How come these are better than ScrewAttack's stuff?

How come these are better than ScrewAttack's stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr5poGAZ9Tk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYD1FUdB0bc
youtube.com/watch?v=hAe8Nwjl5T4
youtube.com/watch?v=QImBolnTVH8
youtube.com/watch?v=iF-wpSiYi3M
youtube.com/watch?v=whuE8ouWdiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XbAgUzbhlMs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu3wHy9o2nc
youtube.com/watch?v=NBK0stoukBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8eYnpXjo1As
youtube.com/watch?v=HDgF4moKN-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Pffi6xU5sTk
youtube.com/watch?v=r2MqDlfQZjI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything is better than screwattack
also
>broly vs hulk
unfair

I know Hulk would destroy him

>better

youtube.com/watch?v=uYD1FUdB0bc
youtube.com/watch?v=hAe8Nwjl5T4

>Hulk
>The most mary sue of them all
>vs anything

For what purpose? Why do people compare anything against Marvel or DC?

Same animators user
They just left

Hulk vs Asura would have been a better fight.

if hulk had a wig that looked like goku's hair then maybe broly would have a chance

He wouldn't against that hulk bullshit though

Hell, they never put Asura against anyone. Guess it wouldn't be a fair fight.

Because they were literally screwattack

This would be the worst

who fucking cares

>Hulk survived going through space to get to namek
>Somehow destroying the planet will kill him
Pffth.

Oh look.
One punch.
K

Saitama hasn't fought a reality warper yet

No, you know what, Hulk vs Broly vs Asura. They're all fueled by anger anyways.

Nah. They're both gimmicks/jokes. Whereas the hulk is some monstrosity that gets stronger the angrier he gets, which has no limits, so he's "super ultra invincible and has the power to the destroy the universe and stuff"

might as well throw Arale in there... Actually she would probably win

Better theme

youtube.com/watch?v=QImBolnTVH8

Luffy would beat Naruto though.

Hulk can only tank, Broly can fly and punches at sonic speeds

>Cheating faggot that has ancient god blood in him, can summon bullshit out of thin air, and turn into a god
>being beat by the rubber man

I love Luffy, but let's not pretend he can beat that bullshit.

Depends on the Naruto. Not end of series Naruto that's for sure.

gear fourth luffy would literally crush naruto

What are your favorites?

youtube.com/watch?v=iF-wpSiYi3M
youtube.com/watch?v=whuE8ouWdiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XbAgUzbhlMs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu3wHy9o2nc

user, stop. Unless Luffy pulls out some crazy gear where he controls time by some outrageous means, he's not beating that bullshit. You'd have to be a fucking retard to think otherwise.

Look m8, let's be real here. Luffy might be able to beat Naruto up to regular adult Naruto, but anything after that would be impossible for him.

not ultimate hax SSJ Kyubi Sage mode Naruto. Maybe if One Piece ended and Luffy becomes some sort of god in his own right but as of now Naruto Jesus is op because his franchise ended with a bang.

>1 minute melee
>video is 3 minutes long

Not as much thought put into them. And by thought I mean "bullshit research they may ignore anyway to get their favored result."

youtube.com/watch?v=NBK0stoukBQ

stupid narutofags.

>Stupid narutofags
>As I'm calling naruto bullshit

To be fair Luffy still probably has at least another decade till OP ends.

Hulk doesn't come anywhere near the Annihilators. They're the most DB-esque characters in Marvel.

user, don't fuck around. Naruto and Sasuke literally get bullshit time/space-style moves. Ending Naruto is a demi-god, Luffy just isn't going to stack up.

I don't necessarily read DC/Marvel, but I recall a page posted mentioning that they were trying to prevent hulk from destroying the universe. Is that not a thing?

And yeah, DBZ has gone full bullshit with super

>LOL, we have a character that destroys a universe on a whim because he's bored one day

demi-gods aren't made of rubber though

I haven't read all of Hulk's history, since there's like 50 fucking years of it, but the biggest threat he became in a long time was in World War Hulk, where he still could have been handily dealt with by the Annihilators.
Thanos, Doom, and a very few other guys are the only people with universe-destroying power in Marvel, and Doom wasn't using his own power when he did it.

>LOL, we have a character that destroys a universe on a whim because he's bored one day
To be fair we have a literal god of destruction and an overgod that rules the multiverse.

Yep that's why I any comparison to "Current" Luffy is just simply not fair.
You can't compare one franchise that's finished with a climactic ending with another that's not near completion.

>Overgod

He's the one I'm talking about. The round guy, I think. I still need to actually read/watch.

>only people with universe-destroying power in Marvel

Maybe I was misled.

>He still likes wan piss
Haha yeah I sure loved dressrosa dude gear fourth was so cool and don flamingo reminds me a lot of myself intelligent nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Zeno, and considering he's apparently the Dragonball equivalent of God I'd be surprised if he couldn't do that.

His entire concept/existence just comes off as a joke to me because of rewatching DB + DBZ so many times. The power level is silly.

>Complains about people being wacky and nihilistic
>Post a sarcastically enthusiastic post about someone liking something.
I don't get you.

But can he defeat Aang?

Remember that he beat Sozin's Comet powered Ozai who was going to wipe out the Earth Nation in one day.

Honestly? Yes.

Nah I was making fun of the people who still like One Piece after that shit.
>Haha Gear Fourth was worth it dude, sorry you hate fun xD
>Doflamingo was literally the best protagonist, he didn't give a fuck

>all of the faggots ITT "OP"

lol, you haven't seen OP until you have seen Legends Luke Skywalker.

I used to be in a community of animators and I was friendly with one of them for a while. These were the animators for Screw Attack for a while and I guess some bullshit happened and they left Screw Attack behind and now Screw Attack is trying to compensate and it just is shit.

Popeye beats him

Aang's body's stamina gradually weakens as he's in that form. He's basically dying and straining as he's in it. Consider it a magical Kaioken.

Broly is too fat to be damaged by all the magic unless Aang can summon the power of the sun through some kamehameha shit or he opens the earth to engulf him into the center so he can burn.

Either of those will take more strain than just hitting him, which is useless. So, he's pretty dead either way.

Well Popeye is a cartoon, so he can't be killed unless someone has dip.

But he can be defeated, by these guys. They'll probably have a hard time though since Popeye is legendary.

Frankly, what even is the point if Death Battle anymore? 1 Minute Melee actually admits they dont do """"""""""""""research"""""""""""" and has far better animation.

Is Death Battle still using that god awful 3D?

>The cogs
>literal jobbers

>Aang
>easily defeated by Azula
>even close to ending Naruto
kek

I doubt Naruto could even defeat Mingo user
End of series Naruto is Krillon tier.
Six Sage Naruto could barely stand up to Big Mama Chakara.

We can all agree Cyan Sayian X 10 would kick Narutos ass right?

I'm a huge fan of One Piece, however your bullshit is annoying.

Well yeah. But can he beat Asura?

>Krillon

Yup! And the voice acting is still subpar.

I just responded to you nigga

I hate how they had an entire episode dedicated to why we'll never see this again.

I know, and I'm saying stop being an idiot. The worst thing we've seen an OP character do is sink an island. Meanwhile mary sue naruto characters can control the entire world by turning the moon red.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!?!?

I thought Naruto at the end was only confirmed as strong as Goku during the Saiyan saga

Luffy could beat that

What the fuck is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8eYnpXjo1As

>No research
What's the point of making these then?
I know it's probably said to ease the fanboy faggots who will argue about it,
But stating this also makes it lose the entertainment value of seeing two popular characters being put up against each other.
Not only that the choreography is the same shit everytime. One character gets knocked into the air, gets combo'd, then the characters reverse their position.

No, because you have to take into consideration their other bullshit powers like controlling space and time and hacking into your mind. What they lack in raw destructive power (which is still stupid) they easily make up for with other shit.

Could Guy beat Akuma?

youtube.com/watch?v=HDgF4moKN-Q

Being ONLY strong as Goku during the Saiyan saga still makes you a planet buster.

What happens if Saitama eats spinach?

>PL thread
>Neither character is even videogames
>"But they're in videogames!"
And this isn't about those videogames. This is clickbait.

If you really think this kill your self

Really tho Hulk could beat Broly

youtube.com/watch?v=Pffi6xU5sTk

faggot was lucky Sephirot hasn't gone full Jenova yet

their sprites that were used in the animation are from their respective games.
Chekmate atheists.

Not sure why they thought dbx was a good idea.

Yes!

What about celestial Marvel characters like the living tribunal?

Why does the guy on the left have Sailor Mercury's tiara around his neck?

>not posting the best Versus video channel
youtube.com/watch?v=r2MqDlfQZjI

He stopped by her universe one day.

It makes him not go berserk, when he goes super saiyan his power level is constantly rising.

I fucking hate Naruto and even I know Luffy would lose to Naruto. Naruto is overpowered as fuck.

>Hulk conveniently lands on an asteroid in space

This shit annoyed me me in One Punch Man too.

Some guy who doesn't understand how either of the characters work.

>20+ years old
>still can't tell between left and right