Beating up the bad guys
and takin' away their powers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGkUBmBm8OY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGYmf5xo9ZM
soundcloud.com/user-109672066/vegetable-valley-2-kirby-super-star-soundfont
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdZ7n2Kz_NM
youtu.be/Ow9cdEUQge0
soundcloud.com/user-109672066/forest-stage-vegetable-valley-3-kirby-super-star-soundfont
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>beating up the bad guys
DeDeDe and Meta Knight are assholes but Kirby is a tremendous asshole

Dedede did nothing wrong

>game dedede
>pretty cool guy that helps out when he knows there is real trouble
>anime dedede
>complete asshat unless his life is in danger.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGkUBmBm8OY

They sorta pulled his Right Back at Ya' personality out of their asses.

now that's some real edgy shit

which is really funny considering nightmare in dreamland is a remake of the first game that dedede was being a decent person

His personality in right back at 'ya was kirby's dreamland dedede

Yeah, but Right Back at Ya' is based on Adventure.

Though I guess they just needed him to be really antagonistic.

>kirby quest
>the AI Kirby's actually know how to dodge his charge flame attack by ducking
that generally surprised me.

I want Kirby Quest DX already.

They could use it to bring back weird bosses like Mr. Dooter.

Wasn't there another one of these?

Why is Dedede Tour such a based mode?

it reminds me of gourmet race with dedede going that fast.

Behind Robobot this is honestly my favorite Kirby game. It's such a blast to just run through real quick.

be sure not to pop a wheelie

I find it odd that they gave Meta Knight Super Star's Sword moveset.

? Are you talking about Robobot or Nightmare? Because if you're talking about Nightmare his moveset was pretty simple.

Nightmare in Dreamland.

And they really only gave him the down and up thrust.

yeah that extra mode was a little disappointing.

It was kinda repetitive to have 2 extra modes. They should have just had the one Meta Knight mode. I don't want to play the exact same game 3 times to get 100%.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGYmf5xo9ZM

god has abandoned us

Cute

Robbie Rotten as Dedede pleases me.

Kirby is homoesexual

Kirby only has the urge to feed, not fuck.

I made a remix of Vegetable Valley 2 in Kirby Super Star's soundfont. Tell me what you think. Check it out: soundcloud.com/user-109672066/vegetable-valley-2-kirby-super-star-soundfont

I nostalgia'd hard, thanks OP.

>Have the chance to bring back almost any final boss with Star Dream's clone shit
>They choose Sectonia

>mr dooter
nah man that guy is lame

but he's weird and wacky

and one of those rtdl bosses that has no connection to anything

What's your favorite Kirby theme?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdZ7n2Kz_NM

At least she's easy to beat

youtu.be/Ow9cdEUQge0

They could have chosen Marx or Daroach, characters that weren't in the previous game.

Marx and Daroach wouldn't have fit the swordsmen theme. That was the whole point.

Why is the Kirby casy so good? Seriously I play games that dedicate hours to character development and writing but Kirby's will still feel more memorable.

oh yeah

I guess I'm just an idiot.

They're simple enough but still have extremely memorable designs and personalities.

Here's another: soundcloud.com/user-109672066/forest-stage-vegetable-valley-3-kirby-super-star-soundfont
Not the best one I made IMO.

The True Arena in Robobot is fucking gay. Why do they make you fight the core without a heal first? I got there with a decent amount of HP at least, but come the fuck on.

Git gud

Gitting gud is annoying when it takes you a long ass time to get there in the first place.

>He still hasn't beaten the True Arena

bro what are you doing

Honestly if they gave you a heal it'd be too easy. Just learn to abuse your invincibility frames on the shooter segment and you'll be fine.

Don't give up just keep trying.

Do you really want the True Arena to be even easier for the babs?

stupid babbies

Amazing Mirror is better

You can practice on Star Dream in Story Mode as much as you want whenever you want, user. Soul OS' moves are a cinch if you've bothered to beat Star Dream carefully before.

Or do you mean practice against the heart? Because it's basically a f;ashy "fake hard" boss to make you feel like a badass when you beat it, all its attacks are extremely telegraphed and you have a Peppy Tonic to heal half your HP.

I'd only call one part of the True Arena "fucking gay," and you haven't reached it yet lol

Heart of Nova was a tense fight.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Star Dream heart fight, but it's not even as difficult as say Galacta Knight.

Galacta Knight felt oddly 'bulky.'

It felt like your attacks didn't do much to him.

Playing through Amazing Mirror atm
Why is this game rated so highly? The levels are just corridors with no rhythm or rhyme to them unlike previous Kirby games. (excluding KDL3 which started this awful trend)

Why do people like it? Having random doors lead to random places also doesn't really qualify as a metroid-vania, metroid vanias tend to have some sort of logical reasoning with their map design. It just leads to back-tracking in this case. Am I wrong?

Oh this is nice, a Kirby thread on Cred Forums's Birthday
I wonder if Kirby would eat the cake.

REMEMBER WHEN KIRBY WENT ON A QUEST FOR HIS CAKE

dumb 3ds poster

>Disliking Dreamland 3

I do, it just looks nice but the levels are a drag. And the missions are so unkirby like it feels tacked on.

>missions are so unkirby like it feels tacked on.

I wouldn't say that. I mean, things like Rick's wall jumping level and the Metroid level don't really feel tacked on. They feel like natural little mini-missions.

>unkirby like
>when there were

>natural little mini missions
>that are the focus of the whole game
>that the game doesn't tell you about
yeah with your vocabulary I don't think you have any chance of convincing an adult

Not an argument? The title has a 3 in it.

>Not an argument? The title has a 3 in it.
What did he mean by this? Also, the shit is only mandatory for the true ending. You can still have your basic little Kirby game without listing a cherry on top as a flaw. And explain exactly how it's unkirby like since you want to turn this into an argument.

Well that got hostile quickly
I do. Never steal Kirby's cake

Am I the only one who thinks its a little weird that Dedede has almost the exact same abilities as Kirby?

It's intentional. If I'm not mistaken, he trained himself to be just as strong as Kirby. I think it's explained in full in flavor text in one of the games.

take your shitty politics out of my game

Hes a fucking blob you autist

how do you train in the way of the succ

Train lung capacity and also scoop out all your organs that take up space in your stomach area.