Dragon Quest X - Localization Campaign

Figured I'd post this here since I always see people crying neverever
>I've been doing some research with SE Support in an effort to get DQX localized. I've had some pretty good success so far. SE communicated to me that if they see enough support tickets requesting DQX, they will consider the localization. They have been very helpful and even offered to put me in contact with their developers, so this campaign has some realistic weight to it.
What I will need you to do is go to the SE support page for any DQ game and create a support ticket.
>1. For Contact category choose Products & Services and for Contact Sub-Category choose Product Specifications.
>2. Enter a subject line under contact details, and keep it to under 40 characters. For example: "DQX".
>3. Hit Next. On the next page, hit Next again. Now choose Proceed to Email Support.
>4. Enter in your contact information. Enter your email address twice. If you plan on creating multiple support tickets, please use a different email address per support ticket.
>5. In 4000 characters or less, write a polite message to support asking for DQX's localization. Once you submit your ticket draft you can preview it or edit it. Once you are satisfied, click Submit.
>Please keep the message focused on DQX for this campaign. If this experiment works then we can try focusing on other DQ games in the future. We can really do this! Thank you for your support.
woodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35101

Other urls found in this thread:

support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=1420&la=1
youtube.com/watch?v=XcEuwgEieys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not the guy who organized this by the way

Also

I couldn't post this part before since the system thought it was spam
>What I will need you to do is go to the Square Enix support page for any Dragon Quest game (for example, here's the one for Dragon Quest IX support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=1420&la=1 ) and create a support ticket.

Guess I'll just post some DQX art until people notice this thread

so are we gonna have this thread split from the regular dq thread? not complaining just asking.

Didn't see any DQ thread up when I searched earlier

If there is one then fuck me im blind

Man I'm not used to this reduced cooldown having having that shitty long as fuck one for so long

What are all of the playable classes?

Basically all the stuff that's in DQ7 and 9, except Hero.

I have no clue about the specifics though, like if Sage is a straight upgrade over Priest or something, I'd probably have to dig through some Jap wikis for that.

Armamentalist
Dancer
Gladiator
Item Master
Luminary
Mage
Martial Artist
Minstrel
Monster Master
Paladin
Priest
Ranger