

Only some licensed crossover costumes. They even added back in the stuff that was cut from the original PSP localisation.

>Borg

>fun

Pick one and only one. Fuck that chitinous cocksucker and his tail whips

>Borg
>Fun

>Sit under it until it readies it's tail spin
>Block
>Sit under it until...

>Defence Unit character episodes
>FIERCE KONGOUS AND FALLEN SARIELS EVERYWHERE

Please kill me. I guess getting based Gina makes up for all the suffering though.

>THUNDER Chainsaw
>Double Divine

Wat

chi-you are the most fun to fight

It's not RNG at all, actually. Just tried three times in a row, sorting it the exact same way, and the first three I got were all the exact same thing. I couldn't be damned to figure out what gives what though.

No they're the most fun to bully.

There's no real correlation going on, they're just taking what you input and using it to generate a seed

They then use the seed to figure out what item to poop back out, usually at a higher quality

There's no easy way to do something like guaranteeing a specific result

Basically you can shot the shitties bullet with a cling orb, but that orb should have 2 M poison and it would apply in like 3 shots without costing too much OP

Some guy worked it out a while back. You do a combination, write down the result, quit and repeat the process until you figure out what the different AGAs give you.

Is doing all that really worth the effort though? For me it wasn't.

>it ignores walls

Just fuck my health bar and blood pressure up bra

Sorry, cant hear you, audio quality too bad, maybe get a better mic

Doesnt matter, they all sound like shit. Thanks bamco

>awkward moments out in the field

I made a shitty poison bullet

only problem is that it's point blank and it's 7 modules of:
Poison S with the next bullet activating when the previous one hits. All with Weakness Mitigation modules

41OP.

only flaw is that the range is short

debuff stack and other stuff helps with this too.
If you want this bullets to really work, you need to stack some skills.

>Keeps a bullet you made together as her good luck charm
Well ok then.

I liked being able to use Ren's voice though

From her that's basically a declaration of love. Well, near as her mind can manage anyways.

No fuck Sekhmet

>Shio

Finally some Erina action in a cutscene.

So when you fight crimson whatever at D15 with 1 npc, does that unlock only the weapons you were using that fight or unlock all weapon parts for them? I don't mean Kanon using a melee, I just mean does it unlock all 4 guns for her?

the weapons you were using that fight

Burst and Normal do stack, but I dont know if it will negate damage completely.

Its most likely gonna be a no

anyone think they're also gonna shove GE3 into UE4?

something tells me from GE team's tiny budget is, they dont know what NORMALS in textures ARE

How the guy extract the voice files?

I wouldn't be surprised if Shift came out and said it would be UE4 during Jump Festa or something. They could also use the engine the Tales games have been using recently

This may be the best side quest in the game.

No, the Haru ones are

but the problem is

is UE4 PSVITA friendly

Whats the verdict here on Installing +1 skills on gear?

Should I just dump it all in Kurogane shit? It seems to be the most used weapons here and other YT vids

Save it for whatever endgame gear you wanna run.

Kurogane is a good place to put them because they're a neutral damage type and they upgrade to be fairly robust by late game

Plus, they're usually cheap too

The upgrade components are gated behind Gil character episodes, the only downside

>Goes on a crusade to prove how legs are the best
My brother
>Backpedals and switches to tits
Never have I been betrayed like this.

There are better choices than Kurogane at endgame.

Most people use it for style since it's so hard to make a matching god arc in GE2.

Haru's stuff was pretty great but these cutscenes are pure comedy with emil and soft warm cuteness from Erina.

>Pulls the wool over everyone's eyes and goes for necks
I actually didn't see that coming.

Isnt reinforced known to be the best endgame tho?

I don't know user Kanon was pretty cute in that dress.

Yeah, but every weapon more or less is viable once it's fully upgraded.

so what should I do with my FeMC what voice and If I am gonna make neptune do you think I Should??

>It's not an alternate costume after that mission

Fuck everything

It is though after you beat the game

It will be.

You can buy it when you get to D15.

Can it be pirated yet?

Well then someone come carry me through Ciel's mission in D14

I don't know why I keep failing this one

What monster are you having problems with, and what platform are you playing on?

PSN or steam?

if steam what region?

How do you trigger the rank 15 equipment trophy, I have a r15 of every type of equipment in available.

The second phase is what's getting me, really

I can get through to the third but burning most of my heals and endurance in phase 2 leaves me in dire straits for the aragami in 3/3

Steam, US West

Also I was kidding I can do this I'm just super salty about losing more than twice at it

>Implying that Denuvo can be cracked after a month
Give up Just Cause 3 wasn't cracked.

Never mind I was apparently missing a short blade.

Why is almost every feMC in this thread running read hair.
Not like I dont have it on mine anyways

Seriously this is undoubtedly the best thing in the game.

friendly reminder that after every mission you should tell Hibari what a good and gorgeous supporter she is and that she did well

I wonder if the person animating Emil had lots of fun

Ill tell Hibari how much I want to rail her on that desk

Tatsumi pls.

Urara would be best girl if she didnt have such a shit English VA.

I wonder how her JP counterpart sounds.

If they didn't they had no soul.

I needed something to play so I bought GE2. I see that it game with GE1, can I safely skip it or will I be missing out? I have a huuuuuge backlog of crap to get through otherwise I would just do the obvious 1 -> 2

There's a musical weapon set for long sword, blast, and tower shield.

You can but GER is very much worth playing. I would actually prefer it to Rage Burst if the monster roster was a bit bigger.

Only the first 2 storylines in GER will be referenced in Rage Burst. Biggest thing you'll miss out on is knowing who all the old characters are but that's not too big of a deal. The GE2 and Rage Burst stories are very self contained and mostly involved the character in your MC's unit.

GE1 has some story stuff you'll miss otherwise, like the whole deal with Lindow, but other than that you're fine to just jump in to 2

In terms of story you wont be missing out on anything main plot wise.

webm for the user requested the drinking scene, I dont know if you were talking about this though.

>can't quit out of a survival mission intermission to the den

I just needed one part, tho.

That kinda defeats the purpose of survival

Can you Quit Mission from the map?

How many times can you import your character to change the appearance?

There is no limit.

Can you even fail missions in this game? Or is that for endgame stuff?

I'm seemingly almost done difficulty 4. I've only ever died twice due to stupid mistakes (and this is over the course of like 40+ missions) and Gill died once. You dont really appear to be penalized that much.

I assume a mission failure is your whole team dying. Does the main story get hard enough to outright fail missions or is this more of a thing in endgame or the "Hard Missions"?

mission fails if the main character runs out of endurance, and most of the challenge is in endgame hard missions

Mission fails when you can't respawn anymore

Default missions have 50 endurance, you lose 5 if you go down and an extra 7 is added to that if you need to manually respawn

Your team will no longer be able to respawn if they drop to 0 endurance but it won't be a failure

>tfw imported god eater physical for vita
>forgot eu codes dont work on na accounts
Gonna have to buy god eater 1 for the fourth time, fantastic

Make an EU account, google

It was like that in Burst as well. Well, with a high Divine attribute.

>That part when Gil shakes his head

TOO CUTE.

Thank Hiro.

How bout one with Gina or Leah?

(I saw someone say that Leah's is a shower scene)

Wait till you have to farm a fallen ouroboros for blood arts with 2 Raging Blade A's equipped.

speaking of elements.

Would it be better to use a weapon with a high damage number and one O for an element or a slightly weaker weapon that has OO for the same element?

The slightly weaker with OO, it's like a 1.5 multiplier compared to the 1.25 of O

If you're only fighting things weak to the element, the OO. x1.5 vs x1.25

thanks

now to get some sleep since it's like 1:45 AM

wuh wuh

you nearly died on me!

WHEN DO YOU UNLOCK MORE OUTFITS FUCK?

EVERY DIFFICULTY CHANGE

ONE EXCEPTION, THIRD STORY ARC OF RES

NOW SLAY SOME GODS YOU SORRY FUCK

would you a realistic god eater?

Note that some of these are not confirmed.

Male 1: Bryce Papenbrook
Male 2: Josh Grelle
Male 5: Jamieson Price
Male 7: Colleen Clickenbeard
Male 8: Robbie Daymond
Male 9: David Vincent
Male 10: Joe J. Thomas
Male 11: Christian La Monte
Male 12: Michael McConnohie
Male 14: Keith Silverstein
Male 15: Michael Sinterniklaas
Male 16: Kyle McCarley
Male 17: Lucien Dodge
Male 18: Grant George
Male 19: Dave B. Mitchell
Male 20: Mike McFarland
Male ?: Chris Cason

Female 2: Alexis Tipton
Female 3: Monica Rial
Female 4: Heather Hogan
Female 5: Erica Lindbeck
Female 7: Sandy Rojas
Female 9: Philece Sampler
Female 12: Julie Ann Taylor
Female 14: Erica Mendez
Female 15: Minae Noji
Female 16: Melissa Fahn
Female 17: Kate Higgins
Female 18: Abby Trott
Female 19: Erica Mendez
Female 20: Janice Kawaye

Nah.
And it's not very likely that it'll go that way either, if that interview is anything to go by.

He/she should've uploaded it without the music

I'm really thinking about buying this game, but I'm a minimum wage faggot and don't know if I wanna spend 70CDN for waifu Monster Hunter, please convince me

depends how anime you want things to be

>Doesnt matter, they all sound like shit.

>You better watch out for this one... LET'S GO!
>Bam! Counter!
>Awesome! Totally awesome!
>That's the kind of op I like, perfectly challenging, but never deadly

20 male? I wish the voice preview included something for BR as well

Have you played monster hunter before?

Would you like it more anime and and flashy (even more than MH generations still)?

Would you like an actual in depth story in a hunting game?

Do you like using guns in hunting games?

I wonder if Julius and Romeo both had a conversation about their origin as Italian Aristocrat and Commoner

also there is is a farfetched connection of Romeo and Juliet

HOW GAY

This was part of an update in Japan right? why do I feel it didn't make it to the localization? is the Alisa Idolmaster costume the only collab item to make it, not counting preorder DLC?

licensing man

shits just so wack in america

Isn't the SAO stuff in GER?

Not according to this gematsu.com/2015/02/god-eater-2-rage-burst-sword-art-online-lost-song-crossover-costume-dlc

Not sure for which game the preorder was either because the digital version didn't have it apparently

there is SAO stuff in GE2RB

but its from hallow realization I think

Yeah, that's Rage Burst, but I'm pretty sure I saw SAO stuff in Resurrection.
Which sorta makes it double weird, added in one, removed in the other.

Can't I get this to run at 60fps on my vita if I overclock it?

Cred Forums Pass user since May 2014.

no

and what is with that gay Cred Forums pass shit at the end

>Bridge of Divine has giant, sorta corrupted versions of that stained glass window in Friar in the background
Pretty cool.

It shows all the people who bought one.
They must feel special.

>unknown as an enemy
>accidentally bring the wrong element
It just keeps fucking happening.
Thank god for guns, but it still feels awful, seeing those grey numbers when you're hitting it to restore OP.

this kills the Soma.

Can i date Leah Claudius?

Why would you want that?

It's not really goodbye, she just went somewhere tastier.

>mfw Romeo died

Res or RB?

the hell is that behind her

And here is Gina. Anyone else?

t. Kota

RB

I'd assume they meant the version where Gil says to hurry up and get old enough to drink at the end, rather than that one.

I guess time to get lucky again and hope is that scene.

Am I the only one who wants to slap rens shit every time he opens his mouth? I know he's just trying to help but holy shit write it down I can't handle this guy.

Can i romance Alisha in GE2?

>Denuvo
>God Eater

You better hope this game sold more than 1 million if you want them to crack both games

Kung fu confirmed for GE3

I'm pretty sure that's normal.

Despite all the waifus in these games, there's basically no real romance.

>Gauntlet God Arc

>giant gauntlets for Crush
>giant claws for Sunder
I could see it happen.

>not the porn movie one
Come on.

>Start game with Friar
>Comfy mobile fortress with cool lounge area, hobo replaced with vending machine, and cute blonde operator
>Suddenly Far East for the rest of the game
>Trumpets and Hibari

Fuck.

Fran will be back.
I like trumpets.

Bajiquan soon. Fuck it would be cool being able to pick what martial art you can use. I think it would be cool kicking a Borg Camelann to death.

Freedom Wars customisation in God Eater when?

With God Arc Soldier as my accessories!

Lucky me, managed to get it.

one day, god eater will have the budget it deserves

Freedom Wars 2 when? ;-;

full dub yuno songs when

its a shame that in game, you only ever hear a tiny part of blood rage

some of it really takes the HOT BLOOD to the max

What's a good Assault gun line?
Been running Kurogane so far, which seems pretty solid when it comes to stats, but I've seen some guns with amazing skills but lackluster stats. I don't think it's worth dropping offense when I can get said skills through shields, but maybe I'm just dumb.

Blending skills together is useless until the end-game right?

some skills are still useful even if they arent 10/10

this one is Pretty damn close to 10/10 and all skills are still activated

That's why I bring neutrals to those missions, silly

But would blending skills between lvl 1 to 3 ever give you this?

no but it its helpful getting through the story content

Anyone picked a voice that actually says something or vocalises on Blood Rage? I've heard lines for BR in the Japanese version but at least for the voice I picked, there's nothing.

I think my guy says something

but Im too focused on the fight to notice

I noticed mine saying stuff during Blood Arts.
Which gets pretty annoying when you're spamming one.

>Gotta find something cool to say

blood after watching seasons and seasons of jojo with Kota

Should I be doing all the difficult missions while progressing the story or it's meant for multiplayer?

I haven't really touched the hard missions all that much

I'd say hit them up after you finish that difficulty's standard missions

do them SOLO if you want to sweat, but if you just want progression, just do the story, and pick up mats off the floor

Im an autistic completionist so I complete them all before advancing to the next difficulty

If you want to do them, feel free.
They're not required, but not that difficult.
I'd compare them with the guild quests from MH. Probably meant for multi, fine enough solo.

I want her to massage me.

I don't

Grem's sloppy seconds

BJ?

you know, I hope they nerf RB in some way that they make you choose what type of power up between invincibility, speed, and power

right now RB is too powerful and often easy to activate, unless you're brain dead

And they blow it on having all the cutscenes animated and an even larger AAA VA cast in Japan

Bullet autism is very scary sometimes.

Tatsumi > Brendan >>>>>>>>>>>> Karel > Shun

And they can easily explain it as being a version that works for people other than the Blood Captain - THEY still have the OP version, because they've got Evoke, you've got a new version that works for anyone (and you've got some New Fancy Thing anyways)

>Bullet autism is very scary sometimes.
What are you talking about?

What's that supposed to be?

Any recommendations for a difficulty 4 shield? I'm kind of torn between Kurogane A for 150 HP and Kala Kapala for Frugal.

does it really matter at difficulty 4?

>that one bullet is finally translated
You have my undivided attention.

Lucky for you I'm the one translating and testing them. Nowhere but here you will find them.

do you have a bullet that can trigger final vengeance? all the parry upper bullets i've seen only work on rage counter

>bullet 1 has no number
>bullet 2 is labeled with 2
>bullet 3 is labeled with c

You monster.

>do you have a bullet that can trigger final vengeance?
if you have an image of the hole recipe I can translate it.

anyone got any good GER sniper bullets? no need to be fancy

So if you do the one Red Orochi quest with someoen you can unlock your weapons for them to equip? Is it just the weapon type of the exact weapon?

Who all is worth doing this for and what is worth doing? Maybe burst for Ciel and Sniper for Kanon?

oh wow this is way better than what i was using, thanks a ton!

Never mind, after a bit of messing around with the angles, I made the trigger for Rage Counter work for Final Vengeance.

Check every single time all the angles, the type of bullet and the size, even the smallest detail can make it fail.

Works alright. Tried it earlier in the field and it interacts well with enemy hitboxes i.e. no issues.

Yeah thats the basic idea of the bullet, make and orb that can "hurt" you so you can trigger it, like I said, bullet autism is really autistic so any small detail means the hole bullet being fucked, always double check everything is in place.

Thanks!
I'll give it a try tomorrow since I just burned through all the DLC missions.

OH GOD, this image is single-handedly making me want to buy this game. Is there a melee weapon in gaming that has THAT much of a range??

Not even sephirot's masamune in Dissidia has that

Anybody?

Shame about the damage tho

You use the weapons you want the npc to carry, if the npc is first generation it will only get the part they can use.
Is worth? depends, I made the devil herself.

How is shotgun especially good for kanon? I would think sniper would be less FF and better survivability.

Thus 'the devil'
Shotgun is even more FF happy than blast

>How is good
Is not user, thats why i said I made the devil herself, she is friendly fire even more.

>kanon with a shotgun

Just fuck my shit up hibari

Can that be undone?

Yes, basically is like select a skill or something like that.

does she even fire buckshots?

all the shotgunners like erina use slugs only

ah ok, i was worried for a minute. still going through GER myself.

>does she even fire buckshots?
I only used her with that once, It was a fucking nightmare, and yes those were buckshots.

So is God Eater Burst the same thing as God Eater Resurrection

nope

RES has more story content and the pole arm weapons

How the fuck do you get GE1 on steam?

By buying GE2RB

Now you're making me really want to experience that horror firsthand.

holy shit why is the out-of-breath voiceline so fucking loud in GER

it's like someone breathing straight into the microphone, unfiltered.

So, you're not trolling? GE1 on Steam is literally behind a $50 USD paywall?

>Do literally any air attack
>Kanon fires a radial shot not even a second later

both games come bundled together. Resurrection is more new than RB

I left PS4/Vita for the Steam solution, but the steam solution is fucking bullshit. For fucks sake.

Getting two games for 50 bucks?

I don't think I can copy this in GER I forgot to put the .2 second time delay on the last 2 modules but it didn't work anyways

>Fighting Skeleton Missile tank for the first time

Jesus Christ.

Guess it's finally time I learned to block.

Don't want RB desu.

Is there a torrent anywhere for Resurrection maybe?

>torrent

another exception is both versions of Lindow, which despite the menu 'letting' you swap parts, doesn't unlock anything if you do crimson orochi with them, in part to their body-born god arcs

Get Buster.
Fuck their shit up.

No, there isn't.
And why don't you want Rage Burst?

So, I can get RE for $20 on PS4, but I have to spend 50+ USD for it on PC? Why couldn't they fucking separate it?

Hell if I know.