Kirby has kidnapped you and forced you to live in dreamland!

Kirby has kidnapped you and forced you to live in dreamland!
What do you do?

>Kirby Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zqYMeLqeRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sleep
>eat

Probably beat it in about 5 hours

Find & rape Adeleine.

/thread

Marry Meta Knight!

Hang out with the Borb.

More like beat it FOR about 5 hours

I stopped playing Kirby after Return to Dream Land.

How do I get back into the series?

But would you do me?

Proceed to forcefully live in dreamland.

So which was the magnum opus of the franchise?
>Super Star Ultra
>Adventure
>Kirby 64
>Return to Dream Land

Did you enjoy Return to Dream Land? Play its excellent sequels Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot.

Other than those it's been spinoffs since RtDL, so your other main game options are older. Played SSU?

>live in a city
>see my city get destroyed again
>wait until kirby saves the world again
>live in the city again
>repeat steps until I die

Dude it's been just a couple years. You're stlil in it.

>As long as I can wear my other mask

>forced me to live in dreamland
Are you implying I wouldn't want to live there? I sleep, eat, and play until I die, sounds great. Guess it sucks when some evil takes over the planet but it's cool.

but you'd never see your friends and family again

I loved Return to Dream Land.

Yeah, I've played SSU. It was my first Kirby game, in fact. Other than those two? I've played Adventure, Crystal Shards, the one with Necrodeus, the one with Drawcia, and the very first one.

Become Adeleine's father and Meta Knight's best friend.

I would miss my family greatly, hopefully I would get to say goodbye somehow. I don't have friends, no one but my immediate family would miss me.

I'm excited on your behalf for you to play TD and PR. SSU->RtDL->TD->PR is kinda its own subseries. Other than those DL2 and 3 are some of the "required reading" for Kirby fans, being Dark Matter games, but I personally have a hard time enjoying them because of their sluggish controls (nobody else seems to think this is a problem though)

sounds pretty awful desu, what the hell is there even to do there? There's nothing a sane man would want to stick his penis into either.

maybe you could become Kirbys friend?

In the interim Kirby would also destroy your city and eat the villagers too.

Look for pic related.
If I can't find her, I'll probably try to find a means to nuke Dream Land.

I get the last three, but SSU? Wouldn't all the Dark Matter games (Dream Land 2-3, 64) fit better, since Magolor Soul is kind of a direct allusion to Zero (the mouth and all), and Zero is directly related to Dark Matter?

Then again, SSU did introduce the whole Soul thing.

The japs put together a whole book of TouhouXKirby, why so suddenly?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'D DO.

Gensokyo = Dreamland. That's the "joke."

I think is because pic related.

It's mostly based on playstyle. Those games are the ones with smash bros.-esque movesets for copy abilities.

Are you talking about how I think the four games fit together? I just mean playstyle and game modes. Shielding, full movesets for abilities, Arenas and True Arenas, among other similarities. Also Canvas Curse had the first Soul boss

t-t-translation when

Translation? how about better screenshots first?

Expects Kirby RPG crossover with Touhou
>is just a fucking music game
Well....at least is part RPG, so technically kirby now has a rpg game...

chillax over a hot fudge sundae while listening to the birds and feeling the fresh breeze on my face.
>
>
>
>
fuck my life

Pac-man BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=0zqYMeLqeRY

How would a Kirby RPG work, though? How would you convey the essential 'kirby-ness' of the series through turn-based battle?

I hate to admit it, but "turn based" is dead in this age, i would make a real time action RPG, like that minigame in robobo.

Enjoy it? Dreamland is a chill place with food laying around all over, peaceful places to take a nap, cool blue waters...

Comfy as fuck.

I would make babies with Kirby.

Wouldnt you get fucking sick of endless sweets and food and peaceful sleepign

Just get in Kirby's way if you want to die then. Or train yourself to be strong enough to adventure with Kirby.

Don't worry, every time you start to think it gets boring, a huge evil space eye or something comes around and threatens the fabric of the universe.
Then you can appreciate the carefree life again.

Why does nothing in the Kirby universe have depth perception?

Fuck Adeleine of course

What do you mean?

Because, as you can see, 90-something percent of the population only has one eye.

Is that why we haven't got a fully 3D Kirby (not Air Ride) ?

rip kirby thread

Considering even a lazy penguin like Dedede can become a ruler there, it shouldn't be hard for you to become a noble and scoop out your own country.

bruh

Dedede is very powerful though

He's really not.

He's only king because no one in Dreamland gives enough of a shit to object.

>Dedede
>a penguin

What's the general consensus on this game? I don't think I've seen anyone ever talk about it.

Aside from the anime, he could defeat many of the citizens of dreamland and has bested DMKR and Sectonia DX in combat. He's a pretty powerful guy compared to all his subordinates, e.g. waddle dees/doos

Good spin-off game, best subgames, don't even think about trying to 100% it

Surprisingly great, a bitch to 100%, god-tier minigames.

It's one of Kirby's more... meh titles. not bad not good. Lots of peole say it's the worst in the series but i don't think so, it's fun. I also like the aesthetic and sound effects, reminds me of nitrome games.

>Lots of peole say it's the worst in the series

Bullshit, everyone knows Squeak Squad is the weakest Kirby title, and even then that's not saying much since it's still pretty decent.

I liked it a lot, I always thought of it as a 2D Action-focused Pikmin. 100%ing those final levels can go fuck itself though.

This, I like SqSq but it certainly is the weakest.

>Bullshit

Outside of Cred Forums it isn't, lot's of people don't hate Mass Attack.

>DO hate

fucking hell

>has his own line of Blimp air fleet
>commands a literal cloud god and can also slap it's shit if he felt like it
>always wants to go mano a mano against an eldritch abomination and survives every encounter
Dedede did become king because nobody object to it, but he is no pushover either.

Kirby gets killed, but he returns from death as a bunch of mini kirbys then he proceeds to go into a murdering rampage all the way to the guy that killed him to kill him back.

holy shit, no

>would you get sick of literal lazy heaven
no that sounds lovely
Also exploring popstar would be fun

My only concern about boredon could be easily resolved thanks to Adeleine.
I like to draw and would enjoy to learn how to paint

MRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR

Goodbye Kirby thread.

Is Tiff an INFJ?

Goodnight Kirby thread

>Forces me to live in a beautiful paradise where I get to do nothing but play all day long

I don't know, I guess I'll survive somehow.

g'night

RtDL came our 5 years ago, which is about 20% of Kirby's lifetime and nearly double the time between Dream Land and Super Star

rtdl and rainbow curse blur togeter for me

There's a way to get memory loss? I want to play Kirby Super Star for the first time again.

Why make a wish of course!

There's the Ultra for the DS. IDK how different it is compared to SNES tho.

I'd have my cake and eat it too.

I want you to not blow up Popstar

i wonder what its like to get sucked in and swallowed hole by kirby haha. do you think it stinks in there? just wondering lol!

The only way to keep Popstar from blowing up is to keep it in little pieces so that it couldn't be blown up.

You know what that means?

TIME TO BLOW UP POPSTAR

i played both ;__;

Isn't Dream Land pretty dangerous? If stuff like Waddle Dees can hurt Kirby who's pretty much a demigod, how would humans fare?

He's not a demigod, he just has infinite power

>Go to Dreamland
>Everything is huge!
>You see a giant red hill in front of you
>Wow it's moving!
>You see the white sky suddenly get a black spot in the middle of it.
>The sky blinks
>Oh fuck

If we are going to assume contact damage is more than just game logic then it means only Kirby is affected by it, as enemies touch each other without problem, and bosses are immune to Kirby's toxic touch

However anyone who's seen True Arena speedruns knows contact damage is actually beneficial and overpowered

A vacuum bag.

like ur cunt

I still can't believe they dubbed that episode.

do you really sexualize tiff?

kiss his feet

Which one?
She's just cute and interesting all around. Nothing lewd.

Pretty sure I wouldn't. Remember when Kirby went to multiple planets?

Yes. I want her to sit on my mouth and push out jelly donuts out of her anus

me too user, sounds pretty hot

being kidnapped by kirby would be a dream come true, I've always fantasized about him making me his footslave

I take back.

Me three.

>Four ...
>chan? ...
>...
>What the... ??!!

you know, THAT episode.

Come on user! Don't you like jelly donuts?

This is unnerving with rule 34 of her on one tab youtube.com/watch?v=enejjKpMtgU playing in the background.

You mean youtube.com/watch?v=f0iVJwBOHbc?

No i just like cute adrogynous boys

Also tomboys with puffy vulvas

I get to be a cute Dream Landian creature too, right? Then it might be a fair deal.

You get to be Uglymoso, when Kirby inhales you he gets the Ugly power up which scares away enemies for being so damn ugly

Become henchman for Kracko.

>crock of shiitake

Kill all the black people.

Humans are actually giants compared to the average Dreamlander. Now, Kirby isn't actually a foot tall like old info would claim (he stands about one third Adeline's height, and isn't grossly short compared to Dr. Hector and Samus), but compared to him you would still easily be as large as a midboss at least, meaning you could push the little guys around.

More hazardous are the random spikes and Shotzos that everyone seems to like laying around like it's the law. Seriously, who would do such a thing!?

Grab a hammer and lay a claim.

>the random spikes and Shotzos that everyone seems to like laying around like it's the law
Let's not forget no one can build a road properly and bridges are apparently illegal so bottomless pits run rampant

G'night, folks, and goodbye forever.

And so begins the greatest game in history

^

Don't tease my heart.

Make more Kirby threads on Cred Forums

I wish real life were as comfy and fantastical as Kirby games

we all do.

there's a fucking huge storm outside and this pink fucker is happy...
now i know why i don't have a gf

Steal his cake.

Are you NUTS? NEVER EVER steal Kirby's food! The Dark Crafter made the mistake of taking away a fucking apple from Kirby- and that was his downfall.