I KEEP GETTING MEMED

What's the matter, jack? Can't git gud?

YOU CAN'T BEAT NATURE JACK

Was he bullied in school?

I'M MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETS, JACK

heres a better gif

Stormbringer here,
smoke bomb counts as a hit so make sure to dodge
when he starts memeing and goes purple shut him down, zandatsu him, cut his head and charge a nice Pincer attack for max damage
and be patient, god knows getting cocky will kill you
when AND IT WILL COME happens, perfect block both sai, normal block his legs, then stun him and repeat

I TRIED THAT FOR A WHOLE WEEK IT ISN'T WORKING
Here is my strategy:

>Wig A, Murasama, Bloodlust
>Get him to ~68.5%-65.0% HP
>THIS ONE'S ON ME
>Jump and do Horiz slashes
>EMP
>Slice
>Run
>YYY-Hold
>Never time it right
>MAGNETIC FORCE JACK
>EMP, Slice, YYY-Hold
>Cut the spinning thing
>AND IT WILL COME
>Spam blocks
>EMP
>Slice
>Fail timing again
>SO THIS IS JACK'S TERRIFYING TRUE FORM, HUH

And I always get hit:
>Trying to cut vehicles
>Trying to cut vehicles
>Trying to cut vehicles
>Occasional Bullshit

Do I need to get good at blocking?
I already S-Ranked R-00, R-01, and R-06 (Sam).

Keep parrying
When he throws the nades, defenseive offensive
Throwing the vehicles is tough, some choose to run, some choose to blade mode

It really is all practice

Nu-Raiden with max abilities or Gray Fox

>wig a
respect lost
you can just use his Sai to knock him out with MAGNETIC FORCE
you gotta practice i guess
you seem to have it down but i would recommend 1 good charged Y not YY then charge
spinning vehicles are bullshit sometimes but if you fuck him quick enough you can avoid the worst ones

Maxed out Raiden easily
Now Gray Fox vs Jetstream Sam on the other hand would be some good shit

THE TIIIIIIME HAS COME TO AN EEEEEND

YEAAAAAAAAH THIS IS WHAT NATURE PLAAAAAAAANNED

>respect lost
i don't like to think about ammo in a game where the primary form of attack and defense requires no ammo

Dystopia will perform the same effect as an EM grenade on him

AND IT WILL COME

SO TELL ME. WHO SAVES THE WEAK FROM THE MAN WHO SAVES THE WEAK?

>Monsoon wears a loose helmet.gif

>Trying to cut vehicles
>Trying to cut vehicles
>Trying to cut vehicles

dont bother with them, just run around the edges of the arena, they're only good for HP pickups and emp grenades.

I think you need those pickups to meet the BP requirement

What triggers the "Stop it!" or "Do as you please" lines? Are they random?

i believe i saw someone mention its how hard/quick you kick his memeing ass, but i believe when i S ranked it i got "Do as you please."

LOCKED AND LOADED

Cool, I guess I did good once. Is this only for Monsoon or are there other bosses with lines I should look up to? I kinda figured out some of Wolf's (the "your intellect is far below human standards" line when you go nuts with blade mode is pretty demeaning, as is the "Even you are merely human" which I don't know how it's triggered, same with the "You call this violence civilized?"). Also when you start using entry level moves like Falling Lighting against Sam he will always go "Amateur" which prompted me to disable that skill which is kinda fun but useless for high level play I guess, especially with the Sai. Or did I just fall for the taunt?

i think you fell for the taunt
but i dont know if that wolf dialogue is random or not

I was practicing my perfect parries and dodges against Wolf and died once while I was fucking around with the Gekko he sends. Little did I know apparently dying adds to the timer but fucking restarting does not. Since I wanted to end with an S-Rank I always found myself getting C for whatever reason and only after like 100 fights I finally found out. On those 100 fights I learned that some of the lines he says are definitely triggered by some stuff you do. I think one of the better lines you can get after he sends the backup is "Demonstrate the extent of your intellect" but I believe I once got him to say something even more flattering. Of course, fuck if I know what is Platinum's definition of stylish playing.

interesting.
yeah that death shit will fuck you up
good luck fighting Ray without backing up your save

youtube.com/watch?v=QB8pzpXRaTI
youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI

Is this song an example of "tasteful" dubstep? Even Rules of Nature's pretty good. Both the original (even though most songs were unfinished) and new mixes have something special to them. But the wubs in the finals don't sound off, they don't go overboard and instead compliment the songs really nicely.

I think it's less to do with your score and more to do with how aggressive your playstyle. I got "STOP IT!!" when I was mashing attacks like crazy but getting a shitty score; when I got a better score by playing more defensively and strategically it was "Do as you please".

Seems to make sense he'd be more scared if you've been fighting like an unhinged psychopath.

WIDDLIDDDLIWOOW WIDDLIDDDLIWOOWWIDDLIDDDLIWOOW
WIDDL WOO WOO
DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO
DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOOO
DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOOO DOOOOOO

WASH AWAY THE ANGER

HERE I STAND BENEATH THE WARM AND SOOTHING RAIN

>Am I... too weak?
>Damn you're good!

>dubstep

I'VE COME HERE TO SAVE YOU

I fucking hated this boss battle

damn that seems to make sense actually

Except when it was the best? Monsoon as a boss is as anime as it gets and parrying everything he throws at you is a never ending burst of adrenaline. I also think it genuinely has the biggest moveset out of all the bosses. Sam is pretty fun to watch and his timing is very diverse but can he send his own fucking legs at you? Also Monsoon's music and infinite ripper mode just make it one of the best experiences in the game presentation wise. Pain inhibitors turned off are like a parallel of Sam's (the Vanquish guy) "disable my whatever limiters" thing he gets against the final boss.

>Sam is pretty fun to watch and his timing is very diverse but can he send his own fucking legs at you?