They push... WE push

>They push... WE push

What was meant?

also

>every single player character in the intro is black, but also has a common western sounding name

Hmm, really gave me the thinkie winkies

youtube.com/watch?v=9LuptlmRH6k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C-vAxVh8ins
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this is what Sweden thinks a modern white man looks like

top lel

It's funny how "diversity" just means make everyone the exact same race.

>DICE clearly revisits everything after 2142
>Battlefield 1943
>Bad Company 2: Vietnam
>Battlefield 3 is a rehash of 2
>BF4 has little titans floating around the edges of the map

Oh boy

>BF4 Final Stand
>Titan building level

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

>Hovertank
>Drone
>Railgun
>Modernized, prettied up everything

Oh boy oh shit aww yiss

>Announcing a new Battlefield game

Come on baby, just give it to me

>Going back to-

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

>-World War I.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Look, I get you're trying to make some point OP, but I'm already at peak disappointment. The game looks alright. But I wanted my goddamn Cold War, Mechs, and hot Brit fighting Russian Chink in the snow action.

good goy

I don't like black people.

I don't understand why everyone is obligated to pretend to like black people.

And it's always blacks. Why no Japanese protagonist in western games? Is it because bourgeois liberals would gawk at the "oriental" character and declare such a "out of left field" archetype wouldn't sell games? Hmm...sounds like the arguments against female and black protags...

People think explicitly including diversity sells.
It doesn't.

>Storm of Steel
Jünger is rolling in grave.

Fuck DICE

Any proof it doesnt?

>game has whites
White audience: hey that's me
Black audience: lol honkey shit *emojii*

>game has blacks
White audience: well I've gotta be accepting!
Black audience: aw hell ya nigga it's lit

Did you skip the original intro showing the actual war with the white people and moved straight to the Harlem Hellfighter part?
youtu.be/C-vAxVh8ins
That was Lawrence of Arabia cuck.

lawrence of arabia didnt look like a low test beta numale swedecuck

>Black audience: lol honkey shit *emojii*
Proof of this? I've only seen whites bitch on both sides of this argument. Blacks pick the Asian's the most. Look at Tekken.

the footage is from the games prologue

>Blacks pick the Asian's the most. Look at Tekken.
Niggaboos

He didn't?

They said they are using the Hell fighters, did you expect to see whites with them? That didn't happen until WW2

he looks like carl in game

Slaves had already been immancipated by this point in history and it was common practice to give slaves Western names.

>White audience: well I've gotta be accepting!
No I don't. It's why I don't buy games that push that shit.

Okay, so there's a segment where we play as the Harlem Hellfighters.

Are they the only black dudes we play as in the single-player campaign?

black gamers will buy it anyway i'd say the majority of them don't give a fuck. Half of the black people in the comments are just saying the game looks amazing, I don't see any saying "i love the fact there is a black man for me to play as because I too am black"

I remember actually reading an article about this in game informer probably 7 years ago or so, maybe less maybe more.

A black woman had wrote in and talked about while she doesn't mind playing as white people, she loves it when a game allows her to make someone like herself, which is why she loved mass effect.

Personally I think that every main character needs to die, probably a horrible death, perhaps even the supporting characters, just to show how horrible WW1 was.

BF2142 revive project will be the closest thing for many years.

He doesn't look like that faggot you over sensitive bitch. He looks more like Johny Depp than anything
Don't tell that dumbass anything, just leave before it gets worse.

>every single player character in the intro is black

what? you dont even see most of them

>hey did you guys know that war is horrible

Not exactly the most original theme in fiction, buddy.

>He doesn't look like that faggot you over sensitive bitch. He looks more like Johny Depp than anything

But anooooonnnn, any white male character that isn't a grizzled space marine or old fuck is clearly some liberal cuck-machine!

They are, Cred Forums is being oversensitive, they think if a game has something like this children will belive it. Remember how kids thought George Washington was a tyrannical king and how Hitler was a Cyborg with chain guns for arms?

>equating DOOM with BF1

this is why the left is losing

>feminized features

because he was young during WW1 you dumb nigger

>he looks like a fucking woman

Really? He looks like a young, reasonably attractive British guy.

Yes but world war 1 was extra horrible. Several countries had entire villages without young men, an entire generation lost.

And it would be a better idea than super soldier goes through all of ww1 and comes back with okay.

I wonder who could be behind these posts

What woman do you know has an adams apple and 5 o clock shadow? Stop being duch a dumbass. Its like saying Kratos looks like Queen Latifah, now explain where I said anything remotely to blacks rulong Egypt you goalpost moving fuck

Yes, but it's fitting. Like how a movie about the Holocaust can't have anything except a sad ending

reasonable human beings that paid attention during history classes at school and didn't spend all my time staying home because I got bullied like you

>young means looking like a queer

You got bullied in school didn't you?

Western devs made me hate niggers.

He looks like he could have waltzed out of starbucks after his gender studies class

Not someone in the middle of a warzone in the 1910s when testosterone levels were existent

ur gonna find out the true definition of bullying when Trump wins

this is joseph stalin when he was young

You guys really are hopeless, you know that?

>those uneven eyebrows
>that unassuming "kill 150 million people" stare

>5'4"
not an argument

>EA confirms we play a "message courier" in a level

Guys, guys.

We get to play Hitler.

>not an argument
if you want to see the true definition of "not an argument" go rewatch trump during the debate :^)

>not an argument

"He looks like a queer" isn't an argument either.

Post-WW1 literature is some of the most depressing and horrifying shit you can read.
Read Jungers Storm of Steel. Riveting stuff.

>he jumps to conclusions and thinks i support trump like a typical braindead leftist
It's an objective observation

>It's an objective observation

Not really?

>White audience: hey that's me
literally no one does this you retard

>He looks like he could have waltzed out of starbucks after his gender studies class
>Not someone in the middle of a warzone in the 1910s when testosterone levels were existent
He was fucking deployed before rwaching his mid twenties you dumbass. You tend to look young before you reach 30. Testosterone doesnt make you instantly grow a beard and makes your balls drop.

If you can't differentiate between masculinity and femininity then you might want to see a neurologist.

WE
WUZ
SOLDJA
N
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT

Are you implying they werent you cuck?
Explain his female features user.

context?

>Italian army
>give them french uniforms

You know he was a closeted gay right?

>weak chin and jawline
>big wide eyes

>all of these morons arguing about whether Lawrence looks gay or not
He was literally a closeted homosexual and got raped as a war prisoner.

Giving the small ratio of whites to blacks, and particularly american blacks, they hardly fought.
Dogs saw more actions than blacks.
If you show me a black soldier more decorated than sgt stubby i will stop being racist

This throws the excuse people were using that it was only due to character customization now, since even the cutscenes have everyoned replaced with a black person.

That is actually not Joseph Stalin and was debunked

You got a source for your claims?

Am I racist for not buying this game based mostly on how there's an absurd amount of black characters in a war fought mostly by whites?

That's El Che.

So what you're saying is you find yourself inexplicably attracted to him

> Hitler was a Cyborg with chain guns for arms
>Doom

Do Cred Forumstards even play game ???

So like most children? Do you think every child starts out with a vigina.
I didn't argue ratio, I asked if you thought they fought or not.

That is Stalin, however the pic was manipulated because he's got a lot of chicken pox scars.

>Dream a Little Dream - released 1931

So immersive

>He doesn't look like that faggot you over sensitive bitch. He looks more like Johny Depp than anything

Hitler served as a runner during WWI

He did user, granted he didn't with two untl 2015 though. Plus this statue is old as fug.

Wait, if you die you respawn as another soldier? That's a novel concept.

Did he really not recive his purple heart until 1996?

WE WUZ STATUES N SHIT NIGGA

Do you think that was Johnny Depps natural look?

>This piece of shit game is going to be a top seller.

Suicide seems more and more appealing with each passing month.

>That melee attack miss at 9:57

This is the actual Lawrence of Arabia. They made him look more manly
So you completely dismissed any argument just to meme?
Who kills themselves over a fucking game?

Niggers made me hate niggers. White guilt nigger loving kike developers made me hate white guilt nigger loving kike developers.

Shit sorry, 8:57

say it with me kids

15% OF THE POPULATION

50% OF THE CRIME

>Who kills themselves over a fucking game?

They aren't getting any better, are they faggot?

Besides, my life is shit anyway and vidya is the only thing that fills the void.

Mind your own fucking business.

How come when I look this image up only Cred Forums shows up?

>Mind your own fucking business.
You ma!e it my business when you cry about it on a public forum you cry baby. Learn to cook instead.

does that mean theyre more bearable on another counter where the dominant crime isnt done by them?

Just fucking wait... This game is going to try to make the average WW1 German soldier out to be like a murderous nazi tier stereotype. I'm calling it now.

Never should've given the fire water to the Injuns.

B-b-but muh disenfranchisement taking away our opportunities and turning us to a life of crime!

Look. It doesn't matter how shitty your area is and how shitty your schools are and how gangs try to recruit your children. There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE for 15% of the population committing 50% of the crime in the US.

>cry

>Public forum

>said forum is completely anonymous

>can't into obvious sarcasm

Your mother should have swallowed you.

>This game is going to try to make the average WW1 German soldier out to be like a murderous nazi tier stereotype.
They actually tried to get the afro american soldiers on thier side by telling them "We'll treat yoy better than the Americans do if you fought for us." sadly it didnt work.
She tried but I still found my way to freedomland.

No womyn!?!?
Preorder cancelled.

Why does every thread about this game have to be

>Niggers huehuehue

Seriously. In the final game, you can customize what your character looks like, and actually no protagonist is Black. If anything this game is demeaning to blacks. The only time you play as one, you get shot.

>it's another leftypol gets btfo thread

just over a month until they all commit suicide bros

EVERY. SINGLE. CHARACTER. YOU JUMP TO...

IS BLACK!?

FUCKING WHY!?! IS IT ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE TO BE A WHITE EVEN ONCE!?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?

Tbh it's all the historical inaccuracies that trigger me. I don't know what i expected from EA, but for some reason i thought we'd actually get a hardcore WWI sim, showcasing the most brutal ear ever, with trenchwarfare and going over the top, chemical warfare, etc. True battles of attrition.
I mean i know that's silly. But what's even more silly, is everyone and their mother is hyped about a fucking skin on the same shitty Battlefield games they've been making recently lying and saying its a wwi game, and acting like it's so orignal and fresh, while the actual good/orignal looking cod is getting lampooned.

wow
how american can you be to consider ww1 an "extra horrible" war.
I don't even know where to fucking begin.

Why IS everyone black in this game? I can see maybe you want "muh diversity" so you toss in a couple extra black characters, but this is just silly

>trailer only had one black guy in it
>THEY'RE ALL NIGGERS! FUCKING KEKS!

I can't wait for Trump to loose so Cred Forums can fuck off and for Hillary to get assassinated

:^)

The U.S. army was segregated until 1948, bruh.

THIS

I mean what's up with all the automatic weapons where's the single bolt action sniper or sidearm action where the story forces you into actually using your bayonet

>lol brexit has no chance of happening guys

Are you blind? Every single character he took control of was black, look at the hands.

>I expected a hardcore WW1
That would be boring trench warfare with only 1 gun.

>fucking skin
No, actually, its pretty different

>original looking cod is getting lampooned
It looks the same as any other CoD

>Implying WW1 was the war America is obsessed with.

I... are you... Are you serious? This is bait, right?

Expecting a realistic world war 1 shooter from EA would be expecting the FBI to indict Hillary Clinton

Learn history. Literally was the worst war, casualities, chemical weapons, trenchwarfare etc. The technological stalemate at the time made it brutal.
The US army was pretty much a non factor in WWI desu. Fucking leafs would make more sense in the game. Let alone obscure off normal black battalions from a US army that already barely participated.

Its showing the Harlem Hellfighter phase of the game. Plus American blacks couldn't fight with american whites.

U.S. army units were segregated. One of the few things that made sense historically in the trailer.

>comparing a british economic relationship to the american presidential election

I'm not saying I disagree, but taking as given that you're playing as a black American it makes sense he is serving in an all black unit. The trailer clearly showed other characters in different theatres.

>Expecting anything other than watered down, scripted rail sequences of arcade like action in an EA shooter

It's almost as if you were born literally yesterday..

This shit is no different than the Medal of Honors of yesteryear.

Are you retarded or do you actually not play videogames and are just here act like a bitch because you like the attention? Because it has to be one of those if you expected realism in series that had jetpacks in their WW2 game.

>every single player character in the intro is black

Weren't blacks in the military segregated into all-black units back then? Makes sense then if every single character in this mission is black.

>would be boring.
Nah. You could have trench factors going over the top etc. But i think that's more up the ARMA team's alley.
>no it's actually pretty different
>same as every other cod
user did you see theE3 trailer?
Flying spaceships, 0 gravity space fights with grapples, then swimming into gravity areas and shooting more in a cod style. Looked sick.
True, but it just feels kind of insulting to Hollywood/commercialize it like this.
Imean i know they kinda did it with wii but this seems to be taking it way further.

Cred Forums cucks are literally retarded
customization was confirmed locked for the beta
this is the SINGLEPLAYER PROLOGUE that features the all black harlem hellfighters, a historical unit in WW1

fuck, you guys need some cognitive boosting

F I V E M I S S I O N S
I
V
E

M
I
S
S
I
O
N
S

They did participate in the the battles of Belleau Wood and Chateau-Thiery. Other then that they were in the trenches

>soldier in a hospital, presumably an asylum, due to shellshock
>must be in 1918

At least they didn't omit Gallipoli like I thought they might.

Not even old Battlefield played anything like an ARMA. Theres hopeful thinking and then theres that

>Nah. You could have trench factors going over the top etc. But i think that's more up the ARMA team's alley.
Reminder Black Ops 2 had a segment where you drove a plane around a city

one segment

>not realizing the alt-right zeitgeist that's risen in the last few years was solidified by brexit, and Trump is the next step in the master plan

dumb libcuck

>no France
>no Russia

Is this a fucking joke?

>late war
>US 1930's music playing
Yeah, its clearly a Harlem group fighting, which were segregated.

Mass Cred Forums bans when

>its another Cred Forums ruins the internet thread

Top five comments:

>8:47 The guy was experiencing shellshock, I dunno why it felt so... wrong to just shoot him. Shoot a man who's posing no threat at all, not even looking at you.

>This might be the first Shooter every where its going to feels hard to shoot people. I mean just look at the 2 german soldiers at 7:06 the one who is sitting there completely ruined and the other one walking aimlessly around like a zombie.....makes you really think what your great grandparents may have experienced.....

>DICE...... you knocked it out of the park, this looks incredible. And i think its fantastic that you are paying respects to those who fought and died in the war. I can not like this enough. Amazing job.

>Its ways the black guy who dies first in a story :p

>The guy at 7:07 made me feel so sad and bad for him

The channels that created these comments are either blank or contain exclusively BF videos. Don't buy this game, the shilling is obvious.

I haven't played battlefield since 2, and while that is obviously true, everyone hyped it like it was different or orignal. That would be orignal. What we got was far from it.
I never said i wasn't am idiot or hoping for it. I even admitted it in my first post. But my main complaint is really, do a WWI seriously, or make your shooty shooty bang bang about obscure Russians, arabs, or like aliens or future shit.

>obama literally handed the internet over to some free speech hating swedecuck yesterday
>"POL RUINS THE INTERNET"

liberal genocide SOON

>I'm literally shaking right now

>15%
>most of the crime is done by black males
>7% does 50% of crime

how is this allowed?

Because it's probably Cred Forums that made it?

Doesn't matter though because they added their primary sources. So discounting this based on where it came from, rather than the actual content of what's being argued, would be a very liberal thing to do.

>Set in France during the height of the trench warfare battles

Also fuck the Russians, they were fucking inept and quit the war to go kill eachother so they could oppress themselves for the next 70 years..

Literally who battles though.
What about verdun? Ypres? Somme? Marne? Do they even feature the main battles or where there not enough black transgendered Americans for them to be included?

Liking people that are different than you isn't actually that hard, user.

I was really hoping for a vimy or somme with some leaf action

such is life being a minor nation

for a group of people who hate political correctness, they sure love the PC term 'alt-right'

I'm pretty sure this is how normies and casuals actually behave

It's sending me to a page not found thing

>I love the way DICE chose to present the gameplay and story. To having you play as multiple soldiers dying in the midst of combat until you got to the real guy, that's great! I don't I've ever seen a game do something like that before! It helps you immerse yourself in this war where everyone's getting killed left and right! The single player department over at DICE has seen some improvements. I like what I see!

>love how they go to the length of making it so you know the guys name and birth to death date to get more feels yet you mercilessly gun down the big bad Germans with no souls ?

>Man I love the way Dice made this. The A.I feel like real people, some are fighting but others are actually scared and hurt. It doesn't feel like most games where it's just endless A.I. I actually felt bad watching this. Knowing this actually happened. I love the concept where you play as multiple people then play as the main. It felt so real. I love how Battlefield shows you that war is pointless. The campaign is what I'm most excited for and hope it's as good as what I was seeing. Great Job Dice! Oh my gosh Great job!.

I wonder if his head looks like a fucking orange.

normies are more interested in how much the person playing the demo "sucks at battlefield"

it is also extremely suspicious that the top three comments are all about the exact same subject matter, with timestamps. Normies don't bother doing the latter at all

how is "alt-right" a pc term?

further proof liberals exist in some other reality away from the rest of us

>no french in base game
>main sp character wears french equipment
Sacrebleu!

>It doesn't matter how shitty your area is and how shitty your schools are and how gangs try to recruit your children. There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE for 15% of the population committing 50% of the crime in the US.

Whats your excuse for being a degenerate on a basket weaving Taiwanese site?

That capbadge on his helmet is that of the GRENADIER GUARDS

FUCKING EA is saying that in 1910's a nigger was in the Guards

Pic related

BUT IT'S LITERALLY JUST SHOOTY SHOOTY BANG BANG.
Not being powerful or taking WWI seriously is my main fucking complaint.!

>Literally who battles though.
Those were very important battles user, who knows what could've happened if Germany gained control of those spots.
>>What about verdun? Ypres? Somme? Marne? Do they even feature the main battles?
Maybe, from what I was told they were focusing on battles that werent teached in school really.
>>or where there not enough black transgendered Americans for them to be included?
What does this have to do with anything?

>>soldier in a hospital, presumably an asylum, due to shellshock

Yes obviously been in the hospital/asylum till 1931 when Dream a Little Dream was released looking exactly the same as he did in 1917, and possibly all the way till 2003 when Seven Nation Army was released too

reminder that donald trump isn't going to win

>. The A.I feel like real people, some are fighting but others are actually scared and hurt.

What did you mean by that?

Will this put an end to First World War themed shooter games for the foreseeable future, or do you think we'll get a flood of them now?

have you looked up the sources? they don't actually lead to anything

pretending like they're right and depending on muh pol to know what they're talking about without ever proving their credibility is a very pol cuck thing to do

shooped

Hillary's backers have weekly yacht outings but otherwise hide in their gated communities. They don't go to tacky things like political rallies unless it's in a formal setting and there's money to be made.

>what does this have to do with anything.
They contained the literally who battles because they wanted their game to star black Americans. It's stupid pandering. That's what it has to so with everything.

Also not focusing on battles taught in school is a bad idea considering the writers lack anything past a highschool history course level knowledge. Like socials 11 knowledge not even highschool optional history....

>Will this put an end to First World War themed shooter games for the foreseeable future

Probably thanks Sweden, which is ironic as they sat both word wars out

Because the obscure shit is way more interesting.

Anyone who's lived into their 20's already knows how a meat grinder scenario plays out.

>such is life being a minor nation
CoD 3 devotes 1/3 of its campaign to leaves. WW2 tho.

this reads like a tumblr post

Looks like Keanu desu senpai

>the upper class crumbling establishment will out-vote the lower and middle class

??

They are also giving both sides tanks, when germany only ever had 6.

boo fucking who gives a shit.

>Stupid people tend to amass in larger groups than others

>Majority of Trump supporters are the typical bible thumping walmart frequenting white trash of middle America.

Man, this shit is depressing. Don't get me wrong, I think Hillary is utter shit too, I don't want either of these retards in any form of government.

kek

well, it might not be the case idk.

g-guys, could we get a decent discussion?

I mean, look at those details - there are shell shocked soldiers everywhere

Britan had black soldiers user. Dont quote me on this but I believe they were told to pick up the enemy's gear some times.
>>They contained the literally who battles because they wanted their game to star black Americans. It's stupid pandering. That's what it has to so with everything.
So the game only has two battles and tge rest of the game is a trench mini game,??

>get sent to the front lines
>die of trench foot

>die from the flu virus

>die from mustard gas

>CHARGE.jpg
>mowed down by machine guns

What a fun war! Boy, this is a fun game!

>implying you won't vote for one of them, or just sit out like a sheeple.

I saw trump because he's really entertaining
I don't vote for entertainers

>8:47 The guy was experiencing shellshock, I dunno why it felt so... wrong to just shoot him. Shoot a man who's posing no threat at all, not even looking at you.

When I first saw that guy my immediate thought was that his AI glitched out. That shill is pretty good at his job by effortlessly spinning it as a feature.

Sorry

>DUDE RELIGION IS BAD LOL
>uses walmart frequenting as derision
>"white trash"

yes m'sir, I also frequent r/atheism

but you do vote for people who put above top secret information at risk with an unsecured email server? lel

>It's being a sheep if you don't vote

>Not the other way around

Whatever you say, I don't fucking bother anymore.

This political system is fucking garbage.

Well you could vote for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson...(bad joke.)

Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Mud and Blood is the mission we just saw. There is no mission where one plays as the French.

Yet another guise of the immortal?

>im not a sheeple i just submitt to be ruled without a say in it!
Vote johnson or someshit at least. If he can hold 8% on election night the debate committee is going to get fucked in legal actions If they don't reform in 2020

>When people are actually, literally, this retarded

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

Nice meme. Religion in moderation is fine, it's this ban/censor everything I find offensive "murica is a christian nation" "burn in hell if you don't agree with me" thing I hate.

lmao like the information leaked from the Bush AND Obama presidency literally through the NSA???

Shillery is marginally better than someone who has 0 experience in elected office. Anything else you're just in a pol-delusion

>Bible thumping = all religious people
>Hate Bible thumper = atheist

Well i expect nothing less from the average Trump supporter

I'm already getting different numbers though, this can't be it.

Is it true that the lead producer for BF1 is a literal cultural marxist?

>trying to argue with liberals

just vote Trump and we'll lock them up

yes and liberals are currently way worse in that aspect

>private server in your own house = government office servers

what is gross negligence

>this mad he lost

>What is gerrymandering

>What is the mere existence of the electoral college

It's really cute that you think you actually have any power.

Enjoy picking your figurehead, user.

>play as nameless soldier
>in the final level
>"Good work soldier, what's your name?"
>"Adolf Hitler sir!"
Tumblr would blow up.

Just like how Cred Forums, is blowing up because you play as a black for a story mission? One could say they are the same.

Replied to wrong post, sorry.

>discussion
honestly? looks like CoD gameplay. Not even judging good or bad, it just looks like CoD+lens flare

Where?

Keep in mind, these agencies update their information dynamically.

Hitler was a runner/message carrier. He did literally fuck all fighting wise.

that would be so awesome on some many levels.

but these are swedes we're talking about here. Accuracy is not their strong point.

I went through 43A but I didn't see the same numbahs

>german troops wearing pickelhaube in 1918

>that would be so awesome on some many levels
So let me get this straight, you fucks gfet triggered over a black soldier in an all black regiment, but then you fags want Tumblr triggered because Hitler will be the messenger? This is very hypocritical. But since both you fags will be triggered by one game I hope he is the runner.

>Expecting historical accuracy and any real measure of attention to detail in a AAA normie fest video game

You're barking up the wrong tree.

y'all berate the other side but never accept any fault in your lord and saviour trump, just deflected it with 'muh liberals'

explain away these, retard
1. trump having 0 experience in office
2. trump being a nightmare for foriegn policy
3. literal multiple bankrupcies
4. trump flip flopping on 90% of his stated personal views over the last 15 years (supporter of the democrats, liberal ideas)
5. being a trust fund babby with no concept of hard earned labour
6. 'building a wall' that would be an impossible task, also with negligable purpose due to mexicanos often getting in via over staying visas.
7. trump literally having strong connections to the clintons yet still claiming that he's 'not part of the elite'
8. being an incestuous degenerate
9. that shitty debate where he just got baited by shillery's trolling over and over
10. wild card

This is becoming off-topic.

The numbers for black arrest are the same, the only numbers that have changed are the white/hispanic population. The FBI considers this one population, however the creator seems to have divided the white and Hispanic population based on their percentage of that population. Likely due to the fact that census data seperates them, while FBI data has kept them together, or at least up until 2015 iirc.

How is asking for more info liberal?

wow, an actual CTR shill

>implying im American
>what is gerrymandering
A system of redrawing boundaries to benefit one's party that every party does and still doesn't help them win, it is mostly useful in parliamentary systems or congressional elections, holding no baring on presidential votes
>electoral college.
user it's called constitutional conventions. If say trump, or any canidate won an election with 60% popular vote in everystate and the electoral college selected Hilary, her presidency would be considered illegitimate with the general populous, she would either step down or America, would seize to exist and would reform without one. It only really has power in blurry cases such as bush vs gore. Where it is kind of necessary amyway.
Trust me i live in a country that had it's constitution controlled by a foreign monarch until 1982, amd still has an appointed figuire head as the head of our executive branch. They don't actually have power since no one sees it as legitimate. Hell our constitutionally enshrined Senate has no power to actually do anything most the time since people see them as unlegitimage. (appointed)

So this is the new version of blood on screen/regenerating health? Instead of dying you just spawn as a new nameless nobody?

The numbers of blacks didn't stay the same though user, the offensive charged part changed in the afro part aswell.

that is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen on Cred Forums

Was that egg?

One scenario is accurate and makes sense, the other doesnt

lol u got me there friend :^)

you have no actual arguments

>trump having 0 experience in office
No experience is better than having bad experience / experience of being corruptible.

>trump being a nightmare for foriegn policy
Compared to Hillary setting the MENA region on fire / edging a war with Russia

>literal multiple bankrupcies
Company bankruptcies, which are not personal bankruptcies. When looking at his overall business success, he does better than the overwhelming majority of entrepreneurs.

>trump flip flopping on 90% of his stated personal views over the last 15 years (supporter of the democrats, liberal ideas)
Media lies and twisting reality. While he did support democrats, it was likely business. He has had republican ideals as far back as the 80's.

> 'building a wall' that would be an impossible task, also with negligable purpose due to mexicanos often getting in via over staying visas.
Not impossible. Walls are built all over, including Israel :^). The overstayed visa can be fixed with quick policy changes.

This. Even most blacks don't like blacks.

How does something that actually happened not make sense? The 369th regiment was real.

neither do you

all your points are non arguments

you lost. we won. get over it.

Correction, black people dont like nigs

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

I own all previous battlefields. But not going to buy this nigger infested parody of WWI.

I don't see how anyone thinks Trump would make an even halfway decent president.

Don't get me wrong, I think Hillary is shit as well and I don't want her either but come on... Trump is qualified because what? He's rich? I don't even care about Mexicans niggers etc, but REALLY?

How is he going to MAKE Mexico do anything?

This is the guy who said he'd "sit down and talk with" Kim Jong Un for fuck sakes, and he's flip flopped on just about every single comment he's made thus far.

I want to believe it's all just unfunny memeing but... It's like George Bush 2.0 and you're all giving him a pass because you seem to think rich=I know how to fix the economy.

The only thing Trump wants to do that I agree with is stop letting Muslims enter the country, that's literally it.

Yes but niggers werent 70% of the britsh and french army, no matter what neogaf and reddit tell you

>What was meant?

WUZ

"Diversity" is just a code word for "anti-white".

so is he fin?

He was gay, but he was still a man.

you can like people who are different, but not if they're niggers

You have to be more specific, because I've yet to find a difference.

Even if the numbers are off by a few, the statistical difference is virtually nonexistent.

>Mfw I wanted the Asian guy from watchdogs 1 to be the protagonist in wd2 because he was honestly the most interesting character in the game (I honestly thought they were setting him up to be in the sequel) but instead we got We Wuz Hackerz an Shiiiieeett

If they did, they probably wouldn't kill so many of them.

Hitler was a soldier, this is real. Why not include both?

>insert lame white people guilt speech

you guys all need to stop taking yourselves so seriously.

all my points are facts
like actual facts
not pol fantasy land facts

>we won
kek

Dont care.
you stupid fucks fell for the marketing plan.
we picked a cast of niggers because we wont have to market it as much.
you morons will spam it every where for us. normal people will ignore what you say and still buy the game any ways. thanks for the help simps.

>being an incestuous degenerate

wow epin fact CTR :^) #MentallyHill

What did she mean by WebM related btw?

>All "muh diverisi-tuh

>No Japanese siege of Tsingtao

It's shit.

I didn't say they were, all because I said they exist doesn't mean the entire army was full of them.
Im talking about some off the stuffnis a little off, like the DWI part. The chart says 187 but I get 180. I also get 9 thousand instead of 18 thousand for rape. Some of tge stuff is the same but I still see some stuff thats off.

TYRONE LESHAWNDRA
1885 - 1918

But they weren't against white people, what made you assume I or they hate whites and want them to be guilty of something?

what about all my other points then? you read them obviously but the only one you could meme with was the one about incest?

just dodging reality like papi trump

But to respond to your literal bottom-level shitpost, I don't know what the fuck that's about, but if Hillary died while seated in house, her running mate is literally THE most centralist candidate so even then US would be better off then "muh wall-building"

He supports curbing immigration. This would increase the value of labor by decreasing the supply of labor.

He doesn't see Russia as an immediate threat to national security (which it isn't).

He views NAFTA and TPP as bullshit trade deals with major trade deficits that would only benefit the rich. By fixing trade deficits in these deals, there would be less incentive to move manufacturing out of the country, while also preventing an external flow of money.

I'd rather he be a president than Hillary who is backed by big banks (Sachs) and international interests like the Saudis.

The numbers are the same. If you're talking about the hispanic/white column, it was addressed in

>papi trump

assblasted spic detected

you're going over the wall, manuel

No user im taking about these ones. Some of them are the same though but theres some minior differences.

screencapped,

pol literally cannot formulate an argument. confirms my theory that the Trump campaign is just high-level post-modern shitposting on the united states

>Britan had black soldiers user
Yeah a ton. Fighting German colonial troops in Africa mostly Tanzania. Should have at least put Gurkhas in the game.

gurkhas are in game, maybe not singleplayer though

I thought they were in game? If not thats some bull shit.

i have so many screencaps for november 8th i will spam here

it will be a glorious day

hope you show up before you commit suicide, CTR-kun :)

Do you know what specificity means?

Literally call of duty

reminds me when CoD used to have the randomly generated named soldiers so you'd feel bad when they died

>The Runner
>Gallipoli
Cheeky cunts think they can steal a movie's premise without us noticing.

i-i-it's an homage i-i s-swear.

the bit with the guy getting bayonetted through the hand and then beating the guy was lifted right from Paschendale, too

Sorry user, the total number is off, so is rape,DWI, Motor vehicle thefts,Suspicion and Weapons

>le d-day mission

i thought we were over this by now

>He supports curbing immigration. This would increase the value of labor by decreasing the supply of labor.
There is wrong with current value. This has negative effects, i don't care about outsourcing but trump seems to, so this would be counterintuitive for that. Also would be hurting employers and consumers of said labour.
>He doesn't see Russia as an immediate threat to national security (which it isn't).
Fair
>He views NAFTA and TPP as bullshit trade deals with major trade deficits that would only benefit the rich. By fixing trade deficits in these deals
There is nothing wrong with trade deficits, everyone is consuming outside PPF anyway, besides, trade, no matter how convoluted it can get with fiat currency and what have you is at the end of the day... Trade. Everythings gotta balance out somewhere. Also how does he fix "trade deficits" trade is handled by private entities? Does he want to block imports? How does that benefit anyone? He can't really increase exports.
>there would be less incentive to move manufacturing out of the country
Which is bad. Amerian labour is far to valuable to be wasted on this industry, why not make us all work on farms user?
>while also preventing an external flow of money. See before. Us dollars no matter what you do with them, don't disappear, and have to be redeemed eventually... In the USA
>I'd rather he be a president than Hillary who is backed by big banks (Sachs) and international interests like the Saudis.
That's mostly a meme but she is a criminal who got people killed for no reason and then blamed free speech.
All in all I'd take trump since he can't actually accomplish any of his goals thanks to WTO and shit +Congress. But then again Hillary could lose to a real republican in 2020. Gop is fucked if he wins

Say what you will about the racial stuff, the absence of France or Russia as an outright playable faction w/e.

At least from what I saw, it looks like they're trying to portray the war as a moral gray area, not your typical "lol kill em' all and let god sort 'em out" gung-ho sort of thing that's so typical of vidya.

I'll give them credit for that much at least.

War games should portray war the way it is more often, vicious, shitty bullshit that isn't a fun thing to go through.

Wait so where do the dindu soldiers come into play?

Fuck you. George Bush was a good president.
Other than that i agree.

>it looks like they're trying to portray the war as a moral gray area
Hahahaha. This is EA and DICE we are talking about. Expecting a good game much less a good single player game out of them would honestly be shocking.

Asshats like you are why we're in the situation we are.
>hurr lol third party haha waste of a vote

I'm actually really glad white people are losing everything lmao

369th regiment with the french segment.

That was it

isn't this the same argument as anita sarkesian saying that shooting women in vidya is bad ?

>you are now watching the final and major steps to wipe the white race away from history

What are they losing? Stop being such a bitch you Cred Forumstard. No kids wont think this game is true.

I'm talking about the aesthetic, not the gameplay mind you.

Did you even watch the trailer?

So in the French session of the game, they have you play as an african american? Am i getting this right? They literally didn't include the French so they could include an african american?

In all fairness it pretty much is because of first past the post voting. Preference voting has its issues, but it allows other voices to be heard more frequently.

The numbers are the same. I've yet to find a disparity.

I meant George W. Bush user, not his father.

>If a game shows the 369th regiment its literally white genocide.
You faggots just end up sounding like tumblrinas everyday.

Gameplay is part of aesthetics as well dumb dumb

in all fairness they probably did this to get the dumb americans to buy it

i don't think a game with sell in the states if you play as a frenchman

>dumb dumb

I'm done talking to you.

Be sure you aren't looking at the 2014 spreadsheet data.

French and Russians are DLC

yes, same.

Of course EA shill

Yes, a!ericans sent the african americans to fight with the French.
Just look at the suspicion, its 3 numbers off. Like I said some minior difference here and there but thats it.

Just marxists being marxist. Nevermind that hollywood did the same and had a large drop in profit

That is fucking bullshit. I can name so many other games where the main protag isn't American.

This is the same shit Tumblr says about womens pride or some shit. Instead of a Jew its a white European male.

>George W

>Good

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>hey did you know these guys believe stuff
>well these other guys we dislike believe stuff too
>that makes them like basically the exact same

>george W bush
>the guy that enacted the patriot act
>good

yea i agree racist Cred Forumstards are idiots

>be oldfag Canadian.
>Both Major parties corrupt as fuck don't care about western Canda, just want to exploit us.
>vote for new 3rd party comes along to stand up for us
>lol don't waste your vote for these idiots, vote PC they are slightly less shit than libs.
>ignore them vote reform anyway
>they spoil a few seats
>lol now you are just splitting the vote and getting the liberals elected
>ignore them keep voting reform
>reform becomes bigger and wins most of the western Canadian seats
>lol you are wasting your vote, they will never win a seat in eastern Canada, enjoy your liberal government
>ignore them keep voting Reform
>reform party consumes corrupt as fuck PC party.
>long time reform member, last leader of Canadian alliance (reform rebrand) becomes prime minister for 11 years.
Americucks learn from us.
this happend in first past the post.

Holy shit, this is making me queasy. And I gutted and skinned a deer today.

meant for
>its 3 numbers off
It's exactly the same in each column. Even when adding both Hispanic and whites to get the sum of 479.

>mfw trump gets elected, PC culture dies and people like end up killing themselves

* 9 years. Leader for 11 or some shit

>ywn be this handsome

What the hell is that?

>le liberal mayamay.
What did he do wrong?
.inb4 MUUHH IRAQ
WMD's were a real threat, Rumsfeld makes the case farily clearly. with the info he had at the time pretty much every respected politician or academic admits they'd make the same decision. Hindsight is 20/20.

>mfw trump starts a trend of conservative PC culture similar to the one that existed from 2001-2006

A horse hoof with the cap removed posted by someone who will die in a car crash tomorrow

I never said Cred Forums anywhere.
Are you honestly telling me that they aren't? They'd both bitch about something that actually happened then get triggered because they saw shit that didn't pander to them exclusively.

Dissected hoof.

Vets do that to dead horses in their training.

patriot act

fucked up the economy

started that housing bubble that fucked people out of their homes

>pc culture dies
>implying it just won't be reformed into the alt right equivalant.

>FIRE ALL LIBERALS FROM THEIR JOBS
>NO SJWS ALLOWED IN JOBS
>NO BLACK PEOPLE ALLOWED IN VIDYA
>NO INTERACIAL CHERIOS COMMERCIALS
>MUH FEE FEEs
honestly have no idea which crowd is more easily triggered anymore.

I'm talking about the Afro part user. Not the full thing.

I don't think most people like most people, regardless of race.

>started that housing bubble that fucked people out of their homes
>fucked up the economy

>patriot act
true, but I've come to the sad realization that pretty much any major politician would do the same shit.

I'm not going to do this all night. Quit acting stupid.

just play bf2142 revival

duck modern dice

>mfw liberal pc culture dies
>mfw conservative pc culture rises from the ashes
>mfw history repeats
>mfw americans keep falling for the same shit every eight years

When Cred Forums gets angry at something they shitpost about how stupid it is on social media. When SJWs get angry at something they DOX people, call their place of work, harass their families and send death threats.

If shit like happens it's not going to be Cred Forums because Cred Forums reviles that sort of Cred Forums-tier behavior. And it's probably not going to become like that because Cred Forums is the entire reason alt-right is so popular right now.

Don't bring Koebel into this, he's a faggot and a hipster but he just wants to GM his dungeons and dragons.

I don't fucking care where, begin SOMEWHERE so we can laugh at how retarded you are in depth

Where I live most black people are FOBs who got here off academics to study hardcore. So I like most of them, the rest are uncle toms. I only know three black people that aren't like this, and they live in a shit area full of drug addicted white trash anyway.

>Initiated two wasteful wars that accomplished next to nothing

>Iraq war had little to nothing to do with the one in Afghanistan

>Iraq war destabilized the region and made things far, far worse than if Saddam had just been left where he was

>CIA had information and practically knew that a large scale attack was planned, did fucking nothing until after the fact.

I could go on, but I'm going to bed instead.

Aren't they doing some new dlc fighters and gave them french helmets when the french aren't even in the game? I don't think they're saying anything other than they just googled "ww1 helmet" and called it a day

Do this all night. Bond with me.
Stormfags and Tumbrites are both racist faggot's that wants more racial tension than we already have.

oh forgot.

No he didn't was meant after the first two greentexts.

>it's not going to be Cred Forums because Cred Forums reviles that sort of Cred Forums-tier behavior.

I wanna game where I can play as Sergeant Stubby.

THIS