If Iwata was so great, why is he dead?

If Iwata was so great, why is he dead?

Laughed too hard at the joke that is the Wii U

he died for are sins

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

are we plebdit now?

because cancer will always get you, no matter how great you are

Miyamoto was like "wii u?, haha more like cii u"
then he committed sepaku

It's all bullshit. All of it. I've had a pass since March of 2014, and I don't get shit.

If you joke about cancer, your mom will get it

>those people who actually cried when an old corporate businessman they never even met died

Nintendrons take thing a bit too far sometimes.

since when was hiroshima in charge of this shithole? maybe that has something do do

is this something from 4chanX or something that hiromoot did?

Spot the autism

unless you are a CEO of an important industry, and have friends in the inner circle.

Iwata was an artist. AN ARTIST.

Iwata was more than a businessman. He was an old school coder, who rolled up his sleeves and got shit done. The whole reason that you get to go to Kanto in Pokemon Gold was because he put that functionality in there by himself.

His Iwata Asks sessions were really good too. He had no obligation to do anything but press releases, but would spend most of that time answering the most obscure questions from fans.

Now that he's gone, there won't be anyone like him ever again. The rest are corporate drones who only care about money.

>old corporate businessman
Iwata was a senior programmer for most of his time in the industry

>Shitty EarthBound music played on Cred Forums for like a week straight
>Even completely unrelated boards like /m/ had threads about him that took days to get deleted (though that might be more because /m/ has no mods)

t. nintencrybaby

>It's a bait thread

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2012.

>Iwata died instead of Reggie

Look in the mirror

>Shitty EarthBound music

>Let's laugh at the death a man who spent his whole life making games we grew up playing.

Not saying much. Unless I got the game wrong? Pretty sure it was Smiles & Tears. Maybe not, forgive me for not having the single most forgettable SNES RPG OST on my computer.

>Shitty EarthBound music

Balloon Fight?

take that back.. OR ELSE.....

And they say Cred Forums hit bottom with GG

someone post the vid of that autist crying his eyes out because iwata died

@353517912

(You) don't deserve this.