Why aren't there video games about alien abductions?

Why aren't there video games about alien abductions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLLBrh_PeT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but there are

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2016.

Fallout 3 Mothership Zeta

prey 1
entire Destroy all Humans series
Sam and Max

What the fuck is this

there was a pretty creepy looking one announced some time back, 'the hum' or something

Pay2shitpost

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

>tfw two smart too believe in alien abductions

it's my phobia

no idea bro

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

fuck off

Why hasn't no one made a movie about aliens who invite a human into their ship, the human is actually a psycho and goes on a rampaging, raping and killing all the aliens on board. It becomes a survival horror movie where the alien must get ride of the psycho before its killed or raped.

movie is a social commentary about europe letting in muslims.

Post favorite xenos

k

Because they probably can't top Prey

Perfect Dark?

ayy lmao

because they can't be hurt, they exist on another level of reality you dumb Cred Forumsack

What? What am I seeing here?

Fuck you An Hiro I'm not buying a Jew pass

pay up, they added new features for pass users. No captchas, you can see and post in /pass/ board and /bsfw/ board, and I think they're adding a spoiler tag for images that you can set to only be seen by pass users as well.

did you get my PM?

Pass Users got a bunch of new stuff, 2 new boards and the new green tag are currently active. Cred Forums is ptw now.

I had a pass since last year, I use it only to dodge captchas since they're a nightmare on clover. Now they do extra shit? Why?

I can't sleep at night because I'm afraid of ayy lmaos

Cred Forums pass, obviously

What about games where you're the alien going around doing the abductions?

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2015.

In the Sims your male sim can get abducted, and literally raped and impregnated.

moot sold the site. Isn't it obvious that the new leaders would want to monetize the website better? This place is practically a goldmine, there are thousands of addicted users that WILL pay up now that there are boards only pass users can see. Basically, at this point Cred Forums is a website where profit is the goal, which is only logical since it's a business now. It's working though, they already got my money when I saw the announcement.

Best episode or best episode?
>Jessie Ventura and planet Venus
>mfw youtube.com/watch?v=NLLBrh_PeT4

What boards can pass holders see that non-pass holders can't?

what the fuck

/pass/, which right now is just about shitposting about how shitty nonpass users are, and /bsfw/, which is a place to "be safe for work" according to the banner, it's just a sfw version of Cred Forums. Both of them are just shitposting right now.

A sfw version of Cred Forums and a board to talk about passes and other exclusive club shit were both added earlier today

I knew this shit would happen when the new admin started adding new boards like /trash/ and /quest/. Damn it, you got my money.

>tfw you'd never know if you've ever been abducted or not because your memory would get wiped afterwards

Because video games aren't real.

I know I got abducted because unlike my memory, my ass wasn't wiped afterwards. They can't hide the shitstains from when I saw the aliens, the shit covering my ass proves i was abducted in my sleep.

>Prey
This

The Lord Kintobe one

>X-com
>0 replies

Seriously you fucking double cunts?

I'm actually mad.

What's an X-com?

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
wtf is this

free (you)s for supporting our site Cred Forums

Scroll up, it's part of the new rewards system for pass users. We're getting new pass-user only text options, the post-comment blurb you're seeing in green, 2 new boards for pass users, and some other shit. Cred Forums is a buisness now, moot sold it and it's a sellout site now. It's good though.

>Paywall
I'm quitting Cred Forums for good.

what is The Hum

I agree. We need more alien abductions in our games.