ITT: Characters that are literally you

ITT: Characters that are literally you.

Well then, allow me to fuck literally you

What games allow me to be intelligent, nihilistic, and have a wicked sense of humor?

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

>somewhere, there is a gril who actually thinks the retarded outfit in the op is cool and wants to wear it

People have told me I kinda look like him

>cool
Nah but it does make my cock rock hard, especially the womb tattoo.

how did you get this picture of me?

>complaining about a girl wanting to dress like that
What are you, a gay?

Yes, that is me.

I'm a girl (male) and would love to wear that outfit

to be fair, it is cool alongside being sexy

are we separated at birth?

That's a picture of me, and here's one with my stand

Anytime people refer to this actor, they're referring to him during the show, not his post-show handsomeness. By the way the gamesphere has no games.

For me it's Reaper. Edgy, Mexican, and completely pathetic.

to be fair that girl is corrupted by chaos.

It's fanart from the Nep Crossover card game. I think they have shown 4 people corrupted by the chaos (Nepgear, Black Heart, White Heart, and Kyouka)

I'm not gay (I am) but I wanna see your boipucci

I read this in Donald Trump's voice

Sexy can be stupid only to an extent, otherwise my penis starts feeling embarrassed.

Literally me

only if you show me your beenis

My most literal of forms

I'm brunette though

TEXAS
E
X
A
S

No. You post this every other day. You can't be a cute anime girl every other day.

You too?

NO
O

I actually became interested in this game because the MC is literally me.

Me, and prob like 20% of y'all as well

Intelligent, nihilistic,bestgirl and a wicked sense of humor

I related to Estelle a lot, not memeing.

A terrible writer, disgustingly flat with an awful temper?

My brother always reminded me of him. They both lost weight and he doesn't anymore.

so this is me and my 5